PDA

View Full Version : Yo Chicas

I. Hustle
11-28-2012, 09:53 AM
I need some help buying a perfume. My wife has been wearing that Viva la juicy (LOL @ the name) perfume and wants something similar. She likes those light scents that don't smell like stripper or old lady.
I wanted to get her some for a stocking stuffer but those viejas at the department store counters just want to push whatever the newest crap is instead of listening to me.

mrsmaalox
11-28-2012, 10:06 AM
I've been totally in love with Coach's Poppy and Poppy Flower for close to a year. I don't like those sugary sweet ones like Juicy, these 2 are very light floral. I like being able to alternate them for a slight variety, but similarity.

I. Hustle
11-28-2012, 10:11 AM
See but the one she has isn't too "sugary sweet". I've heard some good stuff about that coach one.

I wish she was like me. I wear Issey Miyake and have been for years. I'm not good with change.

Latarian Milton
11-28-2012, 10:14 AM
if you only want some light scent then the natural scent of herself would be the best imho, no chemical compound smells nearly as good as a female's natural smell does. im a lifelong celibate & misogynist and i genuinely hate them females but some of them really smell good to me tbh, maybe the only thing that smells better than them is heroin

mrsmaalox
11-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Hustle, go to ULTA. You can walk around and look/sample everything yourself without anyone trying to help you.

marini martini
11-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Does it really have to be some high dollar, pretentious, designer brand?

If not, get her B & BW White Citrus. That stuff doesn't attract bugs or nasty old men. I think she'd like it!

JudynTX
11-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Ed Hardy, Versace - Bright Crystal, and Victoria Secrets has some nice scents too.

mrsmaalox
11-28-2012, 10:32 AM

If not, get her B & BW White Citrus. That stuff doesn't attract bugs or nasty old men. I think she'd like it!

You are absolutely right, most that stuff should be for special occasions, it's too much for daily use. For every day I can always find something wonderful at B&BW. Recently I've started to go a bit more hippie chick with aromatic oils like musk or patchouli---I think that's the kind of "natural" scent Latarian is referring to.

I. Hustle
11-28-2012, 10:34 AM

Thanks. No, she is not high maintenance at all. If she likes the scent then that's all that matters. I got her the juicy perfume and lucked out but she finished it and lightening doesn't strike twice.

I. Hustle
11-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Patchouli? Damn girl, are you typing in between bong hits?

I. Hustle
11-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Hustle, go to ULTA. You can walk around and look/sample everything yourself without anyone trying to help you.

Maybe I'll find something there and get a gift card too.

mrsmaalox
11-28-2012, 10:42 AM
Patchouli? Damn girl, are you typing in between bong hits?

:lol I wish! I've just always loved patchouli since I was a kid; I bought some hand made patchouli scented soap at a craft fair this summer and my love for it started all over again.

I. Hustle
11-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Ed Hardy, Versace - Bright Crystal, and Victoria Secrets has some nice scents too.

What are they like. I know Victoria Secret might have some stuff but I can never seem to go in there without asking them to model bras because they are the same size as my wife.

AmericanWoman
11-28-2012, 11:09 AM
I have boxes full of Avon samples that I use. You don't need to go expensive to find a nice soft perfume.

lebomb
11-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Chloe and Exclamation Point

reason
11-28-2012, 12:39 PM
I usually go with one of them gift sets that has a few different ones.

Trill Clinton
11-28-2012, 12:43 PM
lol @ mrsmaalox walking around smelling like the inside of Planet K

mrsmaalox
11-28-2012, 12:53 PM
lol @ mrsmaalox walking around smelling like the inside of Planet K

:lol :tu

I thought that place smelled like "Mystic Sandalwood" :lol

Trill Clinton
11-28-2012, 01:03 PM
lol

JudynTX