DapDaGenius
11-26-2012, 09:57 PM
http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/chris-bosh.gif

DapDaGenius
11-26-2012, 09:59 PM
horrible shitty pointless

PingPong
11-26-2012, 10:05 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lMgAl2axnv0/UA5pEFkjROI/AAAAAAAABak/db1X82fL6So/s1600/tumblr_m6q2amzMIl1qhpn9oo3_400.jpg

DapDaGenius
11-26-2012, 10:07 PM
:lol That looks just like him.

This thread built up a lot of views fast.....I wonder if I got a people's hopes up, though. Hahaha

Kidd K
11-26-2012, 10:19 PM
We'll lose the game @ Miami since it's our 4th road game in 5 nights, and 5th road game in 7 nights.

Whereas Miami. . .literally has FOUR off days to rest up and prepare for that game.

Scheduled loss if I've ever seen one.

Kool Bob Love
11-26-2012, 10:20 PM
I got my hopes up.

Splits
11-26-2012, 10:37 PM
We'll lose the game @ Miami since it's our 4th road game in 5 nights, and 5th road game in 7 nights.

Whereas Miami. . .literally has FOUR off days to rest up and prepare for that game.

After the Wiz game tonight when the Spurs were headed back to the locker room, I yelled to Pop "sit em in Miami!". Hope he heard me and gives the league a big FU.

DapDaGenius
11-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Man, why did they change the title....change it back please, it was funny.

DapDaGenius
11-26-2012, 10:41 PM

Yup. Better to post this now than not be able to post it at all because I'm too mad at Miami for handing us an ass whooping. lol

therealtruth
11-26-2012, 10:50 PM

I hope the Spurs don't adopt that losing mentality. That's the kind of thing that contributes to losing four straight in the playoffs. Tough games build character and chemistry. It's why OKC could go down 0-2 against and come back and win four straight. You get better by playing good teams not bad teams. They could play the Wizards and Raptors 40 times and it won't help prepare them for the playoffs.

Kidd K
11-26-2012, 11:28 PM
After the Wiz game tonight when the Spurs were headed back to the locker room, I yelled to Pop "sit em in Miami!". Hope he heard me and gives the league a big FU.

I hope so too. The scheduling the NBA did for that game is laughably in favor of Miami. Normally I would just say, "man, it'll be a tough game because of the road trip", but seriously, FOUR off days vs 4th road game in 5 nights?

I have never seen that before in the 21 years I've been watching the NBA.

I hope the Spurs don't adopt that losing mentality. That's the kind of thing that contributes to losing four straight in the playoffs. Tough games build character and chemistry. It's why OKC could go down 0-2 against and come back and win four straight. You get better by playing good teams not bad teams. They could play the Wizards and Raptors 40 times and it won't help prepare them for the playoffs.

It's early in the regular season. The Heat will be completely rested and prepared for everything the Spurs have to throw at them. The Spurs will be tired and not very prepared.

What point is there to go out and fight hard and get exhausted/risk injury for a game that we'll more than likely eventually lose anyway? That, combined with our two SFs being out with injuries leaving us no one to check LeBron. . . That's pretty much the gold standard of a situation where resting guys would be warranted.

antarescrane
11-27-2012, 12:40 AM
He looks kind of like a raptor

Sean Cagney
11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
He looks kind of like a raptor

Yes, whats funny is when he was with the Raptors I used to call him that and it fit so well.

lefty
11-27-2012, 04:26 PM
eh...

He looks totally normal for a black person

Hoops Czar
11-27-2012, 05:29 PM

The schedule makers had that in mind. In a nationally televised game, obviously the point is to have Miami win so they can get a postgame interview with Lebron.

DapDaGenius
11-27-2012, 05:59 PM
eh...

He looks totally normal for a black person

That wasn't the original title of my thread. It was originally "Chris Bosh looks at San Antonio". One of the admins, changed it to "Chris Bosh looks weird".

Kidd K
11-27-2012, 09:15 PM
The schedule makers had that in mind. In a nationally televised game, obviously the point is to have Miami win so they can get a postgame interview with Lebron.

It's a nationally televised game? lol. Well that explains the grossly lopsided scheduling. They do that crap every year when we play the bandwagon teams. We're probably not the only team they screw over in favor of bandwagon teams for national games.

Obstructed_View
11-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Ru Paul, tbh.

Manufan909
11-28-2012, 08:21 AM
That wasn't the original title of my thread. It was originally "Chris Bosh looks at San Antonio". One of the admins, changed it to "Chris Bosh looks weird".

I wonder what was wrong with the original title?

Obstructed_View
11-28-2012, 08:34 AM

Why would you call it "Chris Bosh looks at San Antonio"? Where is San Antonio in that animated GIF?

Norris Cole
11-28-2012, 10:36 AM
It's a nationally televised game? lol. Well that explains the grossly lopsided scheduling. They do that crap every year when we play the bandwagon teams. We're probably not the only team they screw over in favor of bandwagon teams for national games.
Nobody gives a shit about the regular season games except homos like you.

Kidd K
11-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Nobody gives a shit about the regular season games except homos like you.

Go back to the shitty NBA Forum section with the rest of the faggot trolls. If you don't care about the regular season, then disappear until the postseason with the rest of the bandwagoning losers.

DapDaGenius
11-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Why would you call it "Chris Bosh looks at San Antonio"? Where is San Antonio in that animated GIF?

It was meant to get people's hopes up. LOL that's why they changed it. And also because of the weird way he just looks at the camera....even though it had nothing to do with SA, it just weird that he stared at the camera like that.

DapDaGenius
11-28-2012, 05:01 PM
I wonder what was wrong with the original title?

It was "misleading" lol

Norris Cole
11-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Go back to the shitty NBA Forum section with the rest of the faggot trolls. If you don't care about the regular season, then disappear until the postseason with the rest of the bandwagoning losers.
So emo... Tell me how you really feel :lol

Obstructed_View
11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
It was meant to get people's hopes up. LOL that's why they changed it.

I was pretty sure you knew why it was changed.

EDIT: Then again, I just noticed that it wasn't you that wondered why it was. :lol

DapDaGenius
11-28-2012, 07:41 PM

EDIT: Then again, I just noticed that it wasn't you that wondered why it was. :lol

:lol

Seventyniner
11-28-2012, 07:42 PM

The only (very thin) connection I can make is if that was after their last game, so that tomorrow's game against the Spurs was their next game. He could've been looking at anything, though. That was probably his mating look directed at a passing pterodactyl.

TDMVPDPOY
11-28-2012, 09:26 PM
we got a clown in LA who thinks his funni

now we got another attention whore out easts...

Manufan909
11-28-2012, 09:41 PM

lulz

Kidd K
11-29-2012, 12:46 AM
So emo... Tell me how you really feel :lol

How is that emo? You're just some loser bandwagoning Heat troll, I don't give a shit about you kid. :lmao