PDA

View Full Version : sons stand up and support Pop! go to hell David Stern!

BRHornet45
11-30-2012, 03:34 AM
sons I support and stand by the Spurs in this ridiculous nonsense being pulled by that hypocrite David Stern! just who in the flying fuck does he think he is to want to fine them for not playing some of their starters? one must ask ... what is the agenda behind it? well its obvious .... $$$$ ...this was a nationally televised game against one of the media darling teams therefor Stern is butthurt about Pop not sending all of his "name brand" players out there. if this had been a game against some scrub team like the Bobcats or Raptors would Stern be bitching and moaning about it and throwing out fines??? the answer isn't just no, but hell to the motherfucking no. this league is a Goddamn disgrace these days and we can only hope that it can improve.

sons it is also hilarious how Stern conveniently left out the fact that this was the Spurs 4th game in 5 nights and the Heat just had 4 nights off! the Spurs are an older team and need to rest their core group of guys when coach sees fit. funny how many nights off the Heat have in between games compared to other teams.

support Pop and piss on Stern! God bless you all and have a good night.

lakerhaterade
11-30-2012, 03:39 AM
BR with the rare greats.

HI-FI
11-30-2012, 03:42 AM
BR with the fire and brimstone goods

Obstructed_View
11-30-2012, 06:17 AM
If David Stern gave a shit, he'd have taken on ESPN in 2007 when their number one story during the finals was how the Spurs were forcing the ratings down.

cd98
11-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Stern wants to GM for Hornets and coach the Spurs.

mudyez
11-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Stern wants to GM for Hornets and coach the Spurs.

Post of the year!!!

spurspokesman
11-30-2012, 09:43 AM
BR with the goods. Stern is a wicked individual lol.

TXstbobcat
11-30-2012, 10:00 AM
David Stern can complain all he wants about Pop's decision but that game last night against the Heat was competitive the entire night. I think it was a great game to watch as a fan.

TampaDude
11-30-2012, 02:49 PM
sons I support and stand by the Spurs in this ridiculous nonsense being pulled by that hypocrite David Stern! just who in the flying fuck does he think he is to want to fine them for not playing some of their starters? one must ask ... what is the agenda behind it? well its obvious .... $$$$ ...this was a nationally televised game against one of the media darling teams therefor Stern is butthurt about Pop not sending all of his "name brand" players out there. if this had been a game against some scrub team like the Bobcats or Raptors would Stern be bitching and moaning about it and throwing out fines??? the answer isn't just no, but hell to the motherfucking no. this league is a Goddamn disgrace these days and we can only hope that it can improve.

sons it is also hilarious how Stern conveniently left out the fact that this was the Spurs 4th game in 5 nights and the Heat just had 4 nights off! the Spurs are an older team and need to rest their core group of guys when coach sees fit. funny how many nights off the Heat have in between games compared to other teams.

^ the goods, son... :toast

TampaDude
11-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Think Pop will do it again on December 13th against the Blazers? Check the schedule for both the Spurs and Blazers leading up to that game. See something familiar? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2012, 02:50 PM
David Stern can complain all he wants about Pop's decision but that game last night against the Heat was competitive the entire night. I think it was a great game to watch as a fan.

was more competitive than watchin 2 bottom feeder teams going against each other or a shitty team playing a contender and we already know the result from the start

hater
11-30-2012, 02:51 PM
agree only $$$$ and the fear of losing some of it would make a Jew from Ruckers run around like a headless chicken

Kidd K
11-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Think Pop will do it again on December 13th against the Blazers? Check the schedule for both the Spurs and Blazers leading up to that game. See something familiar? :lol

Nah prolly not. It's just 3rd game in 4 nights @ Blazers who will have 2 days rest. Still sucks, but it's not as bad as 4th road game in 5 nights and 5th road game in 7 nights vs the defending champs with a ludicrous 4 days off to rest and prepare.

It will be our 5th game in 7 nights again though, but it's broken up a little more in the middle which makes it more manageable.

Our schedule does seem strangely packed together though. We get one stretch of barely any games for weeks, and everything else is packed together. January 27th-Feb 5th just has 2 games in it. And it's against the Wizards and Bobcats; worst teams in the NBA. 10 day span of like nothing.

BRHornet45
11-30-2012, 07:35 PM
So sons will Stern now start fining teams for benching their starters in primetime, nationally televised games that are a month or so before the playoffs in order to rest them? What's the difference? Its still a nationally televised game that can make big money for this racket known as the NBA.

This stupid bastard just needs a couple of good bitch slaps right across his face. Stern is starting to become a dictator like Roger Goodell has become in the NFL instead of doing his job that is commissioner. Goodell completely ruins the reputation of some players without having any factual information or list of players hurt to back up any of his claims and now Stern is telling coaches who they have to play or else they will be fined and blasted by him in the media. The NBA has also become more and more scripted and possibly even semi-rigged at times including the referee scandals and what not while under Stern. He isn't far behind Goodell and I'm afraid its only going to get worse.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Excelent post's son

God bless

Morg1411
11-30-2012, 09:35 PM
+1,000,000,000. BRHornet45 with the fuckin' goods.

KaiRMD1
11-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I support Pop and your sig BRHornet, Velvet Sky's as rules!

NRHector
11-30-2012, 11:21 PM

I love you man :toast

Manufan909
12-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Amen pops.

100%duncan
12-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Wow, son.

wildbill2u
12-02-2012, 09:26 AM

Pop is the only coach in the league with the integrity and the stones to do it again.

Old School 44
12-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Nice post. Maybe I missed it somewhere in one of the other post on this subject, but what is Peter Holt's response to this whole thing? Does he support Pop, not support Pop? Are the Spurs going to contest the fine?

BillMc
12-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Nice post. Maybe I missed it somewhere in one of the other post on this subject, but what is Peter Holt's response to this whole thing? Does he support Pop, not support Pop? Are the Spurs going to contest the fine?

I'm curious on that too, but we may never know. The Spurs keep things in house.

Old School 44
12-02-2012, 10:06 AM
On such a big issue, I'm just surprised he hasn't said anything? Even a "no comment" or "we're keeping this in house" .....something. After all, it would be Holt paying this substantial fine (wink wink), not Pop.