PDA

View Full Version : MBTF: ”Horns down is disrespectful”

Blake
11-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Texas coach Mack Brown is tired of people being mean to the Longhorns and he wants the Big 12 to do something about it.

Brown, who's done a lot of complaining this season, says the upside-down Longhorns hand gesture is offensive and that it shouldn't be allowed.

"The horns down is disrespectful," Brown said Monday. "We ought to talk about that as a league."

Brown would also like you kids to get off his lawn.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/mack-brown-says-horns-down-gesture-disrespectful-214143148--ncaaf.html

What if we do it sideways

monosylab1k
11-20-2012, 10:55 AM
":cry i can't properly coddle my players if you guys are being mean to them :cry"

Blake
11-20-2012, 11:00 AM
no one complained when Texas wide receiver Mike Davis pretended to holster Texas Tech's two-gun hand gesture during the Longhorns' win over the Red Raiders last weekend.

Michael was simply expressing his views on gun violence

ColinB
11-20-2012, 11:05 AM
http://thingsthatscaremackbrown.tumblr.com/

Blake
11-20-2012, 11:11 AM
^lol

Fpoonsie
11-20-2012, 11:24 AM
http://thingsthatscaremackbrown.tumblr.com/

:lol

benefactor
11-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Facepalm

...and :lol that blog.

stretch
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I think it's stupid to get that upset about it, but I think it's because of Mike Davis doing "guns down" when he scored a TD against Tech, and got a taunting penalty. Why is that a penalty, but not "horns down"?

Kermit
11-20-2012, 02:20 PM
I think it's stupid to get that upset about it, but I think it's because of Mike Davis doing "guns down" when he scored a TD against Tech, and got a taunting penalty. Why is that a penalty, but not "horns down"?

I don't have a problem with it. It's fucking hilarious. But don't fucking penalize one of our players when they essentially do the same thing. I think that's what the retard was saying.

clapclapclap

Blake
11-20-2012, 02:30 PM
I think he was saying if you're going to penalize us for taunting with a finger gun, you need to penalize everyone that throws out an upside down cow head.

Axe Murderer
11-20-2012, 02:43 PM

My experience has been different The vagina does not always win. I have had more than a few women unable to take my cock because of its girth. Surprisingly this has happened with 2 black women and too many asians.

In addition to exceptional girth I have unusual endurance, and a short refractory time. I've had few women that made me stop because they were sore and couldn't take it anymore. Of course there are also women who could take 10 more men after me. Vaginas are all different.

stretch
11-20-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't have a problem with it. It's fucking hilarious. But don't fucking penalize one of our players when they essentially do the same thing. I think that's what the retard was saying.

clapclapclap
i dont have any issue with it either, except its kinda gay and obsessive how every time A&M and OU fans have a chance to get on TV, they do "horns down" even when they arent playing the horns

stretch
11-20-2012, 03:20 PM
I think he was saying if you're going to penalize us for taunting with a finger gun, you need to penalize everyone that throws out an upside down cow head.

same difference

stretch
11-20-2012, 03:20 PM
My experience has been different The vagina does not always win. I have had more than a few women unable to take my cock because of its girth. Surprisingly this has happened with 2 black women and too many asians.

In addition to exceptional girth I have unusual endurance, and a short refractory time. I've had few women that made me stop because they were sore and couldn't take it anymore. Of course there are also women who could take 10 more men after me. Vaginas are all different.

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooopssssssssss

Blake
11-20-2012, 03:26 PM
same difference

Mmm. Not so much.

Sisk
11-20-2012, 04:59 PM
OP's school is bevo's bitch. That whole conference is a joke... allowing the horns to have a home game every thanksgiving. How embarrassing.

Blake
11-20-2012, 05:15 PM
OP's school is bevo's bitch. That whole conference is a joke... allowing the horns to have a home game every thanksgiving. How embarrassing.

bevobsessed ^^

Kermit
11-20-2012, 09:13 PM
What do you care who they play on Thanksgiving, Runaway Sue?

Axe Murderer
11-20-2012, 09:36 PM
where would ya'll rank this?

i0NdJahHN0w

Blake
11-20-2012, 09:59 PM
Classless asshole

He didn't have to dunk that hard

benefactor
11-21-2012, 06:44 AM
crofl tongue wagger