PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Durant with his first career triple double

racm
11-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Granted, it's against the Gol'en State Warriors but :toast to the guy. Probably the only OKC player I like, tbh

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417143_499473043418660_389561367_n.jpg

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah, good game from KD. Surprising it took him this long to get a triple double. Westbrook has really played some good PG as well these last 2 games. I think Memphis showed them they can't play Westbrook ball and dick around or they're gonna get hammered. Team seems to be playing pretty cohesively right now. Martin going for 28 and 23 the last two games. Another test on Wednesday. Have yet to beat a quality opponent (outside of Chicago), so we'll see. Like the way OKC is playing right now though.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Chicago without Rose is not a quality opponent by any means and the Blunder only beat them by 6...

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Chicago without Rose is not a quality opponent by any means and the Blunder only beat them by 6...

Chicago is better than medicore, even without Rose. I put Chicago in parentheses as a way to sorta indicate they were half quality. Either way - even against lesser opponents the last 2 games, OKC is at least showing that they've realized some weaknesses and have played accordingly. 31 assists on back to back games which is completely unheard of for this team. OKC is typically one of the worst assist teams in the NBA. Westbrook, at least short term (he turns into Bad Russell without warning), has realized the extra pass or two is working wonders. And he has apparently decided to play defense.

Richie
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
I quite like Nick Collison and Ibaka tbh (although not when the latter is shooting 11/11 against us).
Can't stand Perkins or Westbrook though

thunderup
11-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Westbrook, at least short term (he turns into Bad Russell without warning), has realized the extra pass or two is working wonders. And he has apparently decided to play defense.

+1. Russ has been playing better as of late. He looks to be picking up some of the point guard play that is missed from Harden. It's a maturation process for him since he's a shoot first player but he looks to be up to the task of adjusting his game to the present situation.

racm
11-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah, good game from KD. Surprising it took him this long to get a triple double. Westbrook has really played some good PG as well these last 2 games. I think Memphis showed them they can't play Westbrook ball and dick around or they're gonna get hammered. Team seems to be playing pretty cohesively right now. Martin going for 28 and 23 the last two games. Another test on Wednesday. Have yet to beat a quality opponent (outside of Chicago), so we'll see. Like the way OKC is playing right now though.

Son, will you be watching the Christmas game against Miami?

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Son, will you be watching the Christmas game against Miami?
Yes, father