PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna run again

Rick Santorum
11-27-2012, 07:51 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/26/santorum-im-open-to-2016-bid/

Sorry GOP, I'm about to douse your 2016 primary with more ejaculate and fecal matter by making it about gay marriage and abortion again :lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
11-27-2012, 07:57 PM
You're too old tbh; you should let Gabriel run instead to energize the youth vote that swung so heavily towards Obama.

Rick Santorum
11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
You're too old tbh; you should let Gabriel run instead to energize the youth vote that swung so heavily towards Obama.

Gabe is gonna be my running mate. We're gonna lay santorum all over the Ron/Rand ticket.

baseline bum
11-27-2012, 08:03 PM
RT, I bet the 2016 ticket ends up something retarded like Ryan/Palin.

Rick Santorum
11-27-2012, 08:05 PM
It will be funny when the GOP talks about changing its tune and being more tolerant of others for 4 years then it'll end up nominating its most nutty, bible thumping, neo-conservative candidate ever.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 08:26 PM
^:lmao

SpursIndonesia
11-27-2012, 09:45 PM
We have a wacko, old singer turn presidential candidate for 2014 election in Indonesia, with conservative Islam thoughts and policies platform, but atleast i'm quite sure he won't get any serious support from any important parties in the parlement for his candidacy. Indonesia's actually getting more mainstream & moderate (read: secular) the last few years, with Islamic parties getting less and less support in local elections. I really wonder how can this kinda candidate getting support in America, a supposedly mature, secular country ? Honest question, any explanation and enlightenment would be appreciated. :)

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 09:48 PM
We have a wacko, old singer turn presidential candidate for 2014 election in Indonesia, with conservative Islam thoughts and policies platform, but atleast i'm quite sure he won't get any serious support from any important parties in the parlement for his candidacy. Indonesia's actually getting more mainstream & moderate (read: secular) the last few years, with Islamic parties getting less and less support in local elections. I really wonder how can this kinda candidate getting support in America, a supposedly mature, secular country ? Honest question, any explanation and enlightenment would be appreciated. :)
America is the one modern 1st world country that's not a secular country, that's why. Whoever told you America was secular was wrong. It's actually remarkable how America has been able to stay at the top of the world so long in spite of religion dictating so many of its policies.

baseline bum
11-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah, no way you could call a nation that elected Bush once secular tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Yeah, no way you could call a nation that elected Bush once secular tbh.

If someone who openly said he didn't believe in god tried to run for president here, he wouldn't stand a chance :lol

In any other 1st world country, someone who believed in creationism would be met with the same hostility. America is the one 1st world country that still tries to equate creationism with evolution :lmao

mavs>spurs
11-27-2012, 11:29 PM
uhh the liberal party tried to remove God from their platform and got booed when they put it back. i think they do just fine winning lots of elections as the less Godly/anti God party.

boutons_deux
11-28-2012, 12:40 AM
gay-hating Repugs gonna self-sodomize again in the 2016 primaries.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 09:14 AM
uhh the liberal party tried to remove God from their platform and got booed when they put it back. i think they do just fine winning lots of elections as the less Godly/anti God party.

If Obama openly said he doesn't believe in god (I personally think he doesn't believe in god) there's no way he'd have won in 2008 or 2012. America is nowhere near electing an openly atheist president who completely rejects creationism.

CosmicCowboy
11-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Fuck Santorum. The guy even creeps ME out.

boutons_deux
11-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Santorum's Catholic, explains why he's totally freaky, ideological, detached from reality and common sense.

George Gervin's Afro
11-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Mexicans for Santorum in 2016!

Where do I sign up?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-28-2012, 09:40 AM
The one thing I hand Santorum is he's the one Republican candidate who seems completely sincere with his gay marriage/abortion stuff. Romney, Cain, Perry, Gingrich and even Bachmann I think couldn't give two shits about that stuff and just say it to pander to their base. Santorum I think knows his stances on this issues turn him into a joke but he genuinly feels that way. While it means he's honest it also means he's crazy and would never get my vote but I commend someone who says what he believes knowing it hurts him with voters.

GoodOdor
11-28-2012, 10:04 AM
The one thing I hand Santorum is he's the one Republican candidate who seems completely sincere with his gay marriage/abortion stuff. Romney, Cain, Perry, Gingrich and even Bachmann I think couldn't give two shits about that stuff and just say it to pander to their base. Santorum I think knows his stances on this issues turn him into a joke but he genuinly feels that way. While it means he's honest it also means he's crazy and would never get my vote but I commend someone who says what he believes knowing it hurts him with voters.

He's basically Angel_Luv:lol

Clipper Nation
11-28-2012, 04:00 PM
In other words, Frothy intends to waste his money again....

boutons_deux
11-28-2012, 05:26 PM
"seems completely sincere"

he sincerely says gay marriage will lead to bestiality.

SA210
11-28-2012, 11:39 PM
nuff said..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egtaV6Pj8yI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLMghcPDVs

boutons_deux
11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
that InSaneTorum even has a following, (was leading in PRESIDENTIAL Repug primary!) by right-wingers indicates how deeply fucked right-wingers are.

vy65
11-29-2012, 10:48 AM
2) ‘I’M FOR INCOME INEQUALITY’: “They talk about income inequality. I’m for income inequality,” Santorum said during an event in Pella, Iowa in December. “I think some people should make more than other people, because some people work harder and have better ideas and take more risk, and they should be rewarded for it. I have no problem with income inequality.”

10) INSURERS SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS:Santorum sounded like a representative from the health insurance industry when he addressed a small group of high school students in Merrimack, New Hampshire in December. The former Pennsylvania senator not only defended insurers for denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions, he also argued that individuals who are sick should pay higher premiums because they cost more money to insure.

Other than being embedded in a cake of right wing craziness, what's the problem with these 2, tbh?