O.J.Simpson
11-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Didn't do it.

lefty
11-19-2012, 03:22 PM
but he spreadz the floor

Fabbs
11-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Did the little bintch Kato Kaelin follow thru with his spouting of going to the prison and interviewing his buddee O.J.?
Can't imagine so, that would have been news.

Kaelin is (was) on some uber lame L.A. radio station with his own show. Per Dr. Drew about a month ago.

Fabbs
11-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Meh even if Simpson didn't hold the weapon he would still be the instigator-accessor.
Lots think Al Cowlings might have held the weapon(s).

According to Clay, Glen boasted he was going to "take her down" and said that O.J. told him to kill "the bitch" if necessary.
While i suppose this ^^ could be argued that he was speaking in symbolic language ("you eat the last of the potato salad and I'm going to kill you"), I sure it could be successfully argued that Simpson meant it literally.

Nonetheless this Glen Rogers story is interesting.

Nbadan
11-20-2012, 01:21 AM
I've been saying for years that OJ did not directly commit the murders...but he sure knew about them..

ididnotnothat
11-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Somebody knows the truth.

Wild Cobra
11-20-2012, 12:06 PM
I never believed OJ did the killings. It simply does not add up.

Fabbs
11-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Somebody knows the truth.
If you happened to be flying your motorized model airplane over Bundy drive and caught on tape the real killer, what would that recordings commercial $$$ value have been?

I say 50 million. At least.
OJ, love him or hate him is (certainly was) one of the most compelling entertainment figures around.

O.J. Simpson
11-21-2012, 06:51 AM
Well no shit, you cocksuckers.

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2012, 08:28 AM

I tend to think he did it..I wasn't one of the millions of blacks celebrating him getting off...if he didn't do it he was there or was involved in some capacity. Dude was obsessed over Nicole...plus he was snorting cocaine and who knows what else...he was prolly peeping in her windows at night watching this kid fucking the shit outta her...and he saw she was letting the kid drive the fancy cars OJ bought her...OJ's blood boiled...

now he got off because of the stupid ass racist cop Furman who was so eager to nail the "nigga" till he decided he'd go off and plant a glove at OJ's house...like OJ would've been stupid enough to leave a glove out in the front yard for all to see...the racist ass cop lost the case for the prosecution...and all the blacks cheered because they were used to seeing this kind of racist shit play out millions of times across black america...had it not been for racist Furman the prosecution could have won the case...

"If it doesn't fit you must acquit" - RIP Johnny Cochran....

rascal
11-21-2012, 09:57 AM
What was that all about riding down the freeway in the white Bronco with a gun not stopping for police saying your going to kill yourself? He either did it or more likely hired someone to do the job.

rascal
11-21-2012, 09:59 AM

You are always on the wrong side of the argument. He did it.