PDA

View Full Version : NBA: A very special anniversary

Bill_Brasky
11-19-2012, 12:14 PM
N37H1kSDvJc

The realest shit to ever happen in an NBA game. Still gives me chills because I remember watching live.

Fabbs
11-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Artest has to be up there if not #1 for Biggest Pussy in history of NBA.

Quite fitting he became a Laker.

purplengold
11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
were you da dude that got his jaw broken by peace?

Fabbs
11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
No he's never cheapshotted me when i wasn't looking.

purplengold
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
so he donkey punched you or somtin?

Fabbs
11-19-2012, 12:24 PM
He's still alive so, no.

purplengold
11-19-2012, 12:26 PM
i think you be the dead one if he donkey punched ya

Fabbs
11-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Lakerz crew members be a threat, no doubts.
http://nzgamer.com/data/Mynzg/4057/blog-633.jpg

benefactor
11-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Hard to believe it's been 8 years. I still wonder what could have been with that Pacers team. They had a lot of promise.

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest should have NEVER been allowed to play another game in the NBA, period. Both worthless pieces of shit.

stretch
11-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest should have NEVER been allowed to play another game in the NBA, period. Both worthless pieces of shit.

lol thunder

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 02:27 PM
lol thunder

Come on, man. Dallas won the ring 2 years ago. Let's try to make your comments more relevant to the present. Dallas got swept last year (I think maybe it was OKC?- lol Thunder) and they currently are pretty much a joke. Now let's get back on the subject of this thread.

purplengold
11-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Come on, man. Dallas won the ring 2 years ago. Let's try to make your comments more relevant to the present. Dallas got swept last year (I think maybe it was OKC?- lol Thunder) and they currently are pretty much a joke. Now let's get back on the subject of this thread.

how badly ya miss harden?

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 02:31 PM
how badly ya miss harden?

Good guy, great player. Don't really miss him. Kevin Martin is currently shooting at an historical NBA efficiency rating, or close to it. Thanks for asking though.

stretch
11-19-2012, 02:33 PM

lol thunder

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 02:34 PM
lol thunder

Due to the fact that you don't possess the mental capacity to post anything relevant or meaningful, I'm putting you ignore. So you can "lol thunder" all damn day and night, but I won't see it. Have a nice day.

purplengold
11-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Good guy, great player. Don't really miss him. Kevin Martin is currently shooting at an historical NBA efficiency rating, or close to it. Thanks for asking though.

he give chuckbrick a reason ta play more tho, that must be hurting to team

Juggity
11-19-2012, 02:42 PM
lol thunderfan
lol bigger homer than most GNSFs

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 02:47 PM
he give chuckbrick a reason ta play more tho, that must be hurting to team

Westbrook has had some bad games for sure. That's on him though, not Harden or Martin. He's gonna have to decide to be a point guard as well as a scorer and learn the difference between a good shot and a bad one.

purplengold
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Westbrook has had some bad games for sure. That's on him though, not Harden or Martin. He's gonna have to decide to be a point guard as well as a scorer and learn the difference between a good shot and a bad one.

you canna deny his alpha dog mentality is hurtin the team when it should be Durant team

DAF86
11-19-2012, 02:54 PM

Fuck yo period, clown.

DAF86
11-19-2012, 02:55 PM

That will come back down to Earth eventually but even if it doesn't, even if he shoots 100% for the rest of the season, Martin will never be able to bring what Harden brought to the table for your team.

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Fuck yo period, clown.

That's nice. I think I'll ignore you too. Post away.

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
you canna deny his alpha dog mentality is hurtin the team when it should be Durant team

I don't deny that at all. He's definitely had some games this season where he hurt us. It's a matter of him figuring that out and deciding to be Good Russell. He's done that the last 2 games...we will have to see if he keeps it up.

DAF86
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh noes, please don't ignore me.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Tbh, at least they didn't corruptly steal an entire franchise away from its city...

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Tbh, at least they didn't corruptly steal an entire franchise away from its city...

Oh Shit - like I'm even going to get into that discussion. Next.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2012, 03:47 PM
lol thunder
:lol Thunder
:lol Stolen franchise
:lol Could have had Eric Bledsoe, Tyson Chandler, and Flop So Harden right now
:lol Stuck with Westbrick and Ibaka's contracts instead
:lol Two ballhogs having to share the ball
:lol Milwaukee Bucks West
:lol All-white crowd
:lol Banning Lil Wayne from the arena for being too black

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 03:55 PM
:lol Thunder
:lol Stolen franchise
:lol Could have had Eric Bledsoe, Tyson Chandler, and Flop So Harden right now
:lol Stuck with Westbrick and Ibaka's contracts instead
:lol Two ballhogs having to share the ball
:lol Milwaukee Bucks West
:lol All-white crowd
:lol Banning Lil Wayne from the arena for being too black

Banning Lil Wayne? This idiot calls the front office wanting a courtside seat. Fine, but...this is a playoff game. Tickets are sold. He's pissed because the game is sold out. Sorry, bud. The front office told him they'd be more than happy to have him at a game, but it's a little unreasonable to produce a court side ticket to a sold out playoff game on zero notice. Apparently some people feel they are entitled to whatever they ask for. So fast forward to a later game where he is able to get a ticket. He sits courtside and then tweets after the game that the OKC staff treated him like shit - ie they didn't roll out a red carpet for his stupid ass. GTFO, idiot. It's not a black things. It's called you're an idiot. Here's your ticket. Take your damn seat like everyone else does. That's how we roll in Oklahoma. This isn't LA.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2012, 03:58 PM
That's how we roll in Oklahoma.
The only thing rolling in Oklahoma is your fat rolls, B... :lol

Darth_Pelican
11-19-2012, 04:00 PM
:lol I forgot how butthurt John Saunders was after this

"Detroit fans are a bunch of punks!!" :madrun

thunderfan
11-19-2012, 04:02 PM
The only thing rolling in Oklahoma is your fat rolls, B... :lol

Oklahoma is statistically one of the more unhealthy states in the country. There are plenty of fat asses here. I personally am not one of them. I put forth a lot of effort in being fit.

stretch
11-19-2012, 11:25 PM
lol thunder

Kai
11-20-2012, 02:15 AM
thunderfan, don't take the bait. This is a special thread dedicated to some true OGs.