PDA

View Full Version : Bull's Point of View

Out of nowhere goods
11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
It seems this all has things from a cucks point fo view. I am an expereinced Bull have "taken" many a man like youself's wife>

I will from time to time tell you what cucking is like from a Buls point of view.

Point one: Always that first moment my cock head pops inside your wife. I alwyas look right at her husband - look eye to eys as my mushroom head pops into his wife's vagina. I grin at him and he kows it just happened and my balls swell filing with sperm as I think about how he has no idea what has just ahppened to him. I know from experience that he just lost her - always - he usually thinks its for him for his fantasy. I know it is not for him or even for her. It is only for me. I have just added his wife to my stable of female humankind that I have mated with. His wife just became my mate, in animal terms, he lost and I won. that happens in that split second that my cock not his slips inot his wife's most precious place, the place reerved only for one man at a time. I know that I am no that man, not her husband and as long as I am alpa dom with her and teach her to obey and make her feel her innermost animal female self --SHE IS MINE - HIS WIFE IS NOW MINE. fUCK THE WOMEN'S LIB STUFF..THIS IS THE WAY IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

SO TELL ME LITTLE BOYS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW FROM A BULLS POINT OF VIEW

11-17-2012, 03:23 PM
http://military.discovery.com/tv/science-of-war/missiles/images/patriot-missile-625x450.jpg

lakerhaterade
11-17-2012, 03:25 PM
:lol

Jake
11-17-2012, 03:27 PM
I know what you mean, as a consenting cuckold I am a self proclaimed sadomasochist. Now what is a sadomasochist you ask? It means I get off on receiving both physical and psychological pain, as well as being humiliated in front of the whole world. Nothing get's my little 2 inch chode hard like watching a real man plow my wife while knowing that there isn't a thing I can do except sit there helplessly because I know if I speak up I'll get my ass beat. I can't help myself I know I'm supposed to defend myself but it just hurts so good watching the woman I love being torn from me and ravished by another man while I look on in shock and disbelief as my life is shattered. Sometimes I can't help myself and prematurely ejaculate in my pants just watching this act going on, my cock throbbing each time my cuckolder looks me in the eye and takes another thrust into my wife jackhammering the shit out of her with his massive rod. Is this normal, anyone else get all hot and bothered just thinking about this scenario?

Axe Murderer
11-17-2012, 03:28 PM
:lmao

Lincoln
11-17-2012, 03:30 PM
:lmao

lakerhaterade
11-17-2012, 03:33 PM
:rollin

11-17-2012, 03:54 PM
I know what you mean, as a consenting cuckold I am a self proclaimed sadomasochist. Now what is a sadomasochist you ask? It means I get off on receiving both physical and psychological pain, as well as being humiliated in front of the whole world. Nothing get's my little 2 inch chode hard like watching a real man plow my wife while knowing that there isn't a thing I can do except sit there helplessly because I know if I speak up I'll get my ass beat. I can't help myself I know I'm supposed to defend myself but it just hurts so good watching the woman I love being torn from me and ravished by another man while I look on in shock and disbelief as my life is shattered. Sometimes I can't help myself and prematurely ejaculate in my pants just watching this act going on, my cock throbbing each time my cuckolder looks me in the eye and takes another thrust into my wife jackhammering the shit out of her with his massive rod. Is this normal, anyone else get all hot and bothered just thinking about this scenario?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090201195831/althistory/images/e/eb/Nuclear-explosion.jpg

benefactor
11-17-2012, 07:25 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/JACKSON-TD-REF-HIGH-FIVE.gif