PDA

View Full Version : Most lovely thing you have said to your significant.........

lebomb
11-16-2012, 10:04 AM
"When you wake up in the morning, and your beautiful eyes open.....the world instantly becomes a better place to be. Rainbows appear and the little bunny rabbits hippity hop across a flower filled meadow. The sun shines a little brighter than normal, and a peace comes across all humanity. Blacks, whites, hispanic and asians hold hands and hum If I had a hammer in complete harmony. The angels also join in and and sing the miracle of your beauty being placed upon this earth for me to gaze upon daily. I cant take a breath in the morning without knowing you are on this planet and your wings didn't break when you fell from heaven into my waiting arms. I honestly had no idea that angels even flew this low. I love you more than life itself ....... beautiful creature of mine."

:cry

Latarian Milton
11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
bro u think your a poet or something?

JudynTX
11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
What site did you steal that from? :lol

lebomb
11-16-2012, 11:26 AM
What site did you steal that from? :lol

That came straight from the heart. Just because I toss a salad or two doesn't mean I have no feewings. :dramaquee

JudynTX
11-16-2012, 11:29 AM
So why haven't you married her yet? :lol

mrsmaalox
11-16-2012, 11:37 AM
I would projectile barf if anyone ever said that to me :rolleyes

The most lovely thing I have ever said to anyone is "I will be honest", and it's the only thing I care to hear. But it seems like I'm the only one who ever really means it :lol

lebomb
11-16-2012, 11:49 AM
So why haven't you married her yet? :lol

Too soon after my failed marriage. Also, like mrsmaalox..........she would :vomit: If I actually DID say something like that to her.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-16-2012, 11:59 AM
"Girl, they're right to call it mooning when you drop your pants. Your butt's white, round, and I would gladly take a giant leap to plant my flag in it."

Creepn
11-16-2012, 12:27 PM
That came straight from the heart. Just because I toss a salad or two doesn't mean I have no feewings. :dramaquee

I could've sworn tossing salad means sucking dick.

Avante
11-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Since this thread is about love and your significant other.

I've told this story before...oh well.

It was a Friday night me and my best buddy Stan (black guy) were playing backgammon.....

Stan...wanna hit Porterville (town about 30 miles east known for rednecks) tonight?
me...Porterville? Bro, there aren't any black chicks over there, nothing but hicks. (actually there is a JC with some black students) How about the Holliday Inn Lounge?
Stan..man, we were just there last week, same old crowd.
me...no way I'm driving to Portervile.
Stan..how about the winner of the next game gets their choice? (we were about even as backgammon players)
me...I'll kick your ass!

We got in Portervile around 10, the only happening place in that hick town was The Paul Bunyan Lodge. They alternated country/rock on the weekends. So we had a few drinks Stan hooked up with a black chick and I tried to find Miss Tonight.

Then it happened....

It was pushin' midnight when in walk three knock out blonds, they came in thru the back door, the bouncer knew them. While all three were fine the last one who walked in was stunning. I now had a goal.

After they found a table and got settled in..

me...wanna dance?
Judy (found out later)...nope, I don't dance slow dances.
me...(heart broken, bottom lip quivering)...oh.. (imagine a dog that just got scolded as I turned and walked away)

So there I sat totally bummed. After that dance was over and they started up with a rocker I feel a tap on my shoulder..

Judy...wanna dance?

That happened over 30 years and two kids ago. We dated for about 6 months before I moved in with her in Porterville (I was living in Visalia) we got married about 6 months later.

Stan still lives in Visalia, every once in awhile we'll kiss and hug and look towards the west and in unison....thank you Stan!!!!

If I'd won that backgammon game.................

lebomb
11-16-2012, 02:08 PM
I could've sworn tossing salad means sucking dick.

Naw........not talkin about your time in prison dog.

lebomb
11-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Since this thread is about love and your significant other.

I've told this story before...oh well.

It was a Friday night me and my best buddy Stan (black guy) were playing backgammon.....

Stan...wanna hit Porterville (town about 30 miles east known for rednecks) tonight?
me...Porterville? Bro, there aren't any black chicks over there, nothing but hicks. (actually there is a JC with some black students) How about the Holliday Inn Lounge?
Stan..man, we were just there last week, same old crowd.
me...no way I'm driving to Portervile.
Stan..how about the winner of the next game gets their choice? (we were about even as backgammon players)
me...I'll kick your ass!

We got in Portervile around 10, the only happening place in that hick town was The Paul Bunyan Lodge. They alternated country/rock on the weekends. So we had a few drinks Stan hooked up with a black chick and I tried to find Miss Tonight.

Then it happened....

It was pushin' midnight when in walk three knock out blonds, they came in thru the back door, the bouncer knew them. While all three were fine the last one who walked in was stunning. I now had a goal.

After they found a table and got settled in..

me...wanna dance?
Judy (found out later)...nope, I don't dance slow dances.
me...(heart broken, bottom lip quivering)...oh.. (imagine a dog that just got scolded as I turned and walked away)

So there I sat totally bummed. After that dance was over and they started up with a rocker I feel a tap on my shoulder..

Judy...wanna dance?

That happened over 30 years and two kids ago. We dated for about 6 months before I moved in with her in Porterville (I was living in Visalia) we got married about 6 months later.

Stan still lives in Visalia, every once in awhile we'll kiss and hug and look towards the west and in unison....thank you Stan!!!!

If I'd won that backgammon game.................

Fuckin great story man................ Thats how shit happens. When you dont expect it to.

Salad Tosser
11-16-2012, 02:14 PM

Word, after tossing a salad I can really talk some shit.

Avante
11-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Fuckin great story man................ Thats how shit happens. When you dont expect it to.

Thanks bro, yep when you least expect it.

TheSuckUp
11-16-2012, 02:24 PM

I like your style.

lebomb
11-16-2012, 02:27 PM
This isnt a love story.......but, it did happen to me right before my marriage went into the shitter. I was at the strip club chillin with my buddy. I walked over to the bar to grab a drink. This fine latina girl was sittin there with a married couple that she was friends with. Ol girl leans over and asks me to buy her a drink. I was cool and asked, what would you like? She said a patrone. I was like a patrone? She said yeah, a patrone. I asked the bar tender how much that would be. He said $15. I said, I dont think so. Ol girl asked why I was so cheap? I said, Im married, I dont know you, and even if I did.... $15 for a drink is crazy. I said "you can get a glass of wine, beer, or a well drink and I will treat you", but Im not paying $15 for a drink period." Ol girl said, damn you are so cheap, just go away please. I said..........cool, nice meeting you (with a smile). Her friends were cool and said nice to meet you............ to me. About 10 min. later, I was sittin there at a table checkin out tiggos and ass........ the waitress comes over and says "turn around, that girl at the bar bought you two shots". The waitress sets them down, and here comes Ol girl that I wouldn't buy a high ass drink for. She said "no man has ever shot me down, or acted like they didn't care if I was around or not" ... "that is so attractive to me". She proceeds to show me her flat stomach, and turns around and shows me her ass. She said she was married, but her husband was a fat fuck and it turned her off. She liked the fact I worked out and was muscular..........She then pushes her tiggo bitties up in my face and asks if we can hook up sometime. I told her I was married and wasn't interested. I was kinda lit from vaaaahka, so I ended up giving her my number later on anyhow. The next day, she calls in the afternoon to see If I wanted to hook up with her. I had since come to my senses, and didn't want to start any drama, so I kindly turned her down. Told her she was beautiful, had a great body, and that she needed to work on her marriage. WTF was I thinkin? I shoulda tapped that ass!!! :depressed

this or that?
11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I do.

lebomb
11-16-2012, 02:33 PM
I do.

Awwww, niggra you are so romantic.

DMC
11-17-2012, 02:01 AM
"When you wake up in the morning, and your beautiful eyes open.....the world instantly becomes a better place to be. Rainbows appear and the little bunny rabbits hippity hop across a flower filled meadow. The sun shines a little brighter than normal, and a peace comes across all humanity. Blacks, whites, hispanic and asians hold hands and hum If I had a hammer in complete harmony. The angels also join in and and sing the miracle of your beauty being placed upon this earth for me to gaze upon daily. I cant take a breath in the morning without knowing you are on this planet and your wings didn't break when you fell from heaven into my waiting arms. I honestly had no idea that angels even flew this low. I love you more than life itself ....... beautiful creature of mine."

:cryThen you let the air out and put it back into the box.

ToughActinTinactin
11-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Damn babe, you've got some nice breastesses.

TimDunkem
11-17-2012, 12:32 PM
This isnt a love story.......but, it did happen to me right before my marriage went into the shitter. I was at the strip club chillin with my buddy. I walked over to the bar to grab a drink. This fine latina girl was sittin there with a married couple that she was friends with. Ol girl leans over and asks me to buy her a drink. I was cool and asked, what would you like? She said a patrone. I was like a patrone? She said yeah, a patrone. I asked the bar tender how much that would be. He said $15. I said, I dont think so. Ol girl asked why I was so cheap? I said, Im married, I dont know you, and even if I did.... $15 for a drink is crazy. I said "you can get a glass of wine, beer, or a well drink and I will treat you", but Im not paying $15 for a drink period." Ol girl said, damn you are so cheap, just go away please. I said..........cool, nice meeting you (with a smile). Her friends were cool and said nice to meet you............ to me. About 10 min. later, I was sittin there at a table checkin out tiggos and ass........ the waitress comes over and says "turn around, that girl at the bar bought you two shots". The waitress sets them down, and here comes Ol girl that I wouldn't buy a high ass drink for. She said "no man has ever shot me down, or acted like they didn't care if I was around or not" ... "that is so attractive to me". She proceeds to show me her flat stomach, and turns around and shows me her ass. She said she was married, but her husband was a fat fuck and it turned her off. She liked the fact I worked out and was muscular..........She then pushes her tiggo bitties up in my face and asks if we can hook up sometime. I told her I was married and wasn't interested. I was kinda lit from vaaaahka, so I ended up giving her my number later on anyhow. The next day, she calls in the afternoon to see If I wanted to hook up with her. I had since come to my senses, and didn't want to start any drama, so I kindly turned her down. Told her she was beautiful, had a great body, and that she needed to work on her marriage. WTF was I thinkin? I shoulda tapped that ass!!! :depressed

Further proof that you're a fucking dumbass.

symple19
11-17-2012, 03:14 PM
This isnt a love story.......but, it did happen to me right before my marriage went into the shitter. I was at the strip club chillin with my buddy.

:lmao

lakerhaterade
11-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Wow you're stupid

BUMP
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
15_Y3_eRfOU

JoeChalupa
11-19-2012, 12:30 PM
I say lovely things to my wife on a daily basis.

lebomb
11-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Wow you're stupid

Bite on my dick...........your mom did a sorry job of it.

lebomb
11-19-2012, 02:29 PM
I say lovely things to my wife on a daily basis.

gotta keep em happy playuh

Koolaid_Man
11-20-2012, 07:15 AM

:cry

You need your ass kicked...just ONE GOOD TIME.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=xPt2sUXiJIc

lebomb
11-20-2012, 08:53 AM
You need your ass kicked...just ONE GOOD TIME.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=xPt2sUXiJIc

One can only dream Niggra.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
:monkey

silverblk mystix
11-22-2012, 11:29 AM
...uuuummmmpphhh!!!!

clean it up.