PDA

View Full Version : Who is the "tweener" player you've got on your board?

Solid D
06-28-2005, 01:02 AM
I know he's 6'7" and 230 lbs or thereabouts, but if he falls off the board on Tuesday, I'd love to see the Spurs sign Ivan McFarlin. That guy is all blood and guts and can flat out change games with sheer determination and toughness.

Who's a real playa', without the classic measurements, on your board?

shyne
06-28-2005, 01:04 AM
I wish we could get Joey Graham hes a tweener, but hes a badass.

jalbre6
06-28-2005, 01:29 AM
You know who was a lot of fun to watch in the NCAA's? Taylor Coppenrath from Vermont. He was the three time conference player of the year in the American East, scored 20 PPG the last three years. He seemed to get a lot of boards in the tourney, and wasn't afraid to go down low or go outside.

In my opinion, he'll be one of those small school guys people remember like Harold Arceanaux that never really see anything big time after their NCAA tourney glory days. Him and that Vermont teammate that routinely shot 25-30 foot 3's.

Horry For 3!
06-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Taylor Coppenrath. Thats my boy! and the PG your talking about who shoots a lot of 3s and killed Syracuse with his 3s. That was TJ Sorrentine. I was happy Vermont beat Syracuse. I like Vermont mainly because of Coppenrath and Sorrentine.

Horry For 3!
06-28-2005, 01:54 AM
Ivan McFarlin has a lot of heart. Hes under-sized but could become a pretty good player because he brings it. I saw this one game he played he had a ton of rebounds. Hes not much of a scorer though.