PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't anyone check the viewing angles in public restrooms?

reason
11-28-2012, 11:56 AM
I used the urninal this morning and I had finished shaking it off and turned around as I was tucking and zipping up and just then someone walks in while women are passing by out in the hall and they get a clear view of my tucking in my johnson. Now I noticed the women's restroom does not have such an angle as when the door is opened all you can see is the corner of the entrance way.
Why is the men's not situated the same way to avoid women getting a lucky look?

lebomb
11-28-2012, 11:59 AM
I used the urninal this morning and I had finished shaking it off and turned around as I was tucking and zipping up and just then someone walks in while women are passing by out in the hall and they get a clear view of my tucking in my johnson. Now I noticed the women's restroom does not have such an angle as when the door is opened all you can see is the corner of the entrance way.
Why is the men's not situated the same way to avoid women getting a lucky look?

Because your 3" package isnt a lucky view for any female I suppose.

lebomb
11-28-2012, 12:01 PM
I was in France a couple of yrs back at a nightclub. I walk in to take a piss, and there is a girl sitting in the stall pissing, I looked over and there was another girl pissing and a couple of guys at the urinal. Unisex bathrooms in Europe are pretty common. Takes some getting used to, especially if you have to droppa deuce.

reason
11-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Because your 3" package isnt a lucky view for any female I suppose.

Well, I was glad none of them starting laughing but rather walked away with a dreamlike look on their faces.

mrsmaalox
11-28-2012, 12:58 PM
I was in France a couple of yrs back at a nightclub. I walk in to take a piss, and there is a girl sitting in the stall pissing, I looked over and there was another girl pissing and a couple of guys at the urinal. Unisex bathrooms in Europe are pretty common. Takes some getting used to, especially if you have to droppa deuce.

Yup that was weird for me the first time. I walked in and saw a guy washing his hands and walked right back out to ask the waiter where the "ladies room" was and he pointed to the same place. I thought he wasn't understanding my French.

lebomb
11-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Well, I was glad none of them starting laughing but rather walked away with a dreamlike look on their faces.

:lmao

lebomb
11-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Yup that was weird for me the first time. I walked in and saw a guy washing his hands and walked right back out to ask the waiter where the "ladies room" was and he pointed to the same place. I thought he wasn't understanding my French.

:lol .......... I didnt even speak. I just went to the urinal and pissed. But I did glance back at the stalls a couple of times.

AmericanWoman
11-28-2012, 02:31 PM
I don't make it a habit to look into a men's restroom when the door is open.

CuckingFunt
11-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Men pretty consistently overestimate our interest in their dicks.

Latarian Milton
11-28-2012, 09:23 PM
nothing uncommon in france imho where people keep fondling & fucking each other day after night

Latarian Milton
11-28-2012, 09:24 PM
true yall more interested in men's pockets than any else

pass1st
11-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Never met a woman that liked looking at dicks, tbh. Guys don't care if women see their dicks anyways, unless they have something to hide :lol

symple19
11-28-2012, 10:24 PM
I was at a rave in Atlanta years ago, standing at a urinal doing my thing, when a chick walks up to the urinal next to me, dropped her pants, and took a piss standing up :lol She had to put her hand on her pussy to guide it in (I was watching,lol). Needless to say, it was one of the most bizarre, hilarious, and intriguing things I've ever seen.

There were probably over 2k people in the venue and only two bathrooms per gender. Although I was too dumbstruck to ask her what the fuck she was doing, I instantly understood when I noticed the stalls were full (probably with dudes doing bumps of whatever) and there was a line to the women's restroom disappearing around the corner as I exited the men's room.

She was hot, too :lol

Jacob1983
11-28-2012, 11:49 PM
What about people that unzip and zip when they are not at the urinal? Isn't that a little rude?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-28-2012, 11:55 PM
true yall more interested in men's pockets than any else
80%-91% troof

Wild Cobra
11-29-2012, 06:11 AM
I am constantly amazed at the childish topics constantly brought up here.

How old are you boys? 11?

MANGINA
11-29-2012, 01:09 PM
I make sure my junk is secure before I leave the urinal.

lebomb
11-29-2012, 01:22 PM

:lmao This is the internet dumbass...........everything nowadays is childish. :rolleyes

DMC
11-29-2012, 03:09 PM

Still you clicked on something you knew was childish. You spend much time in Toys R Us bitching about the maturity level?

ChumpDumper
11-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Why did you turn around before tucking?

man on wire
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM

You know damn well that your eyes would automatically look at a man's crotch area if you saw one zipping up. It is only natural. Just like a man's eyes are automatically pulled to cleavage.

FkLA
11-29-2012, 09:04 PM
I was at a rave in Atlanta years ago, standing at a urinal doing my thing, when a chick walks up to the urinal next to me, dropped her pants, and took a piss standing up :lol She had to put her hand on her pussy to guide it in (I was watching,lol). Needless to say, it was one of the most bizarre, hilarious, and intriguing things I've ever seen.

There were probably over 2k people in the venue and only two bathrooms per gender. Although I was too dumbstruck to ask her what the fuck she was doing, I instantly understood when I noticed the stalls were full (probably with dudes doing bumps of whatever) and there was a line to the women's restroom disappearing around the corner as I exited the men's room.

She was hot, too :lol

How good does it feel to be such a badass ?

mrsmaalox
11-30-2012, 10:18 AM
You know damn well that your eyes would automatically look at a man's crotch area if you saw one zipping up. It is only natural. Just like a man's eyes are automatically pulled to cleavage.

Well yea, and I automatically glance at a guy's neck when he adjusts his tie in front of me. The difference is when women have that response, that's all it is, a response, we aren't looking there hoping for a glimpse of something that is sexually titillating to us----which is what men do when they glance at cleavage :lol

cantthinkofanything
11-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Well yea, and I automatically glance at a guy's neck when he adjusts his tie in front of me. The difference is when women have that response, that's all it is, a response, we aren't looking there hoping for a glimpse of something that is sexually titillating to us----which is what men do when they glance at cleavage :lol

Uhh...don't you think that's due to the fact that women wear clothes that show 80% of their breasteses? If men wore pants that had holes cut into them allowing half their testicles to show, don't you think that women would be checking out more balls?

mrsmaalox
11-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Uhh...don't you think that's due to the fact that women wear clothes that show 80% of their breasteses? If men wore pants that had holes cut into them allowing half their testicles to show, don't you think that women would be checking out more balls?

LOL well yea, but being forced to catch a glimpse because they are hanging out and "checking them out" are 2 different things. I promise you if a woman gets a glimpse of cock or balls while out in public they are thinking "Gross!" and not "Mmmm nice!"

CuckingFunt
11-30-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't know a single heterosexual woman, no matter how much of a slutty horndog she is, who is even .5% interested in looking at penises unless they are a) attached to a guy they already like AND b) about to be used for sexy time fun.

mrsmaalox
11-30-2012, 11:30 AM
I don't know a single heterosexual woman, no matter how much of a slutty horndog she is, who is even .5% interested in looking at penises unless they are a) attached to a guy they already like AND b) about to be used for sexy time fun.

Exactly.

cantthinkofanything
11-30-2012, 11:41 AM
LOL well yea, but being forced to catch a glimpse because they are hanging out and "checking them out" are 2 different things. I promise you if a woman gets a glimpse of cock or balls while out in public they are thinking "Gross!" and not "Mmmm nice!"

Shit. And after all I spent on developing my new jean concept...

AmericanWoman
11-30-2012, 12:22 PM

I am guilty. I read PlayGirl. And I've been to plenty of female parites with male strippers who took it all off and we were all loving it.

cantthinkofanything
11-30-2012, 12:34 PM
I am guilty. I read PlayGirl. And I've been to plenty of female parites with male strippers who took it all off and we were all loving it.

you're a whore though

GoodOdor
11-30-2012, 12:57 PM
How good does it feel to be such a badass ?

I bet when he started talking about a chick going into the mens bathroom and in front of a urinal, that got you pretty excited, tbh?

AmericanWoman
11-30-2012, 01:08 PM
you're a whore though

Well, I do enjoy sex.

mrsmaalox
12-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Shit. And after all I spent on developing my new jean concept...

Been done.

http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc595/th_375053797_contest_ike_122_595lo.jpg (http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=375053797_contest_ike_122_595lo.jpg)

mrsmaalox
12-01-2012, 11:44 AM

Well to each her own :toast That whole male stripper thing is just too hilarious to me to be sexually interesting.

I dunno, sex is pretty much one of my most favorite things too, but I'm just not interested in a guy's cock until he has turned me on with his personality and sense of humor first :spin

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-01-2012, 11:50 AM
I bet when he started talking about a chick going into the mens bathroom and in front of a urinal, that got you pretty excited, tbh?

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185tnmdarm21dgif/original.gif