PDA

View Full Version : GOOGLE/Trivia

Avante
11-30-2012, 12:32 AM
I always get a big kick out of this stupid...."you Googled that"...hahaha!!!!

Ok gang here's the deal, if you guys as a group can answer these 10 questions by any means you need, Google the fuck out of it. I will never post on this forum ever again, now is that some motivation or what? Remember I just Google all my stuff so it should be a piece of cake....right? Piece of cake!

1.Name 6 NFL players who ran on World Record 4x1 teams?

2.What father and son who both played in the NFL were 25 plus long jumpers while in college?

3.What player scored...

rush
reception
pass
punt return
kickoff return
PAT
FG

4.Give me the names of 10 white backs that had 1000 yard NFL seasons?

5.Who was the second back from one of those HBCU schools to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season.

6.What team did a cat nicknamed.."Golden Wheels"...play on?

7.Who was known as..."Famous"...?

8.Give me...10...NFL cats named...Willie..?

9.Give me...6...NFL backs from those MEAC schools...?

10.Give me the names of two NFL players that beat Bob Hayes in a sprint?

Remember Google is your friend, get all those right as a gang/team/group and I'm.....poof!...gone! I'm not interested in a bunch of the usual bullshit, Put me in my place, show my ass up. Don;'t run your fucking mouth then..."I don't care about trivia and..."....fuck that! Step up to the plate and swing for the fences or shut the fuck up.

Blake
11-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Shut up, fool.

70% fat ol fuck

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 01:07 AM
1. You're a faggot

2. You're a faggot

3. You're a faggot

4. You're a faggot

5. You're a faggot

6. You're a faggot

7. You're a faggot

8. You're a faggot

9. You're a faggot

10. You're a faggot

There's your answers, now leave...

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:07 AM
This is going to be fun.

GoodOdor
11-30-2012, 01:08 AM
You gonna welch again like last time, fat ol' fuck?

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:08 AM
1. You're a faggot

2. You're a faggot

3. You're a faggot

4. You're a faggot

5. You're a faggot

6. You're a faggot

7. You're a faggot

8. You're a faggot

9. You're a faggot

10. You're a faggot

There's your answers, now leave...

Stay stupid fucker.

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:09 AM

I've never welched.

Notice how nobody here knows shit?

Come on ya little shits, show me something besides....DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 01:09 AM

Of course he will, not once has he ever held up his end of the bargain on his dumbass bets....

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:10 AM
Of course he will, not once has he ever held up his end of the bargain on his dumbass bets....

Why lie?

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Just as I thought you fucks ain't got shit. Not a pair of nuts among ya.

DPG21920
11-30-2012, 01:11 AM
You're about to get banned.

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:12 AM
You're about to get banned.

And miss all these football dummies, wow!

Blake
11-30-2012, 01:13 AM
I've never welched.

Notice how nobody here knows shit?

Come on ya little shits, show me something besides....DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Notice how everyone here knows you are a fraud?

70% fat ol fuck

Blake
11-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Why lie?

Because you're an insecure fat fuck.

And you're old.

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:17 AM
Stick to....so who will play in the Superbowl? Wow, Andrew Luck! The Saints are done. Do the Niners really need this?

Talk about depth.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 01:20 AM
And miss all these football dummies, wow!

So if you wouldn't miss it here, why not leave?

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Stick to....so who will play in the Superbowl? Wow, Andrew Luck! The Saints are done. Do the Niners really need this?

Talk about depth.

And "look at how many obscure NFL scrubs who ran track in the 1940's I can name" is somehow deep? :lol

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:23 AM
And "look at how many obscure NFL scrubs who ran track in the 1940's I can name" is somehow deep? :lol

Dude we have three sub 10.10 guys on NFL rosters right now, who? Wanna talk about the fastest hurdler playing NFL football today?

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:24 AM
So if you wouldn't miss it here, why not leave?

I like to laugh.

Plus it's pretty cool knowing so much more than you little shits.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 01:29 AM
Dude we have three sub 10.10 guys on NFL rosters right now, who? Wanna talk about the fastest hurdler playing NFL football today?

No, I don't want to talk about the fastest hurdler playing NFL football today, because I don't give a fuck, nor does anybody else...

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:36 AM
No, I don't want to talk about the fastest hurdler playing NFL football today, because I don't give a fuck, nor does anybody else...

Ok then how about all those stud backs from small schools, let me guess...huh? Wanna talk about what players will be moving up on the all time lists? Can't do that either can ya? How's bout the best current NFLers out of the MAC? Don't have a clue do ya?

Fucking idiot!

Avante
11-30-2012, 01:42 AM
I did the best I could to rev this place up, you fucks are boring.

Gotta date, see ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ColinB
11-30-2012, 01:49 AM
1. Ron Brown, Sam Graddy, Willie Gault, Jim Hines, OJ Simpson, Earl McCullouch

2. Eric and Terry Metcalf

3. Keith Lincoln

4. Jim Taylor, Craig James, Peyton Hillis, Mark Van Eeghen, Rocky Bleier, Larry Csonka, John Riggins, Steve Van Buren, Jim Otis, Charley Tolar

5. Willie Ellison

6. Buffalo Bills

7. Amos Zereoué, Amos Lawrence

8. Willie Roaf, Willie Parker, Willie McGinest, Willie Anderson, Willie Ponder, Willie Reid, Willie Tullis, Willie Colon, Willie Howard, Willie Lanier

9. Maurice Hicks, Chad Simpson, Alonzo Coleman, John Sykes, Cliff McClain, Carl Painter

10. Homer Jones, Cliff Branch

Thanks Google.

johnsmith
11-30-2012, 01:40 PM
bump because someone answered your stupid fucking questions but you're still here.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 02:05 PM
bump because someone answered your stupid fucking questions but you're still here.
You actually expected him to not welch? :lol

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:10 PM
You actually expected him to not welch? :lol

There not all right.

ColinB
11-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Don't play that game. Tell me which ones because I have links.

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Don't play that game. Tell me which ones because I have links.

Recheck things and you tell me.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 02:19 PM
There not all right.
Or maybe you're wrong....

Avante
11-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Or maybe you're wrong....

Dude, those are my questions. I'm not wrong.

Leroy Kelly was out of Morgan State, he was the second NFLer to gain a 1000 yards out of those HBCU schools, he did that in 1966, Willie Ellison out of Texas Southern had his lone 1000 yard season in 1971.

J.D.Smith NCA&T was the first when he gained a 1036 in 1959. The Raiders Clemon Daneils was out of Prairie View he gained a 1099 in 1963 but was in the AFL.

That is all on page 444 of my "Google"...The Official NFL Encyclopedia

I'll give ColinB props, nice effort.

Next time I'll have to bring my A stuff.

ColinB
11-30-2012, 04:11 PM
That was actually a typo on my part. Not sure why I put Willie, even have "leroy kelly 2nd from hbcu" in my google search history. I know I had all three players in tabs looking at football reference stats to see who was second, must have typed the wrong one.

What else is wrong?

Nice job making sure to correct me as quick as possible. I was going to check it over when I got off of work, but you covered yourself damn quick. A little scared, I suppose.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:16 PM
That was actually a typo on my part. Not sure why I put Willie, even have "leroy kelly 2nd from hbcu" in my google search history. I know I had all three players in tabs looking at football reference stats to see who was second, must have typed the wrong one.

What else is wrong?

Nice job making sure to correct me as quick as possible. I was going to check it over when I got off of work, but you covered yourself damn quick. A little scared, I suppose.

If you hadn't acted like I was bullshitting I would have given you more time.

Wanna try it again?

Being "here" I didn't think I had to work too had, now I see I need to elevate my game.

ColinB
11-30-2012, 04:19 PM
I asked which ones I got wrong because I had links to support my answers. Then you just came back with that. I just wanted an answer such as "5, 7, 10" or whatever.

I'm not playing anymore. I think the point has been made that all your cute little facts can easily be googled. No one was expecting you to leave.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I asked which ones I got wrong because I had links to support my answers. Then you just came back with that. I just wanted an answer such as "5, 7, 10" or whatever.

I'm not playing anymore. I think the point has been made that all your cute little facts can easily be googled. No one was expecting you to leave.

Actually I wanted to show just how lazy people are. And if I really brought out the "A" stuff no you won't be finding it on Google.

One example...

You gave me Homer Jones and Cliff Branch as those who beat Bob Hayes, ok now tell me...

what other NFLer beat him?
what other NFLers ran on the same 4x1 team with him at FAMU?
what NFLer had a brother who beat him?

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Tbh, lazy people are actually unemployable losers such as yourself who live off welfare and food stamps and have the time to memorize useless football trivia that nobody gives a fuck about.....

ColinB
11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
That's not how you made your original post sound. Regardless, on this little adventure, I came across several sites where dudes are jacking off to lists and facts regarding NFL track stars, track, and all that stuff you're into. Just makes me wonder why you aren't posting on those sites, although I guess it could have easily been you.

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Tbh, lazy people are actually unemployable losers such as yourself who live off welfare and food stamps and have the time to memorize useless football trivia that nobody gives a fuck about.....

What do you have against realty? Why all this fantasy bullshit? Dude we make over a 100 grand a year. So you want to stay stupid, ok-cool!

Pay attention dummy...

pension
ss
wife works

now add all that up...

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:31 PM
That's not how you made your original post sound. Regardless, on this little adventure, I came across several sites where dudes are jacking off to lists and facts regarding NFL track stars, track, and all that stuff you're into. Just makes me wonder why you aren't posting on those sites, although I guess it could have easily been you.

I had a feeling that's how you did it. Was it...Texas, Brutal?

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 04:37 PM
What do you have against realty?
Nothing, I'm all for people buying houses... :lol

Avante
11-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Nothing, I'm all for people buying houses... :lol

I once listed every sub 9.6 sprinter of all time on another board. I even had the school they attended. Cat comes back...."you spelled Tuskegee wrong"...hahahaha!!!!!!!! Little man, this.."you aren't all that smart see you spelled ....." come on man talk about tiny. No cool at all.

Why do you fight it soooooooooooooooooooo damn hard? Bugs ya that you don't know shit, doesn't it?

Trill Clinton
12-01-2012, 12:08 AM
1. Ron Brown, Sam Graddy, Willie Gault, Jim Hines, OJ Simpson, Earl McCullouch

2. Eric and Terry Metcalf

3. Keith Lincoln

4. Jim Taylor, Craig James, Peyton Hillis, Mark Van Eeghen, Rocky Bleier, Larry Csonka, John Riggins, Steve Van Buren, Jim Otis, Charley Tolar

5. Willie Ellison

6. Buffalo Bills

7. Amos Zereoué, Amos Lawrence

8. Willie Roaf, Willie Parker, Willie McGinest, Willie Anderson, Willie Ponder, Willie Reid, Willie Tullis, Willie Colon, Willie Howard, Willie Lanier

9. Maurice Hicks, Chad Simpson, Alonzo Coleman, John Sykes, Cliff McClain, Carl Painter

10. Homer Jones, Cliff Branch

Thanks Google.

If you hadn't acted like I was bullshitting I would have given you more time.

Wanna try it again?

Being "here" I didn't think I had to work too had, now I see I need to elevate my game.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbekaxYx6Y1qdpf83o1_250.gif

damn, avante.

colin swooped in and snatched ya soul like shang tsung.

i have no qualms with you and find you rather hilarious, but be reasonable and meet him halfway.

how bout you take 2 weeks off man?

Avante
12-01-2012, 03:06 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbekaxYx6Y1qdpf83o1_250.gif

damn, avante.

colin swooped in and snatched ya soul like shang tsung.

i have no qualms with you and find you rather hilarious, but be reasonable and meet him halfway.

how bout you take 2 weeks off man?

Here's what really happened.

I post on track/football boards. I've asked those questions before, all he did was find me answering those questions. Trust me I could ask 10 more questions that are impossible to Google because I've never used them before.

I will confess however I really didn't think anyone "here" would take the time to try and find the answers, yep, el wrongo.

Clipper Nation
12-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Seriously, B, what a lame fucking excuse and attempt to change the rules after you lost.... :cry "He found my answers to the questions on Google!" :cry

Don't ask the same questions you've answered elsewhere if you don't want that to happen, welcher....

Avante
12-01-2012, 03:33 AM
Seriously, B, what a lame fucking excuse and attempt to change the rules after you lost.... :cry "He found my answers to the questions on Google!" :cry

Don't ask the same questions you've answered elsewhere if you don't want that to happen, welcher....

There you go again totally misunderstanding the deal. He didn't get them all right. You really didn't notice that? Yes he did great by finding my own answers. But the deal was getting them all right and that didn't happen. Do you always get everything wrong?

This is me on a board where people do care about more than just last/next weeks games.

paste...

I have a scrapbook full of pictures of sprinters, in the front...Jesse Owens, Eddie Tolan, Ralph Metcalfe, then it's Harrison Dilliard. Barney Ewell....up to.....todays stars. One of the most awe inspiring photos is a picture of Herschel Walker in his track attire running an indoor 60 while at Georgia. We have never seen any sprinter look like that. Not Bo Jackson, not Curtis Dickey...nobody.

As a running back he was limited. He couldn't cut back, his thang was hit the hole with that 60m/10.23 speed, bounce off/run over a backer then out run a db, the classic...I...back. He couldn't run a sweep. In the NFL his limitations cost him. When the D knows he's coming somewhere between the tackles...well. He also wasn't going to be running over too many NFL backers. He did have a "good" career however. As a college back he's right there with Dorsett, Simpson, Campbell etc. I can't put him in with the great NFL backs like Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders..etc. That one trick pony routine did hurt him.

Story goes that he was chubby as a kid, then he got into pushups/situps. Was doing them by the thousands.....hmmmm?

I think it's pretty obvious that he was simply blessed. Amazing athlete/physique. He's still one of the fastest running backs to ever play in the NFL. Only Dickey's 10.10 is faster than his 10.23. Andrew Hopkins a cat outta Stephen F. Austin has the fastest 100 yard time...9.2. Hopkins did nothing in the league so.......

Clipper Nation
12-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Fuck outta here, faggot...

Blake
12-01-2012, 12:52 PM
yep, el wrongo.

Per the ol usual, par for the course, mason is starving etc etc

Clipper Nation
12-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Per the ol usual, par for the course, mason is starving etc etc
Shitful betting mercy, Mason's hungry and thirsty I saiddddd

Avante
12-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Fuck outta here, faggot...

Not everyone gets off on being stupid prick, you seem to thrive on it.

JMarkJohns
12-02-2012, 03:35 PM
http://thefootballgirl.com/assets/images/schwab.jpg

We know your shitty TV show on ESPN loser was canceled, but quit trying to impress yourself via this message board. If you want to suck yourself off, try yoga. Nobody gives a shit how much time you spent as a shut-in, "learning" this crap.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 03:42 PM

I guess this explains how he's 6'2" 280

Avante
12-02-2012, 03:43 PM

We know your shitty TV show on ESPN loser was canceled, but quit trying to impress yourself via this message board. If you want to suck yourself off, try yoga. Nobody gives a shit how much time you spent as a shut-in, "learning" this crap.

And what do you do slick? Give us a run down on what we all already know? Let's see....I bet the Pats, Texans, Broncos, Ravens stand the best chance of making it to the biggie from the AFC, over in the NFC how about NYG, Niners, Falcons and Packers, wow deep. Wanna talk about those black QB's, how about that Niner QB situation? How many posters do we need doing the dailey news?

Fuck you!

JMarkJohns
12-02-2012, 04:01 PM
You clearly are so engrossed with sucking off your quasi-knowledge boner that you've never read any post of mine that isn't in criticism of your attention whoring. Quit being such a self-obsessed douche for long enough to realize shitty takes from a shitty poster makes for shitty forums. It's not a board knowledge issue. It's a bored, superficial fucktard issue.

But you've proven as incapable of understanding the malice against you as you have betting lines.

Avante
12-02-2012, 05:25 PM
You clearly are so engrossed with sucking off your quasi-knowledge boner that you've never read any post of mine that isn't in criticism of your attention whoring. Quit being such a self-obsessed douche for long enough to realize shitty takes from a shitty poster makes for shitty forums. It's not a board knowledge issue. It's a bored, superficial fucktard issue.

But you've proven as incapable of understanding the malice against you as you have betting lines.

Could it be I need more than these simpletons can provide? I wait to see interesting threads, that never happens. Way too many know nothings here. So I have to come up with my own excitement. I,d love to see some riveting dialogue, interesting threads, where they at?

How about you doing something, well?

JMarkJohns
12-02-2012, 06:11 PM
So your excuse for polluting the board with shit is because you're bored from the board not having shit to talk about. Makes sense...

Avante
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM
So your excuse for polluting the board with shit is because you're bored from the board not having shit to talk about. Makes sense...

Are we hurting for space here? I don't enter threads that don't interest me. So you see trivia/betting as shit? Dude, who can't talk todays action? I need more than that, ok with you?

JMarkJohns
12-02-2012, 06:41 PM
So you come to a basketball boards general NFL sub-forum to talk deep NFL. Makes sense...

Maybe you should start your own "intellectual" NFL blog named The Deep Post (see what I did there?) where you can post to, argue with and impress yourself until the bandwidth is exceeded.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 06:42 PM
So you come to a basketball boards general NFL sub-forum to talk deep NFL. Makes sense...

Maybe you should start your own "intellectual" NFL blog named The Deep Post (see what I did there?) where you can post to, argue with and impress yourself until the bandwidth is exceeded.
Maybe he'll post his weekly NFL picks, that way I can make money by betting the opposite of whatever he's betting.

Avante
12-02-2012, 06:46 PM

Ok man no more trivia. Let's zero in on the right now, ok?

Avante
12-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Maybe he'll post his weekly NFL picks, that way I can make money by betting the opposite of whatever he's betting.

You do know I was up, right?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 06:49 PM
You do know I was up, right?

Through this week you'll be down :lol

:lol betting expert down money through 13 weeks

Avante
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Through this week you'll be down :lol

:lol betting expert down money through 13 weeks

Not really but on this board, yep.

Now the big finish!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Not really but on this board, yep.

Now the big finish!
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

":cry I swear, I've had a bunch of winning bets I haven't posted on this site :cry"

Avante
12-02-2012, 06:54 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

":cry I swear, I've had a bunch of winning bets I haven't posted on this site :cry"

I also bet college games.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 06:55 PM
So you claim to be an NFL betting expert but you're collectively down on NFL bets this year, right?

Avante
12-02-2012, 07:07 PM
So you claim to be an NFL betting expert but you're collectively down on NFL bets this year, right?

Is the season over yet? I'm at about even right now. 4 weeks/playoffs to win big $$$$$$$$.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Is the season over yet? I'm at about even right now. 4 weeks/playoffs to win big $$$$$$$$.

Someone who's "about even" (meaning you're down money) over a 13 week sample space isn't a betting expert, regardless of how the next 4 weeks/playoffs go. 13 weeks is more than enough time for "bad luck" to correct itself.

Betting experts have bad weeks. Maybe even 2-3 consecutive bad weeks. They don't have 13 week stretches where they're down money.

Avante
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Someone who's "about even" (meaning you're down money) over a 13 week sample space isn't a betting expert, regardless of how the next 4 weeks/playoffs go. 13 weeks is more than enough time for "bad luck" to correct itself.

Betting experts have bad weeks. Maybe even 2-3 consecutive bad weeks. They don't have 13 week stretches where they're down money.

They also don't lose $$$$$$$$ over a season. Why don't you hold off on the masturbating and wait until this season is over? You are setting yourself up to look totally stupid and trust me I'll be all over your smart ass.

Then there is always next season.

Avante
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM

They also don't lose $$$$$$$$ over a season. Why don't you hld off on the masturbating and wait until this season is over? You are setting yourself up to look totally stupid and trust me I'll be all over your smart ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-02-2012, 07:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao You're already preparing for what to say when everything keeps going this way.

And betting experts do more than "Not lose $$$$$$$$$$$$." They have a really high return on the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ they bet. Having an NFL season where you barely scrape above .500 doesn't make you a betting expert.