PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat breakfast on Thanksgiving Day morning?

reason
11-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I skip breakfast to make sure I am good and hungry and can enjoy the satisfaction of devouring a delicious meal. I then snack the rest of the day and take a walk in between naps.

mrsmaalox
11-21-2012, 12:49 PM
I rarely eat breakfast anyway, so I just make sure there's some cereal or bagels available for anyone else who may want it.

Boris
11-21-2012, 12:54 PM
A nice wake 'n bake session gets me ready for some serious gluttony.

benefactor
11-21-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm going to run a 5k...and I usually don't eat before I run. Might have a light snack after that.

Fideo Castro
11-21-2012, 02:46 PM
I'll have a bowl of cereal but I'll be up early so my appetite will be just fine come dinner time.

Bigzax
11-21-2012, 03:07 PM
we have a bag of lucky charms at the house so i guess that's what i'm having, some of that.

Relevancy
11-21-2012, 03:11 PM
we have a bag of lucky charms at the house so i guess that's what i'm having, some of that.Ewwww, eating all that dye.

Bigzax
11-21-2012, 03:16 PM
lucky dye.

Moocher
11-21-2012, 04:58 PM
I sleep through breakfast but I'll be up in time to eat.

DMC
11-22-2012, 01:06 PM
I rarely eat breakfast on any day. Same goes for Thanksgiving.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm eating a lot before dinner because my dyke step sister insists on cooking this thanksgiving and she's a fuckin terrible cook. After dinner I'm prolly gonna roll through McDonalds.

Girasuck
11-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Our Thanksgiving meal is breakfast cause I always have to leave Thanksgiving evening for work so we go all out for breakfast. Haven't had a turkey meal in 11 years.

DMC
11-22-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm eating a lot before dinner because my dyke step sister insists on cooking this thanksgiving and she's a fuckin terrible cook. After dinner I'm prolly gonna roll through McDonalds.

I hate the "I want to help, let me prepare this dish" people. They fuck up the dish that you normally look forward to. Just leave it alone you fat fairy and go shop online for biker wallets and tract lighting.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-22-2012, 01:39 PM
I hate the "I want to help, let me prepare this dish" people. They fuck up the dish that you normally look forward to. Just leave it alone you fat fairy and go shop online for biker wallets and tract lighting.

:lmao you hit the nail on the head

She's a useless cunt who hasn't done jack shit with her life so she helps her mom cook all day so she feels like less of a useless cunt who majored in creative writing (:cryno one wants to hire creative writing majors:cry). The problem is she's a horrible cook and puts too much shit in foo to make it seem more "unique".

DMC
11-23-2012, 12:39 PM
:lmao you hit the nail on the head

She's a useless cunt who hasn't done jack shit with her life so she helps her mom cook all day so she feels like less of a useless cunt who majored in creative writing (:cryno one wants to hire creative writing majors:cry). The problem is she's a horrible cook and puts too much shit in foo to make it seem more "unique".

Ask her if she's a top chef or a bottom chef.