PDA

View Full Version : spurs office, u better not pay that fine

hater
12-01-2012, 12:26 AM
If u do ill stop being a spurs fan

spurraider21
12-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Eh. The spurs have never exactly been "renegades" in the nba. I hope they do fight it, but wouldn't go that far

KaiRMD1
12-01-2012, 12:38 AM
They've been renegadesjust not the kind the NBA wants (not caring about ratings, trash talking, media hype, etc...)

Gagnrath
12-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Pay into an escrow, very publicly then contest the fine till it gets rescinded..... Stern can't actually win this. The most Hilarious part of it is the whole time the Spurs, fans and rest of the league supporting them will be pointing out that reforming the league so that some teams aren't blatantly favoured over others will force a competitive balance that means teams will have to compete to the max all the time.

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2012, 01:12 AM
i think the spurs should fight it, its clear the fkn oxymoron set up the schedule to benefit the teams he wants to appear in the playoffs..

so what is the purpose of the other 60% teams in the league that has no business making the playoffs cause it kills ratings...wheres the balance in competitiveness, those teams might as well go join the d-league if they are not serious about winning

Trainwreck2100
12-01-2012, 01:14 AM
they still haven't explained why it's the organizations fault the coach did what he did

lefty
12-01-2012, 01:15 AM
can holt sue the NBA for wrongful sanction?

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2012, 01:18 AM
imo i think instead of paying a fine, cant they just give it to charity??? i heard hamas is a charity organization... hahahahaa

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-01-2012, 01:25 AM
The riches of the Spurs has long been their stockpile of European assets that may or may not mature into anything valuable. So in true Spurs fashion I say they pay the fine in Greek bonds.

lefty
12-01-2012, 01:28 AM
The riches of the Spurs has long been their stockpile of European assets that may or may not mature into anything valuable. So in true Spurs fashion I say they pay the fine in Greek bonds.

:lol

HI-FI
12-01-2012, 01:38 AM
:rollinnice

howbouthemspurs
12-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Appeal is whats going to happen.

ffadicted
12-01-2012, 02:58 AM

LMAOLMAO

Manufan909
12-01-2012, 03:19 AM

This.

Also, please god don't let KBP see this.

PublicOption
12-01-2012, 03:28 AM
i think the spurs should fight it, its clear the fkn oxymoron set up the schedule to benefit the teams he wants to appear in the playoffs..

so what is the purpose of the other 60% teams in the league that has no business making the playoffs cause it kills ratings...wheres the balance in competitiveness, those teams might as well go join the d-league if they are not serious about winning

Stern and the league have been EXPOSED by this.

exactly why I think Stern just reinforced and confirmed, he and the league has always had a biased against the Spurs. Everything we always thought Stern was doing to us to promote other teams and get bigger TV contracts(by keeping us out of the finals during negotiations)has been validated by this fine.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--da...194828970.html (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--david-stern-stumbles-again-in-his-failed-culture-war-against-the-spurs-194828970.html)

Legacy
12-01-2012, 04:08 AM

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/internet-memes-jew-so-funny-kid.jpg

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Classic SFIE-with-the-goods post. :lmao

carina_gino20
12-01-2012, 08:06 AM

:lmao

Harry Callahan
12-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Where would the Spurs appeal on this fine? Stern is the judge, jury, and executioner. This thing is set in stone.