PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving betting NFL games

Ghazi
11-21-2012, 06:44 AM
What's everyones leans right now?

I like the Texans, Redskins, and Jets.... Jets are horribly outmatched, but I think there's a lot of value in taking the home dog here and Gronk is out... plus the "revenge factor".. they played the Pats close last time.

Blake
11-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Texans, Skins and Pats

Creepn
11-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Think Skins gonna win it? Cowboys are 6-1 against the Skins and rarely loses on Thanksgiving at home.

I don't know man. Cowboys are gonna bring their A game but RG3 is something else.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Texans, Cowboys

Jets Pats is a game I wouldn't bet on at all. The Pats defense started to mix things up with blitzes and man coverage against Luck which worked really well. If they do the same against NY then Sanchez will struggle. If they play the rush 3-4, drop 7-8 into coverage vanilla scheme then the Jets will def. cover the spread and might even win since NE will be without Gronk and probably Hernandez.

Ditty
11-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Will be at the game tomorrow. Lets go Skins!

Lincoln
11-21-2012, 01:39 PM
RG3s first nationally televised game in front of many skin/Baylor/rg3 fans, I wouldn't be surprised if he had the best game of the season and start hearing rg3 chants at the stadium

Ditty
11-21-2012, 02:27 PM
RG3s first nationally televised game in front of many skin/Baylor/rg3 fans, I wouldn't be surprised if he had the best game of the season and start hearing rg3 chants at the stadium

Your not going to the game son?

Lincoln
11-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Naw I had plans to go with my dad and friend but then some family is coming down so we staying home. I'm jealous tho man, I'll see rg3 next year

Bigzax
11-21-2012, 04:00 PM
thumbs up for dem skins! and middle fingers extended for you cowboy fans!

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-21-2012, 05:59 PM

(This comparison is more about geography than race, I swear.) When VY would come to Houston with the Titans that's pretty much exactly what would happen and I'd expect something similar on Thursday.