PDA

View Full Version : UTSA 8-4!!!!!

FkLA
11-25-2012, 04:31 PM
after the win in the i-35 rivalry aka the rumble at the riverwalk aka the hillcountry showdown http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

TCU, TT, Baylor, and Houston better watch out cause we're coming for that 3rd best team in texas spot. http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

Blake
11-25-2012, 06:30 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4dzbUI5Y1qeifbko1_500.jpg

Clipper Nation
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
lol utsa

The Reckoning
11-25-2012, 07:49 PM
stay out of the college forum beandip

lol utsa

stretch
11-25-2012, 11:19 PM
lol utsa

symple19
11-25-2012, 11:32 PM
lmfao utsa

spurs1990
11-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Don't forget Texas State. But seriously I don't think aggy or horn could give a rat's behind who number 3 is. They will continue to rule the roost in the big 12 and sec for as far as I can see.

Jeff Van Gundy
11-26-2012, 12:05 AM
lol 8-4 and probably not going to a bowl game

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
lol UTSA

Clipper Nation
11-26-2012, 12:39 AM
:cry "Why won't people respect us and crown us as a top 3 program in Texas for beating up on preschool teams?" :cry

lol utsa

FkLA
11-26-2012, 02:12 AM
http://www.woai.com/sports/story/Sozas-4-TDs-lead-UTSA-past-Texas-State-38-31/wifIGPZSzEaL9PGgqkD1fQ.cspx

enjoy :)

The Reckoning
11-26-2012, 02:38 AM
oh cool a san antonio recap article. utsa moving on up in the limelight!

lebomb
11-26-2012, 12:10 PM
LOL at Auburn undefeated in conference.......oh wait?! Biggest meltdown and drop in the history of college football.

LMAO at UT shirters. I see nearly 70% of the T shirters have folded their longhorn shirts neatly and placed them back in the drawer and have thrown their hats on the shelf. All of it will come back out once Bevo .... aka the Tea sips begin to win again. Can you say Bandwagon???

FkLA
11-26-2012, 04:32 PM
That boy Soza got engaged after the game too. Congrats to the 2nd best QB in the state of Texas!!

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/16/35/12/3789463/3/628x471.jpg

ColinB
11-26-2012, 04:40 PM
I went to the game. Soza threw two terrible picks, I thought Texas State's QB looked a lot more polished in the passing game. Field goal kicker is terrible as well.

Thought the crowd was pretty decent, but from what I was hearing, it's usually half that size.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I was looking at the bowl projections and I'm having a hard time finding which bowl UTSA is projected to go to. Can anyone help?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections

:lmao UTSA

FkLA
11-26-2012, 04:58 PM
I went to the game. Soza threw two terrible picks, I thought Texas State's QB looked a lot more polished in the passing game. Field goal kicker is terrible as well.

Thought the crowd was pretty decent, but from what I was hearing, it's usually half that size.

Agree that the picks were bad, but no way is Rutherford a more polished passer. Hes a converted WR if IIRC. Soza actually transferred from Texas State along with their Off Coordinator just as he was getting ready to take over as their starter. The kicker has a really strong leg but was coming off an injury that had him out for about 5-6 games.

Season average prior to Saturdays game was ~27-28k, so usually its about 10k less. The atmosphere usually isnt anywhere near as good though but that could easily be attributed to playing D-II teams and unattractive teams like Utah State and San Jose State. Should improve next year with Oklahoma State, Houston, Rice, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, and Southern Mississippi coming to the Dome. Nice to see fans of other programs making the games though, hope you had fun. :tu

FkLA
11-26-2012, 05:00 PM
I was looking at the bowl projections and I'm having a hard time finding which bowl UTSA is projected to go to. Can anyone help?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections

:lmao UTSA

Its obviously cause UTSA is irrelevant and noone gives enough of a shit about them to send them an invite.

ColinB
11-26-2012, 05:06 PM
You're probably right about Soza being more polished, I just based that on this one game. Haven't seen either team play before. My mom works for UTSA and gave me tickets since I was in town for Thanksgiving.

On a side note, UTSA girls are a lot prettier than people around here give them credit for. It's no UT, but damn you guys are haters. :lol

FkLA
11-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Ha even I wouldnt say the UTSA girls are great, but yeah theyre not that bad either. Shouldnt really take t-shirters word though, I doubt theyve stepped foot at UT (even theough theyre fans) much less at UTSA. Stretch is a good example, dude is a dumbass...no way would he ever be accepted into UT.

Pelicans78
11-26-2012, 06:49 PM
UTSA isn't eligible for a bowl game this season.

Twisted_Dawg
11-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Agree that the picks were bad, but no way is Rutherford a more polished passer. Hes a converted WR if IIRC. Soza actually transferred from Texas State along with their Off Coordinator just as he was getting ready to take over as their starter. The kicker has a really strong leg but was coming off an injury that had him out for about 5-6 games.

Season average prior to Saturdays game was ~27-28k, so usually its about 10k less. The atmosphere usually isnt anywhere near as good though but that could easily be attributed to playing D-II teams and unattractive teams like Utah State and San Jose State. Should improve next year with Oklahoma State, Houston, Rice, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, and Southern Mississippi coming to the Dome. Nice to see fans of other programs making the games though, hope you had fun. :tu

Those are two very well run programs and very competitive teams year to year.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-26-2012, 08:24 PM
tbh it sucks I'll have graduated and won't be able to see any of the beatdowns UA gives UTSA in person

lebomb
11-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Shouldnt really take t-shirters word though, I doubt theyve stepped foot at UT (even theough theyre fans) much less at UTSA. Stretch is a good example, dude is a dumbass...no way would he ever be accepted into UT.

Dont talk about Stench like that!!!! He isnt a dumbass.....he is a stupid muthafuckin watchin UT football youtube reruns online dumbass. That bitch can't get into Northwest Vista. No dissing to the school intended.

lebomb
11-26-2012, 08:29 PM
tbh it sucks I'll have graduated and won't be able to see any of the beatdowns UA gives UTSA in person

Yall should beat us down........ UA has had football for a century niggra!

Twisted_Dawg
11-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Yall should beat us down........ UA has had football for a century niggra!

:lol @ the term niggra

FkLA
11-27-2012, 02:06 AM
UTSA isn't eligible for a bowl game this season.

You shouldve let these little niggas continue to look like dumbasses tbh.

Those are two very well run programs and very competitive teams year to year.

Agree thats why I called them unattractive instead of bad. Utah State is Top 25 right now and SJSU is probably right on the verge. Theyre solid and kicked our ass good, but most fans dont really know who they are imo. Attendance and atmosphere was nowhere near as good as with Texas State.

The Reckoning
11-27-2012, 04:26 AM
:cry

FkLA
11-27-2012, 04:38 AM
sup faggot

FkLA
11-27-2012, 05:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iflk-fnkhv0

http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gifhttp://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gifhttp://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

FkLA
11-27-2012, 05:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNvfdHjfCM&feature=relmfu

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 05:26 AM
:lmao be@ners

The Reckoning
11-27-2012, 05:30 AM
i miss the ootsa "still undefeated" shirts

Trill Clinton
11-27-2012, 11:02 AM
congrats on a fine season.

stretch
11-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Ha even I wouldnt say the UTSA girls are great, but yeah theyre not that bad either. Shouldnt really take t-shirters word though, I doubt theyve stepped foot at UT (even theough theyre fans) much less at UTSA. Stretch is a good example, dude is a dumbass...no way would he ever be accepted into UT.

lol utsa

lol obsessed

lebomb
11-27-2012, 12:22 PM
lol utsa

lol obsessed

LMAO at a Tshirter that claims a school he never set foot on. LMAO at Stench rolling his Tshirt up and thrown his Tsip hat in the closet till Bevo gets back on track. What a faggot. :lmao

lebomb
11-27-2012, 12:23 PM
lol utsa

lol obsessed

8-4 Hoes

0-0 Stench for not going to college. :rollin

stretch
11-27-2012, 12:42 PM
LMAO at a Tshirter that claims a school he never set foot on. LMAO at Stench rolling his Tshirt up and thrown his Tsip hat in the closet till Bevo gets back on track. What a faggot. :lmao

lol asshurt

8-4 Hoes

0-0 Stench for not going to college. :rollin

lol utsa

lol choderunners

lol bragging about college when your posts here are on par with the intellect of a 5th grader

lebomb
11-27-2012, 01:13 PM
C'mon Stench...........you can do better than that??

Even a stupid fuckin simpleton as yourself knows that Utsa FAR exceeded your puny expectations, as any T-shirter would. :rolleyes

stretch
11-27-2012, 02:34 PM
C'mon Stench...........you can do better than that??

Even a stupid fuckin simpleton as yourself knows that Utsa FAR exceeded your puny expectations, as any T-shirter would. :rolleyes

I didn't have any expectation for UTSA. Why would I? They play against high school competition basically. So I pay no attention to them. I'm too busy being a t-shirt fan of UT, and focusing on their season. Sorry I'm not obsessed with other teams the way UTSA, and aggie fans are.

FkLA
11-27-2012, 02:54 PM
^Since you have no affiliation with UT whyd you choose them and not A&M, TT, Baylor, or any other school you also have no affiliation with instead? Just curious tbh.

lebomb
11-27-2012, 03:06 PM
^Since you have no affiliation with UT whyd you choose them and not A&M, TT, Baylor, or any other school you also have no affiliation with instead? Just curious tbh.

Give him till offseason........... he will be wearing an A&M, Baylor, or TT shirt. Hell, he might sport a Roadrunner T. :rolleyes

lebomb
11-27-2012, 03:09 PM
I didn't have any expectation for UTSA. Why would I? They play against high school competition basically.

And get tha fuck outta here with that shit. Utsa beat teams that have been around for 75-100yrs......... 3 FBS teams as well. This is with walk-ons, freshmen, sophomores, and a handful of seniors. In only the 2nd damn year of existence. You, Flake and a bunch of other hatin lame asses talked alot of shit about Utsa going 0-12 in their 1st/2nd year. First it was.........."wait till yall play an FBS team", then it was "wait till yall play a more established FBS team", then it was "wait till yall play TXST so we can see where ya measure up" ......... Now what? Wait till we play TT or Baylor? Whatteva .......... Haters.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2012, 05:48 PM
UTSA forum.

Good season tho.

blkroadrunners
11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
And get tha fuck outta here with that shit. Utsa beat teams that have been around for 75-100yrs......... 3 FBS teams as well. This is with walk-ons, freshmen, sophomores, and a handful of seniors. In only the 2nd damn year of existence. You, Flake and a bunch of other hatin lame asses talked alot of shit about Utsa going 0-12 in their 1st/2nd year. First it was.........."wait till yall play an FBS team", then it was "wait till yall play a more established FBS team", then it was "wait till yall play TXST so we can see where ya measure up" ......... Now what? Wait till we play TT or Baylor? Whatteva .......... Haters.

I don't believe it would matter w/ him even if UTSA went 12-0 for the season and beat powerhouses like Alabama, Texas, Florida or Notre Dame. He'd still post the "lol UTSA" sh*t over and over.

stretch
11-27-2012, 11:47 PM

Because I chose to. Plus its kinda gay how obsessed schools like A&M and Tech and others are so obsessed with beating UT, and act like they won a championship when they do beat them on rare occasions. I wish to not be affiliated with such faggotry therefore I chose UT.

I also have had family members and friends go there. I went to high school with Keenan Robinson actually.

I don't believe it would matter w/ him even if UTSA went 12-0 for the season and beat powerhouses like Alabama, Texas, Florida or Notre Dame. He'd still post the "lol UTSA" sh*t over and over.

lol utsa

Sisk
11-27-2012, 11:50 PM
It's going to be funny when UTSA takes over the #3 spot in Texas from the raiders.

blkroadrunners
11-28-2012, 04:32 AM
lol utsa

:rolleyes

FkLA
11-28-2012, 05:00 AM
:cry My friend goes to UT and I went to HS with Keenan Robinson so Im not a t-shirter :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 07:54 AM
:cry My friend goes to UT and I went to HS with Keenan Robinson so Im not a t-shirter :cry

:lol you cheer for Johnny Manziel because he's from San Antonio even though you have no connection to Aggy

:lol pot calling kettle black

FkLA
11-28-2012, 10:22 AM
:lol you cheer for Johnny Manziel because he's from San Antonio even though you have no connection to Aggy

:lol pot calling kettle black

Dumb comparison. I dont consider myself an A&M fan. Its nice that hes from the SA area but I would like Johnny regardless of where he played HS ball, there are plenty of players in college football that grew up here that I dont follow.

I guess without tshirters college football wouldnt be as big as it is but the whole concept just seems dumb to me. Its almost like picking a powerhouse HS team you never attended to root for in sports. Seems like its fabricated fandom especially when some of these t-shirters act like theyre huge diehards.

lebomb
11-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Seems like its fabricated fandom especially when some of these t-shirters act like theyre huge diehards.

Exactly............ Thats Stench to a tee

I have no problem with Tshirters, except for the ones that talk shit about a program where someone actually graduated from........yet they didnt attend the top ranked school they support.

It would be like me wearing Alabama Tshirts last year, talking shit about another program. :rolleyes

stretch
11-28-2012, 11:08 AM
I have no problem with Tshirters, except for the ones that talk shit about a program where someone actually graduated from........yet they didnt attend the top ranked school they support.

So simply saying "lol utsa" and occasionally calling them "choderunners" is talking shit? I'd hate to see how much your panties wad up when someone actually sits here and talks legit shit about UTSA and their program.

FkLA
11-28-2012, 11:16 AM
Hey bro if you wanna throw money at a school you have no affiliation with go for it. I agree that you guys help make college football as big as it is but that doesnt make being a diehard t-shirter any less dumb.

stretch
11-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Hey bro if you wanna throw money at a school you have no affiliation with go for it. I agree that you guys help make college football as big as it is but that doesnt make being a diehard t-shirter any less dumb.

lol utsa

FkLA
11-28-2012, 11:19 AM
lol deleted/edited your post

stretch
11-28-2012, 11:24 AM
lol utsa

starboy
11-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Because I chose to. Plus its kinda gay how obsessed schools like A&M and Tech and others are so obsessed with beating UT, and act like they won a championship when they do beat them on rare occasions. I wish to not be affiliated with such faggotry therefore I chose UT.

I also have had family members and friends go there. I went to high school with Keenan Robinson actually.

lol utsa

This is easily the funniest post I've seen on this site. Dude, you didn't go to UT, you didn't choose UT. You're the nerdy kid in school who is in love with the popular girl, except life isn't a movie. She won't fall in love with you and accept you after you profess your love for her and show her you're a nice guy. She has high standards, higher than you can meet. However she'll take your gifts, your dinners, your movie tickets...but in the end, you aren't getting that poontang. Keep chanting "lol utsa", it's the new horns down on this site apparently. Let that utsa penis complex slowly but surely keep developing. Keep doing that, and I'll be sure to let you know if Wal-Mart is having any sales on their UT gear. We'll both win.

lol utsa!

As for the UTSA supporters on this board, why do you feel the need to fight with idiots like this? Be proud of the school you support. The records speak for themselves: 8-4 in year two, attendance records, record-time moves to FBS...don't worry about the assholes who are vehemently against the program. They have their own problems, we have our own. UT sucks, Baylor sucks, Texas Tech sucks, TCU sucks...everyone except Texas A&M fuckin sucks. Fly the UTSA flag proudly, don't be an idiot on the boards, and do your best to support the program. I've been trolling this board for a long time, and I'm sad I finally got sucked into a UTSA thread...but the "I choose UT" comment was too much.

lebomb
11-28-2012, 12:08 PM
So simply saying "lol utsa" and occasionally calling them "choderunners" is talking shit?

No talking shit about how we are gonna make any noise for years............. yet we come in with a respectable 8-4 record. Ok, I will do it for ya "lol" :rolleyes

lebomb
11-28-2012, 12:11 PM
As for the UTSA supporters on this board, why do you feel the need to fight with idiots like this? Be proud of the school you support. The records speak for themselves: 8-4 in year two, attendance records, record-time moves to FBS...don't worry about the assholes who are vehemently against the program. They have their own problems, we have our own. UT sucks, Baylor sucks, Texas Tech sucks, TCU sucks...everyone except Texas A&M fuckin sucks. Fly the UTSA flag proudly, don't be an idiot on the boards, and do your best to support the program. I've been trolling this board for a long time, and I'm sad I finally got sucked into a UTSA thread...but the "I choose UT" comment was too much.

My Niggra!!!!! :toast

DesignatedT
11-28-2012, 12:15 PM
UTSA on the rise. When they gunna drop the UT and go straight University of San Antonio!?

FkLA
11-28-2012, 12:28 PM

Not really fighting and more like laughing at the little nigga tbh.

MannyIsGod
11-28-2012, 12:50 PM
1st game of next year UTSA gets to start 0-1 bitches!!!!!

Probably the first Lobo football game I will attend. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Dumb comparison. I dont consider myself an A&M fan. Its nice that hes from the SA area but I would like Johnny regardless of where he played HS ball, there are plenty of players in college football that grew up here that I dont follow.

I guess without tshirters college football wouldnt be as big as it is but the whole concept just seems dumb to me. Its almost like picking a powerhouse HS team you never attended to root for in sports. Seems like its fabricated fandom especially when some of these t-shirters act like theyre huge diehards.

I pretty much agree, I was just giving you shit. The instances where I don't agree are when it's a college team embraced by an city that's not a major city and doesn't have pro sports teams. Someone born and raised in Gainesville Florida (:lol that would totally suck) being a UF fan isn't a T-shirt fan imo. When you were born and grew up in a the same city as a college it seems pretty normal to become a fan.

The T-shirt fans I find the most annoying are SoCal kids who were too mediocre to get into UCLA or USC but go to rival Pac-12 school and still cheer for USC/UCLA.

Blake
11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Could lolutsa fans be any more insecure?

You dumbfucks are 100000x worse than aggy.

I could try to insult the lot of you by saying ” go lick an asshole”, but some of you make it your daily motto.

lebomb
11-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Could lolutsa fans be any more insecure?

You dumbfucks are 100000x worse than aggy.

I could try to insult the lot of you by saying ” go lick an asshole”, but some of you make it your daily motto.

Now this is the shit I like to hear...... no pun intended. :p:

CubanMustGo
11-28-2012, 03:34 PM
UTSA on the rise. When they gunna drop the UT and go straight University of San Antonio!?

There actually once was a University of San Antonio; it was merged with Trinity in 1942 (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/kbs08).

Blake
11-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Now this is the shit I like to hear...... no pun intended. :p:

You literally have a potty mouth.

Smh utsa

stretch
11-28-2012, 05:58 PM
This is easily the funniest post I've seen on this site. Dude, you didn't go to UT, you didn't choose UT. You're the nerdy kid in school who is in love with the popular girl, except life isn't a movie. She won't fall in love with you and accept you after you profess your love for her and show her you're a nice guy. She has high standards, higher than you can meet. However she'll take your gifts, your dinners, your movie tickets...but in the end, you aren't getting that poontang. Keep chanting "lol utsa", it's the new horns down on this site apparently. Let that utsa penis complex slowly but surely keep developing. Keep doing that, and I'll be sure to let you know if Wal-Mart is having any sales on their UT gear. We'll both win.

lol utsa!

tl;dr

lol utsa

The Reckoning
11-28-2012, 07:51 PM

that's like asking when is a&m corpus going to be corpus university.

The Reckoning
11-28-2012, 07:52 PM
and lol all the mexicanos cheering "USA! USA!"

The Reckoning
11-28-2012, 07:54 PM

lol utsa!

terrible rendition of my shtick tbh

*throws peanuts, eggplant*

Sisk
11-28-2012, 07:54 PM
that's like asking when is a&m corpus going to be corpus university.

Corpus Christi is one of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.?

The Reckoning
11-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Corpus Christi is one of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.?

you don't get the point. UTSA and UT are a part of the same school system. their funding is all tied together. until UTSA wants to be totally autonomous (which it won't) from UT, it will have to keep its name.

Sisk
11-28-2012, 10:09 PM
you don't get the point. UTSA and UT are a part of the same school system. their funding is all tied together. until UTSA wants to be totally autonomous (which it won't) from UT, it will have to keep its name.

My point is the likelihood of UTSA wanting to split is far greater.