PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: Which team gets more calls?..

Malik Hairston
11-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Memphis or OKC, tbh?..

They are clearly 1 and 2 IMO..

Kidd K
11-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Statistically, OKC. Memphis isn't #2 either.

LkrFan
11-16-2012, 11:41 PM
HH - Lakers' farm team just thugging EC teams they are supposed to. Small ball don't work on the wesside I said. :lol

Malik Hairston
11-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Statistically, OKC. Memphis isn't #2 either.

Memphis is allowed to play with more physicality than any team in the league, they are the new Celtics, in that regard..

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 12:13 AM
Grizzlies are SO coddled by the ref$, it's disgusting.... they're promoted as a "blue-collar team" so they're allowed to get away with cheapshots and other dirty shit, tbh.... the Clipps/Grizz series was BEYOND frustrating last year because the ref$ wouldn't let the Clippers match the Grizzlies' physicality...

Both OKC and the Grizz get a lot of calls and no-calls though.... it's just $tern responding to decades of small-market whining by pushing two small-market darlings on everyone....

Kidd K
11-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Memphis is allowed to play with more physicality than any team in the league, they are the new Celtics, in that regard..

I don't disagree with that. Your question was about who gets the most calls though. If you're factoring who gets away with stuff (non calls) too, that's a more subjective question. It's hard to really pin that one down since it's just a matter of opinion then. I'd probably still lean towards OKC because of all the push offs, moving screens, and goaltends they get away with.

AussieFanKurt
11-17-2012, 02:19 AM
Are we talking right now or historically?