PDA

View Full Version : The Black QB

Avante
11-27-2012, 12:41 AM
Ohio State and Notre Dame both undefeated, black QB's.

The last two Heisman winners, black QB's.

Both Newton and RGIII setting records for rookie QB's.

The three best black QB's all played in the Superbowl.

Warren Moon is in the top 7 when it comes to all time NFL QB stats.

Look at tonights game, look at how many times Newton's ability to run made a big difference. That ability to move is why we see the black QB in the NFL most the time, they are simply more athletic. They bring something different to the game, something most white QB 's don't. Yes I know...Steve Young.

Those of you all drunk with predjudices for some ridiculous reason really do need to yank your head out of your ass and look at what's really going on.

Here is the kind of speed/dazzle we see coming from black QB's.

All these guys were so fast they ended up playing wide receiver in the NFL after playing QB in college.

Antwane Randle- El...Indiana
Bert Emanuel...Rice
Freddie Solomon...Tampa
Marlin "The Magician" Briscoe...U of Omaha

Briscoe did play some QB before becoming a 1000 yard receiver.

-EVPxFC9HXM&feature=related

Curtis Conway was a high school QB, a 10.26 sprinter while at USC as a wide receiver. The fastest athlete to ever take a snap as a QB in football history. California State 100m champ.

While he didn't possess great speed Hines Ward was a QB while at Georgia.

Then there was Don Woods a QB while at New Mexico, as a Charger he was switched to running back, gained a 1000 yards as a rookie.

While white QB might be a little more cerebral they are not the athletes that the black QB's are. While they might be able to extend a play...Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Fran Tarkenton, they aren't going to go 50 yards for a score. Yes I know...Steve Young. And there was a big white dude named Bobby Douglas for the Bears back in the day, he was Tebow before Tebow. Still not a going to go the distance.

Kenny Washington was a QB while at UCLA, he along with teammate Woody Strode (yep, the actor) were the Jackie Robinson (another UCLA alum) of the NFL breaking the pro football color barrier. Washington was a great runner as a Bruin and as a Ram where he played running back.

I know, I know all that stuff above is news to all of you who can only go from week to week, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Blake
11-27-2012, 01:10 AM
70%

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 01:52 AM
Nobody gives a shit...

Lincoln
11-27-2012, 02:29 AM
who the fuck cares?

maybe you should spend more time researching your picks rather than jacking off to black quarterbacks you stupid faggot.

answer this truthfully: if you are such an NFL betting expert, why are you barely above .500 for the year after saying you would hit 70%? dont dodge the question

Lincoln
11-27-2012, 02:29 AM
if you dodge the question, you are admitting youre a faggot piece of shit

thunderup
11-27-2012, 02:33 AM
What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

What you posted is common knowledge, but it seems to me that you're trying to make a point.

Avante
11-27-2012, 02:35 AM
who the fuck cares?

maybe you should spend more time researching your picks rather than jacking off to black quarterbacks you stupid faggot.

answer this truthfully: if you are such an NFL betting expert, why are you barely above .500 for the year after saying you would hit 70%? dont dodge the question

Who in the fuck cares? Don't we have a thread here dedicated to black QB's? I guess somebody does care...huh? What you need to say is you don't know shit and prefer it that way, you like being stupid ya dick sucking whore.

I still plan on hitting 70%.

Avante
11-27-2012, 02:36 AM

What you posted is common knowledge, but it seems to me that you're trying to make a point.

I disagree about "common knowledge" way too many here who don't know shit.

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 02:37 AM

It's just Avante's main schtick.... copying and pasting useless trivia, rambling about nothing, and then calling us all "stupid leeches" for shitting on his dumbass threads...

Lincoln
11-27-2012, 02:37 AM
what makes you think you can pull near perfection the rest of the season after barely hitting .500 the past 11 weeks?

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 02:38 AM
I still plan on hitting 70%.

:lmao And I plan on wifing Kate Upton.... neither is going to happen though...

Avante
11-27-2012, 02:41 AM
It's just Avante's main schtick.... copying and pasting useless trivia, rambling about nothing, and then calling us all "stupid leeches" for shitting on his dumbass threads...

Show me where I copy and pasted that, yep can't do it. Full of shit as usual. Sorry little fella but a recap of last weeks action just doesn't do it for me, I need more. Stay simple, you have no choice, ya dumb fuck!

Avante
11-27-2012, 02:43 AM
First off I'm not barely hitting 500, I'm over 500 and plan on getting real hot starting this week.

thunderup
11-27-2012, 02:43 AM
I disagree about "common knowledge" way too many here who don't know shit.
What exactly are you trying to prove?

:lol figured that kinda

Avante
11-27-2012, 02:45 AM
CN is a guy who does....0. He's jealous of those who know the sport.

Jeff Van Gundy
11-27-2012, 03:28 AM
:lol even with the Clipper Nation and thunderup rivalry, they would probably team up and shit on Avante.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 04:27 AM
Avante Why are you avoiding the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thread like the plague?

The Reckoning
11-27-2012, 05:29 AM
how does avante have more posts than me?

Avante
11-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) Why are you avoiding the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thread like the plague?

It's all part of a master plan.

Avante
11-27-2012, 09:53 AM
:lol even with the Clipper Nation and thunderup rivalry, they would probably team up and shit on Avante.

Neither knows football so I highly doubt it.

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 12:45 PM

Avante is the one person who can unite all of SpursTalk to shit on his faggotry.... :lol

lefty
11-27-2012, 02:08 PM
:lmao And I plan on wifing Kate Upton.... neither is going to happen though...

Clippers?
Chargers?
Kate Upton ?

You have very high standards

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 02:34 PM
If I wanted to get really unrealistic, my "plan" would have been to steal Blake Griffin's GF instead...

http://nocoastbias.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/griffins-gf-4.jpg

The chances of that are only slightly lower than Avante hitting 70% though :lol

Avante
11-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Whatever I do it sure beats the hell out of following everyone else around looking for a crumb.

chunticakes
11-28-2012, 12:46 AM
lol marlin "the magician" briscoe

Blake
11-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Whatever I do it sure beats the hell out of following everyone else around looking for a crumb.

What does that even mean

dirk4mvp
11-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Maybe it's an ancient proverb used by senile seniors who are forced to stay at home in case his baggy old wife has to change his catheter. Is that the reason you seem to always been here Avante?

J.T.
11-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Still only has one Super Bowl championship vs 45 for whitey
/thread

Avante
11-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Maybe it's an ancient proverb used by senile seniors who are forced to stay at home in case his baggy old wife has to change his catheter. Is that the reason you seem to always been here Avante?

Dude, do you ever even attempt real life?

While here...

Add Kaepernick to the black QB gang.

J.T.
11-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Dude, do you ever even attempt real life?

While here...

Add Kaepernick to the black QB gang.

Do you? I picture Avante as some chode who's constantly balls deep in a sports almanac and/or constantly going through MS Word polishing his resume trying to get a job as a coffee and laundry runner for the coffee and laundry runner of an NFL scout.

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Do you? I picture Avante as some chode who's constantly balls deep in a sports almanac and/or constantly going through MS Word polishing his resume trying to get a job as a coffee and laundry runner for the coffee and laundry runner of an NFL scout.

Then there's reality.

Started playing football as a lttle kid, played all thru school, played on a naval base team, played city flag football for 10 years. All the while never missing a TV game I could watch (little hard in the navy) reading everything I could get my hands on. Huge library of football books/magazines. Blessed with a memory like a steel trap.

No way am I looking for a job, that's why I retired, I hate work.

Football, track & field, pre 1970 rasslin', pre 1960 boxing and roots music are my pets. When it comes to those subjects and classic sci fi I'm your man. Yes I know being this is the net it is your job to be a little punk about it despite the fact I've proven how deep I go into this stuff, must be Google...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 02:10 PM
I picture him as some old burnt-out hillbilly who lives in a trailer park because the gambling debts prevent him from affording a house....

J.T.
11-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Then there's reality.

Started playing football as a lttle kid, played all thru school, played on a naval base team, played city flag football for 10 years. All the while never missing a TV game I could watch (little hard in the navy) reading everything I could get my hands on. Huge library of football books/magazines. Blessed with a memory like a steel trap.

Football, track & field, pre 1970 rasslin', pre 1960 boxing and roots music are my pets. When it comes to those subjects and classic sci fi I'm your man. Yes I know being this is the net it is your job to be a little punk about it despite the fact I've proven how deep I go into this stuff, must be Google...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually my job is getting paid to surf the internet because I am largely unsupervised and highly manipulative allowing me to pass my work off onto others.

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:25 PM
I picture him as some old burnt-out hillbilly who lives in a trailer park because the gambling debts prevent him from affording a house....

I haven't lost a dime all season. 1500 to the good.

Ever notice I don't work? I must have some $$$$$$$$$$, huh?

Like I've mentioned (and I'd love for somebody here to quiz me so I could show off) I m an historian, I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now. Big time reader and know my stuff. It simply bugs the hell out of you for some reason. I 'm guessing it's because you don't know shit.

Lincoln
11-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Then there's reality.

Do you really think we care about any of that?

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Do you really think we care about any of that?

It isn't very very VERY obvious I'm not at all concerned with what anyone here cares about? Fuck you, don't read it.

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Actually my job is getting paid to surf the internet because I am largely unsupervised and highly manipulative allowing me to pass my work off onto others.

One thing that has always amazed me about this messageboard trip is why people enter threads simply to bitch, that is amazing. I stay away from threads that don't interest me.

johnsmith
11-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Like I've mentioned (and I'd love for somebody here to quiz me so I could show off) I m an historian,

Please describe to us in 15,000 words or more, the conflict with Israel and the rest of the Middle East. Please start at the Crusades for your point of reference.

Go Mr Historian, Go!

johnsmith
11-29-2012, 02:36 PM
One thing that has always amazed me about this messageboard trip is why people enter threads simply to bitch, that is amazing. I stay away from threads that don't interest me.

No you don't. You enter threads to start arguments or continue an existing argument all the time. Liar.

J.T.
11-29-2012, 02:39 PM

One thing that doesn't really amaze me about you anymore (ya know, because you're a fucking retard) is that you continue to insist that your experience on this board is going to be like it is on other boards, where your e-dick is probably e-sucked on the daily for your "wealth" of knowledge about the NFL, track stars, the institutions and high schools they attended and other miscellaneous facts related to porch monkeys. This is SpursTalk. It's different. Guess that one fact gets out of your "steel trap" memory on a daily basis too, doesn't it?

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:42 PM
I have a cool little book...1001 Things about Running Backs...it starts with all those old timers like Red Grange and Bronco Nagurski all the way up to Ricky Williams, Clinton Portis which was when the book was published. No where in the book is O.J.Simpson mentioned.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Ever notice I don't work? I must have some $$$$$$$$$$, huh?
Yeah, some taxpayer $$$$$$ from the welfare checks you're collecting.....

:lol Unemployable

Like I've mentioned (and I'd love for somebody here to quiz me so I could show off) I m an historian, I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now. Big time reader and know my stuff. It simply bugs the hell out of you for some reason. I 'm guessing it's because you don't know shit.
Reading and knowing useless trivia doesn't make you a historian.... by your logic, knowing how to turn on a digital camera makes you Steven fucking Spielberg or something...

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:50 PM
One thing that doesn't really amaze me about you anymore (ya know, because you're a fucking retard) is that you continue to insist that your experience on this board is going to be like it is on other boards, where your e-dick is probably e-sucked on the daily for your "wealth" of knowledge about the NFL, track stars, the institutions and high schools they attended and other miscellaneous facts related to porch monkeys. This is SpursTalk. It's different. Guess that one fact gets out of your "steel trap" memory on a daily basis too, doesn't it?

Dude, the level of football expertise on this board is about as low as I've ever seen. Retarded is you thinking I or anyone needs to treat it like it's something unique/special, are you fucking kidding me? First thing that hits you liike a ton of bricks is just how totally void of depth we see here. Nobody seems to know jack if it didn't happen in the last couple seasons. And I'm suppose to go with that, fuck that bullshit. If you little shits think just because nobody here knows jack I'm going to limit myself, fuck that, that ain't going to happen.

Dude, stop thinking just because you/others can't do much more than talk up the weeks action, the season that you have some rule over the board, you don't. You are just posters like myself, I have as much right to talk about my thing as anyone else. So it's on you/them to pick and choose what you want to read....right?

Avante
11-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah, some taxpayer $$$$$$ from the welfare checks you're collecting.....

:lol Unemployable

Reading and knowing useless trivia doesn't make you a historian.... by your logic, knowing how to turn on a digital camera makes you Steven fucking Spielberg or something...

I love reality...

Wife works, we have a savings, I get a pension and early SS. Yep, as usual totally wrong again.

Dude, trust me there is nobody out there who knows more about the teams origins/players than myself, if that is useless trivia you are a moron. Forget that, you are a moron.

J.T.
11-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Dude, the level of football expertise on this board is about as low as I've ever seen. Retarded is you thinking I or anyone needs to treat it like it's something unique/special, are you fucking kidding me? First thing that hits you liike a ton of bricks is just how totally void of depth we see here. Nobody seems to know jack if it didn't happen in the last couple seasons. And I'm suppose to go with that, fuck that bullshit. If you little shits think just because nobody here knows jack I'm going to limit myself, fuck that, that ain't going to happen.

Dude, stop thinking just because you/others can't do much more than talk up the weeks action, the season that you have some rule over the board, you don't. You are just posters like myself, I have as much right to talk about my thing as anyone else. So it's on you/them to pick and choose what you want to read....right?

I just don't see how after almost an entire full season of posting here, you're still looking for someone you can call a peer. About the only thing we wax nostalgic about around here is bringing up how people got trolled on in the past. You on the other hand constantly try to initiate discussions with ridiculously long lists that do nothing other than waste your own time and get skimmed or skipped over by everyone else here. It's great that you have a hobby and can memorize a lot of shit. So can I. SpursTalk's NFL board has always been about what's going on in the NFL right now. If you're not cool with that, maybe you shouldn't post here. You're trying to introduce topics of absolutely zero relevance to anyone other than you here. Everyone laughs at you. Your picks and predictions are bad. Why the mother fuck are you still here?

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 03:02 PM
I love reality...

Wife works, we have a savings, I get a pension and early SS. Yep, as usual totally wrong again.
:lol Mooching off your wife
:lol Leeching off future generations

Dude, trust me there is nobody out there who knows more about the teams origins/players than myself
But I thought nobody could possibly know more about football than the coaches and TV commentators? Now you're saying there's nobody on Earth who knows football better than you? :lol

First of all, get your retarded non-arguments straight.... second of all, even if you really were the world's leading football expert, that makes your 50% winning percentage on bets this season even more embarrassing.....

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:10 PM
I just don't see how after almost an entire full season of posting here, you're still looking for someone you can call a peer. About the only thing we wax nostalgic about around here is bringing up how people got trolled on in the past. You on the other hand constantly try to initiate discussions with ridiculously long lists that do nothing other than waste your own time and get skimmed or skipped over by everyone else here. It's great that you have a hobby and can memorize a lot of shit. So can I. SpursTalk's NFL board has always been about what's going on in the NFL right now. If you're not cool with that, maybe you shouldn't post here. You're trying to introduce topics of absolutely zero relevance to anyone other than you here. Everyone laughs at you. Your picks and predictions are bad. Why the mother fuck are you still here?

Why do you worry sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking much about what I do? Don't I do my thing regardless of you/others? Why not give that a shot yourself? I couldn't care less what you do as long as it doesn't have anything to do with me, yet here you are all worried about ...me...why?

Dude, I do talk about today, I have threads out there right now all into...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! All of us can do...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!, so I like to delva a little deeper than that is it really...OH MY GOD HE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT...RIGHT NOW...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Why not mind your own business, post on threads you find interesting and don't worry about me, ya reckon? What happened to..ignore Avante...go for it, ok?

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:12 PM
:lol Mooching off your wife
:lol Leeching off future generations

But I thought nobody could possibly know more about football than the coaches and TV commentators? Now you're saying there's nobody on Earth who knows football better than you? :lol

First of all, get your retarded non-arguments straight.... second of all, even if you really were the world's leading football expert, that makes your 50% winning percentage on bets this season even more embarrassing.....

One stupid post after another, amazing.

You guys need to listen to the football coomendators since it's obvious you don't know shit. Hell, I was watching football before most of them were born.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
One stupid post after another, amazing.

You guys need to listen to the football coomendators
Irony, tbh.... :lol

What the fuck is a coomendator?

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Irony, tbh.... :lol

What the fuck is a coomendator?

Right there is why I slap you around, all you want to do is bitch bitch bitch and bitch, never anything other than some sort of wimper and boohoo. Now it's fucking spelling, are you really that totally fucked? Spelling?????????????????? Dude, you are about as interesting as a zit, you never ever have anything intelligent to share at all, just one stupid wah wahwah after another, and now its spelling? Wow, what a fucking sad sad mutherfucker.

Dude, I'm dead serious you got some major league problems.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 03:30 PM
:lol Meltdown

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:39 PM
:lol Meltdown

Oh hell yes, I always freak out over dumbass kids in hiding who wouldn't know Ernie Holmes from John Holmes.

I work ya son, and it's fun-knee. And you just keep coming back for more, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 03:44 PM
:lol Trying to save face with the :cry "I was just trolling" :cry card

You use an awful lot of capital letters and exclamation points for someone who supposedly isn't melting down.... :lol

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:52 PM
:lol Trying to save face with the :cry "I was just trolling" :cry card

You use an awful lot of capital letters and exclamation points for someone who supposedly isn't melting down.... :lol

How long have I been here and you still haven't a clue, wow! Do you really think a little know nothing shit like you really makes some impact on anything, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't respect leeches, I simply mess with them, yep...entertaining.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Clearly I'm making an impact on you since you keep spamming the same butthurt response to all my posts....

:cry "You're such a leech" :cry

:cry "I was just trolling hahahahahaha" :cry

:cry "I'm an expert football coomendator" :cry

Avante
11-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Clearly I'm making an impact on you since you keep spamming the same butthurt response to all my posts....

How else can anyone respond to a guy who knows...0...and does the same old boring/worn out bullshit all the fucking time? Try dropping this..."yep, a stupid leech"...guise you got going and act like somebody with some intelligence/substance and maybe I'll treat you better. This shit you play now and always do totally sucks. Dude, I toy with you, dead serious, who wouldn't? Start doing things on your own, get out from behind everyone else ya fucking idiot. As of right now you are just somebody to kick around so I do.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 04:28 PM

Avante
11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
translation

Avante sees right thru me, he knows what I'm all about which is stay simple and be a pest. Yep, limited. If I were to try and rise above the stupidity I wallow in I'd get sicker than a dog, the shock to my system would be too much. So I just follow him around, it's all I can do.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 05:03 PM

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-29-2012, 05:27 PM
:lmao "I'd love for someone to quiz me on useless trivia even my monkey brain can google and then claim I knew it off the top of my head!" :lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
11-29-2012, 11:56 PM
:lmao "I'd love for someone to quiz me on useless trivia even my monkey brain can google and then claim I knew it off the top of my head!" :lmao:lmao:lmao

Do you honestly believe that? Dude, I saw my first tv football game in 1963, I have a huge library full of football books and magazines.

Do I need to ask you 10 questions and see if you can Google the answers?

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Do you honestly believe that? Dude, I saw my first tv football game in 1963, I have a huge library full of football books and magazines.

I quizzed you on one roster spot and you couldn't answer it....

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:00 AM
I quizzed you on one roster spot and you couldn't answer it....

Where?

So I don't have 50 years of experience, no books or magazines....right?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 12:01 AM

No, because I don't give a shit about worthless trivia.

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Die avante

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:05 AM
No, because I don't give a shit about worthless trivia.

In other words you don't know jack shit about anything, gotcha!

Did ya happen to catch yhe pregame show tonight, did you hear what Mayott had to say about running the ball, how about Mooch and everyone else? How many times did we hear...balance?

Pay attention dummy...

Do you know what ..play action...is? If you are running the ball guess what? Dude, you are an idiot!

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Die avante

Stay stupid freak.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Where?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205952&page=2&p=6215249&viewfull=1#post6215249

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 12:08 AM
Stay stupid freak.
Whatever you say to me bounces off me and goes back to you :)

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:11 AM

Dude, you're the one running your fucking mouth not me. You tell someone...Die!...then play that silly bullshit??????

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Dude, you're the one running your fucking mouth not me. You tell someone...Die!...then play that silly bullshit??????
You really need to pass. It's not silly bullshit. You make humanity take 5 steps backward for every step forward.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-30-2012, 12:15 AM

:lmao

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:00 AM
:lmao

So you did see the pregame show and heard all about what I've been saying.

Avante
12-01-2012, 05:28 AM
So just how many black QB's have we had, hmmm?

Willie Thrower
Tony Banks
David Garrad
Byron Leftwich
Akili Smith...total flop
Vince Young
Tarvaris Jackson
Jason Campbell
Kordell Stewart
J.J.Jones
Rodney Peete
Brad Smith....switched to receiver
Seneca Wallace
Jeff Blake
James Harris
Marlon Briscoe...switched to receiver
Joe Gilliam
Vince Evans
Aaron Brooks
Quincy Carter...flop
Doug Williams
Steve McNair
Daunte Culpepper
JaMarcus Russell...hahaha!!!!!
Michael Vick
Cam Newton
Josh Freeman
Russell Wilson
Colin Kaepernick
RGIII
Donovan McNabb
Randall Cunningham
Warren Moon
Troy Smith

Those who were QB's in college, other position as a pro.

Hines Ward
Don Woods
Freddie Solomon
Michael Robinson
Antwane Randle-El
Bert Emanuel
Armanti Edwards