PDA

View Full Version : I hope

I. Hustle
11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
you all had the blackest of Fridays.

mrsmaalox
11-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Mine was fine, but not so much for someone I crossed paths with! I didn't go out yesterday until afternoon; traffic was not bad except for the usual clusterfucks in the construction zones. I was stopped at a light and some guy in a nice black Ford truck pulled up next to me. I guess he liked my car cuz he was gesturing to it and giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him and he went into full flirt mode, with the winking and smiling. I didn't pay too much attention because the light turned and we were both in left turn lanes and I wanted to get over to his lane right away so i could get to the store I wanted. As he passed me, he waved and winked again but sped up enough so I could cut in behind him. I looked up and noticed he was adjusting his rearview mirror so he could look at me and was waving at me. All of a sudden BAM! the car in front of him slowed down to turn right into the parking and he was so distracted he didn't see a thing! Nailed the Lexus in front full speed, totaled the back end of it and spun it 180 degrees!

Damn! Another victim of my traffic stopping hotness :dramaquee

:lol