PDA

View Full Version : OT: Wojo destroys Stern

irishock
11-30-2012, 08:10 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--david-stern-stumbles-again-in-his-failed-culture-war-against-the-spurs-194828970.html

Great read.

DMX7
11-30-2012, 08:38 PM
I read that. He tore him a new one.

Indazone
11-30-2012, 08:45 PM
That was awesome! Thank you for that.

JMarkJohns
11-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Damn shame Stern couldn't muster the courage to send the ultimate fuck you by not suspending Amare and Diaw in 2007...

That spite aside, damn good article on a damn fool commish.

LkrFan
11-30-2012, 09:02 PM
I agree with everything he wrote but the part about Bowen. That's one dirty motherfucker.

rayjayjohnson
11-30-2012, 09:06 PM
There's only one thing woj destroys, and it's Kobe's monogamy.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2012, 09:26 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--david-stern-stumbles-again-in-his-failed-culture-war-against-the-spurs-194828970.html

Great read.

I don't give a shit what wojo says...Stern was right...pimple face tried to show him up and Stern had to respond....Pimple face knows the rules he didn't communicate his plans to anyone...this is the same Pimple face that gifted the tired old shitbag a spot on the all-star team last season and will likely try to pull that stunt again for his favorite shit-bag...

Don't take up for the Spurs because they got fined..fuck them ho's...no one cares when Stern lays the pipes to the players...so fuck off irishck...I don't give a shit if he takes all of the Spur brass money...

Stern made the right decision he just needed to fine the Spurs 1 million bucks to send the proper message...

I do think though that it was a good move by the Spurs...I think it will actually motivate the shit-bag crew :lol

Indazone
11-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Fuck Stern and his meddling. If Stern were fair, he'd have allowed Gasol to the Rockets, CP3 would have been a Laker. Scola, Martin and Dragic would be Hornets.

Lets see if he torpedoes the next deal. Rumor is out that Gasol could be traded to the Celtics, Knicks or Rockets.

pass1st
11-30-2012, 10:12 PM
I agree with everything he wrote but the part about Bowen. That's one dirty motherfucker.

:cryHe was the defender of class:cry

midnightpulp
11-30-2012, 10:28 PM
I don't give a shit what wojo says...Stern was right...pimple face tried to show him up and Stern had to respond....Pimple face knows the rules he didn't communicate his plans to anyone...this is the same Pimple face that gifted the tired old shitbag a spot on the all-star team last season and will likely try to pull that stunt again for his favorite shit-bag...

Don't take up for the Spurs because they got fined..fuck them ho's...no one cares when Stern lays the pipes to the players...so fuck off irishck...I don't give a shit if he takes all of the Spur brass money...

Stern made the right decision he just needed to fine the Spurs 1 million bucks to send the proper message...

I do think though that it was a good move by the Spurs...I think it will actually motivate the shit-bag crew :lol

A Laker fan defending Stern?

I didn't see that one coming. Honestly. [sarcasm]

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2012, 10:33 PM
A Laker fan defending Stern?

I didn't see that one coming. Honestly. [sarcasm]

no one else responds to me...I'm pretty much irrelevant...so how come you still sucking my dick and playing with my big ole monkey nuts :lol

midnightpulp
11-30-2012, 10:37 PM
no one else responds to me...I'm pretty much irrelevant...so how come you still sucking my dick and playing with my big ole monkey nuts :lol

Lest we forget? I was the one who made you relevant on this forum in this first place. Started with my OGBobbyJohnson troll, the posting of your Black Planet profile, and snowballed from there. I can make you a somebody again. Just you watch.

thunderfan
11-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Are Miami fans that lame? They only show up to see lebron and dickhead showboat? We like basketball in OKC. Noone here wants to watch anything but the opposing team's best. Get on the damn plane and put your uniform on. Play fewer minutes if you're that damn old and out of shape but at least be with your team and show up. I think it's lame, sorry

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Lest we forget? I was the one who made you relevant on this forum in this first place. Started with my OGBobbyJohnson troll, the posting of your Black Planet profile, and snowballed from there. I can make you a somebody again. Just you watch.

^ ok...my dick will be waiting :toast

Clipper Nation
11-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Fuck Stern and his meddling. If Stern were fair, he'd have allowed Gasol to the Rockets, CP3 would have been a Laker. Scola, Martin and Dragic would be Hornets.

:lmao

Way to pick the one time Stern got unfairly criticized as your example.... as owner of the Hornets at the time, Stern had the power under league rules to veto that trade... he had to sell a team, and young talent and two lottery picks was a FAR easier sell than old role players and mediocrity....

He can't torpedo a Pau trade now, because he doesn't own any teams...

Dunc n Dave
11-30-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't give a shit what wojo says...Stern was right...pimple face tried to show him up and Stern had to respond....Pimple face knows the rules he didn't communicate his plans to anyone...this is the same Pimple face that gifted the tired old shitbag a spot on the all-star team last season and will likely try to pull that stunt again for his favorite shit-bag :lol

Duncan didn't make the All Star team last year. Only Parker did you dumbass...:nope

lefty
12-01-2012, 12:09 AM
I agree with everything he wrote but the part about Bowen. That's one dirty mothhttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif Reply With Quote (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6219380)erfucker.

cough Artest, Bynum

cough

KaiRMD1
12-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Are Miami fans that lame? They only show up to see lebron and dickhead showboat? We like basketball in OKC. Noone here wants to watch anything but the opposing team's best. Get on the damn plane and put your uniform on. Play fewer minutes if you're that damn old and out of shape but at least be with your team and show up. I think it's lame, sorry

Pop sent them home, the players didn't choose to leave

PublicOption
12-01-2012, 03:43 AM

Think about this.....tim, tony, manu, danny, sjax, and leonard where all missing from the team.............and we still almost won.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2012, 06:23 AM
Think about this.....tim, tony, manu, danny, sjax, and leonard where all missing from the team.............and we still almost won.

:lol @almost...hey numnuts you ever heard of playing down to the competition. Miami is the least of your worries...once we hit our stride you'll be locked in a bent position..trust me

thunderfan
12-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Pop sent them home, the players didn't choose to leave
Lame on Pop's part. Who does that? Most organizations at least expect attendance on the part of their players. I think it's completely disrespectful to the league and fans.

Mel_13
12-01-2012, 09:52 AM

Lame on Pop's part. Who does that? Most organizations at least expect attendance on the part of their players. I think it's completely disrespectful to the league and fans.

Not the least bit surprising that the main point sails way over your head.

KaiRMD1
12-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Not the least bit surprising that the main point sails way over your head.

Yeah, I kinda figured that from the first post but thought I'd try to help him see the point. I get a fail for that.

YoMamaIsCallin
12-02-2012, 09:01 PM
I don't give a shit what wojo says...Stern was right...pimple face tried to show him up and Stern had to respond....Pimple face knows the rules he didn't communicate his plans to anyone...

Ummm.. WHAT rules? There is no rule like that. And Stern didn't claim there was one. He fined the Spurs under the "detrimental to the league" clause. Which is a catchall for situations NOT covered by a rule.

And... You really think Popovich's motive was to "show up" Stern? Seriously? He has one goal only, to win in the playoffs. That was his only reason for doing what he did. Pop understands completely the difference between the regular season and the playoffs. What Stern thinks about his coaching decisions is the furthest thing from his mind.

Sybok
12-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Mr Commissioner and I will be meeting soon to alleviate some of his issues.

Until then, LLAP ST

Sy