PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday: Want to get to the front of the line?

DMX7
11-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Just pull out your gun.

Shopper who pulled gun at San Antonio mall within rights, cops say

A shopper who brandished a handgun during a Black Friday scuffle at South Park Mall was within his rights, according to San Antonio police.

Officers were dispatched to the mall's Sears store about 9 p.m. Thursday in response to a call about a shooting, according to an incident report. When they arrived, they detained Jose Alonzo Salame, 33, who was holding a black 9 mm semi-automatic handgun with a black holster.

"We don't see this very often," Officer Matthew Porter said, adding that Salame did not break the law by displaying the weapon. "He was within his rights."

Police confiscated the gun, which was loaded and had one round in a chamber, the report says. Salame reportedly showed proof that he had a concealed handgun license, and he told officers that he pulled the gun out to defend himself because he was punched in the face by Alejandro Alex, 35. Salame, who did not fire the weapon, said he feared further injury by Alex.

The store had opened its doors to Black Friday shoppers about an hour before the incident, which occurred as crowds packed into the store.
Witnesses reportedly told police that Salme had behaved rudely that morning and had provoked the situation before pulling the handgun and pointing it at Alex, though San Antonio Police Sgt. Rob Carey said at the scene of the incident that he had actually pointed it at the ground.

Roger Rivera, who was shopping in the Sears, said Salame was punched then pulled a gun. Everyone scattered, "tumbling over things, dropping boxes," Rivera said. The man who was trying to cut in line ran and hid behind a refrigerator before he fled the store.
"It kind of went a little crazy in there," Carey said.

Rivera told his kids to get down. While everyone was panicking, the man with the gun stood there, he said, and looked around, lowering the weapon.

For about 10 minutes, the shopping stopped, said Rivera, and his wife Teresa, who was also in Sears but in another part of the store.

She raised concerns about whether Sears had enough security, noting that she only saw men at the store wearing "Security" vests.

Salame was released from police custody and asked to leave the store with the rest of his family. A manager gave him a store voucher,the report says.

"We're glad the incident was resolved peacefully," said Sears spokeswoman Kim Freely. "The safety of our customers and associates are our No. 1 priority."

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Black-Friday-not-entirely-peace-4060598.php#ixzz2D60muhA8

mavs>spurs
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
he didn't just pull out a gun to cut to the front of the line, he used his 2nd amendment rights to stop at least 1 and possibly more assaults stop demonizing gun owners

boutons_deux
11-23-2012, 08:20 PM
south sider punches south sider in the face. Punched chickenshit dickless soiuth sider feels he's in MORTAL danger (he packs heat going shopping), so's ready to kill to prevent any more MORTAL punches.

Of course, the cops support mortal force against fists. Cops will kill anybody for anything, even somebody unarmed and running away and get away with it. Running away from the cops hurts their egos.

2nd Amendment? :lol

mavs>spurs
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM
^you're a pussy who can't handle the kick from a 12 gauge obviously, might bruise your shoulder pussyboy

Borat Sagyidev
11-24-2012, 03:06 AM
south sider punches south sider in the face. Punched chickenshit dickless soiuth sider feels he's in MORTAL danger (he packs he going shopping), so's ready to kill to prevent any more MORTAL punches.

Of course, the cops support mortal force against fists. Cops will kill anybody for anything, even somebody unarmed and running away and get away with it. Running away from the cops hurts their egos.

2nd Amendment? :lol

You´re comments are pretty ridiculous with this case. Loudmouth douchebag tries to cut in line, punches a guy in the face and your surprised by the reaction? You should start by defending his "mortal" acts. I would have shot him many times and gone straight to lunch, one less fool polluting the gene pool. Plus it serves as a good example for the kids.

Jacob1983
11-24-2012, 03:11 AM
This is what's wrong with America. Some dumbass getting pissed because they might not be able to get their spoiled coddled kid shit that they probably don't want or need. Pathetic. Christmas is a joke of a holiday.

ploto
11-24-2012, 08:52 AM
You´re comments are pretty ridiculous with this case. Loudmouth douchebag tries to cut in line, punches a guy in the face and your surprised by the reaction? You should start by defending his "mortal" acts. I would have shot him many times and gone straight to lunch, one less fool polluting the gene pool. Plus it serves as a good example for the kids.

Witnesses reportedly told police that Salme had behaved rudely that morning and had provoked the situation before pulling the handgun and pointing it at Alex...

ChumpDumper
11-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Not enough information. Sounds pretty stupid overall tho.

DMX7
11-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Black Friday is our most religious de facto holiday.

boutons_deux
11-24-2012, 03:49 PM
These dickless heat packing 2nd-Amendment frauds are just trigger-finger itching to "feel in mortal danger" by anybody unarmed.

DMC
11-25-2012, 10:55 AM
These dickless heat packing 2nd-Amendment frauds are just trigger-finger itching to "feel in mortal danger" by anybody unarmed.

You talking about the cops or the civilian?

The stats don't support your claim. How many shootings have occurred due to a CHL holder being anxious to kill someone else? People like you, afraid of guns, are the first to call someone who's not (cops) when you feel the least bit threatened.

DMC
11-25-2012, 11:02 AM
This is what's wrong with America. Some dumbass getting pissed because they might not be able to get their spoiled coddled kid shit that they probably don't want or need. Pathetic. Christmas is a joke of a holiday.

What's it all for anyhow? I don't even see the reason to keep going tbh.

boutons_deux
11-25-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm not afraid of guns, I'm afraid of the dickless vigilante handgun carriers itching to kill when they feel threatened.

I don't call the gun-carrying cops when somebody cuts in line.

Clipper Nation
11-26-2012, 12:42 AM

Exactly... next thing you know, those commies will have homosex fornications and ban Xanax for everyone! :madrun

MannyIsGod
11-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Pretty stupid thread title. Protecting yourself is the whole point of having a CHL. Dude didn't shoot anyone - he just protected himself.

Trainwreck2100
11-26-2012, 02:47 AM
he protected himself after getting punched for being a giant douche. The question to ask is how would he have acted if he wasn't carrying

velik_m
11-26-2012, 04:33 AM
People fighting each other for the privilege of giving money to corporations :lol

Drachen
11-26-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm not afraid of guns, I'm afraid of the dickless vigilante handgun carriers itching to kill when they feel threatened.

I don't call the gun-carrying cops when somebody cuts in line.

Um, he didn't shoot. Also, stupid thread title.

boutons_deux
11-26-2012, 10:58 AM
more gun fucktard news. Macho Man Fools and their money are soon parted, and the guns&ammo industry is paying the NRA to "market" the 2nd Amendment like any other garbage consumer product.

Gun sales soar again after presidential election

"I hear a lot of buzz about ... putting more restrictions in place."
http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/24/4437011/gun-sales-soar-again-after-presidential.html

Hill got email! :lol

Nbadan
11-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Welcome to Texas where you have a right to pull a handgun in public for being a douche...

boutons_deux
11-27-2012, 09:25 AM
Haile Kifer, Nicholas Schaeffel Shot More Times 'Than Needed,' Suspect Byron David Smith Says
Smith told investigators he shot 18-year-old Haile Kifer several times as she descended a stairway into his basement, and his Mini 14 rifle jammed as he tried to shoot her again after she had tumbled down the steps.
Though Kifer was "already hurting," she let out a short laugh, Smith told investigators. He then pulled out his .22-caliber revolver and shot her several times in the chest, according to the complaint.

"If you're trying to shoot somebody and they laugh at you, you go again," Smith told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday.

Smith was also charged in the death of Kifer's cousin, 17-year-old Nicholas Schaeffel.

After the teen fell down the stairs, Smith said he shot him in the face as he lay on the floor.

After shooting her with both the Mini 14 and the .22-caliber revolver, he dragged her next to Schaeffel. With her still gasping for air, he fired a shot under her chin "up into the cranium," the complaint says.

"Smith described it as `a good clean finishing shot,'" according to the complaint.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/haile-kifer-nicholas-schaeffel-murder_n_2192982.html

dickless gun fetishists, the NRA, and the guns&ammo industry thrilled at such exemplary, commendable "home defense" :lol

boutons_deux
11-27-2012, 04:33 PM
White Man Shoots And Kills Black Student In Florida After Argument Over Loud Music (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/27/1244411/jordan-russell-davis/)
Less than nine months after Trayvon Martin (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/03/18/446768/what-everyone-should-know-about-about-trayvon-martin-1995-2012/) was shot and killed in central Florida, another black teenage student was killed under suspicious circumstances.

Michael David Dunn, a 45-year-old vice president of Dunn & Dunn Data Systems in Vero Beach, was in Jacksonville this past weekend for his son’s wedding. The Orlando Sentinel details (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-teen-shot-dead-loud-music-20121126,0,4320738.story) what happened on Friday when Dunn, a gun collector, encountered Jordan Russell Davis, a student at nearby magnet school Samuel W. Wolfson High:

Jordan Russell Davis, 17, and several other teenagers were sitting in a sport utility vehicle in the parking lot when Dunn pulled up next to them in a car and asked them to turn down their music, [Jacksonville sheriff's Lt. Rob] Schoonover said.

Jordan and Dunn exchanged words, and Dunn pulled a gun and shot eight or nine times, striking Jordan twice, Schoonover said. Jordan was sitting in the back seat. No one else was hurt.Dunn’s attorney Monday said her client acted responsibly and in self-defense. She did not elaborate.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/27/1244411/jordan-russell-davis/

damn, these dickless heat packers really have a low threshold for feeling "threatened" :lol

Wild Cobra
11-27-2012, 04:48 PM
damn, these dickless heat packers really have a low threshold for feeling "threatened" :lol

Maybe he was a dickless heat packer, maybe he really was threatened. Not enough facts in the news yet to know.

boutons_deux
11-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Maybe he was a dickless heat packer, maybe he really was threatened. Not enough facts in the news yet to know.

yep, "needs more study" :lol

Drachen
11-27-2012, 05:13 PM
yep, "needs more study" :lol

Here is a story about a guy who had a gun who didn't shoot.

Link (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205844&p=6206457&viewfull=1#post6206457)

Wild Cobra
11-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome to Texas where you have a right to pull a handgun in public for being a douche...
I assume you prefer the pussification of America?

ChumpDumper
11-28-2012, 04:20 AM
I assume you prefer the pussification of America?You seem like the kind of guy who would pack heat so you could be even more of a douche.

boutons_deux
11-28-2012, 06:59 AM
I assume you prefer the pussification of America?

As I figured, you dickless gun fetishists got real manhood problems.

boutons_deux
11-28-2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/dunn_davis_0.jpg

His attorney, Robin Lemonidis, said:

It will be very clear that Mr. Dunn acted very responsibly and as any responsible firearms owner would have acted under these circumstances.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/gun-enthusiast-kills-17-year-old-playing-loud-music-lawyer-says-he-acted-very?akid=9726.187590.-0WSoE&rd=1&src=newsletter751292&t=11

TeyshaBlue
11-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Here is a story about a guy who had a gun who didn't shoot.

Link (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205844&p=6206457&viewfull=1#post6206457)

lol

I can't think for myself. Let me find a blog!:rollin

TeyshaBlue
11-28-2012, 10:37 AM
You couldn't pay me enough to hit a Black Friday event. Hell, I'd probably roll a grenade in there just to raise the overall IQ of society.

Drachen
11-28-2012, 10:41 AM
You couldn't pay me enough to hit a Black Friday event. Hell, I'd probably roll a grenade in there just to raise the overall IQ of society.

I have an internet connection to get good deals.

TeyshaBlue
11-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I have an internet connection to get good deals.

bing-fucking-o!

Drachen
11-28-2012, 10:51 AM
bing-fucking-o!

Why is Black Friday still a thing? I can tell you in one word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw