PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested At Oakland Airport For Ornate Watch

ElNono
11-17-2012, 05:56 PM
"A man was arrested at Oakland airport for having bomb-making materials. The materials? An ornate watch and extra insoles (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/17/geoffrey-mcgann-arrest-oakland-airport_n_2149963.html) in his boots. Despite the bomb squad determining that there was no bomb, The Alameda county sheriffs department claimed that he was carrying 'potentially dangerous materials and appeared to have made alterations to his boots, which were Unusually large and stuffed with layers of insoles.' The man told Transportation Security Administration officers that he's an artist and the watch is art."

boutons_deux
11-17-2012, 06:27 PM
OBL laughing his ass off and screwing another virgin.

Th'Pusher
11-17-2012, 06:54 PM
OBL laughing his off and screwing another virgin.
Wow. It's really taking him a while to work through those 72 virgins. I figured he be on his second time around by now. 72 sluts at his point tbh

baseline bum
11-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I got interviewed twice, for 15 minutes each, by the cocksucking TSA a few weeks ago. My crime? I had a fucking knee brace on that I told them about before going in the pervert scanner and metal detector. Same shit happened to a woman in line I saw wearing a cast for her broken arm. I hope the worthless TSA and DHS are the first things on the chopping block to avert the fiscal cliff. Fuck you Bush for creating these monsters.

Th'Pusher
11-17-2012, 08:00 PM
I got interviewed twice, for 15 minutes each, by the cocksucking TSA a few weeks ago. My crime? I had a fucking knee brace on that I told them about before going in the pervert scanner and metal detector. Same shit happened to a woman in line I saw wearing a cast for her broken arm. I hope the worthless TSA and DHS are the first things on the chopping block to avert the fiscal cliff. Fuck you Bush for creating these monsters.

Was the knee brace super gay with the punisher on it?

baseline bum
11-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Was the knee brace super gay with the punisher on it?

CROFL your profile pic :lol

http://i.imgur.com/vxkU6.jpg

Th'Pusher
11-17-2012, 08:14 PM
CROFL your profile pic :lol

http://i.imgur.com/vxkU6.jpg
When push came to shove, go seņor good hair failed to back secession, after some big talk. We need a real Texan in Austin.

ElNono
11-18-2012, 12:17 AM

My 78 year old dad rolled on a wheelchair (he's got replacement titanium knees), and they didn't let him through until he rolled up his pants and showed them the scars on both knees...