PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court allows new challenge to Obama health care law

ducks
11-27-2012, 10:15 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/supreme-court-allows-challenge-obama-health-law-182018170.html

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2012, 10:16 PM
:lmao ducks
:lmao Yuma white trash
:lmao 4 more years of the Kenyan Muslim you hate

mavs>spurs
11-27-2012, 11:26 PM
only in a country who sexually mutilates young males at birth and denies them their bodily human born rights to a complete and full sex life do they turn around and demand that said males are forced to pay for the sex lives of women who are in turn basically encouraged to go out and fuck at no extra cost. all in the name of flipping the gender roles in society and giving women the higher place in society, every american male who stands for this is a castrated, pussified sad son of a bitch and you are my enemy as long as I stand for what's right and good. fuck obamacare, fuck free contraceptives, fuck feminism. pay for my motherfucking condoms you sons of motherfucking bitches, i draw the line here and whomever dares to cross this line is a consenting cuckold of the worst kind and will be the first to get tarred and feathered during the revolution.

Jeff Van Gundy
11-27-2012, 11:52 PM
only in a country who sexually mutilates young males at birth and denies them their bodily human born rights to a complete and full sex life do they turn around and demand that said males are forced to pay for the sex lives of women who are in turn basically encouraged to go out and fuck at no extra cost. all in the name of flipping the gender roles in society and giving women the higher place in society, every american male who stands for this is a castrated, pussified sad son of a bitch and you are my enemy as long as I stand for what's right and good. fuck obamacare, fuck free contraceptives, fuck feminism. pay for my motherfucking condoms you sons of motherfucking bitches, i draw the line here and whomever dares to cross this line is a consenting cuckold of the worst kind and will be the first to get tarred and feathered during the revolution.

Awesome story bro

LnGrrrR
11-27-2012, 11:57 PM

M>S, I promise to personally pay for any and all condoms you would use, as long as you promise to use them every time

mavs>spurs
11-28-2012, 12:17 AM
Pay for one while I fuck your mexi-wife you traitorous son of a bitch. Shouldn't you be busy finding a dead Iraqi to urinate on out of your little circumcised dickhole? You little consenting cuckold masochist you.

ElNono
11-28-2012, 02:38 AM
technically speaking, it isn't the country that mutilates anyone, it's the decision of parents all around the country. Now we could argue that doctors give good/bad advice on the topic, but then that's on the doctors, not really the country.

Th'Pusher
11-28-2012, 09:28 AM
technically speaking, it isn't the country that mutilates anyone, it's the decision of parents all around the country. Now we could argue that doctors give good/bad advice on the topic, but then that's on the doctors, not really the country.
Once Obamacare kicks in, it will be free circumcisions for everyone. Even girls. I am contemplating getting recircumcised.

George Gervin's Afro
11-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Well if M>S is against it then I am for it.

Latarian Milton
11-28-2012, 09:47 AM
M>S droppin' da truth mothafuckin' bombs tbh. i've been recently meditating on the idea about founding a fraternity called "misogynist fraternity" to act as a counterpart against the growing feminism in this country, and every member of our fraternity would refer to himself as a MF member. time for all former MK members to regroup and start fulfilling the sacred duties that we should do imho

TeyshaBlue
11-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Pay for one while I fuck your mexi-wife you traitorous son of a bitch. Shouldn't you be busy finding a dead Iraqi to urinate on out of your little circumcised dickhole? You little consenting cuckold masochist you.

More Xanax, nao, UTA!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2012, 01:21 PM
The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals threw out the case last year, saying the university couldn't challenge the employer mandate before it went into effect. The university argues that employers cannot be compelled to provide health insurance under the Commerce Clause, and that religiously affiliated institutions in particular should not be made to. The university says that some of its funds could end up indirectly financing abortions under the employer mandate, which would violate its religious principles. (A district judge who heard the case in 2010 seemed skeptical of this argument, however, writing that Liberty had failed to show "how any payments required under the Act, whether fines, fees, taxes, or the cost of the policy, would be used to fund abortion.") The Supreme Court decided last June that individuals could be required to buy insurance under the law or pay a penalty, but did not specifically address the employer question.

From the article, this is the case. SCOTUS is not reviewing it, they just threw it back to the lower court for retrial. It's a question of whether religious institutions can be compelled. Now back to your regularly scheduled arguments with the racist about penis.

RandomGuy
11-28-2012, 01:27 PM

I see you have him in the crushing grip of reason.

Anything on the OP?

RandomGuy
11-28-2012, 01:29 PM

Um, whut?

RandomGuy
11-28-2012, 01:32 PM
From the article, this is the case. SCOTUS is not reviewing it, they just threw it back to the lower court for retrial. It's a question of whether religious institutions can be compelled. Now back to your regularly scheduled arguments with the racist about penis.

Although the Court’s order dealing with unsettled issues over the constitutionality of the new health care law was significant, because the Court could easily have bypassed the Liberty University plea and usually does just that, and yet it did not, its significance also could be exaggerated. The request for the government’s views is not a guarantee that the Court will say anything really new about the Affordable Care Act, that it would even hint at how the case should come out if returned to a lower court, or that it would issue any order that permits the University to make the challenges that were not ruled upon by the Justices, or even by the lower federal court that heard Liberty’s case — the Fourth Circuit Court in Richmond, Va.

When Liberty’s case was before the Fourth Circuit, that Court ruled that it had no jurisdiction to hear the University’s constitutional objections to the ACA’s mandate that individuals must obtain health insurance by 2014, or pay a penalty. That blunted the University’s claims that the individual mandate is unconstitutional on a variety of grounds: that it was beyond Congress’s power under the Commerce Clause and the Necessary and Proper Clause, and that it violated the rights of the University and its employees to religious freedom and to legal equality. The University also had no chance to make its case against the similar mandate, that larger employers must provide a minimum level of health insurance coverage for their employees, or be penalized.

A bit more on that. Interesting.

Wild Cobra
11-29-2012, 04:46 AM
Once Obamacare kicks in, it will be free circumcisions for everyone. Even girls. I am contemplating getting recircumcised.
Recircumcised?

Is that anything like a facelift, but for down under?

I didn't know you were old enough to be sagging.