ElNono
11-15-2012, 11:01 PM
So what's his excuse? :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
11-15-2012, 11:07 PM
:cry he got tired :cry

TDMVPDPOY
11-15-2012, 11:07 PM
did you parkerfans see ur heroes eyes lit up when he went hero mode, it was like he had extra burst of energy to ballhog a few possessions that cost us the lead and the momentum to get back into the game...

lol hero wannab, this team is going nowhere with fake ass hero

Solid D
11-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Parker had been sick, so he was hardly 100%. He didn't get much help at the PG slot tonight. Patty wasn't hitting his shots or giving them much other than hustle. Gary Neal was injured. Manu was not a good option at this point, obviously. So Pop just left Tony in and it ran him down.

DPG21920
11-15-2012, 11:22 PM
But isn't he young and can handle the minutes? Also, Patty was not shooting much worse than TP did overall. Plus, is Nando not available?

TDMVPDPOY
11-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Parker had been sick, so he was hardly 100%. He didn't get much help at the PG slot tonight. Patty wasn't hitting his shots or giving them much other than hustle. Gary Neal was injured. Manu was not a good option at this point, obviously. So Pop just left Tony in and it ran him down.

fck with the excuses man

if ur sick, stay home , if ur fit to play even at 50%, there should be no excuses cause u step onto the court....but if he plays out of his mind, u clowns will be jumping up and down like his the man

Rapper
11-15-2012, 11:33 PM
It's time to trade Parker , he is too slow

DesignatedT
11-15-2012, 11:35 PM
:sleep

Macca76
11-16-2012, 04:32 AM
fck with the excuses man

if ur sick, stay home , if ur fit to play even at 50%, there should be no excuses cause u step onto the court....but if he plays out of his mind, u clowns will be jumping up and down like his the man

You're such an ass it's unbelievable
TP ran out of gas tonight but you surely never do : you're a douchebag ALL THE TIME, you never fail to be and always deliver

Russo21
11-16-2012, 05:33 AM
Why are you fuckers bagging Tony out? Fuck me he was our best player last year. And he had 19pts 6reb 12ast tonight, didnt shoot to well but thats not a bad game.

On the other hand, Manu, with our most expensive contract, is always fucken injured and can hardly stay on the court and is averaging 8 points 37%FG and 13% 3PTFG

So why bag out Tony? If anyone should go it could be Manu

will_spurs
11-16-2012, 06:04 AM
So what's his excuse? :lol

19 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 0 turnovers and even 1 block.

You're picking on the wrong guy...

Bruno
11-16-2012, 06:08 AM
ElNono turning into ElShito. :td

Josepatches_
11-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Parker was awful in the 4th and he was the main reason why we lost

Tony is the PG,the player who has to run the offense and our offense was a disaster when he came back from the bench.

Manu wasn't better tbh but his role is minor these days

UZER
11-16-2012, 08:08 AM
If Jason kid...FREAKING JASON KIDD!!!!!!......can learn to shoot 3s, what's Parker's freaking excuse. I mentioned in another thread his lack of 18 ft+consistent, not spotty, jump shot boggs down the spurs offensively. He has matured into a great point guard, but this is such a huge Jeremy Lin in the armor. Phil Jackson understood and exploited this better than anyone.

Stabula
11-16-2012, 08:08 AM

If you watched the game you'll understand there was much more to TP's performance than his box score. He made a flurry of poor decisions and bricked shots and single handedly shot us out of the game in the 4th where we had a 12 point lead. He also totally forgot about Duncan and went into hero mode when he was :cry "too tired and sick" :cry

If you're so fucking tired then why are you trying to go hero mode when Duncan would clearly have been a better option?

will_spurs
11-16-2012, 09:09 AM
He made a flurry of poor decisions and bricked shots and single handedly shot us out of the game in the 4th where we had a 12 point lead. He also totally forgot about Duncan and went into hero mode when he was :cry "too tired and sick" :cry

If you're so fucking tired then why are you trying to go hero mode when Duncan would clearly have been a better option?

Sometimes reading this kind of stuff I'm starting to think Parker is owner, GM, coach and PG of the Spurs. There are many ways to prevent this: a sub, a timeout, a teammate talking to him. I'm not denying he went into hero mode at the worst possible moment (mostly because he went cold during that spell, too), but it's not like Parker is alone on the court (or the sidelines, for that matter).

spursfan09
11-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Maybe a few of you should take some time away from the Spurs; at least until Parker is gone.

It must be a miserable sports life to watch the team you love lead by a player you hate so much. :lol

Come back in 4-5 years.

lefty
11-16-2012, 09:39 AM

Butthurto :lol

TXstbobcat
11-16-2012, 09:55 AM
We didn't loose because of the play of Tony Parker. We lost because Jason Kidd turned back the clock and hit those 3 pointers in the 4th quarter.

elbamba
11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
It was the spacing that lost that game for the Spurs. For some reason the Spurs looked like they were stepping on each other half the night last night.

DarrinS
11-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Sloppy game all around and lose to a VERY GOOD team by 4?

Meh

urunobili
11-16-2012, 11:13 AM
7-20 is not that bad TBH. we've seen worse from him on bigger games...

Stabula
11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Sometimes reading this kind of stuff I'm starting to think Parker is owner, GM, coach and PG of the Spurs. There are many ways to prevent this: a sub, a timeout, a teammate talking to him. I'm not denying he went into hero mode at the worst possible moment (mostly because he went cold during that spell, too), but it's not like Parker is alone on the court (or the sidelines, for that matter).

I concede there's plenty of blame to share with Popovich for not making better coaching decisions (benching Patty for Parker, benching Splitter when he was hot, playing Ginobili etc.)

Parker is just driving me crazy!
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/9/HJtlXxJsU0OcSPeRMZmUug2.gif

Johnny RIngo
11-16-2012, 12:46 PM
lol at Parker being gassed. Fatass Felton played the same amount of minutes and seemed fine. Parker was playing soft and trying to draw fouls instead of looking for good shots. Had nothing to do with being tired imo. The most unforgivable thing about this performance was the ballhogging though - TD's been the best player on the Spurs this season and he never got the ball once in the fourth.

spurs10
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
We've played as many games in the last week as the Pricks have played all year.

ElNono
11-16-2012, 01:46 PM

Nah, it's the right guy... 7-20 shooting and giving up 25/7 to a fatass on the other end...

:lol tired 30 year old 9 games into the season

Come on Bruno, I know you're french, but you don't need to make excuses for Tony, tbh

will_spurs
11-16-2012, 01:57 PM
ElNono, you can start just as many threads as you want about Parker to try and deflect the blame from an overpaid hyperactive zombie, but this is just not going to work :D

ElNono
11-16-2012, 07:19 PM
ElNono, you can start just as many threads as you want about Parker to try and deflect the blame from an overpaid hyperactive zombie, but this is just not going to work :D

:huh

Haven't started a Bonner thread in a while, tbh

will_spurs
11-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I've never heard anybody describe Bonner as hyperactive...