PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili on 2k13

jermaine
11-16-2012, 08:41 PM
I was playing with him in the 4th qtr an he was missing everything an losing the ball on drives. Naturally I was on some 2k hates the Spurs shit. But as Ive watched this fool this yr, 2k got him down pact. I get nuttin but green releases with him an Tony an they be missing. After the last couple gms, I'll never complain about 2k an the Spurs

Tiago Splitter
11-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Huh?

Tiago Splitter
11-16-2012, 08:51 PM
O nvm I reread it an it makee cent no

Kidd K
11-17-2012, 12:18 AM
I think he's trying to troll and say that Ginobili's "clutch play" stat sucks on NBA 2k13, and that he'd usually bitch about him being underrated on 2k games, but he thinks Ginobili sucks irl now. Therefore he won't complain about 2k lowballing Ginobili's skill stats anymore.

That's my best translation.

Tyrone Jenkins
11-17-2012, 12:27 AM
I think he's trying to troll and say that Ginobili's "clutch play" stat sucks on NBA 2k13, and that he'd usually bitch about him being underrated on 2k games, but he thinks Ginobili sucks irl now. Therefore he won't complain about 2k lowballing Ginobili's skill stats anymore.

That's my best translation.

Oh, is that what that means?

Kidd K
11-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Oh, is that what that means?

I think so. Was kind of hard to understand with all the net slang, but I believe I've managed to decypher the message properly.

Sean Cagney
11-17-2012, 01:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_lLJjb1BBQ

hooperflash
11-17-2012, 01:53 AM
What console you playing on? I got my ps3 copy.

heyheymymy
11-17-2012, 02:07 AM
when the fuck are they going to update the rosters to add nando de colo? c'mon jay-z, you're producing a basketball game and you work in the nba, there is no excuse for this. i can't even get myshare to work to download a roster someone uploaded with all the updated players. sucks b/c it's a great game otherwise. i ended up just going into create player mode and making nando's player and adding him to the spurs. what's a fair rating? 74?

AussieFanKurt
11-17-2012, 02:22 AM
when the fuck are they going to update the rosters to add nando de colo? c'mon jay-z, you're producing a basketball game and you work in the nba, there is no excuse for this. i can't even get myshare to work to download a roster someone uploaded with all the updated players. sucks b/c it's a great game otherwise. i ended up just going into create player mode and making nando's player and adding him to the spurs. what's a fair rating? 74?

late 60s tbh

DapDaGenius
11-17-2012, 03:40 AM

I wish Jay-Z had nothing to do with this game....cheap hustle driven mo******ka

Stabula
11-17-2012, 01:44 PM

JRHernandez88
11-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Lol you must suck fool!!! I go H.A.M with Ginobili on that game especially in the clutch.

JRHernandez88
11-17-2012, 02:37 PM
I think so. Was kind of hard to understand with all the net slang, but I believe I've managed to decypher the message properly.
That would be correct

Arcadian
11-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Ginobili actually kicks ass in 2k13. I regularly score 20+ points with him in 5 minute quarters. His jumper is money from midrange and 3-point range. His eurostep drive is basically unstoppable. Play with the spurs in association mode, and his rating quickly rises to 90. He's considered a star in the game.

Sean Cagney
11-17-2012, 03:14 PM

Nas VOICE F Jay Z..........

8FOR!3
11-17-2012, 03:14 PM
The Spurs are usually pretty solid in 2K. Gary Neal's awful though, I'm about to start an association and trade him and maybe a second for Evan Fournier.

Leetonidas
11-17-2012, 04:58 PM
You need to be using Neal in the clutch, that dude doesn't miss in 2k13 he is always on fire from the arc it seems like

edit didn't see the post above mine :lol whenever I stick him in the game he goes ballistic so idk, seems like he's swishing three after three when i play

heyheymymy
11-17-2012, 05:18 PM
i get neal going a little too easy in my opinion. he has huge games from 3, and i've even got him doing that little runner bank in the lane that he has been doing recently. he is money in 2k13, so is green.

007nites
11-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Ginobili is a beast in 2K13. He's sucked in all the other 2K's but in 2K13 he can drive, hit three's in defenders grill's, step back jumper and defend.

007nites
11-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Green has a tough release. I miss some easy shot's with him sometimes. Other than that it's almost impossible to miss with Timmy or TP from midrange when left open.

hooperflash
11-17-2012, 06:15 PM
A little off topic , but I hate people that don't play defense on their own... They do that ”Play Tight” and ”Deny Ball” bullshit.

Kidd K
11-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Ginobili is a beast in 2K13. He's sucked in all the other 2K's but in 2K13 he can drive, hit three's in defenders grill's, step back jumper and defend.

He was solid on NBA 2k11 after they finally updated the rosters. Imo, he was one of the best players to use in 1v1, or when playing online as just 1 regular player. He has the widest skillset at SG in the game to me. Best shooter + good handles and passing. His defensive stats could've been better, but he was (imo), the best offensive SG in that game in terms of scoring and being able to do everything else. They jobbed Parker in that game though, then finally bumped him up to where he deserved to be in 2k12. And Manu was worse in 2k12, and even worse in 2k13.

8FOR!3
11-17-2012, 06:37 PM
My real problem with Gary Neal is that he has no lift on his jumper (extremely different from his shot in real life.) It looks a bit ridiculous in the game and it's generic.

CitizenDwayne
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM
For some reason, I always find myself going off from 3 with Diaw on 2k13...his release is just insanely easy, and his 3 rating is too high.

But yeah, De Colo would be nice...also was looking forward to seeing what they did with Prigioni and Rasheed.

baseline bum
11-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Thats funny because I played a game last night with the Spurs and had the game winning steal and 3 pointer with Ginobili.

Manu got a stress fracture and is out for the season after the 2k13 game I played last night. :cry

007nites
11-17-2012, 08:08 PM
I shut down Wade, LeBron, Chris Paul, and Kobe before with Manu during crunch time. I play manual one on one D of course. My only gripe is that sometimes it takes a while for him to get his feet adjusted when shooting three's. If you shoot too soon he takes a turn around or fadeaway from downtown.

McGusto55
11-17-2012, 08:52 PM
That funny..i tear it up with manu on 2k

McGusto55
11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Yall play online ..ps3 ?

hooperflash
11-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Yall play online ..ps3 ?

yup, just add FLASHZO__2K (that's two underscores)

8FOR!3
11-18-2012, 01:39 PM
For some reason, I always find myself going off from 3 with Diaw on 2k13...his release is just insanely easy, and his 3 rating is too high.

But yeah, De Colo would be nice...also was looking forward to seeing what they did with Prigioni and Rasheed.

They got Rasheed right, but Prigioni's a joke add in. He's a CAP with an AWFUL sig shot.

Kidd K
11-18-2012, 04:38 PM
I shut down Wade, LeBron, Chris Paul, and Kobe before with Manu during crunch time. I play manual one on one D of course. My only gripe is that sometimes it takes a while for him to get his feet adjusted when shooting three's. If you shoot too soon he takes a turn around or fadeaway from downtown.

That's 'cause you're moving when you catch the ball bro. That's a regular 2k mechanic I think. It's always happened for me after catching while moving (usually into the corner, or on the elbow) even with using Michael Jordan. If you're facing the basket or standing still on the catch it won't happen.

And no amount of stats makes that go away, I've made a maxed out My Player in one of the previous NBA 2k's, and it still did that even with 99 Hands and 95 Shoot off Dribble, 99 Offensive Awareness, etc.