PDA

View Full Version : Realistic view point....

Avante
11-27-2012, 10:17 AM
...of what's going to happen.

Giants have it all. They play as they can nobody is going to beat them, their thing is they get bored with regular season games and don't always bring their "A" game. Their "A" game is the best in the league.

The Packers aren't a complete football team, Too many weaknesses.

The Niners got bullied by the Giants.

The Falcons are good but have no idea how to deal with...THE BIG GAME!..the Giants do, obviously.

Giants in the Superbowl from the NFC.

There are only three teams in the AFC with a shot, the Pats, Broncos and Texans.

The Texans are new to "studville" they aren't used to being a top dog, that will hurt them in a..THE BIG GAME.

The Broncos don't have the backs to keep Denver in third and short, Manning in too many obvious passing situations.

I saved the best for last, yes it will once again be the Giants vs the Patriots in the biggie. The Pats having the best running game they have had in awhile. Of all the great teams it's amazing the Pats have done what they have without stud backs, hell their all time leading rusher...Sam "Bam" Cunningham.

For all you who don't get it....

With stud backs an offense finds themselves in 3rd and 2/3 instead of third and more than 4. When it's less than 4 there is ...run/pass?...if it's more than 4 it's a pass so here comes that pass rush.

Bill_Brasky
11-27-2012, 12:08 PM
The 9ers will give the Giants a little more trouble now that they have a QB that can extend plays and win the edge against LBs.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 12:10 PM
...of what's going to happen.

You're not going to sniff 70% betting success this season......that's what's realistically going to happen

gaKNOW!blee
11-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Lol thinking you need a stud back to get to the superbowl...have you not watched the NFL in recent years?

TIMMYtoZO
11-27-2012, 12:36 PM
New England won't be back in the Super Bowl. Eli is facing his brother Peyton this time on the big stage.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Lol thinking you need a stud back to get to the superbowl...have you not watched the NFL in recent years?
:lol seriously. It's just about the last thing you need.

Avante
11-28-2012, 12:31 AM
The 9ers will give the Giants a little more trouble now that they have a QB that can extend plays and win the edge against LBs.

I hope you're right.

Avante
11-28-2012, 12:33 AM

Everything is sooooooooooooo much easier if you have that stud running game, do you listen to football announcers?

Avante
11-28-2012, 12:33 AM
seriously. It's just about the last thing you need.

You know...0...about the game if you believe that.

Avante
11-28-2012, 12:34 AM
You're not going to sniff 70% betting success this season......that's what's realistically going to happen

I'm loving this.

dirk4mvp
11-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Everything is sooooooooooooo much easier if you have that stud running game, do you listen to football announcers?

I swear I don't know whether to write you off as just a bad message board poster or feel bad for you because you clearly suffer from a mental deficiency. Announcers are a primary source of football information for you, just a notch or two below your dusty ass sports almanacs.

Blake
11-28-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm loving this.

Doubtful.

gaKNOW!blee
11-28-2012, 03:22 PM
seriously. It's just about the last thing you need.

You know...0...about the game if you believe that.

What was the giants running game ranked last year?

TIMMYtoZO
11-28-2012, 03:44 PM

Dead last.

Avante
11-28-2012, 05:02 PM

You are not getting it. You ever to talk to any foorball coachs, you ever play the game?

Pay attention and learn something.

Without a stud running game you are asking a lot of your QB and defense. If you are a passing team you don't have those long sustainer=d drives.......THAT GIVE YOUR D A BLOW. If you have a lead you can't run out the clock. How about bad weather games where throwing the ball is a risk? Everybody at all levels of football knows the importance of the running game. So save this stupid.."well the Giants...."...fuck that!

The Niners had the Giants by the balls and should have been in that SB, they run the ball.

Clipper Nation
11-28-2012, 05:11 PM
The running game argument is bullshit....

The Titans, Rams, and Jaguars are irrelevant despite CJ2K, SJax, and MJD.... the only time the Vikings have been true contenders with Adrian Peterson was when they also had Favre, an elite veteran QB.....

The Chargers and Seahawks didn't win any Super Bowls when LT and Alexander were breaking records.... the Bucs have a legit franchise back in Doug Martin, yet they aren't a SB contender...

A solid running game is a luxury.... if you build your offense around it, you will go nowhere in this league....

Blake
11-28-2012, 05:13 PM
You are not getting it. You ever to talk to any foorball coachs, you ever play the game?

Pay attention and learn something.

Without a stud running game you are asking a lot of your QB and defense. If you are a passing team you don't have those long sustainer=d drives.......THAT GIVE YOUR D A BLOW. If you have a lead you can't run out the clock. How about bad weather games where throwing the ball is a risk? Everybody at all levels of football knows the importance of the running game. So save this stupid.."well the Giants...."...fuck that!

The Niners had the Giants by the balls and should have been in that SB, they run the ball.

You're a fucking idiot.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-28-2012, 05:15 PM
The game has evolved away from needing a running game to win. Unfortunately, Avante's pea brain hasn't evolved with it.

Avante
11-28-2012, 05:19 PM
The running game argument is bullshit....

The Titans, Rams, and Jaguars are irrelevant despite CJ2K, SJax, and MJD.... the only time the Vikings have been true contenders with Adrian Peterson was when they also had Favre, an elite veteran QB.....

The Chargers and Seahawks didn't win any Super Bowls when LT and Alexander were breaking records.... the Bucs have a legit franchise back in Doug Martin, yet they aren't a SB contender...

A solid running game is a luxury.... if you build your offense around it, you will go nowhere in this league....

Don't watch much NFL do you? Ever watch any of those NFL talk shows? Ever listen to NFL coachs talk? Do you know anything at all about football?

Avante
11-28-2012, 05:22 PM
The game has evolved away from needing a running game to win. Unfortunately, Avante's pea brain hasn't evolved with it.

Totally ignorant, wow! Now think moron....third and long or third and short...well? Without a running game............

Never seen sooooo many idiots in one place before, incredible!

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 05:24 PM
The Niners had the Giants by the balls and should have been in that SB

:lmao but they weren't cause Alex Smith fuckin sucks :lmao

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Totally ignorant, wow! Now think moron....third and long or third and short...well? Without a running game............

:lmao You've been exposed all year with wrong predictions and a coin flip percentage picking against the spread. You've proven without a shodow of a doubt that YOU are the ignorant moron who doesn't know shit about the NFL. Everyone here knows it. You're a fucking laughing stock. :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Don't watch much NFL do you? Ever watch any of those NFL talk shows? Ever listen to NFL coachs talk? Do you know anything at all about football?
I watched an NFL coach win the Super Bowl with the league's worst running game just last year.... I watched stacked Chargers teams routinely choke in the playoffs with an LT/Sproles/Turner-centric offense....

Who gives a fuck about the concussion-addled ramblings of the likes of Deion and Emmitt Smith on NFL talk shows? They can barely read off a teleprompter let alone analyze the game...

By all means, keep jacking off to old football almanacs and hoping for football to revert back to a run-first sport, just know you're a delusional old fuck and accept that it will never happen....

dirk4mvp
11-28-2012, 05:28 PM

I'd be obsessed with 3rd down too, considering that's what lost the 49ers the game due to not having an elite QB like Eli.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 05:30 PM
I'd be obsessed with 3rd down too, considering that's what lost the 49ers the game due to not having an elite QB like Eli.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185tnmdarm21dgif/original.gif

dirk4mvp
11-28-2012, 05:39 PM
If that guy on the left gets his ass beat a lot I could see why.

Avante
11-28-2012, 05:50 PM
I watched an NFL coach win the Super Bowl with the league's worst running game just last year.... I watched stacked Chargers teams routinely choke in the playoffs with an LT/Sproles/Turner-centric offense....

Who gives a fuck about the concussion-addled ramblings of the likes of Deion and Emmitt Smith on NFL talk shows? They can barely read off a teleprompter let alone analyze the game...

By all means, keep jacking off to old football almanacs and hoping for football to revert back to a run-first sport, just know you're a delusional old fuck and accept that it will never happen....

So an idiot like you who can't even come up with anything to talk about on his own thinks you know more about the game than me for one and all those guys who have played the game...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Dude, just shut the fuck up, ya fucking idiot.

johnsmith
11-28-2012, 05:53 PM
So an idiot like you who can't even come up with anything to talk about on his own thinks you know more about the game than me for one and all those guys who have played the game...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Dude, just shut the fuck up, ya fucking idiot.

Your dumb fucking mother really screwed up when she carried you to full term.

dirk4mvp
11-28-2012, 05:56 PM
I don't guess abortions were a happening thing during the great depression or all this could be avoided.

Clipper Nation
11-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Your dumb fucking mother really screwed up when she carried you to full term.

She probably wishes she made her cousin pull out....

gaKNOW!blee
11-28-2012, 08:10 PM
So avante...basically your argument is it's better to be good at something than to suck at it. Yeah well no shit.

Like DOK said, it's the last thing you need. yeah obviously I'd rather have Adrian Peterson than Donald brown (you still think he's a great back?) but given the choice of a great Qb, o line, cb's, pass rush or run game...I'm picking run game dead last.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 09:39 PM
If that guy on the left gets his ass beat a lot I could see why.
:lol it's as if he wants to look like the biggest tool of all time

Avante
11-29-2012, 12:19 AM
So avante...basically your argument is it's better to be good at something than to suck at it. Yeah well no shit.

Like DOK said, it's the last thing you need. yeah obviously I'd rather have Adrian Peterson than Donald brown (you still think he's a great back?) but given the choice of a great Qb, o line, cb's, pass rush or run game...I'm picking run game dead last.

With a stud running game....

wearing the D down
controlling the clock/keeping their o on the bench
third and short as opposed to third and long

....am I the only one here who understands this?

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 12:23 AM
With a stud running game....

wearing the D down
controlling the clock/keeping their o on the bench
third and short as opposed to third and long

Not winning Super Bowls
Choking in the playoffs
Being a complete afterthought on real teams with good quarterbacks, receivers, and secondaries

Avante
11-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Not winning Super Bowls
Choking in the playoffs
Being a complete afterthought on real teams with good quarterbacks, receivers, and secondaries

2011 both Ravens and Niners one game away from the SB.

Without a stud running game you need so many other things to be elite to compensate. Look at the Pats this season, big difference...running game!

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 12:43 AM
2011 both Ravens and Niners one game away from the SB.

Ravens = elite quarterback, elite defense
Niners = elite receiving threat (Vernon Davis), elite defense

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Look at the Pats this season, big difference...running game!

They went to the Super Bowl last season with a far worse running game, dumbass :lol

Avante
11-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Well no shit moron. Do you work at stupid?

Trust me dummy all these teams want a stud running game, are you saying that no that isn't true?

gaKNOW!blee
11-29-2012, 01:05 AM

Trust me dummy all these teams want a stud running game, are you saying that no that isn't true?

Really solid argument.

Avante
11-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Really solid argument.

I've already mentioned...

control the clock/keeping their O on the bench/giving your D a rest
protecting a lead
wearing the D down
third and short
set in bad weather games

....doesn't appear anyone gets that..."here".

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-29-2012, 02:39 AM

All the teams would like an elite running game but would rather concentrate their resources in other areas like at QB or in their pass rush because both of those are a lot more important/necessary than a stud running game to win a SB.

Unless their goal was to win an "Almost made the superbowl trophy" like the 2011 49ers did. In that case, a stud RB is really high on their priority list.

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:17 AM
All the teams would like an elite running game but would rather concentrate their resources in other areas like at QB or in their pass rush because both of those are a lot more important/necessary than a stud running game to win a SB.

Unless their goal was to win an "Almost made the superbowl trophy" like the 2011 49ers did. In that case, a stud RB is really high on their priority list.

Why act like an idiot? Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt the Niners are in the SB. A dropped pass/missed FG the Ravens are in the SB. How about some reality, ok? So how did the Niners and the Ravens get as far as they did? How'd they make it without that great passing game?

Don't get me wrong, you start with your off line/defense and QB. Without that you have no team, yes running backs come later, that's not my song n' dance. I'm saying if you do have that stud running attack it makes everything far easier, you are sustaining drives giving your D a blow, their O is on the bench, time is running out and on and on, all good things. Without that stud running games things don't go as smooth, I know, I know you don't get it.

Have you ever talked football with a coach, ever read anything about the game?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Why act like an idiot? Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt the Niners are in the SB.
Niners have a passing game/QB capable of converting a 3rd down they're in the SB. Instead, their lack of a passing game forced them to need perfect execution in every other area in order for them to have a shot.

A dropped pass/missed FG the Ravens are in the SB. How about some reality, ok? So how did the Niners and the Ravens get as far as they did? How'd they make it without that great passing game?
They made it far because of how weak the AFC is. Their road to the AFCCG was a first round bye and a Divisional round game against TJ Yates. The reason New England made the SB last year in spite of a partial birth abortion defense was because the 6 starting QBs in the AFC playoffs were Brady, Yates, Flacco, Dalton, Tebow, and Roethlisberger. Roethlisberger is the only QB outside of Brady on that list who's even close to elite and injuries dismantled any chance Pittsburgh had at going on a run.

The 2011 AFC was a historically bad conference. An 8-8 record won a division. The worst defense in the NFL went 13-3 because of how easy its schedule was. 3 of the 6 Qbs in the playoffs were rookies taken after the 1st round or Tim Tebow. The fact Baltimore made the AFCCG without an elite QB does not do jack shit in proving that you can win without an elite QB in today's NFL. Sure enough, Baltimore lost to the first elite passing offense it played in the playoffs, largely because their passing offense was too shitty to hold onto a game winning touchdown. Your "But Lee Evans dropping the ball is the only reason they didn't win!" hypothetical proves my point. Baltimore being incapable of converting that touchdown demonstrates how inconsistent/streaky its passing offense was.

Have you ever talked football with a coach, ever read anything about the game?

Starting RBs on recent superbowl teams:

2011-2012 superbowl: Ahmad Bradshaw vs. BJGE
2010-2011 superbowl: James Starks vs. Mendenhall
2009-2010 superbowl: Pierre Thomas vs. Joseph Addai
2008-2009 superbowl: Edgerrin James vs. Willie Parker

Why is it that recent superbowl teams have placed no emphasis on an elite running game at all?

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Niners have a passing game/QB capable of converting a 3rd down they're in the SB. Instead, their lack of a passing game forced them to need perfect execution in every other area in order for them to have a shot.

They made it far because of how weak the AFC is. Their road to the AFCCG was a first round bye and a Divisional round game against TJ Yates. The reason New England made the SB last year in spite of a partial birth abortion defense was because the 6 starting QBs in the AFC playoffs were Brady, Yates, Flacco, Dalton, Tebow, and Roethlisberger. Roethlisberger is the only QB outside of Brady on that list who's even close to elite and injuries dismantled any chance Pittsburgh had at going on a run.

The 2011 AFC was a historically bad conference. An 8-8 record won a division. The worst defense in the NFL went 13-3 because of how easy its schedule was. 3 of the 6 Qbs in the playoffs were rookies taken after the 1st round or Tim Tebow. The fact Baltimore made the AFCCG without an elite QB does not do jack shit in proving that you can win without an elite QB in today's NFL. Sure enough, Baltimore lost to the first elite passing offense it played in the playoffs, largely because their passing offense was too shitty to hold onto a game winning touchdown. Your "But Lee Evans dropping the ball is the only reason they didn't win!" hypothetical proves my point. Baltimore being incapable of converting that touchdown demonstrates how inconsistent/streaky its passing offense was.

Starting RBs on recent superbowl teams:

2011-2012 superbowl: Ahmad Bradshaw vs. BJGE
2010-2011 superbowl: James Starks vs. Mendenhall
2009-2010 superbowl: Pierre Thomas vs. Joseph Addai
2008-2009 superbowl: Edgerrin James vs. Willie Parker

Why is it that recent superbowl teams have placed no emphasis on an elite running game at all?

http://www.farkriffic.com/gif02/gtfo_chimptossesraccoon.gif

gaKNOW!blee
11-29-2012, 03:34 PM
that right there is why everyone thinks you're a faggot avante.

you have a chance to respond to a post full of facts and well rounded opinions, but since it doesn't involve Oj simpsons 40 time you have no idea how to.

just admit you dont know shit about today's NFL.

Avante
11-29-2012, 03:46 PM
that right there is why everyone thinks you're a faggot avante.

you have a chance to respond to a post full of facts and well rounded opinions, but since it doesn't involve Oj simpsons 40 time you have no idea how to.

just admit you dont know shit about today's NFL.

Dude, I can run down every fucking roster right here and right now. Right there not five feet away 4 2012 magazines on todays NFL. Totally into todays NFL, totally!!!!!!!!!!

Pay attention...

Hell yes you can win without that running game...NO DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I'm saying is this (and the Pats are a great example) things are far more easier if you do have that stud running game. I've already mentioned all the good things that come with running the ball. Trust me these teams want the best running game they can have, no it isnt...just fuck it!...at all. That's what I'm saying and everyone who knows anything about football knows this.

I don't know todays NFL..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
If you really know every roster, name the third-string punt returner on the Jaguars right now without Googling....

Clipper Nation
11-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Time's up, Avante :lol

:cry "But I know every roster until someone tests that claim!" :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-29-2012, 05:22 PM
http://www.farkriffic.com/gif02/gtfo_chimptossesraccoon.gif

What a well thought out counter argument.

gaKNOW!blee
11-29-2012, 06:31 PM
As I keep saying...the best argument you can come up with is being really good at something makes it easier for your tram to succeed...fucking kindergarten students can come up with that.

And you're completely talking out of your ass that you know all 53 players on all 32 teams...you didn't even know Tim couch went to Kentucky for gods sake.

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:09 AM
If you really know every roster, name the third-string punt returner on the Jaguars right now without Googling....

I have their roster right here in jmy hands. It doesn't break it down by strings.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 12:10 AM
I have their roster right here in jmy hands. It doesn't break it down by strings.

POS
First
Second
Third
Other

P
Bryan Anger (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Bryan-Anger/59ba600d-3b27-4f73-a305-f5d1d72768e9)

PK
Josh Scobee (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Josh-Scobee/ec9af5f3-1eb7-49c5-8ee4-5dadc7d88a28)

H
Bryan Anger (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Bryan-Anger/59ba600d-3b27-4f73-a305-f5d1d72768e9)

PR
Aaron Ross (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Aaron-Ross/eca3c32e-0dd2-47cf-aff7-8efd5fdf8bb1)
Jordan Shipley (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Jordan-Shipley/55551804-ed32-45a6-915c-377988961051)
Quan Cosby (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Quan-Cosby/8dc10f59-56b5-4001-811b-31d7479361d3)

KR
Rashad Jennings (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Rashad-Jennings/33bfcffc-7ad3-44a0-8458-3341fa5b0189)
Jordan Todman (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Jordan-Todman/77924aaa-2e55-4747-9243-666ce033c244)

LS
Jeremy Cain (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Jeremy-Cain/f729d7ea-ff06-4373-bd95-98859e303525)

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:41 AM
POS

First

Second

Third

Other

P

PK

Josh Scobee (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Josh-Scobee/ec9af5f3-1eb7-49c5-8ee4-5dadc7d88a28)

H

PR

Aaron Ross (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Aaron-Ross/eca3c32e-0dd2-47cf-aff7-8efd5fdf8bb1)

Jordan Shipley (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Jordan-Shipley/55551804-ed32-45a6-915c-377988961051)

Quan Cosby (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Quan-Cosby/8dc10f59-56b5-4001-811b-31d7479361d3)

KR

Rashad Jennings (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Rashad-Jennings/33bfcffc-7ad3-44a0-8458-3341fa5b0189)

Jordan Todman (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Jordan-Todman/77924aaa-2e55-4747-9243-666ce033c244)

LS

Jeremy Cain (http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Jeremy-Cain/f729d7ea-ff06-4373-bd95-98859e303525)

So tell me amigo how many players do they have from Bethune Cookman?

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 01:02 AM
So tell me amigo how many players do they have from Bethune Cookman?
LOL, you're the one claiming the encyclopedic knowledge, B....

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:05 AM
LOL, you're the one claiming the encyclopedic knowledge, B....

I think I've proven that. I also have a ton of books/magazines to help me along. I pretty much have it covered.

Dude, why fight it so fucking hard? Longggggggggggggg time NFL fan, you seem to struggle with that, why?

Blake
11-30-2012, 01:10 AM
I think I've proven that. I also have a ton of books/magazines to help me along. I pretty much have it covered.

Dude, why fight it so fucking hard? Longggggggggggggg time NFL fan, you seem to struggle with that, why?

Your evaluations and predictions suck.

why do you prove day after day, thread after thread, post after post how much of a huge fucking idiot you are?

you make newkastle look like a rocket surgeon.