PDA

View Full Version : Some questions, fellow Spurs fans

SpurPadre
12-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Great win tonight, but I just found out about D. Green injuring his hammy during the game and never coming back. Will he be ok? And did Kawhi have a setback? He was planning on coming back tonight but now Pop's saying he's not likely to come back until the 8th. What gives there?

SpurPadre
12-02-2012, 01:42 AM
:huh A little help?

spurs10
12-02-2012, 02:05 AM
This is the first I've heard about Kawhi and the 8th. I just heard Danny's hamstring was tight not injured. Hope it's nothing serious. Boy he had a rough night shooting!! :wow

SpurPadre
12-02-2012, 02:08 AM
This is the first I've heard about Kawhi and the 8th. I just heard Danny's hamstring was tight not injured. Hope it's nothing serious. Boy he had a rough night shooting!! :wow

Finally somebody responding...thanks, man. Yeah, I just saw a note about the 8th on rotoworld about Kawhi not likely to play until then, according to Pop. Either it's Pop being Pop or there was a setback.

racm
12-02-2012, 02:31 AM
It's Pop taking precautionary measures. It's a knee injury too.

spurs10
12-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Finally somebody responding...thanks, man. Yeah, I just saw a note about the 8th on rotoworld about Kawhi not likely to play until then, according to Pop. Either it's Pop being Pop or there was a setback.
:toast
Yeah Pop isn't going to take any chances as Racm suggested. Makes tonight, and the roadtrip, all the more impressive!

crc21209
12-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Seeing as the Spurs don't play until Wednesday night, I'm sure Green will be good to go by then...

KaiRMD1
12-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Let's hope Stern doesn't sanction him for taking Green out just for tightness

Kidd K
12-02-2012, 04:06 PM
My guesses, based on what they've said and my experience in physical therapy, I would say Green will be okay within a few days. If he isn't ready for the Bucks game, he should be fine for the Rockets game on Friday. We have three off days here, which is a nice time to get them. He should be okay for the next game at limited minutes though.

Leonard, well tendonitis usually takes 2-3 weeks to fully go away if it wasn't too serious. Being basketball, and knees being a big part of the physical game, I'm not surprised he isn't ready yet. My guess would be he will be held out until next Monday or at latest, next Thursday. By then he should be back in the lineup. imo. That'll give him a couple games to get back into form for when we play the Thunder the next week.

Seems illogical to hold him out any longer than that. He should at least be getting limited minutes by then unless it's really bad. Just my guesses. Nothing to worry about like Jackson.

ChuckD
12-02-2012, 04:12 PM
It's Pop taking precautionary measures. It's a knee injury too.

It's a muscular/tendon inflamation issue NEAR the knee, not anything to do with the ligaments or cartilage.