PDA

View Full Version : Avante is alot more cool than yall

lebomb
11-15-2012, 06:54 PM
He is ole school...... Whats wrong with that? I kinda like having the more MATURE side to OT. I know that shit is hard to do. But....cut him some slack damn.

I got ya back Avante....not like that yall faggots. Just sayin he is cool with me. Like Trill is. :toast

GoodOdor
11-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Anyone surprised a UTSA grad and a homosexual prison guard are siding with Avante? :lol

Avante, you should invite them over.....lebomb can eat Mason's ass......:lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-15-2012, 07:01 PM
He's your typical life underachiever trying his heart out to validate the relevance of his existence with mindless lists and attempts at sounding knowledgeable as his life winds down. Anyone with a brain figured this out long ago. Nothing to see here.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Guess they should of changed the named of this place from The Club to The Middle School Cafeteria when they relaunched Spurstalk. I've lost count of how many cliques or krews or ya-ya sisterhoods are running around here.

lebomb
11-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Anyone surprised a UTSA grad and a homosexual prison guard are siding with Avante? :lol

Avante, you should invite them over.....lebomb can eat Mason's ass......:lol

I dont converse with dumbasses that call themselves GoodOdor........especially when they are a piece of shit. Lost Angeles......figures.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Avante is alot more cool than yall

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W2b7qR0wkBs/SdPztutcwqI/AAAAAAAAANg/olnHMwuIPbw/s320/linguo.jpg

lebomb
11-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Seriously Avante is the same as all of us dipshits, why single him out? Yall are all stupid, probably me included. So stop the bullshit, before I fuck with everyone of yall dumbassed threads. I dont care.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-15-2012, 07:09 PM
He's your typical life underachiever trying his heart out to validate the relevance of his existence with mindless lists and attempts at sounding knowledgeable as his life winds down. Anyone with a brain figured this out long ago. Nothing to see here.

Blake
11-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Ok man fuck it, you're too fucking stupid to waste any more time on, when ya start acting like a little dumb ass kid I gotta cut ya loose. No bets here or point spread bets, actually you just died. You are dead to me.

If I ever talk to this moron again, permanent bannishment.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
He is ole school...... Whats wrong with that? I kinda like having the more MATURE side to OT. I know that shit is hard to do. But....cut him some slack damn.

I got ya back Avante....not like that yall faggots. Just sayin he is cool with me. Like Trill is. :toast

:toast my nigga

johnsmith
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
In honor of Avante:

Translation:
I saw the attention Avante got, so thought I'd try that Shtick instead of the one that hasn't worked for me for the past 6,000 posts.

Reck
11-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Dude enough Avante threads.

Realize it for once, the more threads you make about the guy the more he'll stay active. All these Avante threads are just fueling him to make threads of his own and stay relevant.

I'm sick of Avante and want him gone, this is not the way to get him out. STOP RESPONDING TO HIS THREADS and he'll scurry back to his hole.

Its gotten to the point where I am afraid to come to this section of the club because all I see is Avante this, Avante that.

I mean on the front page alone there are 6 Avante related threads. Holy fucking hell.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Avante got all u bitchez sprung!!!!!!

Trill Clinton
11-15-2012, 07:39 PM

lol

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2012, 08:01 PM

What's with the incessant Avante dick riding / thread starting by the Ho's and knuckle heads....gotdam Avante got young and old Ho's and young and old niggas and white boys dick riding to the extreme...

Creepn
11-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Dude enough Avante threads.

Realize it for once, the more threads you make about the guy the more he'll stay active. All these Avante threads are just fueling him to make threads of his own and stay relevant.

I'm sick of Avante and want him gone, this is not the way to get him out. STOP RESPONDING TO HIS THREADS and he'll scurry back to his hole.

Its gotten to the point where I am afraid to come to this section of the club because all I see is Avante this, Avante that.

I mean on the front page alone there are 6 Avante related threads. Holy fucking hell.

Awwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiieeeet, shadowflames brought out the all red bold caps!!!! That's only used in extreme live or die situations. This shit be serious!!

Reck
11-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Awwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiieeeet, shadowflames brought out the all red bold caps!!!! That's only used in extreme live or die situations. This shit be serious!!

Not that anyone would listen but if people stop responding to his threads (which I have been guilty of doing myself in the past but will not from now on) he will go away.

Blake
11-15-2012, 09:02 PM

Why do you constantly massage his prostate

Latarian Milton
11-15-2012, 09:05 PM
this could be correctly said about cully who was da true badass. just because avante is also old and probably also molests kids doesn't mean he's nearly as cool as cully tbh, at least cully never acted such a beta guy to females like avante does

Clipper Nation
11-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Not that anyone would listen but if people stop responding to his threads (which I have been guilty of doing myself in the past but will not from now on) he will go away.
No, because he would still derail everyone else's threads regardless.... the only way people like Avante go away is if they're banned, tbh....

CuckingFunt
11-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Guess they should of changed the named of this place from The Club to The Middle School Cafeteria when they relaunched Spurstalk. I've lost count of how many cliques or krews or ya-ya sisterhoods are running around here.

+1 Rep.

Avante is alot more cool than yall

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W2b7qR0wkBs/SdPztutcwqI/AAAAAAAAANg/olnHMwuIPbw/s320/linguo.jpg

Up-vote.

Avante
11-16-2012, 12:44 AM
What can I say, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/11/16/884397.jpg

TheSuckUp
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM

You sure are good.

lebomb
11-16-2012, 02:31 PM
You sure are good.

WTF???? I will :makemyday in your ass for being so gay. Unless you are a woman with tiggo bitties, a small waste and fat fawtbox :eyebrows

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-16-2012, 02:50 PM
WTF???? I will :makemyday in your ass for being so gay. Unless you are a woman with tiggo bitties, a small waste and fat fawtbox :eyebrows

True that. If you're diving in the fawtbox you better hope she makes as little waste as possible.

Blake
11-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Smh utsa