12-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Glad somebody finally told Wade that the season started :lol

:lol

JRHernandez88
12-01-2012, 10:19 PM
He'll have his games but he ain't the D Wade of the past

Bynumite
12-01-2012, 10:25 PM
The fact that you had to wait 15 games to make this thread, just shows you how done Wade is tbh.

Ace
12-01-2012, 10:30 PM
The fact that you had to wait 15 games to make this thread, just shows you how done Wade is tbh.
So coming off knee surgery he should go HAM in November? Yeah that make perfect sense...

Guess that means the Lakers are really fucked :lol

JRHernandez88
12-01-2012, 10:35 PM
The fact that you had to wait 15 games to make this thread, just shows you how done Wade is tbh.:lmao

daspurs
12-01-2012, 10:37 PM

You guys at .500 yet?

Ace
12-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Don't remember the numbers but Wade had a slow start last year too.

Malik Hairston
12-01-2012, 10:42 PM
:lol Wade doesn't give a shit about regular season stat-padding, unlike certain other SGs, tbh..

Latarian Milton
12-01-2012, 11:00 PM
nigga been fightin' with various injuries the past many years. the best wade we've ever seen was the 06' one, the best wade and best dirk were seen in that same year imho

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:25 PM
You girls never learn :lmao
:lol LkrFag
I missed the game. Where were you when he was stinking it up? The jury is still out on him tbh. I'll bump this thread later on. :tu

midnightpulp
12-01-2012, 11:26 PM
:lol Wade doesn't give a shit about regular season stat-padding, unlike certain other SGs, tbh..

Truth. Kobe checking in last night at the 2:30 mark in the 4th with the Lakers up 16 or something was fuckin' pathetic. Not surprisingly, he promptly took a shot, and not surprisingly, he missed.

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:27 PM
2nd best SG right now: Wade or Harden? Give me Harden tbqh.

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Truth. Kobe checking in last night at the 2:30 mark in the 4th with the Lakers up 16 or something was fuckin' pathetic. Not surprisingly, he promptly took a shot, and not surprisingly, he missed.
You are a closet Laker fan who chooses to troll to remain relevant on this board. Sad, really. This thread has nothing to do with the Lakers, yet you bring Kobe into it. Obsessed much?

midnightpulp
12-01-2012, 11:31 PM
I missed the game. Where were you when he was stinking it up? The jury is still out on him tbh. I'll bump this thread later on. :tu

Like that'll ever happen. I don't think you've ever had an ownage bump in your tenure as a Spurstalk poster, since you're usually wrong about everything.

midnightpulp
12-01-2012, 11:32 PM
You are a closet Laker fan who chooses to troll to remain relevant on this board. Sad, really. This thread has nothing to do with the Lakers, yet you bring Kobe into it. Obsessed much?

:lol at the generic "obsessed" response because you know what I said is 100% true. The Lakers could be up 50 in the 4th and Kobe would demand to be put into the game if he thought he could squeeze out a few more points.

JRHernandez88
12-01-2012, 11:33 PM
2nd best SG right now: Wade or Harden? Give me Harden tbqh.
co-signed

1st is ginobili btw

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Like that'll ever happen. I don't think you've ever had an ownage bump in your tenure as a Spurstalk poster, since you're usually wrong about everything.
Are you dyslexic? If I bump a thread to call someone else, it means someone else is wrong. Not me. :lol

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:34 PM
co-signed

1st is ginobili btw
:lol :tu

Clipper Nation
12-01-2012, 11:36 PM

Actually, Harlem brought Kobe into it, not Mid....

midnightpulp
Are you dyslexic? If I bump a thread to call someone else, it means someone else is wrong. Not me. :lol

Are you retarded? To bump a thread means you were right and the poster who made the thread was wrong.

LkrFan
:lol at the generic "obsessed" response because you know what I said is 100% true. The Lakers could be up 50 in the 4th and Kobe would demand to be put into the game if he thought he could squeeze out a few more points.
You're still deflecting. This thread had NOTHING to do with Kobe until you brought his name into it. :lol

#YOUAREOBSESSED-NEALWITHIT

midnightpulp
12-01-2012, 11:40 PM
You're still deflecting. This thread had NOTHING to do with Kobe until you brought his name into it. :lol

#YOUAREOBSESSED-NEALWITHIT

This thread has everything to do with Kobe. Your "obsession" with Wade stems from the fact many consider him to be a better SG than Kobe. If Wade played power forward, you wouldn't give a fuck. But since his position puts him in direct competition with your hero, anytime Wade has a bad game, you're all over it like Koolaid_Man on cock.

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Are you retarded? To bump a thread means you were right and the poster who made the thread was wrong.
You've confirmed that you aren't that bright. There were plenty of threads that I could have bumped but chose not to. For example, upstairs and downstairs there were huge pro-Spur slurp fests after the 20-game winning streak. It was fact that you guys were gonna win it all, etc, etc. But, being the classy poster that I am, I decided not to rub it in by bumping one of the dozen homerific posts on this board. You should take notes son.

LkrFan
12-01-2012, 11:47 PM
This thread has everything to do with Kobe. Your "obsession" with Wade stems from the fact many consider him to be a better SG than Kobe. If Wade played power forward, you wouldn't give a fuck. But since his position puts him in direct competition with your hero, anytime Wade has a bad game, you're all over it like Koolaid_Man on cock.
"You girls will never learn :lmao" -- no reference to Kobe
":lol LkrFag" -- no reference to Kobe

Am I missing something? :downspin:

purplengold
12-01-2012, 11:48 PM
wade still got some games in da tank, he betta save them fo post season vs grizz

midnightpulp
12-01-2012, 11:55 PM
You've confirmed that you aren't that bright. There were plenty of threads that I could have bumped but chose not to. For example, upstairs and downstairs there were huge pro-Spur slurp fests after the 20-game winning streak. It was fact that you guys were gonna win it all, etc, etc. But, being the classy poster that I am, I decided not to rub it in by bumping one of the dozen homerific posts on this board. You should take notes son.

Nope. To bump a prediction that turned out to comically wrong (like your Ramon Sessions' Show thread) you would have had to, at some point, called out the poster for his dumbass take. Otherwise, you come off looking like a faggot.

The reason you never ownage bumped any of the homer Spurfan posts is because you agreed with them:

Can the Thunder (or the Hype) stop it? I'm not so sure about either doing it consistently enough to rang. Peep this vid:

hmlIRobedyg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sure, in this vid they're playing the Jazz, but they do this shit to everybody. They could attack OKC's defensive strength (their bigs) as well as exploit the Hype's bigs (especially with Bosh either out, or less than 100%).

They don't play defense like the 1999 Spurs, but as the year progressed, they improved on that end of the floor. Their offense is often unstoppable - as evidenced by their league leading 102.5ppg during these playoffs. That just may be enough to get it done.

Discuss.

You'd look like a dumbshit bumping those posts because you, like many of us, favored the Spurs to win the championship.

midnightpulp
12-02-2012, 12:01 AM
"You girls will never learn :lmao" -- no reference to Kobe
":lol LkrFag" -- no reference to Kobe

Am I missing something? :downspin:

You're not missing anything. I'm sure you're fully aware that your obsession with Wade has to do with your love of Kobe Bryant.

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Nope. To bump a prediction that turned out to comically wrong (like your Ramon Sessions' Show thread) you would have had to, at some point, called out the poster for his dumbass take. Otherwise, you come off looking like a faggot.

The reason you never ownage bumped any of the homer Spurfan posts is because you agreed with them:

You'd look like a dumbshit bumping those posts because you, like many of us, favored the Spurs to win the championship.
You guys should have beaten OKC. I posted what I was seeing. Not my fault you guys can't win in even years. :lol. Wait, this year is an odd year. Drive for Five finally comes to fruition this year?

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 12:03 AM
You're not missing anything. I'm sure you're fully aware that your obsession with Wade has to do with your love of Kobe Bryant.
Ace started this thread. :lol You act like I did. :lol And my Wade obsession pales in comparison to your Laker hating schtick, tbh. :lol

midnightpulp
12-02-2012, 12:07 AM
You guys should have beaten OKC. I posted what I was seeing. Not my fault you guys can't win in even years. :lol. Wait, this year is an odd year. Drive for Five finally comes to fruition this year?

And so were many Spurfans.

I'll take this smartass reply as your concession. Thanks for playing.

Maybe your first ownage bump will finally come to "fruition" this year? To ensure it happens, I suggest you start a thread making a prediction (make sure to be sincere, actually believe what you're saying) and then call yourself out on it. Since you're always wrong, you can't lose.

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 12:09 AM

Maybe your first ownage bump will finally come to "fruition" this year? To ensure it happens, I suggest you start a thread making a prediction (make sure to be sincere, actually believe what you're saying) and then call yourself out on it. Since you're always wrong, you can't lose.

Stalin
12-02-2012, 01:13 AM
TOSB wade

Relevancy
12-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Maybe your first ownage bump will finally come to "fruition" this year? To ensure it happens, I suggest you start a thread making a prediction (make sure to be sincere, actually believe what you're saying) and then call yourself out on it. Since you're always wrong, you can't lose.I wonder how you look like in real life thb, probably an obese American who just sits on his arse the whole day and trolls in message boards, don't take this post so personally, after all I'm probably right thb.

Or you're just an obese American who has a pathetic life that you must trash on others, sad thb.

OR your a obsess freak, your defects as a person are limitless.:lol

Old Greg
12-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I wonder how you look like in real life thb, probably an obese American who just sits on his arse the whole day and trolls in message boards, don't take this post so personally, after all I'm probably right thb.

Or you're just an obese American who has a pathetic life that you must trash on others, sad thb.
You wonder this because you're a faggot. Time for you to come to reality with such a fact.

Relevancy
12-02-2012, 11:34 AM
You wonder this because you're a faggot. Time for you to come to reality with such a fact.Fail troll, I wonder whose shitty troll is this. It wouldn't surprise me if it's pulp the obsess obese American thb.

TIMMYtoZO
12-02-2012, 01:00 PM
:lol Jerry doing work. The haters are running out of hope. The Ray Allen signing benefits Wade as well as it will save some minutes for him.

Ace
12-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Because I know LkrFag missed it :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fMu00Klbc

JRHernandez88
12-02-2012, 03:02 PM

Just saw this. Classic Wade performance tbh. All his moves were there besides the awkward postup fadeaway jumper from inside the corner...

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 05:02 PM

14/20 FGAs breakdown:
6-made jumpers (only 2 outside of 16 feet).
8-layups/dunks (1 or 2 off of blindside steals that he took to the rack).

You impressed with that? Raise your standards, tbh.

pass1st
12-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Wade is bound to have a few games that look like he stepped into a time machine, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a 50 point game or two this season, talent doesn't go away instantly. He's undoubtedly in decline, but he won't be a TOSB overnight. If he never gets another injury in his career, he can last a while. Although if he does get an injury, well, you don't recover as well at 30 as you did at 25. His game depends on athleticism still, it looks like he will retire on that, but he can still milk like 4-6 years out of it.

Ace
12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
14/20 FGAs breakdown:
6-made jumpers (only 2 outside of 16 feet).
8-layups/dunks (1 or 2 off of blindside steals that he took to the rack).

You impressed with that? Raise your standards, tbh.
He helped his team win. My standards, stand by the team winning not individual stats and .500 ball. The Heat have a bench, are first in the east and are second in the league in scoring. So tell me why does Wade need to average 30 in November?

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 07:13 PM
A few of those sequences featured Wade on the court with LeBron and RA. Double edged sword tbh. If they leave LeBron, it's a dunk. If they leave RA, it's a 3ptr. However, I hope they try that v. LA. Either RA or Wade would have to check MWP in the post. You guys may laugh, but he giving us 13/5/2 as a 4th option. He's still 260lbs so he'll be a beast on that post. Wade or RA won't have enough in their backpocket to stop him tbh.

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
He helped his team win. My standards, stand by the team winning not individual stats and .500 ball. The Heat have a bench, are first in the east and are second in the league in scoring. So tell me why does Wade need to average 30 in November?

:lol - so predictable. I showed a microcosm of Wade's career and you can't take it. He'll make an occassional 3 here and there. He'll make some steals then go to the rim and dunk. Most of his jumpers in det vid were in the lane or wasn't much different from his deadly FT stroke. Every shot in det vid was shots he was supposed to make. You giving him props for that? Put Kobe next to LeBron and RA and that 34 you saw with Wade would easily be 50 or 60. Wade is coat tailing LeBron which makes his numbers look halfway decent. Take LeBron away and Wade is a 20 ppg scorer (which is hardly elite).

Compare him to Kobe. For example, Indiana has the best defense in the league. They locked the Lakers down the other day - holding them to 77 points. How many did Kobe have? 40. Against the best defense in the league.

Bottom line, I'd take Harden over Wade right now - and that's not even trolling. Harden is the 2nd best SG in the league - bar none. Nothing to be ashamed of tbh.

Ace
12-02-2012, 07:53 PM
A few of those sequences featured Wade on the court with LeBron and RA. Double edged sword tbh. If they leave LeBron, it's a dunk. If they leave RA, it's a 3ptr. However, I hope they try that v. LA. Either RA or Wade would have to check MWP in the post. You guys may laugh, but he giving us 13/5/2 as a 4th option. He's still 260lbs so he'll be a beast on that post. Wade or RA won't have enough in their backpocket to stop him tbh.
:lmao LA would get bent over vs Miami.

Ace
12-02-2012, 07:54 PM
:lol - so predictable. I showed a microcosm of Wade's career and you can't take it. He'll make an occassional 3 here and there. He'll make some steals then go to the rim and dunk. Most of his jumpers in det vid were in the lane or wasn't much different from his deadly FT stroke. Every shot in det vid was shots he was supposed to make. You giving him props for that? Put Kobe next to LeBron and RA and that 34 you saw with Wade would easily be 50 or 60. Wade is coat tailing LeBron which makes his numbers look halfway decent. Take LeBron away and Wade is a 20 ppg scorer (which is hardly elite).

Compare him to Kobe. For example, Indiana has the best defense in the league. They locked the Lakers down the other day - holding them to 77 points. How many did Kobe have? 40. Against the best defense in the league.

Bottom line, I'd take Harden over Wade right now - and that's not even trolling. Harden is the 2nd best SG in the league - bar none. Nothing to be ashamed of tbh.
Great post to add later to my Lol LkrFag thread :tu

LkrFan
12-02-2012, 08:51 PM
:lmao LA would get bent over vs Miami.

Miami is vulnerable this year and is not the defensive juggernaut people think they are. They give up almost 100ppg tbh - and is worst than Lakers even with Pringles as HC. The Heat's FG% defense is at a whopping 44.4% - which is 14th. This is hardly elite. They even give up 35.1% from 3pt land.

Don't just recrown the Heat just yet Ace. I think if the above stays the same and we meet in the Finals, you guys are in trouble. :)

midnightpulp
12-02-2012, 09:22 PM

Lol at you thinking the Los Angeles Suns have any hope in hell of beating the Heat. What's going to be extremely comical in this matchup is watching D'Antoni try to force the pace against one of the deepest and most athletic teams in the league. Kirby, Artest, Jamison, Gasol, and Nash will probably need to be defibrillated during timeouts.

midnightpulp
12-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Miami is vulnerable this year and is not the defensive juggernaut people think they are. They give up almost 100ppg tbh - and is worst than Lakers even with Pringles as HC. The Heat's FG% defense is at a whopping 44.4% - which is 14th. This is hardly elite. They even give up 35.1% from 3pt land.

Don't just recrown the Heat just yet Ace. I think if the above stays the same and we meet in the Finals, you guys are in trouble. :)

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

And you're retarded enough to actually believe that's a possibility.

Ace
12-02-2012, 09:34 PM

Lakers offense (1st in turnovers) is exactly the type that will feed Miami's D. All those turnovers will get Miami running. Miami is coasting and turning up the D when needed (see the 4th against BKN). Miami are the defending champs and currently hold the best record in the league while coasting through games.

:lol MWP posting up

midnightpulp
12-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Lakers offense (1st in turnovers) is exactly the type that will feed Miami's D. All those turnovers will get Miami running. Miami is coasting and turning up the D when needed (see the 4th against BKN). Miami are the defending champs and currently hold the best record in the league while coasting through games.

Yep. Defending champs typically coast the first couple of months of the season. Nothing to prove anymore, so they naturally take their foot off the pedal somewhat. Something Lkrfan should be aware of watching the Purple 'n Piss all these years, especially under Jackson, where the Lakers would usually start off a championship season looking like shit. The only hope the Lakers will have in beating Miami is if Jamison and Meeks can shoot like 75% from 3, as they did last game. We know that won't happen. What Lkrfan is failing to realize is the Lakers are now a fun-n-gun, live-by-the-three-die-by-the-three offense. And I don't give a shit if they still have Gasol and the Chimp. Gasol looks lost in the offense as he's slowly being phased out in favor of Jamison, whose game fits D'Antoni's system much better. The Chimp needs those outside shots to fall to keep the opposing defense from packing the paint. It's no surprise Howard had his best game of the year when the 3's were raining down.

If Laker fans think they're going to bully teams in the post with their bigs as they did in the past, they're in for a surprise.

How well the Lakers' (Suns') contend rests on the 3 ball.

Latarian Milton
12-02-2012, 09:55 PM

they concede more points because they always play a high tempo game and it's for this reason that they turn the ball over more often which lowers their defensive efficiency. lakers thought they made up a super team after acquiring nash & DH but they were horribly wrong. i don't think it's much fun for an insignificant lakers fan to sneer at another team's defense while turning a blind eye to his own team's vulnerability at the defensive end, which won't be improved very much even with nash back

Mori Chu
12-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Lakers vs. Heat just comes down to whose TOSBs flame out and get injured first: Wade/Allen, or Nash/Kobe/Pau/Howard? You know some major pieces will be gimpy by the playoffs and it'll cost that team the win. Both teams at full strength, I probably would pick the Lakers. But face it, all 4 of the Lakers top players are in various states of injury / TOSB decline. At least one if not 2 will be watching the playoffs in a suit. Book it. Therefore if the Heat are decently healthy it's a repeat.

midnightpulp
12-03-2012, 04:27 AM

Why did you forget to mention Kirby's 10 turnovers and the amount of shots he took?

Ace
12-03-2012, 07:32 AM
So tell me again LkrFag how will the Lakers beat Miami? :lmao

Orlando :rollin

Latarian Milton
12-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Lakers vs. Heat just comes down to whose TOSBs flame out and get injured first: Wade/Allen, or Nash/Kobe/Pau/Howard? You know some major pieces will be gimpy by the playoffs and it'll cost that team the win. Both teams at full strength, I probably would pick the Lakers. But face it, all 4 of the Lakers top players are in various states of injury / TOSB decline. At least one if not 2 will be watching the playoffs in a suit. Book it. Therefore if the Heat are decently healthy it's a repeat.
bron is stout as fuck and he obviously can play 48min a game w/o missing a single match till the season is done and championship won. we have enough depth this year to absorb the impact of injuries happening to any one or two of the rest squad. lakers need to make some significant moves to strengthen their perimeter n wing imho, lakers may have the least mobile starting 5 of the whole league now and making these guys play fun-and-gun is just hilarious tbh

LkrFan
12-07-2012, 03:33 AM
*** BUMP ***

:lol 3-13 FGAs
:lol 6-6 FTAs to get his 13 points
:lol without FTAs he ain't shit
:lol -33
:lol 32 minutes played
:lol 4 TOs
:lol same amount of points as this guy:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3373/3565338547_d732be27f8.jpg

Ace-hole!:rollin :lmao :rollin

whitemamba
12-07-2012, 05:01 AM
*** BUMP ***

beat me to it :lol:toast

Ace
12-07-2012, 07:48 AM
*** BUMP ***

Get those laughs in now because tonight the Lakers are getting skull fucked and going back to the 9th s:lol:lold

sw12
12-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Get those laughs in now because tonight the Lakers are getting skull fucked and going back to the 9th s:lol:lold

As if being the 9th seed in December is a big deal.

Clipper Nation
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
*** BUMP ***

:lmao

venky
12-07-2012, 06:02 PM
lol

Ace
01-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Currently with a PER of 23.4 (7th in the league), .575 TS% and career best FG% at 51%. :lol haters

Also worth mentioning he's doing this while taking 2 shots less than last year...

Richie
01-25-2013, 02:03 PM
Wade done? No. Is the the superstar he was 3 or 4 years ago? No.

HarlemHeat37
01-25-2013, 02:22 PM

Yep..

Wade is still the best 2 in the NBA when it matters, tbh..unlike certain other stars in the NBA, he has accepted his role as a #2 for the well-being of the team, he's just happy with winning, rather than empty stats..

Leetonidas
01-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Not unreasonable to think Wade's percentages are up because he is playing next to the best basketball player on the planet. He's definitely not done though, anyone who thought he was "done" is a retard. He's still a top 3 SG at worst.

Spur_Fanatic
01-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Wade done? No. Is the the superstar he was 3 or 4 years ago? No.

D-Wade
01-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Wade with 23, 6 assists and 2 blocks at the half against Detroit!

Ace
01-25-2013, 08:45 PM
My nigga in video game mode...

midnightpulp
01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Reclaimed his rightful place as the best SG in the league.

LkrFan
01-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Reclaimed his rightful place as the best SG in the league.
Oh really? You don't believe that shit yourself:

:lol 6-20 FGAs
:lol 0-4 from downtown
:lol 5-6 from the staple of his game to get his 17 points: FTAs
:lol Outscored by Ray Allen 21-17

TOSB syndrome kicked into overdrive in det 2nd OT:

:lol 4:28 Dwyane Wade personal foul (Paul Pierce draws the foul) 93-93
:lol 3:29 Dwyane Wade offensive Charge (Paul Pierce draws the foul) 93-95
:lol 2:31 Dwyane Wade offensive rebound 95-95
:lol 2:24 Dwyane Wade misses 5-foot Running Jumper 95-95
:lol 1:37 Dwyane Wade personal foul (Leandro Barbosa draws the foul) 95-95
:lol 0:37 Dwyane Wade misses Running Jumper 98-97
:lol 0:00 Shane Battier misses 28-foot three point jumper 98-100 (because Wade wouldn't shoot)

Fuck Wade tbh. 83 year old Ray Allen is still a better scorer that Wade's punkass. Worried about his shooting percentages with the game on the line. :lol

Ace
01-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Oh really? You don't believe that shit yourself:

:lol 0-4 from downtown
:lol 5-6 from the staple of his game to get his 17 points: FTAs
:lol Outscored by Ray Allen 21-17

TOSB syndrome kicked into overdrive in det 2nd OT:

:lol 4:28 Dwyane Wade personal foul (Paul Pierce draws the foul) 93-93
:lol 3:29 Dwyane Wade offensive Charge (Paul Pierce draws the foul) 93-95
:lol 2:31 Dwyane Wade offensive rebound 95-95
:lol 2:24 Dwyane Wade misses 5-foot Running Jumper 95-95
:lol 1:37 Dwyane Wade personal foul (Leandro Barbosa draws the foul) 95-95
:lol 0:37 Dwyane Wade misses Running Jumper 98-97
:lol 0:00 Shane Battier misses 28-foot three point jumper 98-100 (because Wade wouldn't shoot)

Fuck Wade tbh. 83 year old Ray Allen is still a better scorer that Wade's punkass. Worried about his shooting percentages with the game on the line. :lol
8-25 :lmao

Kobe owned by Wade

LkrFan
01-27-2013, 04:25 PM
8-25 :lmao

Kobe owned by Wade
Kobe: 5
Wade: 2*

Ace
01-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Kobe: 5
Wade: 2*

http://youtu.be/aZgRCU6ztok

LkrFan
01-27-2013, 04:32 PM
http://youtu.be/aZgRCU6ztok
:lol YouTube takes
:lol no Rondo (their best perimeter defender)
:lol missing shots at the end of 4th and 1st OT
:lol deferring to other scrubs in the clutch of 2nd OT
:lol LBJ's team now

Ace
01-27-2013, 04:43 PM
:lol YouTube takes
:lol no Rondo (their best perimeter defender)
:lol missing shots at the end of 4th and 1st OT
:lol deferring to other scrubs in the clutch of 2nd OT
:lol LBJ's team now
That doesn't work when your team is lottery bound despite having Kobe, Howard, Gasol and Nash :rollin

Clipper Nation
01-27-2013, 04:44 PM
:lol Wade

Ace
01-27-2013, 04:44 PM
That doesn't work when your team is lottery bound despite having Kobe, Howard, Gasol and Nash :rollin
Oh and Kobe got owned by Wade :lol 8:lol25

LkrFan
01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
:lol ...but you responded... TWICE
:lol I'm getting under your weak-minded skin

LkrFan
01-27-2013, 04:52 PM
:lol Wade

Bynumite
01-27-2013, 04:58 PM
:cry "I'm so worried about shooting 50%, i wish i could be more like Kobe and not constantly obssess about my %" :cry

Ace
01-27-2013, 04:59 PM
:lol ...but you responded... TWICE
:lol I'm getting under your weak-minded skin
Putting my bitch back in her spot. You've seemed to got lost :lol

TIMMYtoZO
01-27-2013, 05:24 PM
:lol The haters wetting themselves after this game. I don't understand why people actually think OKC, who is weaker than last year, is a serious threat to Miami. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-27-2013, 05:29 PM
dunno why kobe fans are gloating when wade and lebron individually h2h against kobe, have winning records b4 they even join the big3

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-27-2013, 05:29 PM
:lol The haters wetting themselves after this game. I don't understand why people actually think OKC, who is weaker than last year, is a serious threat to Miami. :lol

:lol sup Daunte? You going to Megan's house to watch the probowl today?

TIMMYtoZO
01-27-2013, 05:39 PM
:lol sup Daunte? You going to Megan's house to watch the probowl today?

:lol Sup Deandre? Nah I am gonna chill at my crib tonight. I partied too much at Lina's last night.

LkrFan
02-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Wade has CP3esque handles...

lVDtx1NtwvY&sns=em

...well maybe not considering a 6'10" 270lb rookie picked his pocket twice in the same game. :downspin: this shit Ace. T:lolSB Wade.

midnightpulp
02-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Wade has CP3esque handles...

lVDtx1NtwvY&sns=em

...well maybe not considering a 6'10" 270lb rookie picked his pocket twice in the same game. :downspin: this shit Ace. T:lolSB Wade.

Why are you posting this when "Kobe Johnson" just had 6 turnovers against a scrub ass Suns team?

Not the best timing, imo.

LkrFan
02-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Why are you posting this when "Kobe Johnson" just had 6 turnovers against a scrub ass Suns team?

Not the best timing, imo.
I was actually looking at youtube vids of our next Laker big man. Then I saw this vid of him taking Wade's cookie, then decided to mess with Ace hole. :lol

Venti Quattro
02-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Wade went HAM today

D-Wade
02-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Wade went HAM today

Yes. Yes, he did.

Can't wait for Heat Index to give him an B+

Ace
02-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Wade went HAM today
His midrange game looks to be coming around for sure...

LkrFag must be mad :lol

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 10:38 PM
33 points is a cute point total. :yawn:

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 10:45 PM
33 points is a cute point total. :yawn:

Not as cute as 4 points on 1-8 shooting, though.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Not as cute as 4 points on 1-8 shooting, though.
What's your point? Kobe just dropped 40. This doesn't excite me no more because I've seen him do that over 100 times (112 to be precise). I'm not going to bump old threads to prove that he "still got it" because I expect him to do that. That's what superstars do.

Fact checks:

1) Despite being 34, in his 17th campaign, Kobe > Wade
2) Despite over 45,000 RS minutes played, Kobe > Wade
3) Wade is playing well because of coat tailing LeBron
4) Even though Howard, Pau, and Nash aren't having great years, Kobe is
5) Kobe will be 1st Team All NBA this year (for context, see facts 1&2)
6) Kobe is having a better year than Wade
7) 5 > 2*
8) You are getting pissed at this post
9) So is Ace
10) Neal with it

:downspin:

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 11:14 PM
What's your point? Kobe just dropped 40. This doesn't excite me no more because I've seen him do that over 100 times (112 to be precise). I'm not going to bump old threads to prove that he "still got it" because I expect him to do that. That's what superstars do.

Fact checks:

7) 5 > 2*
9) So is Ace
10) Neal with it

Cherry pick. Kirby's been playing very average this past month. Averaging 21 points (not bad) on 45%, but has a god-awful 1.5-1.0 assist-to-turnover ratio, plays mediocre defense, and is 2 for 38 from three over his last 16 games. Wade's been the more consistent player as of late, and at this point in his career, is a much better defender than Kobe.

Kobe will probably make 1st team All-Nba since the plebian media considers PPG above all else, but Wade, Harden, and even Parker are all more deserving of that 2nd slot beside CP3.

jeebus
02-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Yes. Yes, he did.

Can't wait for Heat Index to give him an B+

lol bspn went from a pathetic sports service to below Fox News status when they added that feature

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Cherry pick. Kirby's been playing very average this past month. Averaging 21 points (not bad) on 45%, but has a god-awful 1.5-1.0 assist-to-turnover ratio, plays mediocre defense, and is 2 for 38 from three over his last 16 games. Wade's been the more consistent player as of late, and at this point in his career, is a much better defender than Kobe.

Kobe will probably make 1st team All-Nba since the plebian media considers PPG above all else, but Wade, Harden, and even Parker are all more deserving of that 2nd slot beside CP3.
I said Kobe is having a better year - you are the one cherry picking stretches with your "as of late" comment. :lol

If Kobe is only averaging 21 ppg - trust me - it's by design. As I've already stated, he's making a consecrated effort to get Howard going. 10 wins in our last 13 games are proof that it's working. And yes I'm aware we only beat 1 contender (OKC) and 1 playoff team (Bawstin) during that stretch.

As Howard's health and conditioning continue to improve, expect Kobe's ppg to dip because the Lakers are like 18-9 when Howard gets at least 10 FGAs/game. Now if MDA can ensure MWP never takes takes more shots in a game then Howard, we'll be in business. :lol

Kobe can still defend. He just can't do it for 48 minutes which is understandable. But that's cool because neither does Dincan. ;)

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 11:40 PM
I said Kobe is having a better year - you are the one cherry picking stretches with your "as of late" comment. :lol

If Kobe is only averaging 21 ppg - trust me - it's by design. As I've already stated, he's making a consecrated effort to get Howard going. 10 wins in our last 13 games are proof that it's working. And yes I'm aware we only beat 1 contender (OKC) and 1 playoff team (Bawstin) during that stretch.

As Howard's health and conditioning continue to improve, expect Kobe's ppg to dip because the Lakers are like 18-9 when Howard gets at least 10 FGAs/game. Now if MDA can ensure MWP never takes takes more shots in a game then Howard, we'll be in business. :lol

Kobe can still defend. He just can't do it for 48 minutes which is understandable. But that's cools because neither does Dincan. ;)

And the reason Wade doesn't average 25+ is due to similar reasons. He's only averaging 15.7 shots on the year, since there's two other viable scoring options on the team he has to share shots with. And because the Heat don't often find themselves in dog fights with terrible teams (like the Lakers do), he also plays 4 less minutes per game than Kobe.

And Kobe having a better overall year than him is arguable. Wade shoots a higher percentage, has a higher PER, and is a better defender.

But yeah, I get it, he don't have dat gaudy pee pee gee all you Lakers fans love.

That said, it's close. But I give Wade the slight edge right now. Harden has been more impressive than both though, fwiw.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 11:51 PM
And the reason Wade doesn't average 25+ is due to similar reasons. He's only averaging 15.7 shots on the year, since there's two other viable scoring options on the team he has to share shots with. And because the Heat don't often find themselves in dog fights with terrible teams (like the Lakers do), he also plays 4 less minutes per game than Kobe.

And Kobe having a better overall year than him is arguable. Wade shoots a higher percentage, has a higher PER, and is a better defender.

But yeah, I get it, he don't have dat gaudy pee pee gee all you Lakers fans love.

That said, it's close. But I give Wade the slight edge right now. Harden has been more impressive than both though, fwiw.
Of course you would. :lol Once again we'll have to agree to disagree.

Ace
02-24-2013, 10:49 AM

Fact checks:

7) 5 > 2*
9) So is Ace
10) Neal with it

You forgot an important fact in your fact checks...

Despite having Dwight, Pau and Nash, Kobe is fighting to simply make the playoffs. Miami is looking at repeating with very little resistance.

Ace
02-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Wade is getting healthy and putting up better numbers as the playoffs near. Kobe has started to look like he's running out of gas down the stretch. I said it earlier this season, hes been absolutely amazing but 34 yrs old he can't carry the team 82 games and then deep into the playoffs. That's being realistic, hate on Wade all you want but he's still going to leave his impact on the game.

TIMMYtoZO
02-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Wade coming around, Bron playing in God mode, the D stepping up...this must mean the playoffs are getting close. I do expect Miami to coast a few more times before the season ends.

D-Wade
02-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Wade with 39 points on 19 shots. All field goals too, since he missed the only 2 FTs he took (which admittedly would have ended the game in regulation). His mid range game is back now, too.