PDA

View Full Version : Clippers LOL Clippers

Darth_Pelican
11-27-2012, 12:52 AM
:lolClippers

:lolLosing to a Hornets team that was on a 7 game losing streak, on their 2nd night of a b2b, with their 2 best players on the bench in suits, in your home arena:lol

Pelicans78
11-27-2012, 01:19 AM
:lolClippers

:lolLosing to a Hornets team that was on a 7 game losing streak, on their 2nd night of a b2b, with their 2 best players on the bench in suits, in your home arena:lol

:lol Griffin.

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 01:21 AM
:lol Griffin.

Worst game of his career, tbh, but I'm sure he'll bounce back.... I'm more worried about how Monkeyball Jordan's regressed back into being a useless, brainless crybaby...

Pelicans78
11-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Worst game of his career, tbh, but I'm sure he'll bounce back.... I'm more worried about how Monkeyball Jordan's regressed back into being a useless, brainless crybaby...

He hasn't been that good offensively this season. Shooting a decent %, but turnovers and an offensive rating of 103 is not good especially with his high usage rate.

thunderup
11-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Deandre Jordan lacks composure and maturity. Not even tryin to troll here, CN. He has the physical tools to do really well, but that immaturity is having some light shed on now.

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Deandre Jordan lacks composure and maturity. Not even tryin to troll here, CN. He has the physical tools to do really well, but that immaturity is having some light shed on now.

On that, we agree.... one of DJ's biggest problems has always been that he's too emotional, and a couple mistakes will throw him off his game.... he looked like he had finally figured it out during that win streak, but now he's struggling again.... that being said, I don't get the feeling that VDN is providing any encouragement or advice to DJ, hence the numerous times he's stomped off the court or thrown a shitfit....

purplengold
11-27-2012, 01:32 AM
what's up with them clips Stacey?

thunderup
11-27-2012, 01:33 AM
Do you think VDN is the right coach for that lockeroom?

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 01:39 AM
Do you think VDN is the right coach for that lockeroom?

Not anymore... he was a decent hire initially since he was taking over a young team who could grow on the court while he grew as a coach, but the CP3 trade threw that whole plan off.... plus, he's way too soft, I've heard he gives the players days off all the time even during losing streaks....

Honestly, give Stan Van Gundy this roster and the NBA = f:lolcked...

SpursRock20
11-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Not anymore... he was a decent hire initially since he was taking over a young team who could grow on the court while he grew as a coach, but the CP3 trade threw that whole plan off.... plus, he's way too soft, I've heard he gives the players days off all the time even during losing streaks....

Honestly, give Stan Van Gundy this roster and the NBA = f:lolcked...

Pop > Van Gundy

purplengold
11-27-2012, 01:50 AM
clips should talk ta Phil, let's see how that shit goes down

Clipper Nation
11-27-2012, 01:51 AM
clips should talk ta Phil, let's see how that shit goes down

:lol Lakerfan would shit themselves and start crying in the fetal position if the Clippers hired Phil

pass1st
11-27-2012, 01:58 AM
:lol Lakerfan would shit themselves and start crying in the fetal position if the Clippers hired Phil

Nah, 99% of them would just become Clipperfans since Phil could turn Clippers to contenders in a few months.

scanry
11-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Nah, 99% of them would just become Clipperfans since Phil could turn Clippers to contenders in a few months.

They actually have decent talent to go deep. All they need is a decent center and they are all set.

LkrFan
11-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Ryan Anderson locked Griffin down? :lol