PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs missed Amare tonight...

ElNono
11-15-2012, 11:33 PM
He's been a great Spur throughout his career and the team really missed his contributions tonight, IMO. It's the only reason the jury is still out on this Knicks team, tbh

Please_dont_ban_me
11-16-2012, 01:14 AM
I can honestly say I watched the game and didn't even realize Amare was missing.

Amare has to come off the bench, more than likely, for the team to continue it's success.

Stabula
11-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Amare has to come off the bench, more than likely, for the team to continue it's success.

They've been playing better without him lately tbh

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2012, 01:20 AM
just like how lin team was playin good without carmelo last season in those stretch of games....hopefully amare comes back and disrupts whatever the knickers has going....

szkorhetz
11-16-2012, 01:33 AM
I still beleive that Amare would be a great fit for us ,TBH.

crc21209
11-16-2012, 02:20 AM
Once Amare comes back, the Knicks will go to shit...just watch...

Please_dont_ban_me
11-16-2012, 08:34 PM
They've been playing better without him lately tbh

just like how lin team was playin good without carmelo last season in those stretch of games....hopefully amare comes back and disrupts whatever the knickers has going....

They're better with either. They can't play together unless you bring one off the bench. The only hope here is that somehow the Kidd/Chandler leadership and toughness will keep Amare/Melo in check and allow them to coexist. If that happens...lookout.

Seventyniner
11-16-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't care if the Knicks get their shit together. They're in the East. If the Spurs play them more than one more time this season, I'll be pretty damn happy.