PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Hornets continue disgraceful season with 21 point beat down by OKC

BRHornet45
12-01-2012, 11:10 PM
sons at what point does Monty start to receive some of the blame? I like the guy as he seems like a good dude off the court and I truly wanted to buy into his system, but he's nearly two and a half years in and if anything has gotten worse. he walked into an already established playoff team with Chris Paul and David West during his first season and got knocked out in the first round. then in season two the Hornets were obviously a horrible lottery team, but I gave him a pass because of all the ownership nonsense going on. HOWEVER ... during that season there were at least 10-14 winnable games in the final seconds where Monty showed horrendous play calling and other bad decisions (like allowing Jarrett Jack to hold the ball for 20 seconds and take the final shot countless times, only to fail miserably and comically every single time).

now here we are in season three and its the same ole song and dance this time however with more vicious 20+ point beat downs than the usual. Monty still hasn't made adjustments and is still making the wrong decisions late in games that are winnable. I have heard some Hornets fans blame it on injuries, but that is lame. The Spurs just sat everyone worth a shit on their team and almost beat the Heat on the road. every team deals with injuries so just shut the fuck up about it as if Eric Gordon is the answer lol. MANY Hornets fans saw that 30min clip on NBATV of Monty being hands on during a Hornets practice session and have been bowing down and sucking his dick ever since. I would give Monty thru the end of this season and until the start of next season and if nothing improves he needs to be shown the door.

lefty
12-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Even Pat Riley would have done jackshit with that roster TBH

DMC
12-02-2012, 12:37 AM
What's up with Anthony "Trailblazer" Davis? Baby Duncan get fakingitis?

pass1st
12-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Son when Davis gets healthy and starts developing again, Pelicans will start coming up. Maybe Gordon will feel like playing a game or two

BRHornet45
12-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Son when Davis gets healthy and starts developing again, Pelicans will start coming up. Maybe Gordon will feel like playing a game or two

son Pelicans isn't even a name choice anymore. its down to Cardinals, Angels, Spirit, and Knights. real talk lol

Juggity
12-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Have you seen what cornerstone Jarett Jack has been up to lately on the warriors?

http://gif.mocksession.com/2012/12/jack-half-court-shot/

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JACK-HALF-COURT-SHOT.gif

BRHornet45
12-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Have you seen what cornerstone Jarett Jack has been up to lately on the warriors?

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JACK-HALF-COURT-SHOT.gif

son a whole lot of nothing and averaging less than 25 minutes per game. no coach in their right mind is going to give Jack the keys and let him be team leader like Monty did. he literally made him team captain last year lol.

fevertrees
12-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Let's not forget to remind everyone that the Hornets are probably the only NBA team in the league (besides maybe Phoenix) that hasn't been CLOSE to selling out a game. Few nights ago they barely had 10,000 and tonight couldn't even reach 15,000 with the Thunder in town. Let's blame it on football tho despite the fact LSU and the Saints are DONE this year.

fevertrees
12-02-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm getting tired of the ass kissing about Monty's "defense." It seems every team is putting up 100+ with ease now.

pass1st
12-02-2012, 01:56 AM
son Pelicans isn't even a name choice anymore. its down to Cardinals, Angels, Spirit, and Knights. real talk lol

:lol too bad

Knights is probably the only good choice

Clipper Nation
12-02-2012, 02:12 AM

So in other words, two ripoffs of teams in other leagues, one WNBA-esque name, and a generic name you'd expect to see used for a fake team in a movie...

fevertrees
12-02-2012, 02:17 AM
http://culture.com/image_lib/5085_heading.jpg

racm
12-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Anthony 'avis, tbh

ElNono
12-02-2012, 02:33 AM
son, I wish we could lend you tired timmy for a game or two, but then we need to trot out Bonner and Pop would start looking a lot like Monty, tbh

BRHornet45
12-02-2012, 02:42 AM
So in other words, two ripoffs of teams in other leagues, one WNBA-esque name, and a generic name you'd expect to see used for a fake team in a movie...

lol this coming from the biggest front-running faggot on this board

Clipper Nation
12-02-2012, 02:49 AM
:cry lol this coming from the biggest front-running faggot on this board :cry

:lol Classless Assholes apologist

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2012, 08:12 AM
sons at what point does Monty start to receive some of the blame? I like the guy as he seems like a good dude off the court and I truly wanted to buy into his system, but he's nearly two and a half years in and if anything has gotten worse. he walked into an already established playoff team with Chris Paul and David West during his first season and got knocked out in the first round. then in season two the Hornets were obviously a horrible lottery team, but I gave him a pass because of all the ownership nonsense going on. HOWEVER ... during that season there were at least 10-14 winnable games in the final seconds where Monty showed horrendous play calling and other bad decisions (like allowing Jarrett Jack to hold the ball for 20 seconds and take the final shot countless times, only to fail miserably and comically every single time).

now here we are in season three and its the same ole song and dance this time however with more vicious 20+ point beat downs than the usual. Monty still hasn't made adjustments and is still making the wrong decisions late in games that are winnable. I have heard some Hornets fans blame it on injuries, but that is lame. The Spurs just sat everyone worth a shit on their team and almost beat the Heat on the road. every team deals with injuries so just shut the fuck up about it as if Eric Gordon is the answer lol. MANY Hornets fans saw that 30min clip on NBATV of Monty being hands on during a Hornets practice session and have been bowing down and sucking his dick ever since. I would give Monty thru the end of this season and until the start of next season and if nothing improves he needs to be shown the door.

Dude...like seriously I could give 2 fucks about your team...just get AD ready for us in 3 yrs..

that's it and that's all

Latarian Milton
12-02-2012, 10:25 AM
tbh the team should've done better than they did. it's obvious the wimp has made some bad impacts in the locker room with his shitty attitude n working ethics, while eating up to half of the team's payroll

DMC
12-02-2012, 11:15 AM

Which really doesn't do justice to what New Orleans is actually about.

jeebus
12-04-2012, 08:18 PM
:lmao

tlongII
12-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Shoulda picked Lillard at #1 tbh.

Chinook
12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
That's like saying the Spurs should've picked Billups #1.

pass1st
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM

Why draft somebody who can't make an impact on a team?

tlongII
12-04-2012, 10:01 PM
That's like saying the Spurs should've picked Billups #1.

Not quite.

tlongII
12-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Why draft somebody who can't make an impact on a team?

I know, right? Too bad Davis can't stay healthy.

pass1st
12-04-2012, 10:07 PM
I know, right? Too bad Davis can't stay healthy.

He'll be find, he's not in Portland where injuries are the norm. Good thing Hornets didn't fuck up and draft a hack like Lillard, tbh

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 10:35 PM
:lmao

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 10:36 PM
lmao tlong