PDA

View Full Version : There is no God and I can prove it.....

Pages : [1] 2 3

Avante
11-20-2012, 03:08 PM
....because if He did exist I wouldn't be heading off to some mountains and some cabin in about an hour to spend the next few days around people I really don't even like. None of them listen to them old blues, none of them would know Alex Smith from any other Smith, yep, totally bummed. I prayed and prayed...

Avante down on his knees...

God, three NFL games will be on Thursday, three. I can't be going off to some Jeremiah Johnson bullshit and miss my games. Can't You do something to help me out here? What am I going to do in a cabin with a bunch of hunters. mechanics and fishermen? I don't hunt or fish and can't even change my own oil. Help!!!!!!!

Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I first landed here back in my RaZon days it took me a couple days to figure you midgets out. You love to bitch/moan/groan/wahwahwh/criticize all in hiding of course, I doubt any of you got any spine if you weren't in hiding. Look at you, hell I'm not even here and what thread is having all the action, yep a thread all about ......me.

When I get back from my mountain man thing I'll need to see you little shits up your game, as of right now sooooooo many of you have no game, following others around to wahwahwah, well it's stupid and sucks long and very hard.

Happy Thanksgiving~~~!!!

DUr8hs3yWdo&feature=fvwrel

Dark Gable
11-20-2012, 03:09 PM
So you blame God for not giving you balls?

Trill Clinton
11-20-2012, 03:10 PM
happy thanksgiving, avante

Dark Gable
11-20-2012, 03:10 PM
And I'm sure they hate the fact that someone invited your boring ass.

lebomb
11-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Here they come Avante............. just warning ya. The interwebfaggotgang is on their way. Oh, and one lesbian.

TheSuckUp
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Here they come Avante............. just warning ya. The interwebfaggotgang is on their way. Oh, and one lesbian.

And there you go again...tossin' his salad.

lebomb
11-20-2012, 03:43 PM
And there you go again...tossin' his salad.

There you go suckin dick.

lakerhaterade
11-20-2012, 03:48 PM
What a horrible fucking thread.

Cue the colored bunch coming to defend the worst poster in this forum.

Chief Brody
11-20-2012, 03:48 PM
There you go suckin dick.

:monkey

bus driver
11-20-2012, 03:51 PM
this doesnt prove that there is no god, only that the devil exist.

lebomb
11-20-2012, 03:53 PM
What a horrible fucking thread.

Cue the colored bunch coming to defend the worst poster in this forum.

............. and the crackas dissin their own kind. :rolleyes

Blake
11-20-2012, 04:00 PM
60+ year old 280+ fat ol ball free fuck that sucks at predicting NFL games.

:cry why god why is Mason starving because of this fat ol fuck?

Clipper Nation
11-20-2012, 04:03 PM
The fact that you're still spewing your shitful takes on a daily basis proves there is no God...

Clipper Nation
11-20-2012, 04:04 PM
We're not interested in hearing about your sex life...

CuckingFunt
11-20-2012, 04:04 PM
There's no more conclusive evidence in Avante's story that there is no God, than there is conclusive evidence that there is a God but that s/he just doesn't like Avante.

silverblk mystix
11-20-2012, 04:11 PM
....because if He did exist I wouldn't be heading off to some mountains and some cabin in about an hour to spend the next few days around people I really don't even like. None of them listen to them old blues, none of them would know Alex Smith from any other Smith, yep, totally bummed. I prayed and prayed...

God, three NFL games will be on Thursday, three. I can't be going off to some Jeremiah Johnson bullshit and miss my games. Can't You do something to help me out here? What am I going to do in a cabin with a bunch of hunters. mechanics and fishermen? I don't hunt or fish and can't even change my own oil. Help!!!!!!!

Amen

When I first landed here back in my RaZon days it took me a couple days to figure you midgets out. You love to bitch/moan/groan/wahwahwh/criticize all in hiding of course, I doubt any of you got any spine if you weren't in hiding. Look at you, hell I'm not even here and what thread is having all the action, yep a thread all about ......me.

When I get back from my mountain man thing I'll need to see you little shits up your game, as of right now sooooooo many of you have no game, following others around to wahwahwah, well it's stupid and sucks long and very hard.

Happy Thanksgiving~~~!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
11-20-2012, 04:12 PM
...and don't short-change Jeremiah Johnson...just pack yourself a squaw (or tell wifey to play along and dress up) and get your "mountain man" fantasies fulfilled!!!!

Mr. Fix It
11-20-2012, 04:15 PM
...and don't short-change Brokeback Mountain...just pack yourself a bull (or tell wifey to play along and get a strapon) and get your "mounting man" fantasies fulfilled!!!!

ftfy

silverblk mystix
11-20-2012, 04:19 PM
ftfy

Don't shit all over Jeremiah Johnson mutha-fucka!!!!!

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-20-2012, 04:19 PM
The only thing you've proven is that you desperately need the attention of a bunch of random people on the internet and the fact that you want them all to hate you is your vice. Congrats. Oh, and great picking and predicting on the NFL this season :lmao

GoodOdor
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM
From start to finish I wonder why
The cuts look good in this messed up lie
The blood that trickles down my arm
People all stare at the girl who self-harms:-

"The emo" they call me
I turn to my name
They act out slicing their wrists
I hang my head in shame
I can't help my feelings
Of being alone
I hide myself for the day
Just longing to go home
I sprawl on my bed
With my razor in hand
And take myself away
To a much better land
I stare in the mirror
And let myself cry
Looking forward to the day
That I finally die

silverblk mystix
11-20-2012, 04:22 PM
From start to finish I wonder why
The cuts look good in this messed up lie
The blood that trickles down my arm
People all stare at the girl who self-harms:-

"The emo" they call me
I turn to my name
They act out slicing their wrists
I hang my head in shame
I can't help my feelings
Of being alone
I hide myself for the day
Just longing to go home
I sprawl on my bed
With my razor in hand
And take myself away
To a much better land
I stare in the mirror
And let myself cry
Looking forward to the day
That I finally die

at least change the font if you are doing the cut & pasty...amateur

GoodOdor
11-20-2012, 04:27 PM
at least change the font if you are doing the cut & pasty...amateur

Rain, rain, go away,
Because of you the pain will stay.
Slit my throat, cut out my heart,
Leave me here, tear it apart.

Poison tears stream down my face,
My heart beats at a steady pace
As I try to stand again;
Alone and standing in the rain.

I don’t need you anymore…
Is what I think while tears pour.
I hate you like I hate my life;
But love is what cuts like a knife.

Love is death and death is you;
Its pain stains like a black tattoo.
Those memories come back again
And bind me in the ropes of pain.

Crimson blood streams down my head
Like a long, silk ribbon, tied by a thread,
To a platinum bullet, a hole in my skull…

...Now just a memory that’s faded and dull.

mouse
11-20-2012, 04:34 PM
The real reason your avoiding the cabin in the woods.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1169286_o.gif

Joel Anthony
11-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Can someone post a pic of God? Never heard of it and haven't a clue what it is.

mouse
11-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Can someone post a pic of God?

http://onepithyparable.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jones.jpg

Inbred
11-20-2012, 06:00 PM
The real reason your avoiding the cabin in the woods.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1169286_o.gif

:tu

DMC
11-20-2012, 06:01 PM
............. and the crackas dissin their own kind. :rolleyes

It's "dissin they own kind"

Get your nigrish right else stop pretending.

Blake
11-20-2012, 06:39 PM
It's "dissin they own kind"

Get your nigrish right else stop pretending.

I'm sure lebomb said it tongue in cheeks

DAF86
11-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Can someone post a pic of God? Never heard of it and haven't a clue what it is.

http://globalgolaso.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/messi-world.jpg

GoodOdor
11-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Don't let DPG see this thread, tbh...........

mouse
11-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Inbred change your sig pic back to...

http://blogs.citypages.com/amadzine/images/deliverance2b.JPG

mouse
11-20-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm sure lebomb said it tongue in cheeks

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-20-2012, 09:14 PM

Amen

Happy Thanksgiving~~~!!!

you ever been in a deep sleep...cold in bed on a quiet winter night...it's 3:00am and in your sleep / slumber you reach under the covers to grab your girls warm / hot ass that's been sort of heating up under the covers next to you all night...you then spoon her from behind strategically placing your limp and flaccid cock up against her warm ass....and then you fall back into a deep restful sleep...

I'm sorry bro but evolution and natural selection isn't responsible for that :lol

mouse
11-20-2012, 10:06 PM
you ever been in a deep sleep...in bed on a quiet winter night...it's 3:00am and in your sleep you reach under the covers to grab your warm hot ass that's been heating up all night...you then spoon from behind strategically placing your limp and flaccid cock up against warm ass....and then you fall back into a deep restful sleep...

What website you paste that from?

phyzik
11-21-2012, 10:21 PM
Im an Athiest and I think this thread is stupid.

TDMVPDPOY
11-22-2012, 12:27 PM
if he did existed, he would be in israel and just shaking his head at his children

then again why god choose the jews instead of the other ethnic groups, he a hater?

DMC
11-22-2012, 12:53 PM
if he did existed, he would be in israel and just shaking his head at his children

then again why god choose the jews instead of the other ethnic groups, he a hater?
Because most of them speak fluent English. God wrote the bible in English. Don't believe the other stories.

mouse
11-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Im an Athiest

That explains your bias one sided views on science topics.

DMC
11-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Im an Athiest and I think this thread is stupid.

You shouldn't capitalize the word "atheist". You don't say "I'm a Pedestrian" or "I'm a Home Owner" do you? The term "atheist" isn't a proper noun. Theists like to capitalize it to later say it's a religion.

Jacob1983
11-22-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm smelling troll but I will play anyway. I think atheists are ignorant and arrogant because they believe they have the ability to know all things or being all knowing. Unless they are sometype of a super being or have super powers of some sort, they don't have the knowledge of all things so how can they know that there is no god or higher being? No human can 100 percent definitively say that that God does or does not exist since no human is all knowing. You don't not possess the knowledge of everything and all things.

DMC
11-22-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm smelling troll but I will play anyway. I think atheists are ignorant and arrogant because they believe they have the ability to know all things or being all knowing. Unless they are sometype of a super being or have super powers of some sort, they don't have the knowledge of all things so how can they know that there is no god or higher being? No human can 100 percent definitively say that that God does or does not exist since no human is all knowing. You don't not possess the knowledge of everything and all things.

You're atheist to all gods but one. Are you ignorant and arrogant because you believe you have the ability to know all things or being all knowing?

redzero
11-22-2012, 09:37 PM

1.) Then, using that same logic, theists are ignorant and arrogant, too.
2.) You don't actually know what atheism is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-22-2012, 10:48 PM
You're atheist to all gods but one. Are you ignorant and arrogant because you believe you have the ability to know all things or being all knowing?

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185tnmdarm21dgif/original.gif

phyzik
11-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Mouse, I've never denied being Athiest and have always taken the side of science.

Its not "biased" if its based on facts if the evidence points to the contrary.

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.

YOU have the burden of proof, not me. Faith is not proof.

mouse
11-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Mouse, I've never denied being Athiest and have always taken the side of science.

That is like saying your admitting to be a Vegetarian when you debate about Peta or local stockyards killing innocent cattle for Walmart beef.

you don't see the bias part? That is like asking Kramer to be a judge on toddlers and tiaras and it came down to a black kid and Honey Boo Boo

Its not "biased" if its based on facts if the evidence points to the contrary.

show me the proof......post the link........prove me wrong.......

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.

like Apollo 11?

YOU have the burden of proof, not me.

And I gladly accept that burden, start reading from page one and end up here and then see if I lived up to your standards.

Faith is not proof.

so your saying you can never prove you actually love your children,

You have no "faith" in them?

MIT

lefty
11-23-2012, 10:51 AM
http://globalgolaso.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/messi-world.jpg

:lol gtfo

Jacob1983
11-24-2012, 02:54 AM
For the record, I'm somewhere between being agnostic and a very doubting non practicing Christian. I would hope that there is a Heaven and life after death but I cannot definitively that there is because I simply do not know.

lakerhaterade
11-24-2012, 02:57 AM
For the record, I'm somewhere between being agnostic and a very doubting non practicing Christian. I would hope that there is a Heaven and life after death but I cannot definitively that there is because I simply do not know.
Jacob with the on the Xanax drug early morning hour post metaphysical bads

Jacob1983
11-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Tell me more.

I can honestly say that at this point of my life, I mainly believe that there is a God out of fear. And I truely believe that most Christians believe because of fear. They fear going to Hell and burning forever so they are willing to be submissive to God and get their ticket punched to Heaven. I don't see God like most people see God. When I was younger, I had a ridiculous unhealthy view of God. I basically thought of God like Santa Claus. I was highly disappointed because God is not Santa Claus. He does not give you what you want. And miracles do happen but they are rare and do not happen when you expect them to happen. I see God as an observer. God is like a being that is watching everything play out and may act on one's behalf but probably not.

Jeff Van Gundy
11-24-2012, 03:36 AM
Jacob with the on the Xanax drug early morning hour post metaphysical bads

Jacob1983
11-24-2012, 03:42 AM
My heart basically turned black and stopped beating once I saw the world for what it really was. I'm serious. When I was younger, I was way more positive, hopeful, friendlier, thoughtful, and upbeat but reality came and it all fell apart. Sometimes I wonder if I lost my soul or a part of my soul.

DMC
11-24-2012, 08:07 AM

So you're not only ignorant but also too chickenshit to admit it's all bullshit. Got it.

How do you feel about the possibility of a pink polka dotted piano with your name engraved on the keys sitting on the surface of a planet somewhere in the universe? Since you cannot prove it's not out there, don't you hold a position that it might be?

The difference between agnosticism and atheism is the ability to differentiate the rational from the irrational.

silverblk mystix
11-24-2012, 09:26 AM
My heart basically turned black and stopped beating once I saw the world for what it really was. I'm serious. When I was younger, I was way more positive, hopeful, friendlier, thoughtful, and upbeat but reality came and it all fell apart. Sometimes I wonder if I lost my soul or a part of my soul.

You got it all wrong.

Reality is the best drug and best high you can ever find. When you realize that nothing really matters and that there is no "purpose" then it frees you to just enjoy life for what it is for. To live. It is the most freeing experience when you don't give a shit if there is or isn't a God. A heaven or hell. A purpose. Where we came from. Where we are going. Is there life after death....blah-fuckin-blah...

Who gives a shit? If you are free from what people think, how people see you, if there is a god---who fuckin gives a shit? You are free and are living in the present nothing else matters. The best high you'll ever find.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-24-2012, 10:37 AM
And I truely believe that most Christians believe because of fear. They fear going to Hell and burning forever so they are willing to be submissive to God and get their ticket punched to Heaven.

What if a Christian god doesn't exist but Allah, the Islamic god, does, and all non-believers in Islam are going to hell? There are countless different gods to chose from so to act like believing in and submitting to a Christian god effectively hedges your bets and ensures you get into heaven is dumb.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-24-2012, 10:41 AM
You got it all wrong.

Reality is the best drug and best high you can ever find. When you realize that nothing really matters and that there is no "purpose" then it frees you to just enjoy life for what it is for. To live. It is the most freeing experience when you don't give a shit if there is or isn't a God. A heaven or hell. A purpose. Where we came from. Where we are going. Is there life after death....blah-fuckin-blah...

Who gives a shit? If you are free from what people think, how people see you, if there is a god---who fuckin gives a shit? You are free and are living in the present nothing else matters. The best high you'll ever find.

As Jesse Ventura said, religion is a crutch for the weak-minded who can't think on their own and need strength in numbers. He's one of the weak-minded who can't think on his own. The world would be a much better place if people didn't constantly think their life has some hidden purpose god wants them to find out. The fact 25% of this country believes a rapture will occur at some point in their life (i.e. they're narcissistic and think there's NOOOOOOOOO way Jesus is gonna miss the opportunity to meet them when he comes back down to Earth because they're such awesome people who serve Jesus well) is frightening as hell.

Blake
11-24-2012, 11:10 AM
^ I purchased some rapture insurance in case I get hit by a car driven by someone just taken up by Jesus.

silverblk mystix
11-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Jesus: (looking at the holes in his hands and feet)"....um yeah, I'm coming back...uh-huh..."

Blake
11-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Jesus: (looking at the holes in his hands and feet)"....um yeah, that sucked but it was better than being a prison guard checking anal cavities for drugs or weapons.

Or an lolutsa student checking anal cavities with my tongue”

silverblk mystix
11-25-2012, 12:38 AM
another Cuck bump...lol

Avante
11-25-2012, 03:08 AM
Had a pretty good time, actually hated to come home, wow! Fresh clean air, everything tastes better up there. I was shocked to find out I'm actually a mountain man and didn't even know it. Fucking by camp fire light, now how cool is that?

Anyway....

I was just jivin' there is without question a God, no way in hell all this just happened by chance, way too many things that must work in perfect concert to pull this off. All you..."bah humbuggers".. are simply fucked up....just that simple.

lakerhaterade
11-25-2012, 03:11 AM
Sup avante............,,,

Avante
11-25-2012, 03:28 AM
Dude, grow the fuck up, ok?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

mouse
11-25-2012, 12:11 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/WhyEvolutionisStupid-KentHovindavi_snapshot_002333_20120918_221349.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Had a pretty good time, actually hated to come home, wow! Fresh clean air, everything tastes better up there. I was shocked to find out I'm actually a mountain man and didn't even know it. Fucking by camp fire light, now how cool is that?

Anyway....

I was just jivin' there is without question a God, no way in hell all this just happened by chance, way too many things that must work in perfect concert to pull this off. All you..."bah humbuggers".. are simply fucked up....just that simple.

sup bro?

Got you some Jeremiah Johnson action? lol

mouse
11-25-2012, 12:20 PM
sup bro?

This poster has been a real asshole to me for many years but I can still lol.

DMC
11-25-2012, 12:30 PM
What if a Christian god doesn't exist but Allah, the Islamic god, does, and all non-believers in Islam are going to hell? There are countless different gods to chose from so to act like believing in and submitting to a Christian god effectively hedges your bets and ensures you get into heaven is dumb.

Pascal's Wager is dumb. Pascal was a faggot.

mouse
11-25-2012, 12:47 PM
CjoLPLdZzCM

silverblk mystix
11-25-2012, 12:55 PM
This poster has been a real asshole to me for many years but I can still lol.

Which poster?

Certainly not me.

mouse
11-25-2012, 01:06 PM
post a video first

Wild Cobra
11-25-2012, 04:56 PM
I can't believe people are wasting time debating something that cannot be proven either way, unless Jehovah, or another God shows himself or herself shows himself. It will never be proved that Gods doesn't exist.

O7-FbZj9kPY

Wild Cobra
11-25-2012, 05:16 PM
If you guys have never seen "The Thirteenth Floor (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139809/)," it's a good 1999 Sci Fi to watch.

KkEHcB4y7R8

It's available on Netflix.

Blake
11-25-2012, 05:22 PM
sup bro?

^ cuckold curious....or jealous of Avante's wife

Blake
11-25-2012, 05:25 PM
I can't believe people are wasting time debating something that cannot be proven either way, unless Jehovah, or another God shows himself or herself shows himself. It will never be proved that Gods doesn't exist.

I can't believe people shove their christian agendas down the publics throats when they can't prove a god exists.

I don't need to prove there is no god to tell them to fuck off.

DMC
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM

O7-FbZj9kPY

The point is that it doesn't need to be proven. It's accepted prima facie until proven otherwise.

Wild Cobra
11-26-2012, 03:53 AM
The point is that it doesn't need to be proven. It's accepted prima facie until proven otherwise.
That's why it's called "faith."

DMC
11-26-2012, 06:12 PM
That's why it's called "faith."

No. Even the Bible says "faith comes from knowing". There's hope then there's faith. Don't get the two confused.

I can hope someone picks me up for work tomorrow if my car doesn't start, but I have faith that my car will start.

I have inductive reasoning to conclude my car will start. That doesn't mean it will. I have no evidence, deductive or otherwise, that a god exists. To live as if I do is hope, just as I have no evidence that anyone will pick me up. At least though, with my example, there are people I can fall back on and I will know in a short amount of time if my hopes are realized. Religious faith will never be realized while you are living and that's about all that matters on a forum since none of us can really talk about what happens after we die.

mouse
11-26-2012, 06:51 PM
No. Even the Bible says "faith comes from knowing".

So you have read the Bible.

Blake
11-26-2012, 08:12 PM

that is most likely the main reason why he has faith that it's full of shit.

mouse
11-26-2012, 08:50 PM
that is most likely the main reason why he has faith that it's full of shit.

Same could be said about your Bible.

http://gretachristina.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf68b53ef00e552989b628833-800wi

redzero
11-26-2012, 09:38 PM

:lol It's funny how you try to claim others worship Darwin, when you are more concerned about him than probably anybody else on this forum.

DMC
11-26-2012, 10:02 PM

And the Koran and a few others. I like a good fiction.

mouse
11-26-2012, 10:34 PM
And the Koran and a few others. I like a good fiction.

How about fiction/fantasy?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519CPzHoDWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Blake
11-27-2012, 01:25 AM

Not my bible.

You're an idiot.

Avante
11-27-2012, 01:40 AM
As I've said before those I know with a God in their life are far happier than those I know without a God in theirs.

TimDunkem
11-27-2012, 02:03 AM
As I've said before those I know with a God in their life are far happier than those I know without a God in theirs.

I'm quite happy without a god in my life.

Avante
11-27-2012, 02:21 AM
Would you say most those in your orbit are like you?

phyzik
11-27-2012, 02:30 AM
That is like saying your admitting to be a Vegetarian when you debate about Peta or local stockyards killing innocent cattle for Walmart beef.

you don't see the bias part? That is like asking Kramer to be a judge on toddlers and tiaras and it came down to a black kid and Honey Boo Boo

The difference is that Science is based on provable concepts as we know them, but it isnt hard-line. Science has no problem admitting its wrong when its wrong. You pick a subject and regardless of the evidence presented to you, you still find some squirming room to fit your beliefs no matter how rediculous the notion nor how many facts slap you in the face.

You would fit in perfect here Mouse.... http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

show me the proof......post the link........prove me wrong.......

This is getting tired, most of us have provided facts throughout the years on this forum... you just choose to ignore the facts. I'm not going to rehash what has been proven to you countless times. I could post all the facts in the world and you would still argue your conspiracy crap... whats the point? If you want the facts, look them up... They are there, wide open for everyone to see. There is no conspiracy to hide the evidence. It's there. Just look.

like Apollo 11?

Seriously.... your still with this? AMPLE evidence has been provided proving it was fact... you just refuse to look at it because of your BELIEF.... whats the point in posting it again for the umpteenth time? Your just going to ignore it again and post some crazy conspiracy bullshit. The evidence is on my side. Again, the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise. I dont want to hear some quak job psuedo-scientist that no one respects. I want real, concrete evidence that it was a hoax. The "scientists" that you use are equivilant to those that believe man walked the earth the same time as dinosaurs. You have no credibility.

What I'm saying is.... Get even ONE of your so called "scientists" to produce a peer-reviewed piece of their research and get it approved, then we can talk. As it stands now, your like Will Farrell in the Land of the Lost movie. Just a funny character to laugh at without any hard evidence that is accepted by highly regarded scientists around the world.

And I gladly accept that burden, start reading from page one and end up here and then see if I lived up to your standards.

You dont. You never have. Your a joke... Entertainment.... thats it. No one here takes you seriously.

The ONLY reason these posts continue is because of your hilariously beliefs. I bet most of us (including me) think your just trolling, and its quite funny. If your serious though, it make it even more hilarious!

Your like the crazy cat lady on the block that believes the government is monitoring them and never leaves the house because of it.

Thats how crazy you sound.

so your saying you can never prove you actually love your children,

You have no "faith" in them?

Dont be an idiot for arguements sake, even I dont believe your THAT stupid. Faith in someone is quite real. Faith in the toothfairy is quite stupid. I believe even you can see the diference in that.

Wild Cobra
11-27-2012, 03:31 AM
No. Even the Bible says "faith comes from knowing".
Where at, and in what context?

Jacob1983
11-27-2012, 03:55 AM
If humans came from relatives of monkeys then why do relatives of monkeys and monkeys in general still exist? The evolution does not make sense in that case. However, if you say that birds and lizards came from dinosaurs then that does make sense since dinosaurs are gone and birds and lizards share a lot of similar characteristics with dinosaurs.

redzero
11-27-2012, 04:08 AM
If humans came from relatives of monkeys then why do relatives of monkeys and monkeys in general still exist? The evolution does not make sense in that case. However, if you say that birds and lizards came from dinosaurs then that does make sense since dinosaurs are gone and birds and lizards share a lot of similar characteristics with dinosaurs.

Why wouldn't apes still exist? It's not like humans evolved from chimpanzees, so chimps still being around makes perfect sense.

Jacob1983
11-27-2012, 04:10 AM
But how do you know humans came from monkeys? Were you there? I wasn't. Some bozos say humans came from a goo that was in a puddle on the ground of the Earth. Other bozos say humans came from monkeys.

redzero
11-27-2012, 04:17 AM
You are getting the origins of life and man confused.

Latarian Milton
11-27-2012, 04:36 AM
all living things originate from the same mono-cell creature which was the only type of life back then. humans & chimps' ancestors might look similar at one point of time in the process of evolution but you can't say today's monkeys are equal to the simians that would later evolve to humans & monkeys imho

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 05:03 AM
It will never be proved that Gods doesn't exist.

It will never be proven that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist either, tbh.

Jacob1983
11-27-2012, 05:14 AM
The only evidence that I have seen that makes the case that humans evolved from monkeys is certain celebs that look like monkeys. David Gregory looks like King Louie from the Jungle Book. Bob Costas and Ron Pearlman could be thrown into the King Louie club too.

Latarian Milton
11-27-2012, 05:48 AM
throw mark henry into the zoo and he'd be the king of all animals tbh

mouse
11-27-2012, 01:29 PM
But how do you know humans came from monkeys? Were you there? I wasn't. Some bozos say humans came from a goo that was in a puddle on the ground of the Earth. Other bozos say humans came from monkeys.

Because the only alternative (right now) is creation. It's like asking people in China why they eat so much rice.

Bozo
11-27-2012, 01:35 PM

Hey, leave me out of this BS!!!

DMC
11-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Where at, and in what context?

The context is that of faith in someone to do what they say they will do. The way you and many others use faith is to believe that something exists because someone told you it exists. That's faith in man, not faith in God. Faith in God can only occur if you know God, and since God hasn't revealed himself to the world, no one knows God. There's no way to have faith in the existence of something. It either exists or it does not exist. Faith is about trust, not about blind acceptance of the supernatural.

Since that hurdle has perplexed man for over a century, man has morphed faith to be the simple belief that a certain god exists. Prior to that, it was simply accepted that this god existed, but the faith in this god was the goal, to believe his will was paramount to yours.

Don't try to play off the onus of proof by inserting a requirement to just believe and equivocating that to faith.

DMC
11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Btw, to say "it will never be proven that Gods do not exist" is as faulty a statement as saying "Gods do not exist". Your statement is a universal negative that even includes the time dimension. You cannot know what will never be proven, and you cannot even adequately define the term "proof".

For me, the proof that a god doesn't exist is that there's no proof that a god does exist. The same is true for the flying spaghetti monster, his noodly appendages be praised. The mere concept of an omniscient deity dictates that it's existence be unquestionable to the rational person. The existence of the moon is unquestionable to the rational person, but we don't worship it. If a god cannot at least be as undeniable as the moon, is it really a god?

Sure the apologist will say an omniscient God could, by definition, remain undetected but then that's taking the exception and using it as the rule, like saying an omniscient God must remain undetected. Even still, if the God is undetectable, how do we know of it?

silverblk mystix
11-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Btw, to say "it will never be proven that Gods do not exist" is as faulty a statement as saying "Gods do not exist". Your statement is a universal negative that even includes the time dimension. You cannot know what will never be proven, and you cannot even adequately define the term "proof".

For me, the proof that a god doesn't exist is that there's no proof that a god does exist. The same is true for the flying spaghetti monster, his noodly appendages be praised. The mere concept of an omniscient deity dictates that it's existence be unquestionable to the rational person. The existence of the moon is unquestionable to the rational person, but we don't worship it. If a god cannot at least be as undeniable as the moon, is it really a god?

Sure the apologist will say an omniscient God could, by definition, remain undetected but then that's taking the exception and using it as the rule, like saying an omniscient God must remain undetected. Even still, if the God is undetectable, how do we know of it?

All this means nothing since "GOD" could mean different things to different people. Even then the "label" "GOD" is still just a label.

In simpler terms; you guys are arguing about a label and no one really even knows what "god" actually is, looks like, or in what shape or form he or she would actually take shape in.

Avante
11-28-2012, 12:08 AM
All those churchs all that gospel music all that faith in something better, while non believers ain't got shit.

DMC
11-28-2012, 12:31 AM
All this means nothing since "GOD" could mean different things to different people. Even then the "label" "GOD" is still just a label.

Ergo gods do not exist. Concepts that posit entities that rely on objective view in order to exist are not worth discussing.

In simpler terms; you guys are arguing about a label and no one really even knows what "god" actually is, looks like, or in what shape or form he or she would actually take shape in.
Wow, a solipsist view. That's new.

Of course. That's how God keeps receding into the gaps... Theists refuse to nail him down. The instant they define Him, that is the instant we have a testable claim.

silverblk mystix
11-28-2012, 02:05 AM
Ergo gods do not exist. Concepts that posit entities that rely on objective view in order to exist are not worth discussing.

Wow, a solipsist view. That's new.

Of course. That's how God keeps receding into the gaps... Theists refuse to nail him down. The instant they define Him, that is the instant we have a testable claim.

It isn't about defining him/it/her...

It is that no one can know for sure what god is or isn't. It isn't something that a scientist can define and test. It is unknowable to the human mind. Truth/god/love - whatever label you go by - it cannot be put into a concept. As soon as you try to label it or define it is becomes something else. It is not something the human mind can understand. It is mystery.

Avante
11-28-2012, 02:18 AM
God or no God....

http://i.imgur.com/H1Ub2.gif

phyzik
11-28-2012, 02:20 AM
"humans evolved from monkeys"

This right there proves you do not understand evolution and havnt even looked at the theory.

Humans did NOT evolve from "monkeys" or "Apes". This is the same nonsense people post about "why havnt monkeys evolved yet?" Its ignorance of the understanding of evolution.

We had a common ancestor millions of years ago. Thats about all we have in common with chimpanzees. We where not an ape that all the sudden decided to stand up on its hind legs and develop tools like you see in the movies. It took millions of years. Think of them as distant cousins at the most, regardless we share roughly 98.5% of DNA.

To put it in prespective, your betting on a 1.5% chance that we are not related. I dont know about you, but I know what I would put my money on.

Ohh, and before you pick apart my post about "theory" how about you read about it and study it first? K?

TDMVPDPOY
11-28-2012, 02:31 AM
have any of you guys ever question ur purpose on this earth, the purpose of life...

were we meant to be put on here to live through the sins of life, up and downs of life...why is going through life so hard...

then theres the phrase good people die young, did god select them to leave this pathetic life early to live a better life else where while the ones remain are force to live through it till one day we all meet again....

phyzik
11-28-2012, 02:36 AM
have any of you guys ever question ur purpose on this earth, the purpose of life...

were we meant to be put on here to live through the sins of life, up and downs of life...why is going through life so hard...

then theres the phrase good people die young, did god select them to leave this pathetic life early to live a better life else where while the ones remain are force to live through it till one day we all meet again....

And since when is a "purpose" required to be alive?

Do animals feel the same purpose that you suggest? Why are they alive?

Why not just enjoy the fact that you are here and be satisfied with that?

my purpose is living life to the fullest. I dont need a higher purpose.

And if by chance, when I die, I end up meeting this mysterious, sadistic, omnipotent sick motherfucker that judges us all, I'll spit in his fucking face for not giving a fuck about us and gladly be damned about it. From what I have read, Hell isnt as hot as Heaven if you apply math to it.

The chances of that are highly unlikely though, so I have no problem.

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/files/2012/10/proof-that-heaven-is-hotter-than-hell-resized-776x10241.png

Wild Cobra
11-28-2012, 03:42 AM
The context is that of faith in someone to do what they say they will do. The way you and many others use faith is to believe that something exists because someone told you it exists. That's faith in man, not faith in God. Faith in God can only occur if you know God, and since God hasn't revealed himself to the world, no one knows God. There's no way to have faith in the existence of something. It either exists or it does not exist. Faith is about trust, not about blind acceptance of the supernatural.

Since that hurdle has perplexed man for over a century, man has morphed faith to be the simple belief that a certain god exists. Prior to that, it was simply accepted that this god existed, but the faith in this god was the goal, to believe his will was paramount to yours.

Don't try to play off the onus of proof by inserting a requirement to just believe and equivocating that to faith.
Great passages you quoted. I don't recall ever reading those words, so please refresh my memory. Which bible verses are they?

koriwhat
11-28-2012, 03:48 AM

anthropology 101. go to school!

Wild Cobra
11-28-2012, 03:53 AM
http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/files/2012/10/proof-that-heaven-is-hotter-than-hell-resized-776x10241.png
Can you say "out of context?"

You should read Isaiah 30. Even 30:25, the passage before it shows it is not talking heaven:

25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

koriwhat
11-28-2012, 03:55 AM
fuck the bible

mouse
11-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Humans did NOT evolve from "monkeys" or "Apes"

Then why is this chart still in the text books?

http://www.dwsmg.com/wp-content/2010/08/EvolutionChart-300x142.jpg

I know you like to indulge in Beer like I do so I will post this again for the 9th time....

the Science books and Biology books say the earth took 2 million years to cool down and in the warm pools of liquid emerged the first signs of life. what do you not get?

according to your own Science "all life" evolved from the pools of liquid "including apes"

Why is it you and your thick headed Darwin worshipers can't grasp your own theories?

koriwhat
11-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Then why is this chart still in the text books?

http://www.dwsmg.com/wp-content/2010/08/EvolutionChart-300x142.jpg

I know you like to indulge in Beer like I do so I will post this again for the 9th time....

the Science books and Biology books say the earth took 2 million years to cool down and in the warm pools of liquid emerged the first signs of life. what do you not get?

according to your own Science "all life" evolved from the pools of liquid "including apes"

Why is it you and your thick headed Darwin worshipers can't grasp your own theories?

well, when your education ends after high school you might perceive the world around you to be just what you learned in school. however, had you gone on and taken any anthro class you'd know different. shit, back in grade school through high school they taught you that the indians and pilgrims sat down together and celebrated a single day together happy which couldn't be further from the truth.

now, let's hear about how i dropped out of high school. yeah!

Avante
11-28-2012, 03:07 PM
I can't imagine life with no faith in anything, must suck.

DMC
11-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Great passages you quoted. I don't recall ever reading those words, so please refresh my memory. Which bible verses are they?

I don't quote passages, however the greatest commandment (according to Jesus himself) was to love the Christian God. It wasn't to believe the Christian God exists. Faith, as depicted in the Bible is about trust, not about existence. You cannot love something then develop a faith that it exists. You cannot develop a faith that something exists then grow to love your version of this thing you believe exists, at least you cannot do so rationally.

In order to have faith, you must have something to have faith in. Faith is the opposite of reason, since reason is based on process and faith is based on emotional need, most often absent of reason.

The story of the disciples in the storm on the Sea of Galilee illustrates a loss of faith when challenged with a life/death situation. The disciples weren't showing faith that Jesus exists. They were showing faith that Jesus' word was good. That trust/fatih wavered under duress.

In fact, any time in the Bible you encounter a show of faith, it's taking the speaker at his word. It's not about epistemological existential faith. Don't look for those words in the Bible either, they aren't in there. Perhaps Karl Barth would be a better read for you.

DMC
11-28-2012, 04:16 PM
I can't imagine life with no faith in anything, must suck.

You also don't understand the concept of faith vs reason. You're retarded so it's understandable.

Avante
11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
You also don't understand the concept of faith vs reason. You're retarded so it's understandable.

Retarded is thinking everything is governed by reason as we know it.

Pay attention dummy...

Explain the cell phone to 1478 Europe. Good luck!

DMC
11-28-2012, 06:27 PM

How can you come to any conclusion without reason, even the one you just made?

Pay attention dummy...

If people in 1478 were claiming to know the cell phone, to have faith in it's existence, they would have been just as wrong as you are. It could be explained to them however. The cell phone was designed using concepts developed by people of that time period (people who didn't have Google).

Moving a god further into the gaps does nothing but display your lack of evidence to support the concept. If we cannot know, then why do theists say they know?

Avante
11-29-2012, 12:38 AM
How can you come to any conclusion without reason, even the one you just made?

If people in 1478 were claiming to know the cell phone, to have faith in it's existence, they would have been just as wrong as you are. It could be explained to them however. The cell phone was designed using concepts developed by people of that time period (people who didn't have Google).

Moving a god further into the gaps does nothing but display your lack of evidence to support the concept. If we cannot know, then why do theists say they know?

Some years ago some explorers found a lost tribe of natives living on one of those islands in the Phillipines, they were totally primitive, living just like their ancestors had lived. They had a stone God they worshipped.

So tell me, why do we humans have this need to have a superior being to worship? History is full of Gods, why?

The mistake you/others make is trying to attach science/logic/reasoning to this, this is that one time when none of that applies and you/others don't know how to deal with it. Einstein once wrote....we are like babes alone in the world we are not equipped to understand, this is out of our relm of understanding.

TDMVPDPOY
11-29-2012, 02:01 AM
if ppl didnt westernize or got out of the bushes, they still live like primeapes, hence even wankers in the city a few live like primeapes..

Wild Cobra
11-29-2012, 04:58 AM
I don't quote passages, however the greatest commandment (according to Jesus himself) was to love the Christian God. It wasn't to believe the Christian God exists. Faith, as depicted in the Bible is about trust, not about existence. You cannot love something then develop a faith that it exists. You cannot develop a faith that something exists then grow to love your version of this thing you believe exists, at least you cannot do so rationally.

In order to have faith, you must have something to have faith in. Faith is the opposite of reason, since reason is based on process and faith is based on emotional need, most often absent of reason.

The story of the disciples in the storm on the Sea of Galilee illustrates a loss of faith when challenged with a life/death situation. The disciples weren't showing faith that Jesus exists. They were showing faith that Jesus' word was good. That trust/fatih wavered under duress.

In fact, any time in the Bible you encounter a show of faith, it's taking the speaker at his word. It's not about epistemological existential faith. Don't look for those words in the Bible either, they aren't in there. Perhaps Karl Barth would be a better read for you.
You are amazing, to be able to paraphrase things you don't understand.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2012, 04:59 AM

Pay attention dummy...

Ease up a bit. He has every right to be retarded. This is America.

Avante
11-29-2012, 05:53 AM
Ease up a bit. He has every right to be retarded. This is America.

I hear ya, I gotten confess this topic/thread is soooooooooooooooo wore out. As we know most people do believe in something being out there, so some don't, big fucking deal.

I'm more into...

lCgicPdsxxg

mouse
11-29-2012, 06:13 AM
When Tesla tried to introduce wireless he was called retarded also.

Trying to get the limited minds in here to think outside the box is like trying to get Donald Trump to invite Obama to a Thanksgiving dinner.

mouse
11-29-2012, 06:13 AM

Trying to get the limited minds in here to think outside the box is like trying to get Donald Trump to invite Obama to a Thanksgiving dinner.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2012, 06:15 AM

Mouse, I just think you are misguided. I would never call you a retard like I do DMC.

redzero
11-29-2012, 06:54 AM
:lol Mark Allen is comparing himself to Nikola Tesla? I don't think Tesla made all of his discoveries on Google, like you do, Mark.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 09:18 AM
So tell me, why do we humans have this need to have a superior being to worship? History is full of Gods, why?

People are lazy and fearmongering and peer pressure work.....

koriwhat
11-29-2012, 09:59 AM
:lol Mark Allen is comparing himself to Nikola Tesla? I don't think Tesla made all of his discoveries on Google, like you do, Mark.

mouse is ignorant. all his posts prove to be the same.

DMC
11-29-2012, 02:45 PM
You are amazing, to be able to paraphrase things you don't understand.

I forgot you speak and translate ancient Hebrew and Aramaic texts (better than Jewish Scholars tbh).

If you care to disagree with my point, have at it. Instead, you are just nay saying and posting demands ad nauseum. It burns your ass that I even know the Bible better than you.

DMC
11-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Some years ago some explorers found a lost tribe of natives living on one of those islands in the Phillipines, they were totally primitive, living just like their ancestors had lived. They had a stone God they worshipped.

Why don't they all worship the same god if this god installs into our beings a sense of the numinous (what you are describing).

Human kind is "kind" because they do things in a similar manner. They work with their hands, use tools, form societies, tribes and such (funny you haven't mentioned that they randomly formed a tribe as well) and they look for answers to questions like "why did the sea rise and take Umbabwe?" Someone must be angry to take Umbabwe, so the sea is angry. But the sea is water, how does water become angry. There must be a person out there who controls the sea and Umbabwe pissed him off. We should not piss off sea controlling person in the future, and to make up for Umbabwe's dumb ass, we will offer stuff to sea controlling person. But we have no idea what sea controlling person looks like, but it's likely he looks something like this log here if I carve out eyes and a nose. So we will give to sea controlling person aka log man and the sea will not only not take us like it did that rat fuck Umbabwe, but it will give us more fish because sea controlling person will like us.

The real question is why civilized man still worships sea controlling person.

The mistake you/others make is trying to attach science/logic/reasoning to this, this is that one time when none of that applies and you/others don't know how to deal with it. Einstein once wrote....we are like babes alone in the world we are not equipped to understand, this is out of our relm of understanding.
Every time you try to infer that reasoning is useless, you're proving yourself wrong. Reasoning is how you got there in the first place.

koriwhat
11-29-2012, 10:56 PM
lCgicPdsxxg

wow, HW! holy hell, maybe just maybe you're better than your posts suggest. good taste in music!

mouse
11-29-2012, 11:11 PM
mouse is ignorant.

Yes and your the polite mature poster in the Club.

Sorry Korisnot but poeple can read they don't need you to tell them about my postings.

I'm sure your looked as this very intelligent person with each insult you type.

The only difference between you and I at the end of the day unlike you I can go to bed knowing I didn't permanently fuck up someone's skin with my poor artwork.

koriwhat
11-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Yes and your the polite mature poster in the Club.

Sorry Korisnot but poeple can read they don't need you to tell them about my postings.

I'm sure your looked as this very intelligent person with each insult you type.

The only difference between you and I at the end of the day unlike you I can go to bed knowing I didn't permanently fuck up someone's skin with my poor artwork.

you have no idea about art considering you claim to be an artist that literally craps and thinks it's something worth a damn when in reality it's nothing more than crap. i've seen your wannabe computer art, your docu's, and your wannabe jokes and they're all crap man. total fuckin' crap! as much as you want to rain on my parade, you've had a shit storm over your head for as long as you've been around and that sir is no joke. i don't like being the bad guy towards you but you've always been a pos to me and frankly i don't give a fuck about you or your feelings. find me someone in SA, or anywhere for that matter, who has 5 months in a shop with no training from anyone that is doing what i'm doing as a tattooer, i bet you can't. actually, i know you can't. i'm very humble about what i do in tattooing and i know i have plenty of room to grow and progress but i also know i've excelled way beyond the norm and it definitely shows by the clients i have that appreciate what i do, not one has complained nor been scared etc, and for you to question that shows your ignorance.

by the way, you sleep comfortably on that second hand mattress at the bottom of that dumpster you call home? sleep tight you pos.

DMC
11-30-2012, 12:54 AM
you have no idea about art considering you claim to be an artist that literally craps and thinks it's something worth a damn when in reality it's nothing more than crap. i've seen your wannabe computer art, your docu's, and your wannabe jokes and they're all crap man. total fuckin' crap! as much as you want to rain on my parade, you've had a shit storm over your head for as long as you've been around and that sir is no joke. i don't like being the bad guy towards you but you've always been a pos to me and frankly i don't give a fuck about you or your feelings. find me someone in SA, or anywhere for that matter, who has 5 months in a shop with no training from anyone that is doing what i'm doing as a tattooer, i bet you can't. actually, i know you can't. i'm very humble about what i do in tattooing and i know i have plenty of room to grow and progress but i also know i've excelled way beyond the norm and it definitely shows by the clients i have that appreciate what i do, not one has complained nor been scared etc, and for you to question that shows your ignorance.

by the way, you sleep comfortably on that second hand mattress at the bottom of that dumpster you call home? sleep tight you pos.

Wow, Mouse scores a home run with that meltdown.

koriwhat
11-30-2012, 12:58 AM

i don't know what yall actually consider a meltdown to be around here because as i see it, every reply by everyone is basically a meltdown or butthurt or whatever. that's good ol' ST for ya.

Blake
11-30-2012, 12:58 AM

Yes!

It's been too long, kw.

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:21 AM
When my great granny died at 98 she was so relaxed and content as we watched her get weaker every day, she wasn't afraid of death at all, she kept talking about going to a better place, so she made it a lot easier on all of us.

I pity those where it's.."you die, you're dead, fuck it!"

GoodOdor
11-30-2012, 01:27 AM
When my great granny died at 98 she was so relaxed and content as we watched her get weaker every day, she wasn't afraid of death at all, she kept talking about going to a better place, so she made it a lot easier on all of us.

She got away from your fat ol' ass, so I'd say she definitely went to a better place.

DMC
11-30-2012, 01:32 AM
i don't know what yall actually consider a meltdown to be around here because as i see it, every reply by everyone is basically a meltdown or butthurt or whatever. that's good ol' ST for ya.

That one was special. When you go on and on about how you don't care and finish by calling the other guy a piece of shit, you've pretty much created new copypasta.

DMC
11-30-2012, 01:33 AM

One person died believing they were going to heaven ergo it's better to believe a lie than admit it's all bullshit.

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:44 AM
She got away from your fat ol' ass, so I'd say she definitely went to a better place.

Dude, watch how we do it..ok? Your stuff is really really weak, ok?

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:46 AM
One person died believing they were going to heaven ergo it's better to believe a lie than admit it's all bullshit.

NEWSFLASH....billions of people have died thinking Heaven was the next stop.

Dude, you don't know shit about what's a lie or real so cool your bullshit. You can no more prove a fucking thing than anyone else, so shut the fuck up. So you grew up around a bunch of...bah humbuggers....wow lucky you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 02:04 AM

Billions of people have also died thinking that the planet they lived on was flat and was the center of the universe, both of which beliefs fueled by religion. We also have millions (hopefully not billions) of people who believe Earth is 5000 years old. Religion has made billions of people believe weird, illogical horseshit.

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Billions of people have also died thinking that the planet they lived on was flat and was the center of the universe, both of which beliefs fueled by religion. We also have millions (hopefully not billions) of people who believe Earth is 5000 years old. Religion has made billions of people believe weird, illogical horseshit.

Obviously you don't know any people who have faith in God.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Obviously you don't know any people who have faith in God.

It's not a matter of knowing people who believe in god dumbass, it's a matter of history. Religious zealots were the ones who threatened to kill scientists for their radical unholy idea that Earth was round and rotates around the Sun. Billions of people (this was your original point, don't try to flip it to anecdotal bullshit) have died believing things that are radical or simply flat out wrong.

I've never seen someone who manages to incorporate so many logical fallacies into his arguments the way you do. Almost all of them include some kind of bandwagon fallacy and/or appeal to popularity.

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:34 AM
It's not a matter of knowing people who believe in god dumbass, it's a matter of history. Religious zealots were the ones who threatened to kill scientists for their radical unholy idea that Earth was round and rotates around the Sun. Billions of people (this was your original point, don't try to flip it to anecdotal bullshit) have died believing things that are radical or simply flat out wrong.

I've never seen someone who manages to incorporate so many logical fallacies into his arguments the way you do. Almost all of them include some kind of bandwagon fallacy and/or appeal to popularity.

Tell me slick, are there not more people walking this planet right now (and since day one) who do/did believe in some God, than don't? Are you trying to tell me you know better, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many churchs in your town? Dude, if you have some need to be one of those non believers go for it, I don't give a shit. Just don't try and lay all that bullshit on me, got it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Tell me slick, are there not more people walking this planet right now (and since day one) who do/did believe in some God? Are you trying to tell me you know better, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many churchs in your town? Dude, if you have some need to be one of those non believers go for it, I don't give a shit. Just don't try and lay all that bullshit on me, got it?
Again, another appeal to popularity. The fact billions of people believe in god doesn't give logical proof to conclude god exists. It's a total logical fallacy.

If you wanna believe in a magical man in the sky because your a pussy and you need strength in numbers so you join a club where everyone worships a mythical man in the sky, fine, but don't think for one second your arguments are even close to free of logical fallacy.

redzero
11-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Damn, Avante is incapable of making a single reasonable argument.

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Damn, Avante is incapable of making a single reasonable argument.

How does anyone make a reasonable argument over something that cannot be proven? The trust in God is all about faith, go ahead give me a good argument over faith, good luck!

redzero
11-30-2012, 02:46 AM
That has nothing to do with you relying on logical fallacies and anecdotes all the time.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 02:46 AM
Faith is not an argument either. It's an admission you believe in god in spite of the fact you see no logical reason to do so. That's what faith is, believing in something even though the belief doesn't make any sense. So yeah, I see countless arguments over faith, like any that use valid logic.

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:47 AM
That has nothing to do with you relying on logical fallacies and anecdotes all the time.

Dude, shut the fuck up!

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 02:50 AM
Dude, shut the fuck up!
God wouldn't want you to talk like that you self-righteous prick.

redzero
11-30-2012, 02:51 AM
Avante's arguments are awful, and he is in serious denial about it, since he still denies that his reasoning is logically flawed.

mouse
11-30-2012, 02:52 AM

Dude I felt like Babe Ruth right before I hit reply.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-A_yq9nTrFaY/Te--MBI9bXI/AAAAAAAAAB0/yPOmu287u5I/s1600/babe+ruth+point.jpg

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:52 AM
Faith is not an argument either. It's an admission you believe in god in spite of the fact you see no logical reason to do so. That's what faith is, believing in something even though the belief doesn't make any sense. So yeah, I see countless arguments over faith, like any that use valid logic.

So that's faith, well no shit, ya reckon? Come on dude, damn!!!!!!!

The thing is this, obviously not everything has to be logical and or make any sense. People go with what makes them feel good. As we can see most people don't give a shit about logic/sense, they go with doing what feels the best. If you need everything all neat and logical and boy it better make sense I pity you. I 've done tons of things just for the fuck of it, yep, made no sense at all.

Stick to.."but is it logical"....I go with what feels good.

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:55 AM
Avante's arguments are awful, and he is in serious denial about it, since he still denies that his reasoning is logically flawed.

Do we really need a long list of all those things that aren't logical? Now get lost, not in the mood for your stupidity tonight.

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 02:55 AM
Do we really need a long list of all those things that aren't logical? Now get lost, not in the mood for your stupidity tonight.
:lmao

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:56 AM
God wouldn't want you to talk like that you self-righteous prick.

Dude, grown ups talking here, ok?

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Dude, grown ups talking here, ok?
Why you so self-righteous?

redzero
11-30-2012, 03:01 AM
:lol Apparently, believing that arguments should make sense makes me stupid, in Avante's warped little world.

Avante
11-30-2012, 03:13 AM
:lol Apparently, believing that arguments should make sense makes me stupid, in Avante's warped little world.

So you really believe there is sense to everything? Don't get out much do you?

mouse
11-30-2012, 03:14 AM
Proving there is a God is not the hard part it's convincing the the limited thinkers you don't have to believe in God to agree there is one.

No one says you can't still believe you evolved from and ape and you that you will never have to answer for your actions on earth.

I honestly believe they're are men out there that rather have sex with other men instead of women,that doesn't mean I have to support it.

Why can't a person not believe in God and still not believe in Evolution?

That's the problem with Atheist their egos and limited minds keeps this ongoing debate alive. As long as this world has koriwhat's running around man will never find the answer to the truth he will be to busy trying to look cool with his stash of many outdated insults ready to destroy any intelligent conversations that may be posted.

redzero
11-30-2012, 03:19 AM
So you really believe there is sense to everything?

Nope, another strawman by Avante.

I'll repeat myself: you are terrible at arguing. You resort to strawmen and logical fallacies all the time.

Avante
11-30-2012, 03:24 AM
Nope, another strawman by Avante.

I'll repeat myself: you are terrible at arguing. You resort to strawmen and logical fallacies all the time.

I guess you think you are some master debater? You strike me as a know nothing. I've never been impressed with you at all. I don't think you are intelligent or well read at all. More a dumb pest than anything else.

redzero
11-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Proving there is a God is not the hard part it's convincing the the limited thinkers you don't have to believe in God to agree there is one.

:lol This makes absolutely no sense. One cannot believe that something does not exist AND agree that it exists at the same time. They are contradictory.

You two are a special kind of stupid. Stick to googling all your arguments, Mark, because you are even more embarrassing when you use your own material.

redzero
11-30-2012, 03:27 AM
I guess you think you are some master debater? You strike me as a know nothing. I've never been impressed with you at all. I don't think you are intelligent or well read at all. More a dumb pest than anything else.

Well, seeing as you are literally incapable of making a well thought out argument for anything, your opinion of me means less than shit.

You have shown time and time again that you are dishonest and stupid, so nothing you post matters.

Avante
11-30-2012, 03:31 AM
Well, seeing as you are literally incapable of making a well thought out argument for anything, your opinion of me means less than shit.

You have shown time and time again that you are dishonest and stupid, so nothing you post matters.

Trust me little one, you are the last person who needs to be talking about being stupid. I have yet to read anything from you that was anything close to intelligent. You are a pest, who knows nothing. I usually just ignore your dumbass, why I even bother with you, ????? Back to ignoring ya moron.

Oh yeah, you don't argue worth a fuck.

mouse
11-30-2012, 03:31 AM
:lol This makes absolutely no sense.

Hence the "limited" thinkers quote.

mouse
11-30-2012, 03:38 AM
:lol This makes absolutely no sense. One cannot believe that something does not exist AND agree that it exists at the same time. They are contradictory.

Where did I say that?

I said....

Originally Posted by mouse

redzero
11-30-2012, 03:38 AM
Yet again, Avante resorts to the "I know you are, but what am I?" response.

Too stupid to come up with a compelling argument for anything, and too lame and unoriginal to come up with his own insults.

Hence the "limited" thinkers quote.

Then explain to me how one can not believe in something and believe in it at the same time, as you claimed in your previous post.

I guarantee that you will dodge this question--like you always do.

mouse
11-30-2012, 03:43 AM
Then explain to me how one can not believe in something and believe in it at the same time, as you claimed in your previous post.

That means you can prove to me there is a man down the corner selling Rolex watches for 20 dollars that doesn't mean I have to believe they are real Rolex watches.

Is this to complicated for you?

You two are a special kind of stupid. Stick to googling all your arguments, Mark, because you are even more embarrassing when you use your own material.

Thanks for proving my other point about limited minds that result to outdated insults.

redzero
11-30-2012, 03:43 AM
:lol Mark just removed his stupid Rolex watch argument.

Mark, why would somebody agree that something exists if they don't actually believe that it exists?

You are really, really, stupid, and my insults aren't outdated since they are still valid.

Avante
11-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Yet again, Avante resorts to the "I know you are, but what am I?" response.

Too stupid to come up with a compelling argument for anything, and too lame and unoriginal to come up with his own insults.

What a sad little sack of shit this freak is, wow! Cat is too stupid to realize he sucks at trying to argue the time of day.

So with that said...

Come over here punk. you want to argue? Pick a topic?

mouse
11-30-2012, 03:54 AM
:lol Mark just removed his stupid Rolex watch argument.

I moved it so it looks like I replied to you since I had posted it before you asked the question.

I was trying to not make you look foolish. As you can see your asking questions that I am answering a post ahead.

Mark, why would somebody agree that something exists if they don't actually believe that it exists?

Have you ever met me?

how do you know I exist? I could be one of Joe Chalupa's TRolls. have you ever seen Avante in person? And yet you reply to him.

You "don't" have to Believe in KARMA to know it might be real. I don't Believe 1/2 the shit Obama says that doesn't mean he is not the President.

why is this hard to sink in what are you drinking?

You are really, really, stupid,

More intelligence.

and my insults aren't outdated since they are still valid.

To who?

redzero
11-30-2012, 04:06 AM
What a sad little sack of shit this freak is, wow! Cat is too stupid to realize he sucks at trying to argue the time of day.

So with that said...

Come over here punk. you want to argue? Pick a topic?

lol still copying me

how do you know I exist? I could be one of Joe Chalupa's TRolls. have you ever seen Avante in person? And yet you reply to him.

What does this have to do with my question? I both believe and agree that you exist. You failed to make a point.

You "don't" have to Believe in KARMA to know it might be real.

You're changing your argument. You didn't post anything about "might." This is about your statement being contradictory.

I don't Believe 1/2 the shit Obama says that doesn't mean he is not the President.

Those two things have nothing to do with each other. You're changing your argument. Whether you believe in Obama's speeches or not has no bearing on whether or not he is President.

You initially claimed that one can not believe that something exists while accepting that it exists. Explain to me how these two positions don't contradict each other.

Explain to me how somebody can not believe in God and accept that he exists at the same time.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:08 AM
redzero

Smart move, I don't blame ya.

redzero
11-30-2012, 04:12 AM
:lol You admitted that you don't care about making sense in this thread. I have no reason to debate with somebody who doesn't care that they use logical fallacies and strawmen all the time.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:17 AM
:lol You admitted that you don't care about making sense in this thread. I have no reason to debate with somebody who doesn't care that they use logical fallacies and strawmen all the time.

You can't argue religion dumbass. Not surprised you don't know that. Those that believe can't prove anything, those that don't believe can't prove anything. So it goes nowhere. If you had any brains you'd know that.

redzero
11-30-2012, 04:26 AM
You can't argue religion dumbass. Not surprised you don't know that. Those that believe can't prove anything, those that don't believe can't prove anything. So it goes nowhere. If you had any brains you'd know that.

Yet again, you embarrassingly miss the point. One can argue about anything without resorting to strawmen and logical fallacies. The fact that thus discussion is about religion is irrelevant to the point I was making. I can argue about religion without relying on logical fallacies, anecdotes and strawmen.

You are not excused from making logical sense just because there is no concrete proof for either side. The fact that you don't understand this shows how stupid and illogical you are.

Now, go ahead and try to change the topic like you always do.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Yet again, you embarrassingly miss the point. One can argue about anything without resorting to strawmen and logical fallacies. The fact that thus discussion is about religion is irrelevant to the point I was making. I can argue about religion without relying on logical fallacies, anecdotes and strawmen.

You are not excused from making logical sense just because there is no concrete proof for either side. The fact that you don't understand this shows how stupid and illogical you are.

Now, go ahead and try to change the topic like you always do.

Ok man lets argue religion.

I don't care if we can prove the existence of God, I don't care if it's logical or not, couldn't care less if it makes any sense, you see I have faith that He does exist. I feel better about about my time here on earth with that faith in a Supeior Being, so don't try and run logic or common sense by me, it won't matter at all.

Ok your turn.

mouse
11-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Explain to me how somebody can not believe in God and accept that he exists at the same time.

I believe you was born with a brain, does it exists? after talking to you tonight I doubt it.

redzero
11-30-2012, 04:38 AM
How am I supposed to respond to that? You just stated that you believe what you believe because it makes you happy; you admit that your belief is based purely on emotion, and you don't care about any logical opposition.

You already made up your mind and are refusing to use reason. There is no debating somebody like that.

redzero
11-30-2012, 04:39 AM
I believe you was born with a brain, does it exists? after talking to you tonight I doubt it.

Yet again, you can't answer a simple question.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:43 AM
How am I supposed to respond to that? You just stated that you believe what you believe because it makes you happy; you admit that your belief is based purely on emotion, and you don't care about any logical opposition.

You already made up your mind and are refusing to use reason. There is no debating somebody like that.

Well no shit Sherlock. Didn't I say you can't argue religion? Do you really think those believers are tettering on the brink of being talked out of it, hell no! Do you really think those non believers are right there on the brink of changing their mind, hell no! You might wanna start paying attention when I tell ya something little fella.

You can argue Coke vs Pepsi, tits or ass, Niners or Raiders, you can't argue religion.

redzero
11-30-2012, 04:49 AM
You're wrong, though. People can argue about religion, and theists can use better arguments than "it makes me feel good," so your point is a dud.

People argue about many things and seldom change each other's minds. That's got nothing to do with being capable of making an argument that isn't illogical and full of fallacies.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:55 AM
Wrong as usual. No you really can't argue religion, you can give your opinion they give theirs but since we have no facts it's just opinions based on nothing other than ...opinions.

I'm in the mood to take you to school slick, so pick a topic.

I have a book on track, in the book the author mentions that only Ralph Metcalf and Eulace Peacock had ever beaten Jesse Owens at a 100m. He totally missed James Johnson who also beat Owens. Well another guy on another board had that same book and told me I was wrong. That's an arguement because you can have a winner and a loser. After I showed him some results of Jackson beating Owens......

redzero
11-30-2012, 05:08 AM
I'll repeat myself for the millionth time: just because there is no absolute, undeniable proof for either side, does not mean you don't have to make sense. You keep trying to excuse your illogical reasoning by saying, "It's all based in opinion anyway, so I don't have to make sense," as if all opinions are poorly thought out and not based on fact. That's false. I back up my statements with logic. You might disagree with me, but you can't deny that I try to make a logical argument. You, on the other hand, make illogical, fallacious arguments, and when you are called out on it, you never admit that your arguments are logically flawed; you just make excuses.

Avante
11-30-2012, 05:11 AM
I'll repeat myself for the millionth time: just because there is no absolute, undeniable proof for either side, does not mean you don't have to make sense. You keep trying to excuse your illogical reasoning by saying, "It's all based in opinion anyway, so I don't have to make sense," as if all opinions are poorly thought out and not based on fact. That's false. I back up my statements with logic. You might disagree with me, but you can't deny that I try to make a logical argument. You, on the other hand, make illogical, fallacious arguments, and when you are called out on it, you never admit that your arguments are logically flawed; you just make excuses.

So you honestly believe you can use logic in arguing religion? How's that?

redzero
11-30-2012, 05:25 AM
Is that a serious question?

I used logic to form my opinion. I looked at man's predisposition towards forming religions, and I looked at the complete lack of any evidence for the existence of any deities, to come to the conclusion that god is a man-made construct.

And before you claim that I need absolute proof to come to that conclusion, I will say that no, I don't. I don't need absolute proof in anything to come towards a LOGICAL conclusion. I don't need absolute proof that you are a human being, to come to the logical conclusion that you are one.

Use of logic doesn't automatically make one's opinion correct, but it is the best foundation for forming one the majority of the time.

Avante
11-30-2012, 05:37 AM
Is that a serious question?

I used logic to form my opinion. I looked at man's predisposition towards forming religions, and I looked at the complete lack of any evidence for the existence of any deities, to come to the conclusion that god is a man-made construct.

And before you claim that I need absolute proof to come to that conclusion, I will say that no, I don't. I don't need absolute proof in anything to come towards a LOGICAL conclusion. I don't need absolute proof that you are a human being, to come to the logical conclusion that you are one.

Use of logic doesn't automatically make one's opinion correct, but it is the best foundation for forming one the majority of the time.

So you are trying to ignore the fact that we are dealing with the supernatural here and the laws that govern that are not the same as the laws that govern the natural. Do you really believe our puny little laws of reason apply here? Not everything has a logical explanation, you do know that, right? Little guy who never had a fight kicking the shit out of the big bully who did nothing but fight. Tons of things where logic simply doesn't work.

Forget logic, we are talking about something so far out of our relm of understsanding it's monstrous. To try and...well ya see logically..."....hahahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, we are talking God here, shine alll that logical bullshit it doesn't apply here.

Hamburger vs cheese burger ok now bring in your logic and reasoning.

redzero
11-30-2012, 05:43 AM
So you are trying to ignore the fact that we are dealing with the supernatural here and the laws that govern that are not the same as the laws that govern the natural. Do you really believe our puny little laws of reason apply here?

Our laws and reasoning are the only thing we have to discern truth and untruth. Using logic, I have come to the conclusion that the supernatural doesn't exist, and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Not everything has a logical explanation, you do know that, right? Little guy who never had a fight kicking the shit out of the big bully who did nothing but fight. Tons of things where logic simply doesn't work.

There are things that are unexpected and things that cannot be explained with the resources that are available. That doesn't mean anything is possible and it doesn't mean we should believe in anything without good reason.

Forget logic, we are talking about something so far out of our relm of understsanding it's monstrous. To try and...well ya see locically..."....hahahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, we are talking God here, shine alll that logical bullshit it doesn't apply here.

I'm not going to surrender logic and believe something that doesn't make any sense and has no basis in fact. That's not how humanity has prospered up until this point.

Avante
11-30-2012, 05:48 AM
Our laws and reasoning are the only thing we have to discern truth and untruth. Using logic, I have come to the conclusion that the supernatural doesn't exist, and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

There are things that are unexpected and things that cannot be explained with the resources that are available. That doesn't mean anything is possible and it doesn't mean we should believe in anything without good reason.

I'm not going to surrender logic and believe something that doesn't make any sense and has no basis in fact. That's not how humanity has prospered up until this point.

What a boring ass fuck you must be. Sound like a fucking robot. Dude, go ahead and explain to me why we have the planets we do, why not more or less? Love to hear your explanation, give me the logical reasoning behind it all.

redzero
11-30-2012, 05:58 AM
You can google that. You don't need me.

I will say, however, that the number of planets in our solar system is not set in stone, and there might be more planets out there.

And you are also resorting to logical fallacies yet again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_the_gaps

koriwhat
11-30-2012, 07:05 AM
the only truth is, none of yall know a god damn thing about the subject until your existence here in this reality is over and even then, who the fuck knows? yall bitch each other out back and forth over the single most subject no one will ever be able to answer. keep running in circles people.

mouse
11-30-2012, 08:51 AM
the only truth is, none of yall know a god damn thing about the subject until your existence here in this reality is over and even then, who the fuck knows? yall bitch each other out back and forth over the single most subject no one will ever be able to answer. keep running in circles people.

psssssssst! koriwhat btw I think is a real cheesy screen name ( just a heads up ) look your mini meltdowns were expected. at least by me.

I know lots people with at least 4 years of college education still trying to find a job. I can only imagine an out of work back alley tattoo artist.

trust me I feel your pain ..... esse.

mouse
11-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Yet again, you can't answer a simple question.

Translation: Thank God my meth induced posting made this topic go to the next page so no one can really see how mouse pow3n'd me on page 6

Dude you want to have a live debate name the time.

koriwhat
11-30-2012, 09:04 AM
psssssssst! mouse btw I think is a real cheesy screen name ( just a heads up ) look your mini meltdowns were expected. at least by me.

I know lots people with at least 4 years of college education still trying to find a job. I can only imagine an out of work 40+ yr old back alley dumpster diver..

trust me I feel your pain ..... eSe.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 09:05 AM
So that's faith, well no shit, ya reckon? Come on dude, damn!!!!!!!

The thing is this, obviously not everything has to be logical and or make any sense. People go with what makes them feel good. As we can see most people don't give a shit about logic/sense, they go with doing what feels the best. If you need everything all neat and logical and boy it better make sense I pity you. I 've done tons of things just for the fuck of it, yep, made no sense at all.

Stick to.."but is it logical"....I go with what feels good.

This is exactly my point. Religious people are pussies who can't think on their own so they use religion as a crutch because it makes them feel good to have strength in numbers. Pissing away 10% of their income to their priest's Ferrari fund makes them sleep better at night.

But I'm glad you admitted your argument is illogical, sucks and you can't present any argument for god's existence that is logical.

koriwhat
11-30-2012, 09:08 AM
This is exactly my point. Religious people are pussies who can't think on their own so they use religion as a crutch because it makes them feel good to have strength in numbers. Pissing away 10% of their income to their priest's Ferrari fund makes them sleep better at night.

But I'm glad you admitted your argument is illogical, sucks and you can't present any argument for god's existence that is logical.

:tu

mouse
11-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Dude .......

W5FfJ89rGPc

Avante
11-30-2012, 03:54 PM

Why does it need to be logical?

DMC
11-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Dude I felt like Babe Ruth right before I hit reply.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-A_yq9nTrFaY/Te--MBI9bXI/AAAAAAAAAB0/yPOmu287u5I/s1600/babe+ruth+point.jpg

That's a very friendly depiction of the Babe.

DMC
11-30-2012, 04:59 PM

Dude, you don't know shit about what's a lie or real so cool your bullshit. You can no more prove a fucking thing than anyone else, so shut the fuck up. So you grew up around a bunch of...bah humbuggers....wow lucky you.

A lot of people died thinking they could fly. PCP is the shit.

If there's no evidence to support it, then non-belief is a rational default position.

Avante
11-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Dude, when it's....

So help me God
One nation under God
In God we trust
I swear to God
We are celebrating resurrections and births

That doesn't tell you that nobody really gives a shit if people like you don't get it? Don't believe in anything who the fuck cares?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Why does it need to be logical?

Because it's stupid to worship something/someone you don't have any logical reason to believe exists.

Avante
12-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Because it's stupid to worship something/someone you don't have any logical reason to believe exists.

So you think you are smarter than all those billions of people who do believe in a God, right? Well I hate to burst your bubble slick but I know tons of believers far more intelligent than what I've seen from you.Trust me most of them wouldn't be caught dead playing on a messageboard, way above this shit. Yet here you are.

Jacob1983
12-01-2012, 03:30 AM
Shut the hell up. You won't know until you die. Case closed.

Avante
12-01-2012, 03:49 AM
Shut the hell up. You won't know until you die. Case closed.

Oh that'll work, hahahaha~!!!!!! Fuck you asshole!

Jacob1983
12-01-2012, 04:12 AM
Anytime, brah.

Avante
12-01-2012, 05:21 AM
Anytime, brah.

What a dumbass, hahahaha!!!!!!!

AussieFanKurt
12-01-2012, 05:30 AM
I have no comeback, let me just use lots of exclamation marks and some shitty abuse

Avante
12-01-2012, 05:50 AM
I noticed you totally ignored the one who started this, why?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-01-2012, 09:31 AM
So you think you are smarter than all those billions of people who do believe in a God, right? Well I hate to burst your bubble slick but I know tons of believers far more intelligent than what I've seen from you.Trust me most of them wouldn't be caught dead playing on a messageboard, way above this shit. Yet here you are.

:lmao another appeal to popularity. You love your logical fallacies.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2012, 09:45 AM
8 pages...again...and counting...

How does he do it folks? :lmao

DMC
12-01-2012, 09:35 PM

Probably the same way you keep getting out of bed knowing sometime that day you're going knuckle deep in some fat buck's shitter.

DMC
12-01-2012, 11:14 PM
nm

Clipper Nation
12-02-2012, 12:40 AM

He does it by bumping his own shit, with an assist from you publicly jizzing yourself over everything he posts....

redzero
12-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Getting shat on for 8 pages isn't an accomplishment. Damn near every defense for theism Avante has posted in this topic has been a logical fallacy. He's so bad at this that it has to be intentional.

Avante
12-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Getting shat on for 8 pages isn't an accomplishment. Damn near every defense for theism Avante has posted in this topic has been a logical fallacy. He's so bad at this that it has to be intentional.

Once again go ahead drop some logic on this topic, good luck.

At what point does it hit you, this isn't about logic it's about faith, what, never?

Avante
12-02-2012, 06:59 AM
There is a football God that's for sure. Everything that had to happen to give the college football world the biggest game in decades, happened! Yep, devine intervension.

Alabama vs Notre Dame

Bama

Don Hutson
Bart Starr
Joe Namath
Kenny Stabler
Shaun Alexander

Notre Dame

The Four Horsemen
Joe Montana
Rocket Ismail
Tim Brown
Jerome Bettis

AussieFanKurt
12-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Once again go ahead drop some logic on this topic, good luck.

At what point does it hit you, this isn't about logic it's about faith, what, never?

"faith means making a virtue out of not thinking"

Avante
12-02-2012, 07:20 AM
"faith means making a virtue out of not thinking"

Tell that to the billions who disagree with you. Look around you, you are a minority.

Do you really think these people give a fuck about a bunch of ..bah humbuggers ...who simply don't gt it?

hDe6g3-r_oo

What do atheists do, not a damn thing

Blake
12-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Atheists don't waste time and money sitting in an ass killing wooden pew on Sunday mornings.

mouse
12-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Atheists don't waste time and money sitting in an ass killing wooden pew on Sunday mornings.

If Darwin is correct as you say then your ass should be adapted to sit on hard surfaces.

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/6/6d/6d597802_baboons.jpg

Blake
12-02-2012, 12:36 PM
When you were doing stand up, you busted out lots of pictures, didn't you.

That might explain your failure at being funny.

redzero
12-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Avante appealing to popularity yet again! :lmao Absolutely terrible.

Avante
12-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Logic has changed over the years, due to all the changes in everything. What was illogical 100 years ago isn't today. So to go around..."it isn't logical"...is ridiculous.

So we all started off as some lower life form. We all evolved. Some little whatever waddled out of the ocean and presto/chango-the Eagle, The Rhino, the Dog, the Cat......now there's some logic.

Avante
12-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Avante appealing to popularity yet again! :lmao Absolutely terrible.

So you think you know more than those billions who disagree with you, ya right.

redzero
12-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Wrong. An appeal to popularity is still an appeal to popularity. Nothing has changed, because "A lot of people believe in it so it must be true!" will always be a terrible argument.

mouse
12-02-2012, 02:20 PM
When you were doing stand up, you busted out lots of pictures, didn't you.

That might explain your failure at being funny.

You want funny?

how about the Evolution of Blake?

http://www.cbseguess.com/uploads/images/the_evolution_of_man.jpg

Avante
12-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Wrong. An appeal to authority is still an appeal to authority. Nothing has changed, because "A lot of people believe in it so it must be true!" will always be a terrible argument.

You missed the point, it's not that a lot of people belierve in something, it's about most people don't really care about logic when it comes to this. While they probably do go with logic when it comes to everything else. You simply don't get it and never will. Most people want that Supreme Being in their life and couldn't care less about if it makes sense or how logical it is. You can't seem to grasp that concept.

Does it make any sense/logical to smoke? So why do people do it?

redzero
12-02-2012, 02:31 PM
People smoke because they are idiots.

And you are trying to appeal to popularity to defend theism, so stop trying to claim otherwise. You also show how stupid your position is by admitting that a believer uses logic for everything else before throwing it out the door for no reason.

"Believing because it feels better" is stupid and delusional.

Avante
12-02-2012, 02:44 PM
People smoke because they are idiots.

And you are trying to appeal to popularity to defend theism, so stop trying to claim otherwise. You also show how stupid your position is by admitting that a believer uses logic for everything else before throwing it out the door for no reason.

"Believing because it feels better" is stupid and delusional.

Well I know tons of people farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more intelligent than you and they believe. If you wanna play this stupid.."you can't prove it"....go for it. I don't need everything to be proven, I realize it doesn't always work that way. There was a time when flight was just a fantasy. Try an explain the tv to 1500 Africa. Break down a computer to 1500 England.

You do know some very very intelligent people smoke/have smoked....right?

mouse
12-02-2012, 02:50 PM
The Avante redzero semi smack off is epic on many levels.

A: It finally confirms they are not the same person

and

B: Its entertaining.

redzero
12-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Well I know tons of people farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more intelligent than you and they believe.

Doesn't mean anything. Another stupid logical fallacy.

There was a time when flight was just a fantasy. Try an explain the tv to 1500 Africa. Break down a computer to 1500 England.

You're comparing the advancement of technology to supernatural beings. Another failure by you.

Blake
12-02-2012, 02:53 PM
You missed the point, it's not that a lot of people belierve in something, it's about most people don't really care about logic when it comes to this. While they probably do go I Iwith logic when it comes to everything else. You simply don't get it and never will. Most people want that Supreme Being in their life and couldn't care less about if it makes sense or how logical it is. You can't seem to grasp that concept.

Does it make any sense/logical to smoke? So why do people do it?

Why did your god create you to be an idiot

Avante
12-02-2012, 02:54 PM
As usual talking to you is a huge fail. You remain a moron who lacks anything close to common sense.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT LOGIC WHEN IT COMES TO GOD.

Ok man, done with dumb ass today. Can only handle that...DUH!....for so long.

Remember nobody can have all that music.:rolleyes

mouse
12-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Right now I have them dead even I really need to go back a few pages and see who used less curse words and who was smart.

Blake
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
You want funny?

how about the Evolution of Blake?

http://www.cbseguess.com/uploads/images/the_evolution_of_man.jpg

Nope.

Please stop. You're just making an ugly mess here.

mouse
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Why did your god create you to be an idiot

God didn't create him his parents did. I thought you was Biology savvy.

Blake
12-02-2012, 02:56 PM
As usual talking to you is a huge fail. You remain a moron who lacks anything close to common sense.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT LOGIC WHEN IT COMES TO GOD.

Ok man, done with dumb ass today. Can only handle that...DUH!....for so long.

Remember nobody can have all that music.:rolleyes

You believe in santa claus, don't you

Blake
12-02-2012, 02:59 PM
God didn't create him his parents did. I thought you was Biology savvy.

you were a test tube baby, weren't you

redzero
12-02-2012, 03:03 PM
:lol It is so hilarious that Avante can call somebody a moron while admitting he believes in stupid shit for no reason in the very same post.

"You're a moron because you think believe people should have a good reason to believe what they do!"

mouse
12-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Nope.

Please stop. You're just making an ugly mess here.

Unlike you (Mr. Clean) that brings so much to a topic. Your nothing more than a glorified koriwhat or Avante the only difference is you have a larger post count.

You rather spend your time attacking my lame as humor instead of bringing some evidence or substance to a topic that will showcase your online skills.

Avante
12-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Would this country ever elect one of those super intelligent atheists who don't play that religious bullshit? How come we keep electing stupid fucks who do believe?

Blake
12-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Unlike you (Mr. Clean) that brings so much to a topic. Your nothing more than a glorified koriwhat or Avante the only difference is you have a larger post count.

You rather spend your time attacking my lame as humor instead of bringing some evidence or substance to a topic that will showcase your online skills.

Bringing nothing is better than bringing diarrhea.

It's sad and ugly. Please stop.