PDA

View Full Version : Just a crazy hypothetical...

DejuanorwhatDude
11-27-2012, 02:57 AM
If Lebron had somehow signed with the Spurs in 2010 how many titles does he win?

Yes I realize it's BS.

Just roll with it.

Id say at least one, three at the max. Very complete team(TP, TD, Manu, Lebron)

Richie
11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Worst thread ever

spurraider21
11-27-2012, 03:11 AM
Worst thread ever
Worse than that, tbh

The Reckoning
11-27-2012, 05:31 AM
is the term gnsf still applicable? idk i dont follow the ec.

spurspokesman
11-27-2012, 09:14 AM
+1

BanditHiro
11-27-2012, 09:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTHgWHkpLBE

JRHernandez88
11-27-2012, 10:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTHgWHkpLBE
Lmfao. Perfect

PÒÓCH
11-27-2012, 10:47 AM
The LaBron Hype machine at work, is he really as good as people think he is? the truth is that if he joined the Spurs we'd go from a team offense in which we share the ball to a stand around and give LaBron the ball and watch what he can do offense. I'd rather have a team full of unselfish mediocre players instead of one hyped up really good ball hog.

sananspursfan21
11-27-2012, 10:51 AM
what's the point?

Brazil
11-27-2012, 02:35 PM
The LaBron Hype machine at work, is he really as good as people think he is? the truth is that if he joined the Spurs we'd go from a team offense in which we share the ball to a stand around and give LaBron the ball and watch what he can do offense. I'd rather have a team full of unselfish mediocre players instead of one hyped up really good ball hog.

:lmao speaking of gnsf :lmao

spurraider21
11-27-2012, 02:42 PM

No. Just... no. LeBron is the most complete player in the league and its not even close. And he's by no means an isolation player. His ability to post, penetrate, shoot, and best of all, pass makes him a threat anywhere on the court and he could play in literally any offensive scheme. I shouldn't be having to explain why LeBron is great on an NBA forum tbh. The only forum where people would berate LeBron would be Laker forums where they still believe Kobe is hands down the best player in the league

timvp
11-27-2012, 02:46 PM
(Current year - Year LeBron Hypothetically Signed) + 4 = Number of Championship Trophies in San Antonio's Trophy Case

PÒÓCH
11-27-2012, 05:34 PM
No. Just... no. LeBron is the most complete player in the league and its not even close. And he's by no means an isolation player. His ability to post, penetrate, shoot, and best of all, pass makes him a threat anywhere on the court and he could play in literally any offensive scheme. I shouldn't be having to explain why LeBron is great on an NBA forum tbh. The only forum where people would berate LeBron would be Laker forums where they still believe Kobe is hands down the best player in the league

"His ability to post, penetrate, shoot and pass makes him a threat" precisely my point, when you hold the ball 90% of the time and all the offense runs thru you, is that really impressive? Give me a team that plays as a team anyday over some media embelished egotistical conceided ball hog. Is he the best player in the league? Maybe that's debatable. I for one don't find him as inspiring or consequential as you or OP does. I'm more in awe of #21 and #20 than on LaDouche.

spurraider21
11-27-2012, 06:19 PM
"His ability to post, penetrate, shoot and pass makes him a threat" precisely my point, when you hold the ball 90% of the time and all the offense runs thru you, is that really impressive? Give me a team that plays as a team anyday over some media embelished egotistical conceided ball hog. Is he the best player in the league? Maybe that's debatable. I for one don't find him as inspiring or consequential as you or OP does. I'm more in awe of #21 and #20 than on LaDouche.

He is always a threat off the ball because of his elite speed/slashing/leaping ability. And his passing makes him a threat off the ball because of his quick touch passes he gives that set up teammates for open shots. He is also a HUGE threat as a screener, and if we put somebody like Manu on him all game we will probably get a lot of offensive rebounds. LeBron is a do-it-all monster and its hard to debate that the reigning MVP, champ, and Finals MVP isn't the best player in the league. If you are an awards geek he has them all, and if you are a stat geek, again, he has them all.

Heck, if Manu plays anything like "turnobili" keep in mind James is an elite defender and any loose ball vs the heat is a runout dunk for LeBron. So to answer your question, yes, he is impressive. And Miami very much plays like a team. LeBron is a great team player, as evidenced by his assist numbers, along with Wade, Chalmers, etc. That is why role players love playing for Miami. If you call Miami a selfish team or call lebron an egotistical ball hog, you don't know much about that team my friend.

I'm not calling this game a sure loss, but you should realize with LeBron being the bowling ball he is, they're the toughest test we can face when our top 2 players that would defend him (Kawhi/Jax) are out.