http://i48.tinypic.com/29dg3lt.png

Per game:

http://i46.tinypic.com/s2cqr6.png

JRHernandez88
12-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Not even the refs can protect D-Ho from his fail tbh :depressed

Latarian Milton
12-03-2012, 12:45 AM
doesn't matter how many fts DH is gonna take when he misses 60%-70% percent of them normally

Josepatches_
12-03-2012, 01:48 AM
No Lebron or Wade

Malik Hairston
12-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Durant is number 1 and it isn't close, tbh..

scanry
12-03-2012, 07:49 AM
That's 6 less possessions per game for the Lakers.

Ace
12-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Dwight gets fouled as part of the other team's game plan. So his numbers are understandable, tbh.

ElNono
12-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Dwight gets fouled as part of the other team's game plan. So his numbers are understandable, tbh.

tbh, I agree... but the rest are all official league protection, tbh

purplengold
12-03-2012, 12:29 PM
gotta stat per possession? That give a clearer picture

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
I don't have to tell you things are bad everbody knows things are bad it's a conspiracy against us, everbodys out showcasing mokeyball, the fundamentals are being forgotten, couple dollars can't even get you a beer at games, teams are tanking for picks, guns are entering the lockeroom, Punk commissioner are running wild with power and there's nobody anywere who seems to know what to do and there's no end to it.

We know some games are rigged, and some teams are favored, and we sit watching our tvs while some jackass commissioner tells us today which star players have to play, or which coachs team will be fined 250K for coaching his team as if that's the way it's suppose to be, we know things are bad worse than bad there crazy it's like everything everywere is going crazy so we don't go out anymore and instead complain on online forums, and slowly the game we love is being taken from us and all we say is please don't pay the fine leave our team alone, let us have our basketball, let a coach do his job, let him decided what players should play and we won't say anything just leave us alone well im not going to leave you alone I WANT YOU TO GET MAD.

I don't want you to protest I don't want you to ride, I dont want you to write to the NBA becuase I wouldn't know what to tell you to write I don't know what to do about the monkeyball showcasing, overpriced beers, rigged games, and favored teams all I know is that first you got to get mad you got to say im a SAN ANTONIO SPURS FAN GOD DAMIT MY VOICE HAS VAULE, so I want you to get up now I want all of you to get up out of your chairs I want you to get up right now and go to the window open it and stick you head out and yell IM AS MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE I want you to get up right now get up go to your windows open them and stick your head out and yell IM AS MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE but first you got to GET MAD YOU GOT TO SAY IM AS MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE then will figure out what to do about the monkeyball, overpriced beers, rigged games, and favored teams, but first get out of your chairs open the window stick your head out and yell and say IM AS MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!:ihit