PDA

View Full Version : Brady with game face on.

Fabbs
11-17-2012, 04:15 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/11/17/1117-justin-bieber-fame-flynet-denied-3.jpg
(AP) Giselles partner Tom Brady is shown leaving their house for a Gillette Stadium film session in preparation for Andrew Lucks Indy Colts this Sunday.

BUMP
11-17-2012, 04:46 PM
I am a Bull. I'm 36, white and unmarried. I'm 6'4" 210 lbs and dominant. I enjoy coming into a relationship and taking over.......I completley take over the sex life of both the cuck and his wife. The wife is in a situation where I come over 3-5 nights a week, and sleep over. I'll call and I sleep in the martial bed while the cuck sleeps on the floor nearby, usually. I'll have sex with the wife 3-4 times a night, and once I'm involved the husband no longer has intercourse with his wife. She can give him handjobs, or whatever, but her pussy is off limits to him.....he can clean me, clean her, as well as fluff me. His ass is open if I decide to use it. I'll take his wife out dates, even around his friends and family. I'll take his credit card when I go, so he gets to pay. In extreme situations (so far twice) I'll impregnante the wife and the two of them will raise my child. What do they get out of it? She gets the sex she wants with someone far better, much larger, and physically more gifted than the man she married. He gets to see the look in his wifes eyes as they roll back in her head, as she climaxes for the third time. He would never see that, if left to his own devices. What do I get? I get sex with a variety of women, who truely appreciate what I can give them.......

Spursfan092120
11-17-2012, 05:13 PM
I am a Bull. I'm 36, white and unmarried. I'm 6'4" 210 lbs and dominant. I enjoy coming into a relationship and taking over.......I completley take over the sex life of both the cuck and his wife. The wife is in a situation where I come over 3-5 nights a week, and sleep over. I'll call and I sleep in the martial bed while the cuck sleeps on the floor nearby, usually. I'll have sex with the wife 3-4 times a night, and once I'm involved the husband no longer has intercourse with his wife. She can give him handjobs, or whatever, but her pussy is off limits to him.....he can clean me, clean her, as well as fluff me. His ass is open if I decide to use it. I'll take his wife out dates, even around his friends and family. I'll take his credit card when I go, so he gets to pay. In extreme situations (so far twice) I'll impregnante the wife and the two of them will raise my child. What do they get out of it? She gets the sex she wants with someone far better, much larger, and physically more gifted than the man she married. He gets to see the look in his wifes eyes as they roll back in her head, as she climaxes for the third time. He would never see that, if left to his own devices. What do I get? I get sex with a variety of women, who truely appreciate what I can give them.......
The fuck? lmao...there's got to be a HELL of a story behind this one...care to elaborate?

symple19
11-17-2012, 06:15 PM
:lmao

:lmao

GoodOdor
11-17-2012, 07:34 PM
The fuck? lmao...there's got to be a HELL of a story behind this one...care to elaborate?

Tbh I can totally see Brannon as the cuck in that story....

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Is there a special kind of cuckoldry reserved for when your wife is also a blood relative?

BRHornet45
11-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Bar Refaeli > Gisele > Bieber