PDA

View Full Version : OT: TDMVPDPOY

Lincoln
11-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Is he one of the shittiest posters of all time? All I see are shit retarded takes in broken English upstairs and downstairs. This anime loving faggot doesn't contribute anything discussion wise.

Why is he even here still?

Bill_Brasky
11-22-2012, 12:50 PM
One of my favorite posters tbh

fkn wanker

Joseph Kony
11-22-2012, 12:58 PM
he's an enigma, has to have the most posts on this site while being the most irrelevant/hardly replied to

pass1st
11-22-2012, 02:40 PM
He's pretty damn terrible, tbh.

:lol saying Dwight Howard is a scrub

apalisoc_9
11-22-2012, 03:15 PM
^...You're just as worse tbh.

ffadicted
11-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Right up there with lefty imo, probably worse

benefactor
11-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Someone mentioned huffing paint a while back. Sounds legit.

Brazil
11-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Terrible poster but not the worst

lefty
11-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Right up there with lefty imo, probably worse
:lmao butthurt

benefactor
11-22-2012, 08:19 PM
I think posters like Kidd K and TD 21 are worse...just because they type long paragraphs to try to look smart but there takes are usually complete shit. The one-liner bads that TDMVPDPOY brings aren't as long and are at least sometimes unintentionally funny.

irishock
11-22-2012, 08:21 PM
i'm surprised no one has said I'm the worst yet

Clipper Nation
11-22-2012, 08:21 PM
I think posters like Kidd K and TD 21 are worse...

It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

Venti Quattro
11-22-2012, 08:31 PM
lol fkn wanker

TDMVPDPOY
11-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Is he one of the shittiest posters of all time? All I see are shit retarded takes in broken English upstairs and downstairs. This anime loving faggot doesn't contribute anything discussion wise.

Why is he even here still?

4>1 wanker

Spurs da champs
11-23-2012, 03:54 AM
I think posters like Kidd K and TD 21 are worse...just because they type long paragraphs to try to look smart but there takes are usually complete shit. The one-liner bads that TDMVPDPOY brings aren't as long and are at least sometimes unintentionally funny.

Agreed!

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 04:10 AM

If you're going to try to talk shit about someone trying to "look smart", you could at least speak English properly. It's "their" when referring to ownership, not "there". Dumb fuck. :lmao benefactor, fails 2nd grade Engllish and drops out of school due to depression. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Speaking of shit posters, I would put you in the bottom 5 of worst Spurfan posters tbh. Barely anyone upstairs ever has a take worse than yours consistently is.

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2012, 06:09 AM
fkn haters hating haters...wtf is this

Latarian Milton
11-23-2012, 06:32 AM
words like "then" and "than" can be used alternatively imho n its not like when someone mistypes amare's surname as "stoudAmire" time after time. stoudAmire is a typical chinks' pronounciation of amare's name imho. maybe u tryna put many words in each of your posts hoping ta look eloquent but you is wrong foo, the more you say n write the more of your ass is shown tbh

benefactor
11-23-2012, 07:37 AM
:lol message board grammar police
:cryI'm so depressed because I have bad grammar:cry
:cryplease comfort me with one of your long, shitty takes Kidd K:cry

Leetonidas
11-23-2012, 08:10 AM
If you're going to try to talk shit about someone trying to "look smart", you could at least speak English properly. It's "their" when referring to ownership, not "there". Dumb fuck. :lmao benefactor, fails 2nd grade Engllish and drops out of school due to depression. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Speaking of shit posters, I would put you in the bottom 5 of worst Spurfan posters tbh. Barely anyone upstairs ever has a take worse than yours consistently is.

öh wow, "there" "their" and "they're" smack, we got a fucking badass over here

Latarian Milton
11-23-2012, 08:40 AM
chinks don't give a shit about comprehension yet they're often obssessed with carping on errors in grammar n spelling which no one gives a shit about. people just use informal language for fun n im ok with the grammar & spelling errors as long as it's more understandable than what a chink like kidd k says tbh

Clipper Nation
11-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Maybe you should learn English instead of Engllish, B...

:lol Kidd K
:lol Fucking up his Grammar Nazi schtick
:lol Shit takes

Juggity
11-23-2012, 11:24 AM
TDMVPDPOY is barely literate, which creates sympathy for him, but also emphasizes just how bad his takes are

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 06:57 PM
:lol message board grammar police
:cryI'm so depressed because I have bad grammar:cry
:cryplease comfort me with one of your long, shitty takes Kidd K:cry

Broseph, you're just a loser that comes on here to socialize because you don't have friends irl. No big shock you don't like longer posts actually discussing basketball, rather than your typical shitty take of, "that guy sucks", "that guy shit the bed", repeat. Real thought-provoking, insightful shit there.

words like "then" and "than" can be used alternatively imho n its not like when someone mistypes amare's surname as "stoudAmire" time after time. stoudAmire is a typical chinks' pronounciation of amare's name imho. maybe u tryna put many words in each of your posts hoping ta look eloquent but you is wrong foo, the more you say n write the more of your ass is shown tbh

No they can't, unless you're a dumb fuck. Stoudamire and Stoudemire are pronounced the same way, so I'm not sure what this "chink pronunciation" shit you're talking about is. I don't keep up with every dipshit's different ways of spelling the same name. Or would your feelings really be hurt that bad if I said Michael Pietrus instead of Mikael? Or Bill Russel instead of Bill Russell? :lmao

Reck
11-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Maybe you should learn English instead of Engllish, B...

:lol Kidd K
:lol Fucking up his Grammar Nazi schtick
:lol Shit takes

Oh shit good catch.

Using the grammar and spelling arguement on a board is overrated anyway. There are things you dont really consider or pay mind to.

Its not like you're trying to impress a boss for a job or something.

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Not really. There's a difference between a typo and actually mispelling something. One's unintentional, the other is on purpose.

I also only brought that up because he was trying to talk shit about people trying to "look smart". . .while looking like a dumbass himself. It was ironic.

HeatChamps
11-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Great poster tbh.

benefactor
11-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Broseph, you're just a loser that comes on here to socialize because you don't have friends irl. No big shock you don't like longer posts actually discussing basketball, rather than your typical shitty take of, "that guy sucks", "that guy shit the bed", repeat. Real thought-provoking, insightful shit there.

Just as insightful as grammar insults and friendless loser insults. Dets some thought-provoking shit.

Clipper Nation
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
"Broseph"? Seriously? :lol

benefactor
11-23-2012, 09:32 PM
"Broseph"? Seriously? :lol
:cryshut up friendless loser:cry

benefactor
11-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Not really. There's a difference between a typo and actually mispelling something. One's unintentional, the other is on purpose.

Really? Insightful tbh. I'd actually love to hear more rules from the message board rule book for dumbasses. How about you write me a long shitty post about it?

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Really? Insightful tbh. I'd actually love to hear more rules from the message board rule book for dumbasses. How about you write me a long shitty post about it?

If you don't already know there's a difference between typoing something once and straight up bad spelling ability every time you post, then you never will since you have a terrible grasp of common sense.

Please respond to this with more of your whiny poster shtick, saying the exact same shit you just did in your last 5 posts.

benefactor
11-23-2012, 09:56 PM
So you make fun of someone for misusing their/there...claiming there is a lack of knowledge there...but want to justify your shitty spelling as a typo?

Sorry, shitty take is once again shitty.

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for predictably replying with your whiny bitch shtick again.

I made fun of you for using poor English while trying to bash someone for "trying to look smart". It's ironic, since you looked stupid when you said it.

And obviously it was a typo, since I spelled it right in the same post. Straw grasp some more though.

benefactor
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM
You can know English fine and still be a dumbass. You've written the book on that.

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Just like you can be one of the worst posters on the forum, yet whine and bitch about other posters every day. You've written the book on that.

benefactor
11-23-2012, 10:16 PM
So now I'm a whiny, bitchy, grammar challenged loser with no friends.

Please stop. My depression is worsening by the second and I'm not sure if I can recover, broseph.

Kidd K
11-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Pretty much.

Bye.

benefactor
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
:lol

Latarian Milton
11-23-2012, 11:36 PM

I also only brought that up because he was trying to talk shit about people trying to "look smart". . .while looking like a dumbass himself. It was ironic.

agree there's a difference n your on the side which you described as "misspelling unintentionally" imho. you dun misspell them on purpose for fun or whatever reason, you just don't kno the correct spellings you yellow son of a bitch

Lincoln
11-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Kidd K is a fuckin faggot.

Reck
11-24-2012, 05:08 PM
agree there's a difference n your on the side which you described as "misspelling unintentionally" imho. you dun misspell them on purpose for fun or whatever reason, you just don't kno the correct spellings you yellow son of a bitch

Benefactor also is in the category of mispelling a word. It happens.

Their is a common mistaken mispelled word for there.

There is only a difference in grammar if you keep doing it over and over again without knowing the mistake. I'm sure benefactor actually knows the difference bewteen "their", "there", "your", "you're" and so on.

Very silly aguement going on. :lol

DMC
11-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Dude reminds me of a gamer from Sweden who's tag line was "Is it just my siper or are you died?". Same guy would say "shut up the fuck"

benefactor
11-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Getting back to the thread...the Leonard thread started upstairs basically confirms the OP.

TDMVPDPOY
11-24-2012, 10:48 PM
hahahaha u wankers

purplengold
11-24-2012, 11:01 PM
this guy a dumbfuck

Reck
11-25-2012, 01:32 AM
this guy a dumbfuck

TDMV whatever your name is, rejoice.

You're a dumbfuck yourself so ya'll are 1-all.

rogues
11-25-2012, 01:36 AM
TDMV whatever your name is, rejoice.

You're a dumbfuck yourself so ya'll are 1-all.
You're not so great yourself--spewing faggotry left and right.

Reck
11-25-2012, 01:53 AM
You're not so great yourself--spewing faggotry left and right.

Says the guy who signed into his troll account to talk shit because he's afraid everyone will call him out on the very things you're blabbering about.

LOL irony.

Stalin
11-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Kidd K is a fuckin faggot.

Co sign

rogues
11-25-2012, 01:57 AM
Says the guy who signed into his troll account to talk shit because he's afraid everyone will call him out on the very things you're blabbering about.

LOL irony.
lol..
nigga not once can my comments about you as a poster be refuted..recently I remember you getting raped by my nigga timtonymanu for the bitch you are..not too long ago you were shitted on by Cry Havoc and Lefty..you are a terrible poster..

Reck
11-25-2012, 02:06 AM
lol..
nigga not once can my comments about you as a poster be refuted..recently I remember you getting raped by my nigga timtonymanu (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13654) for the bitch you are..not too long ago you were shitted on by Cry Havoc and Lefty..you are a terrible poster..

rolf self exposed. 'nuff said. :lmao

rogues
11-25-2012, 02:28 AM
rolf self exposed. 'nuff said. :lmao
Ill let you think I am that poster..of course tho, it's an utter failure on yer behalf but that's very common to you..you shitty poster

Reck
11-25-2012, 03:46 AM
Ill let you think I am that poster..of course tho, it's an utter failure on yer behalf but that's very common to you..you shitty poster I said you were who now? The fact you got on a troll account for the sole purpose of replying to me and seen to know where I post, to whom I post to and know my wherebouts here I"d say you have more than exposed yourself to be nothing than a butthurt poster who needs to pass as someone else to throw a tantrum. My work here is done. :lol

Latarian Milton
11-25-2012, 06:28 AM
Benefactor also is in the category of mispelling a word. It happens.

Their is a common mistaken mispelled word for there.

There is only a difference in grammar if you keep doing it over and over again without knowing the mistake. I'm sure benefactor actually knows the difference bewteen "their", "there", "your", "you're" and so on.

Very silly aguement going on. :lol
bene knows the correct spelling of every word n he types that way all the time as long as he feels convenient, but it doesn't mean hes lackin' in knowledge about the language imho, unlike a foreign faggot who struggles to type the words correctly w/o using spell check but keeps embarrassing himself with his long shitty posts tbh

100%duncan
11-26-2012, 07:14 AM
fkn haters hating haters...wtf is this

:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
11-26-2012, 09:32 AM
I think lincoln is worse IMO. He sits on a NBA basketball forum gossiping about posters like a 45 year old woman. IMO TBH IIRC

BlackSwordsMan
11-26-2012, 09:37 AM
LINCOLN NIGGA

BlackSwordsMan
11-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Was Giuseppe ever unbanned?

symple19
11-26-2012, 01:31 PM
TDM makes me laugh, mostly.

Fkn Wanker

benefactor
01-12-2013, 07:39 AM
:lol grey'd
:lol cast down with the sodomites

DMC
01-12-2013, 08:01 AM

If he's in the bottom 5 of the worst posters, he's actually in the top 5 of the best posters.

TDMVPDPOY
01-12-2013, 08:34 AM
if some of you clowns are fine with the self denial arranging from problems of ur teams, then continue follow the herd like the sheep you are....not everyone is a homer and blind of fav players/teams inconsistency that nothing ever happen each game that continues to appear everytime....