PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers discuss trading for Josh Smith

racm
11-17-2012, 07:53 AM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224541/Sources_Lakers_Have_Had_Internal_Discussions_On_Pu rsuing_Josh_Smith

http://images.wikia.com/random-ness/images/5/51/And_here_we_go.gif

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Not. Happening.

rayjayjohnson
11-17-2012, 08:07 AM
This would make Bill Simmons' retarded ass right.

ambchang
11-17-2012, 08:51 AM
The lakers will somehow magically get js for blake and a 2nd round pick in 2023

rayjayjohnson
11-17-2012, 09:04 AM
if lakers get j smooth, im giving up on the nba

Latarian Milton
11-17-2012, 09:29 AM
lakers have a 100+ million payroll n you should've known this is gonna happen. lakers can always find a way to convert some trash into values tbh

NRHector
11-17-2012, 09:34 AM
thay are not stack yet? :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2012, 09:42 AM
We deserve Josh Smith...Laker fans have suffered long enough w/o a championship

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 11:46 AM

I muthafucking concur. If you look at our title history...on average we win a title every 3 yrs. That means statistically speaking we should win it all this year. However, I dont know that I'm sold on J Smith. Dude be throwing up bricks, is overrated defensively, and is simply NOT clutch. Everytime I watch a Hawks game and that nigga is at the free throw line with the game on the line...he fucking chokes off the game.

He seems like a loser to me....we might be better off just keeping PAUssy.

irishock
11-17-2012, 12:03 PM
They're going to get Josh without giving up Gasol. Watch for a 3 team trade where LA gives up shit and gets Josh, Atlanta gets some young players and team #3 sends out young players to save cash

mavs>spurs
11-17-2012, 12:04 PM
this would be another knee-jerk move that actually makes the team worse. josh smith isn't that good, he's a big shooting 43% from the floor this year. he's the big man version of kobe.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 12:17 PM
this would be another knee-jerk move that actually makes the team worse. josh smith isn't that good, he's a big shooting 43% from the floor this year. he's the big man version of kobe.

And your dick is the primordial dwarf version of my robust and powerfully built Cro- Magnon

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 12:26 PM
:lmao

Josh Smith is an overrated headcase... if Mitch was as smart as advertised, he'd be looking for a bench instead :lol

purplengold
11-17-2012, 12:32 PM
smith ain't as good as he was few season ago, maybe he justa collecting paycheck now cuz hawks suck but only way he be a good addition is comin off the bench n he not gonna like that. dude is a potential cancer in da locker room too. Pau might be playin like shit n old, but he good for team chemistry at least

whitemamba
11-17-2012, 01:08 PM
idk about this... smith is really over rated tbh...

InRareForm
11-17-2012, 01:23 PM
not exactly the person you want chucking 3's tbh..

baseline bum
11-17-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd be surprised to see him moved since Atlanta is in a full-rebuild and since he has a huge expiring deal. Then again, look at what happened in Orlando the last time I figured an NBA front office would act logically.

pass1st
11-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Only jimmy boy would make a move for Josh Smith, it's not even a lateral move, might be regression.

VBM
11-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Just sign Game and put him in a Josh Smith jersey.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lowc6qkb7W1qk4a0ho1_500.jpg

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 04:21 PM
The only plus I see is that I heard that Howard and J-Smoove are good friends. This could be a move that helps Howard's decision on where to play next year.

I would be tempted to be in favor of getting him though. I think Ibaka is still having nightmares about dis:

fSQxnw50wAk&sns=em

With _'Antoni-ball, presumably Nash would have the ball in his hands 80% of the time. This would in turn maximize J-Smoove's potential because he would be playing with a real PG for a change.

in the end, I'm trusting Dr. Buss. He seems to know just when to get rid of a player. Shaq had some tread left on the tires but he wasn't the same consistent dominant player in 2005. Ditto with Pau because he's not the 2009 Pau anymore. If he makes this move, I'm cool with it. Like Shaq then it would be hard to see Pau leave.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 05:01 PM
crofl... LkrFag already starting up the spin machine on det one :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Smith would give us better margins defensively but as constructed we can win with Pau and I do I think the juice is worth the squeeze at least one more time with Pau....but for different reasons than most Laker fans..just like we unloaded Bynum at the absolute right time...we're holding onto Pau for the exact same reason...Pau is nothing but a poker chip for us...and for those fans that troll LG you can go and post this take of mine as well...:lol

sit down and watch the great Mitch go to work...we're keeping Pau for 2013. We'll then offer his MASSIVE expiring contract in order to get to our 2014 target (Lebron James) all we'll need is a little player cooperation just like we had in Dwight (as in i want to play for LA, I'm not resigning with you Pat Riley, i will ONLY accept a trade to LA).

Mitch's genius comes to me as visions in my sleep :lol

Ace
11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
The only plus I see is that I heard that Howard and J-Smoove are good friends. This could be a move that helps Howard's decision on where to play next year.

I would be tempted to be in favor of getting him though. I think Ibaka is still having nightmares about dis:

fSQxnw50wAk&sns=em

With _'Antoni-ball, presumably Nash would have the ball in his hands 80% of the time. This would in turn maximize J-Smoove's potential because he would be playing with a real PG for a change.

in the end, I'm trusting Dr. Buss. He seems to know just when to get rid of a player. Shaq had some tread left on the tires but he wasn't the same consistent dominant player in 2005. Ditto with Pau because he's not the 2009 Pau anymore. If he makes this move, I'm cool with it. Like Shaq then it would be hard to see Pau leave.
Only you're dumbass would use one play you found on YouTube to judge a player. YouTube and box scores are as far as your knowledge goes.

rayjayjohnson
11-17-2012, 05:20 PM
As opposed to the black dicks that come at you when you're awake?

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
As opposed to the black dicks that come at you when you're awake?

you're very "tipesh" :lol and immature I might add

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 05:41 PM
crofl... LkrFag already starting up the spin machine on det one :lol

What the? :lol - It is well known that his Hoops IQ/shot selection is weak at best. I'm just saying that if the Lakers' brass believes that the 2011/2012 playoff Pau will show up in 2013, they may decide to make a move. No, that vid is not indicative of how he plays all the time, but I've never seen Pau do that to Ibaka. Ever. It's usually just the opposite. :lol

Ace
11-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Smith would give us better margins defensively but as constructed we can win with Pau and I do I think the juice is worth the squeeze at least one more time with Pau....but for different reasons than most Laker fans..just like we unloaded Bynum at the absolute right time...we're holding onto Pau for the exact same reason...Pau is nothing but a poker chip for us...and for those fans that troll LG you can go and post this take of mine as well...:lol

sit down and watch the great Mitch go to work...we're keeping Pau for 2013. We'll then offer his MASSIVE expiring contract in order to get to our 2014 target (Lebron James) all we'll need is a little player cooperation just like we had in Dwight (as in i want to play for LA, I'm not resigning with you Pat Riley, i will ONLY accept a trade to LA).

Pat Riley is the God Father, Lebron is not going anywhere. :lol

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Even if LeBron wants out, Pat Riley would never in a million years be dumb enough to trade him for P:lolu Gas:loll...

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Only you're dumbass would use one play you found on YouTube to judge a player. YouTube and box scores are as far as your knowledge goes.

Actually, it was several plays whereas he beasted Ibaka. It was one game, numbnuts. The fact remains that OKC is our biggest obstacle in the WC. If our FO believes that J-Smoove is worth acquiring, it'll happen. Like I said in my first post in this thread, I'm doubting, but if they did make the move, that vid is one reason why. He would add a level of Monkeyball athleticism the Lakers haven't had as a team since 1997 tbh. :lol

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 05:45 PM
I'd be surprised to see him moved since Atlanta is in a full-rebuild and since he has a huge expiring deal. Then again, look at what happened in Orlando the last time I figured an NBA front office would act logically.

:lol

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 05:47 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

We saw how Kwame netted us Pau. To think we could get LBJ for Pau isn't so far fetched tbh. They could lose him for nothing...like Cleveland did. :lol

namlook
11-17-2012, 05:47 PM

fSQxnw50wAk&sns=em

1:38 "He just grounded air congo!" :lol

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 05:57 PM

We saw how Kwame netted us Pau. To think we could get LBJ for Pau isn't so far fetched tbh. They could lose him for nothing...like Cleveland did. :lol
Tbh, trading with a dumbass like Chris Wallace is a million times different than trading with Pat Fucking Riley :lol

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 06:02 PM
^ :lol

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 06:05 PM
1:38 "He just grounded air congo!" :lol

:lol

Ace
11-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually, it was several plays whereas he beasted Ibaka. It was one game, numbnuts. The fact remains that OKC is our biggest obstacle in the WC. If our FO believes that J-Smoove is worth acquiring, it'll happen. Like I said in my first post in this thread, I'm doubting, but if they did make the move, that vid is one reason why. He would add a level of Monkeyball athleticism the Lakers haven't had as a team since 1997 tbh. :lol
I didn't watch the video. I just know Josh Smith is not that good and wouldn't help the Lakers. Ibaka is a shitty defender who is only good at weak side blocks.

Ace
11-17-2012, 06:18 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4cgfrUmY1qkdv5ho1_500.png

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 06:36 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4cgfrUmY1qkdv5ho1_500.png
Well, if you are LeBron, let's see...

In LA, he'll have 28 year old Dwight Howard to play with. Plus the Lakers will have at least $20M (Pau expiring) in cap room. Depending on if Kobe hangs them up or not - the Lakers will have upwards of $30M more in cap room. Now if you were a FA, or could be one because you are disgruntled - why not go to LA to play with Howard and LBJ? :lol Just food for thought: CP3 hasn't signed an extension with the Clippers (yet). If Bledsoe keeps balling, they may tell him to bounce (they are still owned by Sterling, right? :lol). Imagine a new superpower in LA: LBJ, Howard, and CP3 - in 2013-2014. Stranger things have happened. ;) :lol

...Or he could think about staying in Miami, where you guys have a then 32 year old T:lolSB D Fade breaking down and Bosh to build around league minimum ring chaser type players as your supporting cast. No Ray Allen. No Mike Miller (etc, etc).

Why wouldn't LeBron go to LA? Kareem did it. Shaq did it. And they both ended up with multiple rings. Sure, Pat may be the Don right now, but if he were going to lose LBJ for nothing like Cleveland did, he'll make the dealPERI:lolD. :toast

Ace
11-17-2012, 06:44 PM

In LA, he'll have 28 year old Dwight Howard to play with. Plus the Lakers will have at least $20M (Pau expiring) in cap room. Depending on if Kobe hangs them up or not - the Lakers will have upwards of $30M more in cap room. Now if you were a FA, or could be one because you are disgruntled - why not go to LA to play with Howard and LBJ? :lol Just food for thought: CP3 hasn't signed an extension with the Clippers (yet). If Bledsoe keeps balling, they may tell him to bounce (they are still owned by Sterling, right? :lol). Imagine a new superpower in LA: LBJ, Howard, and CP3 - in 2013-2014. Stranger things have happened. ;) :lol

...Or he could think about staying in Miami, where you guys have a then 32 year old T:lolSB D Fade breaking down and Bosh to build around league minimum ring chaser type players as your supporting cast. No Ray Allen. No Mike Miller (etc, etc).

Why wouldn't LeBron go to LA? Kareem did it. Shaq did it. And they both ended up with multiple rings. Sure, Pat may be the Don right now, but if he were going to lose LBJ for nothing like Cleveland did, he'll make the dealPERI:lolD. :toast
LeBron isn't Miami's only free agent that year.. Pat Riley convinced the 3 best free agents available to take less than the max in one summer. Mitch has shit on that.

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 06:52 PM
LeBron isn't Miami's only free agent that year.. Pat Riley convinced the 3 best free agents available to take less than the max in one summer. Mitch has shit on that.

Don't give him all the cred. They colluded. Them playing together was in the works since the 2008 Olympics. Pat knew about it though because Wade told him. That's why he started making cap room by 86'ing all your players (including Beasley IIRC).

Ace
11-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Don't give him all the cred. They colluded. Them playing together was in the works since the 2008 Olympics. Pat knew about it though because Wade told him. That's why he started making cap room by 86'ing all your players (including Beasley IIRC).
Riley created the Showtime Lakers. He's a living legend and Mitch has nothing on him.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 07:09 PM

The sheer layers of shitful takes in this post are oppressively retarded, tbh....

The only way LeBron goes to LA is if his best friend CP3 convinces him to come to the Clippers imho...

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Tbh, trading with a dumbass like Chris Wallace is a million times different than trading with Pat Fucking Riley :lol

You just remember one thing my friend....Dr. Buss is the original Godfather...we made Pat Riley and we can spend a few dollars to break him..

Gain Perspective.... ;-)

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Riley created the Showtime Lakers. He's a living legend and Mitch has nothing on him.

Dr. Jerry Buss owns Pat Riley. In fact the good doctor could literally purchase the entire Heat franchise along with its owner Mickey...

Gain Perspective

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 07:15 PM

Actually Jerry West put those teams together. Pat coached them. But he needed players to win - just like right now.

Now, he put together those '90s thuggin' Knick teams, too. How'd that turn out? Don't act like he is some big time stud. He's a shrewd business man that just so happened to capitalize on player collusion.

You guys won a ring last year. LBJ once stated that he did all he could do in Cleveland so he took his talents to South Beach. Soon, once he sees that Fade isn't the player he once was, and he can't do it with Bosh and bare minimum players no more, he'll bounce. No one would have thought that after this latest CBA that Howard could force his way out of Orlando, but he did. LBJ will have that opportunity too in 2014 - which just so happens to be the year that the Lakers may have upwards of $50M coming off the books to entice LBJ to go west.

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
The sheer layers of shitful takes in this post are oppressively retarded, tbh....

The only way LeBron goes to LA is if his best friend CP3 convinces him to come to the Clippers imho...
I can sense the fear in your post because you know I'm right. CP3 has not signed an extension. With the track record Sterling has as an owner, why would he? Especially if there is a chance that he can go across the hall and play for the Lakers. Howard and CP3 alone would be phenomenal. Just the thought of adding LBJ to that mix? Simply put, I would be worried if I were you.

Ace
11-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Dr. Jerry Buss owns Pat Riley. In fact the good doctor could literally purchase the entire Heat franchise along with its owner Mickey...

Gain Perspective
If you weren't deep throating Kobe you would have some perspective and see that below .500 record. Learn your place.

Actually Jerry West put those teams together. Pat coached them. But he needed players to win - just like right now.

Now, he put together those '90s thuggin' Knick teams, too. How'd that turn out? Don't act like he is some big time stud. He's a shrewd business man that just so happened to capitalize on player collusion.

You guys won a ring last year. LBJ once stated that he did all he could do in Cleveland so he took his talents to South Beach. Soon, once he sees that Fade isn't the player he once was, and he can't do it with Bosh and bare minimum players no more, he'll bounce. No one would have thought that after this latest CBA that Howard could force his way out of Orlando, but he did. LBJ will have that opportunity too in 2014 - which just so happens to be the year that the Lakers may have upwards of $50M coming off the books to entice LBJ to go west.
So wait, now you're all aboard the LeBron train now? Look you at you :lol wishful thinking and putting that homer spin on it. Miami will have all the capspace needed. Riley can put together a team for LeBron just fine. Hell Howard just might bolt this summer when he sees Nash can't even make it half the season :lol and 40% Gasol is done.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 08:05 PM
I can sense the fear in your post because you know I'm right. CP3 has not signed an extension. With the track record Sterling has as an owner, why would he?
The recent track record (i.e. Brand's extension, Maggs' extension, Mobley, Baron, the state-of-the-art practice facility, Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, etc.) shows that the Clippers are willing to spend, tbh...

CP3 didn't sign the extension this past summer because he stands to make more money over more years by waiting, just like Dwight...

Especially if there is a chance that he can go across the hall and play for the Lakers.
There's a chance, if CP3's willing to play for 2 cents and a pack of gum that is :lol

Just the thought of adding LBJ to that mix? Simply put, I would be worried if I were you.
But I thought LeBron was a choke artist, a clown, and not the best player in the league according to you? :lol

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 09:00 PM
So wait, now you're all aboard the LeBron train now? Look you at you :lol wishful thinking and putting that homer spin on it. Miami will have all the capspace needed. Riley can put together a team for LeBron just fine. Hell Howard just might bolt this summer when he sees Nash can't even make it half the season :lol and 40% Gasol is done.

Nope - not in the least. However, I would be foolish to not want him on our team if he were obtainable.

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 09:09 PM
The recent track record (i.e. Brand's extension, Maggs' extension, Mobley, Baron, the state-of-the-art practice facility, Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, etc.) shows that the Clippers are willing to spend, tbh...
:lmao at the bolded names. Especially DeContract J:lolrdan. The fate of Griffin's extension is tbd. He's a monkeyballer so you never know. And paying two cents on the dollar for over a decade to play in Staples allowed you guys to buy that practice facility. You can thank the Lakers for det too. :lol

CP3 didn't sign the extension this past summer because he stands to make more money over more years by waiting, just like Dwight... Who would you put your money on re-signing with their current team: Howard with the Lakers or CP3 with the Cl:lolppers? You don't have to answer det tbh. :lol

There's a chance, if CP3's willing to play for 2 cents and a pack of gum that is :lol
Now I know you're trolling. :lol

But I thought LeBron was a choke artist, a clown, and not the best player in the league according to you? :lol
Like I replied to Ace - I'd be foolish not to want him on the Lakers if he were obtainable. We don't need him to ring. I could give you 16 reasons why I'm right. Make no mistake, if he is obtainable the Lakers' will do their homework and make room for it to happen. :downspin:

Clipper Nation
11-17-2012, 10:10 PM
If you don't need LeBron to ring, why so desperate for his services? :lol

:cry "Trade Pau for LBJ, Mitch" :cry

ElNono
11-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Lakers must be pretty desperate, tbh... lateral move after lateral move... what's the endgame anyways?

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 10:47 PM
If you don't need LeBron to ring, why so desperate for his services? :lol

:cry "Trade Pau for LBJ, Mitch" :cry
You're reaching CN. :lol This is about business. If he's available, Mitch will go get him like the Logo went and got Shaq (a much bigger star than Bron is right now tbh). Neal with it.

rayjayjohnson
11-17-2012, 11:02 PM
You just remember one thing my friend....Dr. Buss is the original Godfather...we made Pat Riley and we can spend a few dollars to break him..

Gain Perspective.... ;-)

yep, he's just like the original godfather - terminally ill.

:lol owner on his deathbed.

midnightpulp
11-17-2012, 11:16 PM

Agreed. Kupcake is a dumbshit. Not very difficult to broker "genius deals" when you're the GM of the franchise that is, by far, the most desirable free agent destination in the league, while being backed by an owner willing to drop 9 fuckin' figures (lol) on payroll. For my money, Kupcake never built a championship team. The 3 peat Lakers were Jerry West's brainchild, and the Gasol trade (done in collusion with Jerry West) that led to two championships was a result of Jerry West bringing Shaq to town all those years ago. If Shaq stays in Orlando, he obviously never becomes a Laker, and never gets traded for Caron Butler, Brian Grant, and Lamar Odom, which was a terrible, terrible deal but the key event that eventually led to the Lakers acquiring Pau Gasol after Mitch one upped his own stupidity and traded Caron Butler for Kwame Brown. Those set of moves should've set the Lakers back a decade. Luckily for Mitch, however, Ol' Zeke From Cabin Creek came to the rescue and gifted Pau Gasol to the Lakers.

Laker fans will argue Memphis was vindicated since Marc Gasol wound up being a pretty good player. At the time, though, Marc was a huge unknown, and is still nowhere near the player his brother is. Furthermore, if the trade never goes through and Marc Gasol winds up a Laker, he'd be a disaster playing alongside Bynum in the triangle and the Lakers remain 1st/2nd fodder for the foreseeable future. Things did sort of work out for Memphis, but at the end of the day, they didn't receive equal value. Chicago had a better offer in place, but unfortunately for them, Jerry West was never a Bull.

Venti Quattro
11-17-2012, 11:19 PM
You don't need a lengthy explanation to justify why Riles is better than Mitch. Mitch engineered trades to help the Lakers win titles, but Riles engineered an era of championship basketball.

midnightpulp
11-17-2012, 11:25 PM
You don't need a lengthy explanation to justify why Riles is better than Mitch. Mitch engineered trades to help the Lakers win titles, but Riles engineered an era of championship basketball.

Mitch always brings the verbosity out from me. I hate the prick. And Lakers fans also hated him from '05 to late '07 as the retard was stumbling over himself to put together a decent basketball team. Then Gasol gets FedEx'ed over from Memphis (pun intended) and Mitch is suddenly the greatest GM in the history of the world. He's a below average GM who would flame out anywhere else other than the Lakers.

Venti Quattro
11-17-2012, 11:33 PM
Mitch recovered made a lot of good moves for the Lakers after having a rough start. You are mad at him because Memphis gifted him Gasol, and now because of that he is considered a good GM. I get what you feel. I feel the same way with Danny Ainge being gift-wrapped with Kevin Garnett via a Kevin McHale alley-oop. But the Gasol trade was a culmination of the things he did and thankfully did not do during the summer of 2007. That trade was no accident. It was months' worth of work for the Lakers' front office, after months of trying to find THAT trade that will turn the Lakers into a championship team.

midnightpulp
11-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Mitch recovered made a lot of good moves for the Lakers after having a rough start. You are mad at him because Memphis gifted him Gasol, and now because of that he is considered a good GM. I get what you feel. I feel the same way with Danny Ainge being gift-wrapped with Kevin Garnett via a Kevin McHale alley-oop. But the Gasol trade was a culmination of the things he did and thankfully did not do during the summer of 2007. That trade was no accident. It was months' worth of work for the Lakers' front office, after months of trying to find THAT trade that will turn the Lakers into a championship team.

indeed. He's an East Coast version of Mitch.

Bill_Brasky
11-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Sometimes trying to buy a championship works out, sometimes it doesn't. The Lakers have had a few bad years of luck with that but that check book of theirs will net them a winner eventually.

Venti Quattro
11-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Sometimes trying to buy a championship works out, sometimes it doesn't. The Lakers have had a few bad years of luck with that but that check book of theirs will net them a winner eventually.

That's because some moneyed franchises don't use their brains. Love them or hate them, but the Lakers use theirs.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Mitch always brings the verbosity out from me. I hate the prick. And Lakers fans also hated him from '05 to late '07 as the retard was stumbling over himself to put together a decent basketball team. Then Gasol gets FedEx'ed over from Memphis (pun intended) and Mitch is suddenly the greatest GM in the history of the world. He's a below average GM who would flame out anywhere else other than the Lakers.

You just mad Mitch made us relevant again while your team is circling the drain....

no truly sane person should hate a GM to the point they're using words like "I hate the prick"...you just mad dawg deal with it....

and for the record you're such the loser :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 11:46 PM

you're just a jealous asshole....live with it...

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2012, 11:52 PM
You're reaching CN. :lol This is about business. If he's available, Mitch will go get him like the Logo went and got Shaq (a much bigger star than Bron is right now tbh). Neal with it.

You remember that time when Mitch was playing for Riley during our showtime era...and Pat stood by while Mitch got his ass kicked by a black man...Mitch gonna pay Riles back for that...he gonna snag Lebron from Riles's ass...

I hate to post this but Hakeem was bout the murder Mitch had the players not stepped in to protect Mitch from that inevitable ass stomping...:lol
but Mitch made em all pay since then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHG4MovL7Vc

LkrFan
11-17-2012, 11:59 PM
You remember that time when Mitch was playing for Riley during our showtime era...and Pat stood by while Mitch got his ass kicked by a black man...Mitch gonna pay Riles back for that...he gonna snag Lebron from Riles's ass...

I hate to post this but Hakeem was bout the murder Mitch had the players not stepped in to protect Mitch from that inevitable ass stomping...:lol
but Mitch made em all pay since then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHG4MovL7Vc
Man where you get this stuff fr:lolm? Mitch would have gotten a serious Nigerian real brotha beatdown. Real talk. :rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
11-18-2012, 12:25 AM
I feel the same way with Danny Ainge being gift-wrapped with Kevin Garnett via a Kevin McHale alley-oop.

The difference is, the media doesn't suck Ainge's dick over it to this day and act like he's some genius general manager... frankly, he's just as overrated as Mitch, tbh...

KaiRMD1
11-18-2012, 12:37 AM
So one of the reasons to trade him, aside from getting athletic and younger is because Josh Smith is one of Dwight Howard's close friends. WTF? Since when was that a reason to trade for people? I remember when the Bulls traded away Charles Oakley for Bill Cartwright and Oakley was Jordan's close friend.

Sean Cagney
11-18-2012, 01:58 AM

LOL......

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Man where you get this stuff fr:lolm? Mitch would have gotten a serious Nigerian real brotha beatdown. Real talk. :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol It appears Hakeem used to punk people on the regular....Nigga just used to slapped a bitch...Kinda how I be doing Midget_Night_Pulp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VtrIz4ROC0

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Watch how Kobe punks Chris Paul...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG6JZfIzSkY&feature=related

Jodelo
11-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Watch how Kobe punks Chris Paul...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG6JZfIzSkY&feature=related

I can't, clicking on the link is too much. Just embed and i will be willing to watch!

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2012, 09:23 AM
I can't, clicking on the link is too much. Just embed and i will be willing to watch!

still working with a 56k modem and pentium processor on a i386 PC with 512 ram...dude don't worry tell your mamma that Kool gonna spot you this X-Mas.. :lol

Jodelo
11-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Weak, but nothing else expected...