PDA

View Full Version : DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Judy...Doug (her rich brother) invited us up (mountains above Fresno) to his cabin for Thanksgiving, maybe spend the night, sound good?
me...(thinking...and miss all those football games..panic!!!!!!!!!!)....sounds great!!!!!!!

That's how to have a long lasting loving relationship.

The great Bruce Cockburn

SXR23yHxWZg&feature=fvwrel

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-16-2012, 03:07 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3591bt.jpg

Blake
11-16-2012, 03:08 PM
No TV in the cabin?

Doesn't sound very rich to me.

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:11 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3591bt.jpg

Since this is all you ever do...

paste

Cubby never typed trend setter as 1 word like you. Go play in traffic you fucking imposter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Punk ass freak.

man on wire
11-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Judy...Doug (her rich brother) invited us up (mountains above Fresno) to his cabin for Thanksgiving, maybe spend the night, sound good?
me...(thinking...and miss all those football games..panic!!!!!!!!!!)....sounds great!!!!!!!

That's how to have a long lasting loving relationship.

The great Bruce Cockburn

SXR23yHxWZg&feature=fvwrel

Maybe you can find a pair of balls at the cabin since you've obviously lost yours.

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Maybe you can find a pair of balls at the cabin since you've obviously lost yours.

Spoken like a true dumbass.

Pay attention...

How many football games are on tv in a football season? Yep..TONS! How many times a year does all the family get together, yep...once...Thanksgiving. Now how does a little dumb fuck like you handle this?

wife...Doug invited us up to his cabin for Thanksgiving, maybe spend the night, sound good.
you...and me miss all those football games, hell no!

So you guys stay home so you can watch your football. Later that night you get horny, she will all of a sudden get a headache. While I'll be getting my brains fucked out.

Women hate selfish little fucks like you.

man on wire
11-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Spoken like a true dumbass.

Pay attention...

How many football games are on tv in a football season? Yep..TONS! How many times a year does all the family get together, yep...once...Thanksgiving. Now how does a little dumb fuck like you handle this?

wife...Doug invited us up to his cabin for Thanksgiving, maybe spend the night, sound good.
you...and me miss all those football games, hell no!

So you guys stay home so you can watch your football. Later that night you get horny, she will all of a sudden get a headache. While I'll be getting my brains fucked out.

Women hate selfish little fucks like you.

:lmao I'll be at home watching the game while the wife gives me great head. Now that is quality time spent with my woman. You, sir, are the dumbass.

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:44 PM
:lmao I'll be at home watching the game while the wife gives me great head. Now that is quality time spent with my woman. You, sir, are the dumbass.

Just as I suspected..ANOTHER...dumb ass kid without a brain in his fucking head, wow!

No way in hell a little freak like you will have a woman who will ditch her family on turkey day so she can stay home to give you head while you watch football, do you really believe anyone buys that bullshit?

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Why do you keep posting threads that no one gives a fuck about?

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Also reported to Kori Ellis for spamming and cussing in thread titles

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Why do you keep posting threads that no one gives a fuck about?

This is your game amigo...

paste

Lol 5-11 220 Lol having no friends to play basketball with and to cry to Maybe you should try losing some weight you fat fuck, I'm sure she got tired of being with an obese motherfucker whose dick is hidden behind the layers of fat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So suck a dick!

TeyshaBlue
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM
I have about 250,000 thoughts a day. I don't create a thread for every one of them.

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Also reported to Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6) for spamming and cussing in thread titles

Who gives a fuck?

Avante
11-16-2012, 03:57 PM
I have about 250,000 thoughts a day. I don't create a thread for every one of them.

Why would I care how many threads somebody starts on a messageboard? Aren't we all here for that reason? I read the ones that might interest me, it works like a charm.

man on wire
11-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Just as I suspected..ANOTHER...dumb ass kid without a brain in his fucking head, wow!

No way in hell a little freak like you will have a woman who will ditch her family on turkey day so she can stay home to give you head while you watch football, do you really believe anyone buys that bullshit?

:lmao You really believe anyone buys your bullshit? :lmao You senile old man. Not all man have to suck up to their women to have sex. Some men are still the boss.

Avante
11-16-2012, 04:12 PM
I need a break, way too many dumb fucks here. See ya after Thanksgiving.

Elevate your game people, I post my threads because your threads bore the fuck out of me. With a few exceptions.

Dude above....

Trust me slick, you couldn't boss around some kids having a car wash.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln
11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Later faggot we won't miss u

man on wire
11-16-2012, 04:19 PM
I need a break, way too many dumb fucks here. See ya after Thanksgiving.

Elevate your game people, I post my threads because your threads bore the fuck out of me. With a few exceptions.

Dude above....

Trust me slick, you couldn't boss around some kids having a car wash.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao Coming from a wuss who just got bossed into going to a cabin. :lmao

2pac > Kobe
11-16-2012, 04:37 PM
gotdamn theres some ass hurt niggas in this thread

johnsmith
11-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Also reported to Kori Ellis for spamming and cussing in thread titles

Who gives a fuck?

Kori must be made aware of this....Avante doesn't give a fuck what she thinks.....interesting.

Clipper Nation
11-16-2012, 06:15 PM
In AvanteWorld, that makes you a leech who contributes nothing to the forum :lol

DMC
11-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Avante, master of cock burn