PDA

View Full Version : The Hate Filled Democrat Party...

Tommy Duncan
09-03-2004, 05:43 PM
dailymail.com/news/News/2004090320/ (http://dailymail.com/news/News/2004090320/)

Police report

From staff, wire reports
Friday September 03, 2004

Shot fired at Huntington GOP office during speech

HUNTINGTON -- A shot apparently was fired at the Republican Party headquarters in downtown Huntington while President Bush's speech accepting the GOP nomination for president was being televised.

No one was hurt in the 10:30 p.m. Thursday incident.

A window in the building was damaged by a single shot from either a pellet gun or a small-caliber handgun, said Huntington Police Sgt. Dan Underwood.

About 25 Republican candidates and volunteers were in the headquarters at the time, watching the speech.

"We heard a pop. We realized it was a gunshot and we were kind of scared," said Gayle Adkins, a volunteer of Huntington.

A piece of the broken glass nicked Adkins' neck.

Others said they didn't see anything except for some of the banners jumping as the bullet whizzed over their heads. Police could not locate where the bullet landed.

"It is pretty ridiculous someone would do this at a gathering that doesn't hurt anybody," said volunteer Amanda Beach of Huntington.

The shooting won't intimidate them, many said.

"It has made us want to work harder," said Brendon Childers of Huntington.

No one answered the phone early today at the Huntington Police Department.

Nbadan
09-03-2004, 05:50 PM
One crazy compared to the 100's of crazies who booed when W. wished Clinton good health. Sounds about fair.

Joe Chalupa
09-03-2004, 05:51 PM
Looks like there is enough hate to go around.

Where is the love people?

Tommy Duncan
09-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Bullshit. Go read that article. The AP took that out because it was unsubstaniated.

Get a fucking grip. This is shooting at a party office. Someone could've been killed.

Spurminator
09-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Hmmm... Booing or shooting... Booing (alledgedly by an unreliable source) or shooting?

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Spurm, I'm thinking shooting but, that's just me.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Dan,

It's not like you had any credibility, but you really lose any you had left when you compare booing to bullets.

That is the fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard, and you've said a lot of stupid things.

Booing > bullets.

-NbaDan, Sept. 3, 2004

Lemme guess, you think the Swift Boat ads are worse than what happened on 9/11 too?

Yonivore
09-03-2004, 06:31 PM
And now, it turns out the booing never happened.

So, Nbadan, is [nothing] > bullets?

spurster
09-04-2004, 12:26 AM
That's funny. Blaming the whole Democratic party because of a single insane idiot. I suppose Kerry was behind it all. Maybe the failure of this mission is why Clinton is having heart problems.

Yonivore
09-04-2004, 12:32 AM
What's even funnier is calling a whole crowd of Republicans hateful for cheering in encouragement for former President Clinton. Oh yeah, and then blaming President Bush for not stopping them from cheering for President Clinton.

E20
09-04-2004, 12:40 AM
Can't we all just get along?:hat

Yonivore
09-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Probably not.

Tommy Duncan
09-04-2004, 01:22 AM
That's funny. Blaming the whole Democratic party because of a single insane idiot. I suppose Kerry was behind it all. Maybe the failure of this mission is why Clinton is having heart problems.

Well sure. This thread was started in response to this gem. (http://p090.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm25.showMessage?topicID=1704.topi c)

afe7FATMAN
09-04-2004, 04:36 AM
Additional Info on this story since I was recently in Huntngton and I grew up in Barboursville, a small town, less than 10 miles away.

...One bullet hole could be seen in a large glass window, through a sign that said marriage is between "One Man, One Woman."
source= www.Huntingtonnews.net Sorry cut&paste not working at work

Just another HATE CRIME??::rolleyes

Hook Dem
09-07-2004, 11:12 PM
This needs to be brought back to the front page for more discussion. Dan likes to post so threads like this slide off to the second or third page.

Ruby Ridge
09-09-2004, 10:23 AM
There are all kinds of crazies out there, people who shoot doctors who perform abortions comes to mind.