PDA

View Full Version : Next to Spurs Winning, There's nothing better

Embedded
11-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Than seeing the Mavs/Cuban lose. I hate being a negative guy, I am a positive guy, but I watch Mavs games when I think they are going to lose - last night was scary but awesome at the end when the 76ers took home the "W".

Anybody else that can't stand the sound of their announcer when he says, in a gravelly voice, "Let's Go Mavs"? Makes me want to blow lunch.

Spurs UP

Mavs Down.

Obstructed_View
11-28-2012, 03:21 PM
I can't stand Humble Billy Hayes, and Wikipedia says he's the voice of the Spurs now. This is the first year I've completely ignored all things Mavs.

spurs10
11-28-2012, 04:10 PM
I can't stand Humble Billy Hayes, and Wikipedia says he's the voice of the Spurs now. This is the first year I've completely ignored all things Mavs.
Voice of the Spurs??? Blasphemy!! Schoening is the "Voice of the Spurs!"
:ihit

Juggity
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Yeah, the Mavs are irrelevant this year for the first time in a while. Still root against them, obviously, but I haven't thought about them much.

On the other hand, there is never a time when it isn't fun to see the Lakers lose.

Eddy from Austin
11-28-2012, 04:44 PM
What about watching the Lakers loose. 43 minutes from Kobe add George Hill hits the winning shot. Now that beside the Spurs winning is what I live for. :lol

PÒÓCH
11-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Seeing cuban lose along with his narcissistic compadre Jerry Jones brings the joy of Christmas to my heart. Cuban is getting repaid mad Karma bucks for the way he treated Jason Kidd and Lamar Odem, not to mention the major jealousy he has for the Spurs organization and our city. Why else did he hire and then fire Avery Johnson? Karma is a female in heat and that female is mad.

Budkin
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM
The Mavs don't really bother me anymore for some reason. I put all my disdain on the Lakers now.

Obstructed_View
11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Voice of the Spurs??? Blasphemy!! Schoening is the "Voice of the Spurs!"
:ihit
I'm sure you're kidding, so I won't bother with an actual response.

Arcadian
11-28-2012, 09:07 PM
This is a fucking crap-tastic team the Spurs have on the floor right now,

Arcadian
11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
The lineup of Joseph-DeColo-Anderson-Bonner-Blair might be the worst 5-man unit ever to grace the court in the proud history of the San Antonio Spurs.

racm
11-28-2012, 09:12 PM
The lineup of Joseph-DeColo-Anderson-Bonner-Blair might be the worst 5-man unit ever to grace the court in the proud history of the San Antonio Spurs.

Not counting the squads that immediately succeeded the Iceman's departure or the Admiral's arrival?

Arcadian
11-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Not counting the squads that immediately succeeded the Iceman's departure or the Admiral's arrival?

Lol I don't know, I wasn't alive for the former and was too young for the latter. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Proxy
11-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Don't hate them now that Terry is gone, tbh. Their current cast is pretty likable imo

Clippers are much worse

Capt Bringdown
11-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Negatory. Laker losses are the thing, get with the program.