PDA

View Full Version : So glad we have a ghost playing for us, tbh

ElNono
11-17-2012, 09:41 PM
While our overrated PG can't even bring the ball up court without getting it stolen, the ghost of Manu Ginobili just goes out there and hands out a big bucket of STFU to the haters, tbh...

superjames1992
11-17-2012, 09:48 PM
AMEN, BROTHER.

HI-FI
11-17-2012, 09:53 PM
TP with the indefinitely long flu:cry

CitizenDwayne
11-17-2012, 09:55 PM
This Manu corpse is a pretty adequate 3 point shooter, I must say.

baseline bum
11-17-2012, 09:56 PM
:cry Where was that friendly ghost in game 6? :cry

timvp
11-17-2012, 09:59 PM
bbum going HAM :wow

Chris
11-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Manu shitting on haters par/per

ElNono
11-17-2012, 10:02 PM

:cry him and the PG had the flu :cry

baseline bum
11-17-2012, 10:02 PM
bbum going HAM :wow

:cry never got to perform the double cross :cry

NRHector
11-17-2012, 10:25 PM
where are all the Manu haters?

scanry
11-17-2012, 10:38 PM
As a neutral, i find the TP & MG rivalry fascinating.

Kidd K
11-17-2012, 10:38 PM
Okay.

Kool Bob Love
11-17-2012, 10:40 PM
CoM.

Let us proceed.

lefty
11-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Nono with the goods :D

Arcadian
11-18-2012, 03:07 AM
As a neutral, i find the TP & MG rivalry fascinating.

I find it stupid. The fact of the matter is that both Tony and Manu have been integral parts of this franchise, they both needed each other to win championships, and neither would have any championships without Tim Duncan. So let's just cut out this meaningless discussion and appreciate all of these players while they're still here.

Sean Cagney
11-18-2012, 03:13 AM

He got into Jacksons body and hit a ton of threes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I thought :(
I find it stupid. The fact of the matter is that both Tony and Manu have been integral parts of this franchise, they both needed each other to win championships, and neither would have any championships without Tim Duncan. So let's just cut out this meaningless discussion and appreciate all of these players while they're still here.

I don't get the hate either for either one of these guys! Some from Argentina still keep up this crap and Tony fans retaliate! I don't get it nor will I, you are not a true fan of the team if you hate on either! BOTH DID THEIR WORK in the title runs! I swear some idiots are more for the players rather than the team! When their guy leaves they will leave too! Those are fake fans!

ElNono
11-18-2012, 03:21 AM

But Manu has been more meaningful, tbh

Sean Cagney
11-18-2012, 03:24 AM

BTW We had him in game 5 at home scoring what ummmmmmmmmm 34 points. It can go either way though lol. http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320604024 he showed up Baseline BUM, if not in all games he showed up in key games in that series mostly at home but he did. The hate in here is rediculous for him or Tony, both are key to our success! MANU MORE IN BIG GAMES over the times but Tony has done his thing here too.

baseline bum
11-18-2012, 03:26 AM
But Manu has been more meaningful, tbh

Not sure I agree, even only counting the half the time the china doll is completely glued together tbh. It's clear you only root for him because he eats burritos and puts lime on his chips like you.

spurraider21
11-18-2012, 03:26 AM
ElNono has the most posts of ANYbody i've seen on this forum. i'm sure he watches his fair share of spurs bball. but how could you have watched all of last season when parker was a top 5 mvp candidate and be serious about all this haha. unless he's just a master troll

Splits
11-18-2012, 03:45 AM
unless he's just a master troll

Stabula
11-18-2012, 04:09 AM
I find it stupid. The fact of the matter is that both Tony and Manu have been integral parts of this franchise, they both needed each other to win championships, and neither would have any championships without Tim Duncan. So let's just cut out this meaningless discussion and appreciate all of these players while they're still here. you're gay

ElNono
11-18-2012, 04:16 AM
Not sure I agree, even only counting the half the time the china doll is completely glued together tbh. It's clear you only root for him because he eats burritos and puts lime on his chips like you.

tbh, it's pretty clear you still mad you could never double-cross me and that clouds your vision. But I'm gonna be the better man here and I'm going to share half a burrito with you because if there's something to learn from the CoM is that you have to be :cry unselfish like Manu :cry

ElNono
11-18-2012, 04:17 AM
ElNono has the most posts of ANYbody i've seen on this forum. i'm sure he watches his fair share of spurs bball. but how could you have watched all of last season when parker was a top 5 mvp candidate and be serious about all this haha. unless he's just a master troll

You've never seen Marcus Bryant, tbh

100%duncan
11-18-2012, 04:43 AM
good schtick tbh :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2012, 05:33 AM
did anyone enjoy that kent of a pg who tried hero ball to s tat pad

Em-City
11-18-2012, 05:40 AM
good schtick tbh :lmao

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/9983/4g2gkl.png

He got into Jacksons body and hit a ton of threes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I thought :(

I don't get the hate either for either one of these guys! Some from Argentina still keep up this crap and Tony fans retaliate! I don't get it nor will I, you are not a true fan of the team if you hate on either! BOTH DID THEIR WORK in the title runs! I swear some idiots are more for the players rather than the team! When their guy leaves they will leave too! Those are fake fans!

Agreed - shit it is pointless. I love my team and both have been key contributers for so long. the fan-fuelled comparison of the two is so forced and the humor from the angle is so few & far between that it's almost worth laying to rest.

on a side note, both amazing Spur-lifers who I hope have their jerseys in the rafters at the end of their careers.

elemento
11-18-2012, 06:06 AM
He was playing like shit tbh

But I am very glad the old Manu is back. :toast

Brazil
11-18-2012, 11:55 AM
a thread on tp loosing a ball getting the ball to half court, really ? TP is shooting like shit but his turnover assists ratio is 4.2 which is among the best in the league

bklynspursfan
11-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Parker started slow last year too, by the end of the season he was a top 5 candidate for MVP. BTW, we're 8-2, and he's averaging nearly 8 assists a game with less than 2 turnovers.

baseline bum
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM
He was playing like shit tbh

But I am very glad the old Manu is back. :toast

But we've had old Manu for a long time; ever since the bald spot forced him to chop the hippy hair of 05. :cry

spurs10
11-18-2012, 01:38 PM
I thought we had been through this, but I don't think Argentineans eat burritos.:rolleyes
It was cool that Manu knew in warm-ups that he was going to play better. Still high from last night's game, though we looked pretty good with Jack starting. Also, played Manu at the 3 for awhile. After Tony got the ball stolen, he got pissed and proceeded to play with much more energy.....

Spursfan092120
11-18-2012, 01:59 PM
As a neutral, i find the TP & MG fan rivalry fascinating.
fify.

baseline bum
11-18-2012, 02:06 PM
I thought we had been through this, but I don't think Argentineans eat burritos.:rolleyes

Next you're going to tell me they don't take siesta?

spurs10
11-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Next you're going to tell me they don't take siesta?
:lol

....after eating too many burritos probably!! There was a dude with the "Baseline Bums" at the game last night screaming his ass off the entire game. I pretty sure he caused the Nuggets to miss a few free throws. Very entertaining and %&$%&ing hilarious! He had better gargle with something strong today, if he wants to have anything left for the Clips.
:flag::flag::flag:

ElNono
11-18-2012, 02:33 PM
:cry :cry :cry a thread on tp loosing a ball getting the ball to half court, really ? TP is shooting like shit but his turnover assists ratio is 4.2 which is among the best in the league:cry :cry :cry :cry

kskonn
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
:lol

....after eating too many burritos probably!! There was a dude with the "Baseline Bums" at the game last night screaming his ass off the entire game. I pretty sure he caused the Nuggets to miss a few free throws. Very entertaining and %&$%&ing hilarious! He had better gargle with something strong today, if he wants to have anything left for the Clips.
:flag::flag::flag:

Are you talking about the guy in the upper deck that was yelling "Hey Lawwwwwssssssonnnnnn" when Lawson kept missing free throws? If that was the guy I was pretty sure it was the ghost of Sam Kinison. That guy at the game was hiliarious!

spurs10
11-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Are you talking about the guy in the upper deck that was yelling "Hey Lawwwwwssssssonnnnnn" when Lawson kept missing free throws? If that was the guy I was pretty sure it was the ghost of Sam Kinison. That guy at the game was hiliarious!