PDA

View Full Version : Will the big 3 play tonight?

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Considering the Spurs blew out Orlando, hopefully Pop will try out the big 3 against the Heat

silverblackfan
11-29-2012, 11:34 AM
I would bet he plays them for the first 3 quarters and then lets the bench finish the game.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2012, 11:35 AM
I would bet he plays them for the first 3 quarters and then lets the bench finish the game.

We always get blown out in Miami, hopefully it won't be for that reason :lol

PÒÓCH
11-29-2012, 11:36 AM
He'll sit out all the starters and watch with glee as Cory Joseph, James Anderson, and Bonner take their place.
C'mon on a nationaly telivised game do you really not expect any of them to play?

Mel_13
11-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Everyone plays, but Pop will pull the plug early if Miami builds a big lead.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 11:56 AM
C'mon on a nationaly telivised game do you really not expect any of them to play?

Not sure if serious. How long have you been a Spurs fan?

Fireball
11-29-2012, 11:57 AM

This ...

TDMVPDPOY
11-29-2012, 12:05 PM
not to late to tank the season away

benefactor
11-29-2012, 12:27 PM
:tu

benefactor
11-29-2012, 12:33 PM
not to late to tank the season away
No too late for a lot of things. Is assisted suicide available in Australia? If so, investigating it could produce a very useful outcome for you and many others.

Paranoid Pop
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Yes they will.

Better question is how long.

As per twitter Battier is out.

TE
11-29-2012, 12:55 PM
This will be a very interesting game...It'll be a challenge to try and guard Miami's small ball lineup with the current assets we possess. Sucks not being able to see the team go full strength against Miami.

Budkin
11-29-2012, 01:00 PM
We need to have a good showing against them. We've been blown out badly the last two years so I expect a better game this time.

Hoops Czar
11-29-2012, 01:28 PM
You really went out on a limb there. I like it!

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2012, 01:33 PM

Thank you

Hoops Czar
11-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Not sure if serious. How many times not counting a strike shortened season did the Spurs rest the big three for no apparent reason other than rest? How long have you been a Spurs fan?

Mel_13
11-29-2012, 01:56 PM
You really went out on a limb there. I like it!

Well, it was composed with your approval in mind. Glad to see it was on target

Not sure if serious. How many times not counting a strike shortened season did the Spurs rest the big three for no apparent reason other than rest? How long have you been a Spurs fan?

This is true. I believe there was only one game before last season where the Big 3 all sat when healthy (aside from games at the very end of the season).

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200902030DEN.html

spurspokesman
11-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Would be a nice way to say eff you to the league if the big three sat lol,but us prideful spurs fans want a win reguardless. Wait and see approach for me.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 02:10 PM

What part of "nationally televised game" did you miss from the original post?

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Memphis is the team we need to beat. If we find ourselves in Miami again, that's a good thing, because it means we're in the Finals.

Tank it tonight, Pop! Do it! Give TNT the big middle finger! :lol

Mugen
11-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Expecting LeBron to put up NBA2K numbers with DeJuan guarding him :corn:

DPG21920
11-29-2012, 03:53 PM

Per Buck Harvey this may appear to be wrong. Nothing confirmed, but he said TP, Manu, Tim and Danny spotted on flight to SA.

bklynspursfan
11-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Per Buck Harvey this may appear to be wrong. Nothing confirmed, but he said TP, Manu, Tim and Danny spotted on flight to SA.

I thought he was joking with that comment.. I really hope he is lol

Buck Harvey ‏@Buck_SA (https://twitter.com/Buck_SA)
@tp9network (https://twitter.com/tp9network), @manuginobili (https://twitter.com/manuginobili), Duncan and Green spotted on flight today to SA? Next to take off will be LeBron over Bonner.

Darius Bieber
11-29-2012, 03:54 PM

:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 03:58 PM

@tp9network (https://twitter.com/tp9network), @manuginobili (https://twitter.com/manuginobili), Duncan and Green spotted on flight today to SA? Next to take off will be LeBron over Bonner.

Does that mean TP and Manu are on the flight, or is it just Duncan and Green, and the tweet is being sent to tp9network and manuginobili?

If all four are headed back to SA, then it's FULL TANK MODE tonight. Good. I can watch the Marquette-Florida game instead...at least that game will be competitive. :lol

Darius Bieber
11-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Does that mean TP and Manu are on the flight, or is it just Duncan and Green, and the tweet is being sent to TP9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=806)network, manuginobili (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17669)?

If all four are headed back to SA, then it's FULL TANK MODE tonight. Good. I can watch the Marquette-Florida game instead...at least that game will be competitive. :lol

Hmm could be, but Danny Green has his own Twitter so why wasn't it sent to him as well? I know Tim Duncan doesn't have an 'official' one.

bklynspursfan
11-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Does that mean TP and Manu are on the flight, or is it just Duncan and Green, and the tweet is being sent to tp9network and manuginobili?

Looks like it's full tank mode.

Bruno
11-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Duncan played 17:41min in the first half against Orlando and Parker played 18:30min in the first half. Pop wasn't trying at all to give them some rest in prevision of the Heat game. It sounds a lot like his initial plan was not to play them against Miami. The Orlando game ending in a blowout could have changed this initial plan but he could also stick to it.

Bruno
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM

It's confirmed by McDonald:
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/11/29/spurs-will-face-heat-without-big-three-green/

Creation88
11-29-2012, 04:14 PM
POP DONT GIVE A FUCK. shitted all over Stern. i love it.

bklynspursfan
11-29-2012, 04:15 PM
I would've benched them vs Orlando if at all, but even so they've looked good lately.. Would really liked to have let them play tonight. Mainly cause they've looked good, Manu was finding his rhythm, TP was getting it going on the road trip.

Mal
11-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Lmao TNT, Popovich screw their game. Guess everybody will watch ncaa/nfl.

HI-FI
11-29-2012, 04:20 PM

shit....the Dictator will remember this come playoffs. He's probably got another game 6 penciled in.

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.aspirefcu.org/blog/sites/default/files/imagecache/Teaser/blog/images/bigstock_fuel_gauge_-_full_5083135.jpg
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/m1-tank-9.jpg
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagedb/imagedb1108/imagedb110811842/10234992-close-up-of-a-word-mode.jpg

I'm gonna watch the Marquette-Florida game. GO GATORS!!!!!

Bruno
11-29-2012, 04:23 PM
I think this story will make a lot of noise.

It takes huge cojones to do something like that. Screwing a high profile game like that is unheard of. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stern publicly reacting to that and warning teams that they aren't allowed to do that.

NASpurs
11-29-2012, 04:23 PM
shit....the Dictator will remember this come playoffs. He's probably got another game 6 penciled in.

Yeah no shit, Stern will say "Fuck You" to Pop and give the Spurs the worst refs in the playoffs. :lol

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah no shit, Stern will say "Fuck You" to Pop and give the Spurs the worst refs in the playoffs. :lol

Joey Crawford will ref every Spurs playoff game. :lol

spurraider21
11-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Considering we had 4 games in 5 days I guess if pop was going to tank one game he chose the one we were most likely to lose anyway. Maximizing our record. What if we tanked and lost to Orlando only to lose at full strength to Miami.

Still would have been great to test us against the best with the way Tim tony Manu have been playing.

TampaDude

It takes huge cojones to do something like that. Screwing a high profile game like that is unheard of. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stern publicly reacting to that and warning teams that they aren't allowed to do that.

Teams can do whatever the fuck they want to. There's no rule that says you must play certain players in any given game.

spurs10
:lol
This did make me laugh out loud. Pop might sit them just to shoot a big middle finger to Stern for letting a team on a 4 in 5 days play a team with 4 days on a nationally televised game.

Rummpd
Not a good decision by Pop no matter how this is spun.

Mugen
11-29-2012, 04:27 PM
i'd feel bad for the Spurs fans trying to go to the game tonight but i figured they probably turned into Laker fans circa 2008 and then Heat fans in 2011.

bigfan
11-29-2012, 04:30 PM
If true (and I hope it is) I think its very smart. The real enemy is the Grizz and Randolph, not the Heat. No need for the Big 3 to get wiped out tonight and then have to be ready for the Grizz. If the Heat wins tonight, so what? If our reserves win, now thats a whole nuther story! Im going to watch regardless to see just how strong Blair, Splitter and Bonner can be.

Dex
11-29-2012, 04:31 PM

I know you are referencing Stern's mentality, and not your own, but....Team's aren't allowed to do what? Rest their players during a ridiculously lopsided road schedule?

I'm not going to pretend like Pop's only motivation in doing this is rest...but it's a coaches job to protect his team, both mentally and physically.

Even with the Big 3 on the floor, the chances of the road-weary Spurs winning this game were probably minute compared to the chances that they get blown out on national TV. What does that do for the team's psyche? It was a trap game, through and through.

Pop has essentially diffused what was most likely a bad situation. Now the Spurs won't be expected by anybody to win, and if by some miracle they do, it will be a huge boost to the Spurs' bench's ego and a huge crush to the Heat's. In the meantime, the Big 3 get to rest up for what is potentially a larger game (standings wise) against division-rival Memphis in what promises to be a physical game on Saturday.

There is nothing in the rule book that says a coach has to play his best players. He is there to lead his team, not be an entertainer. If Stern wants to come out with a warning, he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 04:32 PM
If true (and I hope it is) I think its very smart. The real enemy is the Grizz and Randolph, not the Heat. No need for the Big 3 to get wiped out tonight and then have to be ready for the Grizz. If the Heat wins tonight, so what? If our reserves win, now thats a whole nuther story! Im going to watch regardless to see just how strong Blair, Splitter and Bonner can be.

^ this

The Grizz are the team we need to beat right now. Next time we're in Miami, it will be in the Finals.

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 04:33 PM
I know you are referencing Stern's mentality, and not your own, but....Team's aren't allowed to do what? Rest their players during a ridiculously lopsided road schedule?

I'm not going to pretend like Pop's only motivation in doing this is rest...but it's a coaches job to protect his team, both mentally and physically.

Even with the Big 3 on the floor, the chances of the road-weary Spurs winning this game were probably minute compared to the chances that they get blown out on national TV? What does that do for the team's psyche?

He has essentially diffused what was most likely a bad situation. Now the Spurs won't be expected by anybody to win, and if by some miracle they do, it will be a huge boost to the Spurs' benches ego and a huge crush to the Heat's. In the mean-time, the Big 3 get to rest up for what is potentially a larger game (standings wise) against division-rival Memphis in what promises to be a physical game on Saturday.

There is nothing in the rule book that says a coach has to play his best players. He is there to lead his team, not be an entertainer. If Stern wants to come out with a warning, he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

A-FUCKING-MEN, brah!

DejuanorwhatDude
11-29-2012, 04:37 PM
If we lose Saturday we're gonna look very stupid.

DejuanorwhatDude
11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
BTW why Green? Injured or what?

BatManu20
11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter (https://twitter.com/SportsCenter)
HOOPS ALERT: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker & Manu Ginobili did NOT travel w/ Spurs to Miami. They will all sit vs Heat tonight.

So, no. And LOL at TNT.

Bruno
11-29-2012, 04:46 PM

First, as you've guessed I'm referencing to Stern's mentality. Personally, I have no issue at all with Pop doing that.

While Pop is doing his job as a coach with that move, Stern will have to do his job as a commissioner. As a commissioner, his job is to make the NBA a profitable business. Pop screwing a national televised game is bad for the NBA business.

Mugen
11-29-2012, 04:53 PM
It's a big F.U. to Stern and the schedulers who always favor the big market teams so i'm always a huge fan when Pop does this.

Ice009
11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Pop should be fined. You can't just sit people if they are in good enough shape to play. Sure the schedule sucks, but every team has some games that are hard schedule wise.

Dex
11-29-2012, 05:01 PM
First, as you've guessed I'm referencing to Stern's mentality. Personally, I have no issue at all with Pop doing that.

While Pop is doing his job as a coach with that move, Stern will have to do his job as a commissioner. As a commissioner, his job is to make the NBA a profitable business. Pop screwing a national televised game is bad for the NBA business.

It's a delicate balance. Most competitive players (and coaches) are concerned about one thing: winning. Entertaining the fans is a secondary byproduct to that; people watch to see their team try to win.

I know that doesn't jive with Stern's responsibility of making the league profitable, and quite honestly: I personally don't care. He's already skewed the league towards the major markets in the name of profitability. At some point, he needs to realize this is a sport, not a show. If people want a show, they should go to a movie or Broadway or WWF.

Pop should be fined. You can't just sit people if they are in good enough shape to play. Sure the schedule sucks, but every team has some games that are hard schedule wise.

Every team can also rest their players if they want to during those games.

timvp
11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Tbh, Stern screwed himself with one of the most unbalanced schedules I've ever seen. You can't have the old Spurs playing four in five nights and have the Heat playing the their first game in five nights and expect Pop to not at least consider pulling some sort of shenanigans. The schedule-maker needs to update his software if that type of unbalance is even allowed to be spit out.

Regarding Stern's reaction, I think Bruno is partially right. In the past, Stern has told coaches and front office people that have moved on from the Spurs organization that they won't be able to get away with the stuff that Pop gets away with. Pop has been grandfathered into being allowed to do things others aren't allowed to do (such as treat media like second-class citizens, refuse to wear a mic at halftime, be short with sideline reporters, shield his players from interviews, hide his practice locations on the road, etc, etc, etc). Stern can't do anything about Pop sitting his players either but you can bet he'll send a memo to the other coaches discouraging the practice.

As far as wondering if Stern will go to Pop directly ... I doubt it. Pop can point to the ridiculous schedule and Stern won't have a response.

Bruno
11-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Pop = badass

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Saw this comment on ESPN.com and thought it was pretty funny:

"The Heat were thinking about giving their 3 most important guys the night off, too, but then there would be no one to ref the game."

gameFACE
11-29-2012, 05:24 PM
:sombrero:They probably flew Tim, Tony, Manu and Green on Southwest to help offset the impact of the upcoming fine......

rjv
11-29-2012, 05:27 PM

but how could he ever objectively enforce a rule against it ?

rjv
11-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Tbh, Stern screwed himself with one of the most unbalanced schedules I've ever seen. You can't have the old Spurs playing four in five nights and have the Heat playing the their first game in five nights and expect Pop to not at least consider pulling some sort of shenanigans. The schedule-maker needs to update his software if that type of unbalance is even allowed to be spit out.

Regarding Stern's reaction, I think Bruno is partially right. In the past, Stern has told coaches and front office people that have moved on from the Spurs organization that they won't be able to get away with the stuff that Pop gets away with. Pop has been grandfathered into being allowed to do things others aren't allowed to do (such as treat media like second-class citizens, refuse to wear a mic at halftime, be short with sideline reporters, shield his players from interviews, hide his practice locations on the road, etc, etc, etc). Stern can't do anything about Pop sitting his players either but you can bet he'll send a memo to the other coaches discouraging the practice.

As far as wondering if Stern will go to Pop directly ... I doubt it. Pop can point to the ridiculous schedule and Stern won't have a response.

exactly, pop would bring up an even more uncomfortable issue for stern, that of questionable scheduling.

Das Texan
11-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Even funnier would be Pop letting Coach Bud have the game tonight.

TampaDude
11-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Even funnier would be Pop letting Coach Bud have the game tonight.

LOL that would rule. Maybe Pop will get himself tossed in the first quarter just for good measure. :lol

Das Texan
11-29-2012, 05:44 PM
LOL that would rule. Maybe Pop will get himself tossed in the first quarter just for good measure. :lol

That would allow Pop to get out of talking to Sager.

eric365
11-29-2012, 05:54 PM

Same problem in soccer with meaningless cup games and a rule in some countries is to have at least a certain number of starter from a game to the next one.

For the nba it could be that you have to play at least 2 or 3 starters from the last game

But it doesn't fix it at all. You can still rest your star duo or even play the stars only one minute...

DMC
11-29-2012, 05:55 PM
What part of "nationally televised game" did you miss from the original post?

Failol par per etc

silverblackfan
11-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Lets be real, if the Spurs make it to the finals, the refs will be helping the Heat all the way. If OKC thought they got screwed last year, then the Spurs would get worse. It doesn't matter if the Spurs played the Big 3 or not tonight. Might as well protect the team's health and prepare for Memphis, which is the more relative threat at this time.

Bruno
11-29-2012, 06:08 PM

What is the most problematic for the league isn't that Pop trashed a game, it's that he did it in a prime time nationally televised game.

Making a hard rule to avoid coaches to give DNP-rest to players will be nearly impossible. However, Stern can do at least two things:
- He can give more constraints to the NBA scheduler to avoid teams being tempted to trash a nationally televised game. You can imagine news constraint like "teams can't a play a nationally televised game if it's their 4th game in 5 days or if it's at the end of a b2b with a flight above a certain distance..."
- Stern can talk to the owners and tell them that teams trashing nationally televised games could cost them a lot of money because TV incomes could slip. If they want to keep the league profit at its level, they must keep their coach, one of their employee, away from such moves.

Hoops Czar
11-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Lets be real, if the Spurs make it to the finals, the refs will be helping the Heat all the way. If OKC thought they got screwed last year, then the Spurs would get worse. It doesn't matter if the Spurs played the Big 3 or not tonight. Might as well protect the team's health and prepare for Memphis, which is the more relative threat at this time.

friggin clown. What's wrong with protecting the team's health against the Washington Wizards. It would sting a lot more if one of the big three got injured against a winnless team without their two best players. I think actions speak louder than words. Pop is afraid of the Miami Heat and he doesn't want his team to lose confidence going forward so he took the coward's way out. Green is pretty worthless though. He could take a month off and nobody would notice.

Hoops Czar
11-29-2012, 06:14 PM
What is the most problematic for the league isn't that Pop trashed a game, it's that he did it in a prime time nationally televised game.

Making a hard rule to avoid coaches to give DNP-rest to players will be nearly impossible. However, Stern can do at least two things:
- He can give more constraints to the NBA scheduler to avoid teams being tempted to trash a nationally televised game. You can imagine news constraint like "teams can't a play a nationally televised game if it's their 4th game in 5 days or if it's at the end of a b2b with a flight above a certain distance..."
- Stern can talk to the owners and tell them that teams trashing nationally televised games could cost them a lot of money because TV incomes could slip. If they want to keep the league profit at its level, they must keep their coach, one of their employee, away from such moves.

It isn't just because it was nationally televised, it was a road game and the sell out crowd just pissed away good money to see to elite clubs. Nobody's paying to see De colo and Mills get lit up by Wade and Lebron. I expect a pretty hefty fine.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 06:53 PM

Long enough.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Failol par per etc

One of us has a reading comprehension problem, unless the above post means "yes, OV, you were exactly right".

DPG21920
11-29-2012, 06:58 PM
@ESPNSteinLine: RT @JeffZillgitt: Adam Silver in April: "Strategic resting of particular players on particular nights is within the discretion of the teams"

DMC
11-29-2012, 07:00 PM
One of us has a reading comprehension problem, unless the above post means "yes, OV, you were exactly right".

That's what it meant, I was agreeing with you.

DPG21920
11-29-2012, 07:04 PM
That's what it meant, I was agreeing with you.

Sureeeeeee

therealtruth
11-29-2012, 07:27 PM

Agreed. I don't even think it helps the Spurs. But if Pop really was going to do it. He should have done it against the Raptors or Wizards. Those games mean nothing win or loss.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Why does a win against the Heat mean more than a game against any other eastern conference team?

Mel_13
11-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Agreed. I don't even think it helps the Spurs. But if Pop really was going to do it. He should have done it against the Raptors or Wizards. Those games mean nothing win or loss.

Neither does tonight's game.

txstr1986
11-29-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm most looking forward to the post-game press conference when Pop gets asked about his. His response is going to be material for another "Pop's Greatest Hits" highlight real.

therealtruth
11-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Playing tough games does more to help you than playing easy games. You don't get a championship by going through the path of least resistance. We saw it in the playoffs. The Spurs didn't really get challenged through the first two rounds and that was a weakness against the Thunder.

Hoops Czar
11-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Why does a win against the Heat mean more than a game against any other eastern conference team?

Because the Wizards and Raptors aren't very good measuring sticks and they've had the 19th easiest schedule in the NBA thus far. Quantity doesn't equal quality. A giant middle finger to anyone who brought tickets to this one.

DMC
11-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Sureeeeeee
Oh come now. Have I ever misled anyone here?

DMC
11-29-2012, 07:54 PM

In case of a tie in the standings, home court etc.

Mel_13
11-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Playing tough games does more to help you than playing easy games. You don't get a championship by going through the path of least resistance. We saw it in the playoffs. The Spurs didn't really get challenged through the first two rounds and that was a weakness against the Thunder.

The Spurs were 48-7 in the 55 games including Game 2 of the WCF. Are you really taking the position that they would have won the series if they had only played the big 3 in those regular season games in Portland and Utah? Seriously?

siraulo23
11-29-2012, 07:55 PM
spurs gonne lose by 50 tbh

PÒÓCH
11-29-2012, 08:07 PM

What does it matter, 2 days or 30 years pick one.
How long have you been a member of the human race?

eDizzle20
11-29-2012, 08:12 PM
Sanctions forthcoming for the Spurs according to David Stern due to them sitting the big 3--too funny and ridiculous.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
What does it matter, 2 days or 30 years pick one.
How long have you been a member of the human race?

Whatever it is, you don't know dick about the Spurs. If it's more than 2 days then perhaps you should start paying attention.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 10:49 PM
In case of a tie in the standings, home court etc.

Good point. Head to head might mean something. It'll be a nice problem to have, because it means they're in the finals. How bad would it suck to come down to a game 7 in Miami because Pop decided to fuck around tonight and lose by 4 points, when all he really had to do was NOT put Danny Green on that plane?

DPG21920
11-29-2012, 11:12 PM
How many lashings is Silver getting right now for his statement :lol

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 11:17 PM
How many lashings is Silver getting right now for his statement :lol

I actually like David Stern, and defend him often. But cutting the legs out from under his successor is really shitty to do. Don't know what the fuck he was thinking doing that. That Obama populist statement is retarded too, particularly considering he's going to fine the Spurs more money than I'll spend on the NBA in my lifetime.

PÒÓCH
11-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Whatever it is, you don't know dick about the Spurs. If it's more than 2 days then perhaps you should start paying attention.

I don't know dick? I'm very impressed by your eloquent grammar. Should I level myself to middle school diatribe with you? Fine let me lower my IQ level so that we can communicate equally. let me see..... you don't know penis either poo poo head.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Should I level myself to middle school diatribe with you?

Did you just pick words at random?

PÒÓCH
11-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Did you just pick words at random?

Why would I do that? To be able to effectively communicate you don't choose words at random, rather you tactfully and judiciously pick what best denotes what it is you are trying to convey. Capish?

Obstructed_View
11-29-2012, 11:34 PM
He'll sit out all the starters and watch with glee as Cory Joseph, James Anderson, and Bonner take their place.

:lol intellectual
:lol "nationaly"
:lol "telivised"

PÒÓCH
11-29-2012, 11:36 PM
:lol intellectual
:lol "nationaly"
:lol "telivised"

This is what happens when you drink and type, do you feel superior now? Give yourself a pat in the back.

wut
11-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Saw this comment on ESPN.com and thought it was pretty funny:

"The Heat were thinking about giving their 3 most important guys the night off, too, but then there would be no one to ref the game."

I'm sorry but that's freaking hilarious! :rollin