Blacks
Mexicans
Obese
Small children
Old people

What's the situation?

DeadlyDynasty
12-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Everyday life, any situation. On average, who tends to piss you off the most. For instance, i'm on the road a lot so i find senior citizens to be obnoxious.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Internets racists.
Drivers.

Not necessarily in that order.

cantthinkofanything
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Everyday life, any situation. On average, who tends to piss you off the most. For instance, i'm on the road a lot so i find senior citizens to be obnoxious.

Oh...then definitly obese black children.

hehateme
12-03-2012, 01:41 PM
parents who let their kids run rampant in stores, won't shut them up at restaurants or bring their crying ass babies to rated R movies at 11pm at night. Does that narrow it?

resistanze
12-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Old people at self-service counters
Obese people sitting in coach (Happened to me last week coming back from Europe)

DeadlyDynasty
12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Obese people are the most despicable human beings on the planet, no matter the age.

resistanze
12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm a very tolerable person, but sitting 7+ hours beside a 400 pound farting, snoring, self-mumbling Scotsman who took up 1/2 of my seat on a completely full plane probably broke my mind.

DeadlyDynasty
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm a very tolerable person, but sitting 7+ hours beside a 400 pound farting, snoring, self-mumbling Scotsman who took up 1/2 of my seat on a completely full plane probably broke my mind.

Sorry to hear that...it should be legal to euthanize such people.

Black people can't help that they're black...same is true for kids, coots, and Mexicans. Obese people, however, are just lazy wastes of flesh. Kill em all.

I. Hustle
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Mexicans

CuckingFunt
12-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Bad parents.
"Ironic" bigots.
Apathetic twentysomethings.

cantthinkofanything
12-03-2012, 02:26 PM
I guess I don't get this exercise. Am I supposed to pick groups not from the original list?

CubanSucks
12-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Black females

parents <22 yrs old. Generally shitty at parenting and usually give their kids stupid fucking names

anyone <18 yrs old

resistanze
12-03-2012, 02:39 PM
anyone <18 yrs old

The irony is almost earth-shattering.

benefactor
12-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Drug addicts/mentally ill people that reproduce. Ask anyone who works in mental health...it seems like diagnosing someone with a mental illness, especially major ones like severe bipolar or schizophrenia causes them to be a hundred times more fertile. Forced sterilization ftw.

Spock
12-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Humans, in general, are an obnoxious peope.

mrsmaalox
12-03-2012, 02:48 PM
My least favorite group of people are those who are dishonest or not true to their word.

JudynTX
12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Emo's
Kids who talk back to their parents
Skateboarders

CubanSucks
12-03-2012, 03:00 PM

what's ironic?

cantthinkofanything
12-03-2012, 03:02 PM
My least favorite group of people are those who are dishonest or not true to their word.

gotcha...blacks

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Old people who think their age somehow makes them smart (Avante)

Teen moms

phxspurfan
12-03-2012, 03:06 PM
people who post in the NBA forum

DeadlyDynasty
12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
I guess I don't get this exercise. Am I supposed to pick groups not from the original list?
Like every other thread on this site, it goes where people take it.

:lol

Drug addicts/mentally ill people that reproduce. Ask anyone who works in mental health...it seems like diagnosing someone with a mental illness, especially major ones like severe bipolar or schizophrenia causes them to be a hundred times more fertile. Forced sterilization ftw.
+1. To go one further, adults (not seniors) who live in ALFs (Assisted Living Facilities) living off government cheese. Their "doctors" who abuse the system and send them out to the ER whenever they feel like it too. If you're a grown person and you're unemployed, mentally ill, and living in one of these facilities then the State should be allowed to execute you. They offer absolutely nothing to society (they just stay there all day smoking cigarettes and doing nothing) except for reproducing other born losers. In Miami alone there's thousands of these facilities, and I've yet to meet one person in any of them who was worthy of breathing my oxygen.

Avante
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Not even close....Mexicans. First thing that hIts ya like a ton of bricks is they always have to haul the whole tribe everywhere they go, then when there they couldn't care less what the tribe does. You wanna..'hey lady how about doing something with your kids"...but you don't. Then the fact they can't drive worth a shit, I don't know if its depth perception or what it is, they pull right out in front of you, get right in behind you, drive too slow. And they don't believe in car insurance. I have also noticed they aren't overly bright most the time, sure I know a few who are sharp. Then there's the crime/gang thing. I've had jury duty a half dozen times over the years, it's always the same guy more or less, youmg Mexican who did something totally stupid. You look up at the daily board in a courthouse...Hernandez, Gomez, Herrera, Soliz, Garcia, dominate the board. People are actually leaving Cali because of the Mexicans. Now add the fact they try all they can to work the system, the welfare office is nothing but Mexicans.

Last but not least, Mexican tv stations I'm paying for, Mexican radio stations. Why should anyone need to speak a foreign language to get a job here in the USA?

JudynTX
12-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Awww hell no you didn't!

DeadlyDynasty
12-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Not even close....Mexicans. First thing that hIts ya like a ton of bricks is they always have to haul the whole tribe everywhere they go, then when there they couldn't care less what the tribe does. You wanna..'hey lady how about doing something with your kids"...but you don't. Then the fact they can't drive worth a shit, I don't know if its depth perception or what it is, they pull right out in front of you, get right in behind you, drive too slow. And they don't believe in car insurance. I have also noticed they aren't overly bright most the time, sure I know a few who are sharp. Then there's the crime/gang thing. I've had jury duty a half dozen times over the years, it's always the same guy more or less, youmg Mexican who did something totally stupid. You look up at the daily board in a courthouse...Hernandez, Gomez, Herrera, Soliz, Garcia, dominate the board. People are actually leaving Cali because of the Mexicans. Now add the fact they try all they can to work the system, the welfare office is nothing but Mexicans.

Last but not least, Mexican tv stations I'm paying for, Mexican radio stations. Why should anyone need to speak a foreign language to get a job here in the USA?

I can easily say this your finest post to-date, Avante. Bravo, sir.

bus driver
12-03-2012, 03:32 PM

gotcha...blacks

:lmao

pissed my pants laughing so hard :lmao

true, when i have to drive thru the west side every POS car has the right away. cause you know they dont have insurance or even worse they have fred loya insurance.

CubanSucks
12-03-2012, 04:33 PM
adding some more: bronies, furries, and redditors

http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Forum/Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

DMC
12-03-2012, 05:42 PM
The Lakers

Sybok
12-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Humans, in general, are an obnoxious peope.

I would agree, half brother, except that whore of a mother you have is human and she's pretty good at sharing her pain with me.

benefactor
12-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Avante with the endangered species, only five left in captivity with no females rare goods.

HI-FI
12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
I would agree, half brother, except that whore of a mother you have is human and she's pretty good at sharing her pain with me.
Winona Ryder is very bangable, good call Sybok.

http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Forum/Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

:lol at Jeremiah Johnson. He's making peace with the idea that the country will be overrun by mexicans and barbarians.

CubanSucks
12-03-2012, 07:26 PM
:lol at Jeremiah Johnson. He's making peace with the idea that the country will be overrun by mexicans and barbarians.

damn...gread point. Didn't even cross my mind

jeebus
12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
I can easily say this your finest post to-date, Avante. Bravo, sir.
+1 he pretty much hit it head on

silverblk mystix
12-03-2012, 07:32 PM
I love every group equally.

Trill Clinton
12-03-2012, 07:50 PM
gotta go with white men over the age of 35.

around that age is when the caucasoid male starts to stalk and sexually assault children, mainly little boys.

Bender
12-03-2012, 07:56 PM
"Old people" should be replaced with Young people in the OP

CubanSucks
12-03-2012, 08:15 PM
+1 he pretty much hit it head on

:lmao nice lennyface in your user title

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-03-2012, 08:19 PM

This happened to me a few weeks ago but it was only a 90 minute flight. The woman's fat ass was bleeding into my seat before I even sat down and when I tried to put the arm rest between our seats down she made this weird growling noise as if she was expecting some kind of self pity for being a fat bitch and wanted me to spare her the embarrassment of making her stay in her seat without her actually having to request it. She also compounded the problem by having a back back and a purse as person items under her legs because like the 1 ticket 1 seat rule, she felt the 1 personal item rule didn't apply to her.

The only funny part of it was the fact she was blasting headphones as a way to avoid being confronted with how uncomfortable she made sitting next to her. It was funny cause she was listening an all Adele playlist :lmao

baseline bum
12-03-2012, 08:35 PM
This happened to me a few weeks ago but it was only a 90 minute flight. The woman's fat ass was bleeding into my seat before I even sat down and when I tried to put the arm rest between our seats down she made this weird growling noise as if she was expecting some kind of self pity for being a fat bitch and wanted me to spare her the embarrassment of making her stay in her seat without her actually having to request it. She also compounded the problem by having a back back and a purse as person items under her legs because like the 1 ticket 1 seat rule, she felt the 1 personal item rule didn't apply to her.

The only funny part of it was the fact she was blasting headphones as a way to avoid being confronted with how uncomfortable she made sitting next to her. It was funny cause she was listening an all Adele playlist :lmao

Over/under on number of years until American airliners have compact seats and more expensive fat-fuck seats? Ricky Gervais was right: if you use your 40 pounds of baggage allowance on your tits, you shouldn't be able to bring shit on board.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Over/under on number of years until American airliners have compact seats and more expensive fat-fuck seats?

I would say infinity years, because that's about the opposite of how America has always handled obesity. This country has historically bent over backwards to inconvenience people who care about their health in order to appease obese people. That's why Obese people think it's not unreasonable at all to buy 1 regular ticket and expect the people sitting next to them to give up some of their seat. Obese people take advantages of more "entitlements" than any other group in this country because for whatever reason there's pity for people who chose to disregard their health.

DMC
12-03-2012, 08:54 PM

Then there's the Mexican contractors who drop shit all over the interstate because their day help didn't secure the sheet rock before they got their rickety ass trailer on the road, being pulled by that 1991 Ford with no AC and 12 Mexicans in the back. Every day there are at least a few paint cans here and there, some limbs, sheet rock and other signs of the Mexican rut.

DMC
12-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I would say infinity years, because that's about the opposite of how America has always handled obesity. This country has historically bent over backwards to inconvenience people who care about their health in order to appease obese people. That's why Obese people think it's not unreasonable at all to buy 1 regular ticket and expect the people sitting next to them to give up some of their seat. Obese people take advantages of more "entitlements" than any other group in this country because for whatever reason there's pity for people who chose to disregard their health.

By nature they eat far more than their share so they are already gluttons by imposing on your food. It doesn't therefore offend their sense fairness to impose on your space either.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-03-2012, 08:57 PM
By nature they eat far more than their share so they are already gluttons by imposing on your food. It doesn't therefore offend their sense fairness to impose on your space either.

It also doesn't offend their sense of fairness when they say a "thyroid condition" prevents them from working or affording health insurance which means taxpayers need to pay for their type 2 beetus treatment.

HI-FI
12-03-2012, 09:11 PM
http://woody.typepad.com/files/mexicans_fuck_off_america.jpg
RIP America (1776-1986)

RIP Sunblock (1946-2012)

IronMexican
12-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Apathetic twentysomethings.

Well, fuck you too.

DMC
12-03-2012, 09:13 PM
It also doesn't offend their sense of fairness when they say a "thyroid condition" prevents them from working or affording health insurance which means taxpayers need to pay for their type 2 beetus treatment.

They have a wait problem.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-03-2012, 10:02 PM
fake, plastic people.
people who always "need to party".
loud mouth, know-it-alls
people that show their true colors when all is said and done.

yeah, no need to bother with those people.

Jacob1983
12-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Loud people of any skin color and people that talk on their cell phones so loud that you can hear their conversation.

DMC
12-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Extremists. They should be dragged into the streets and shot like dogs. (when did we drag dogs into the streets and shoot them?)

resistanze
12-03-2012, 10:28 PM

Like seriously, what the fuck. When this fatass needed to use the washroom he actually said "Nehd to use deh toilet".

I wanted him dead, no lie. I'm still fucked up with jet lag and body aches largely due to this trip.

ploto
12-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Drunk drivers

Latarian Milton
12-03-2012, 11:17 PM
people who cannot piss in a standing position

Latarian Milton
12-03-2012, 11:19 PM
yellows might be the shittiest race to ever exist on this planet but it's still easier to get along with a yellow male rather than a white FUCKING bitch tbh

HI-FI
12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
people who cannot piss in a standing position

Latarian's war on women continues...

z0sa
12-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Mentally ill
HIV/AIDS infected
Deformed (including midgets)
Obese
The undead
Veterans
On welfare
On SS
Begging and healthy
Dying of ______ due to smoking
Slow drivers in the fast lane

CitizenDwayne
12-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Hipsters.
Feminists.

Jacob1983
12-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Hypocrites and holier than thou types

Spurs da champs
12-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Bigots & hypocrites.

symple19
12-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Bad parents.

Daddy issues?

symple19
12-04-2012, 06:04 AM
It's not people of a certain skin color that piss me off, rather the certain culture that blacks (in this case, n!ggers) and mexicans (in this case, be@ners) tend to adhere to

Wiggers
Rednecks/Hillbilly's
Feaux nice midwesterners
Liberal, ivory tower elitists
Douchebags
Man-hating feminists
Social conservatives
Hipsters
Hippies
Babies
People who put clothes on their pets
Environmentalists
Animal Rights activists
Ah, fuck it. I hate probably 94.3% of all people, if not more. Unequivocally

Oh, one more... People who change FF rules to ensure they get in the playoffs :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Rank the following from most obnoxious to least:

Blacks
Mexicans
Obese
Small children
Old people

I tend to dislike women who don't like anal sex and people that park too close to my 120K ride...I know yall think I'm poor but the reality is I got some paper (compliments of my folks) :lol but even after I go out of my way to find a parking spot that's way way in the back of the lot...I come out of the store and some dipshit hillbilly has parked next to my ride...almost making me wan to pull out my gat...

but there's people of all races that irritate me to some degree...let me proceed....I don't like people that pick on smaller weaker people...can't stand guys that hit their women...if they do it in front me be prepared to scrap with me...don't like fat people that sit next to me on the plane...especially if they've been sweating prior to taking their seat...but what I love the most are the white people that see me in my nice ride, drive by my nice crib and see me chillin with my white lady friends...the look of astonishment on their faces is priceless...:lol like that nigga ain't supposed to be living like that :lol that actually love that shit...

benefactor
12-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Dying of ______ due to smoking

:tu

They shouldn't even be admitted to the hospital. They are doing nothing but taking up resources that could be used on people who are legitimately sick. If you are stupid enough to smoke until it kills you then you should be forced to just sit there and gasp for air until you expire. This could also apply to alcoholics and liver disease, fatties with the beetus, etc.

mrsmaalox
12-04-2012, 10:02 AM
gotta go with white men over the age of 35.

LOL that's pretty much my favorite group right there :eyebrows

lefty
12-04-2012, 11:34 AM

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Up With People

CuckingFunt
12-04-2012, 01:15 PM

Daddy issues?

No. I have good relationships with both of my parents and my step-mother. I was just thinking in terms of the fact that whether it's really evil people who do horrible things to their children, or simply neglectful parents who have a bunch of misbehaved little brats running around, bad parents suck pretty hard.

People who put clothes on their pets

Yeah. Them, too.

TDMVPDPOY
12-04-2012, 01:53 PM
ppl who think they are better than you without any form of commitment or anything to show for it, yet continue to look down on ppl who have nothing just in the same position as you....fkn bigots...

poor fkn kents who hate poor kents
poor kents who hate rich kents
poor kents who become rich, who then hate poor kents

mrsmaalox
12-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Is a kent the same as a fkn wanker?

IronMexican
12-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I just thought of mine. Those perma virgins who wont go out with a girl cause she had some other guys dick in her.

I. Hustle
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM
http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachments/forced-induction/378159d1351432716-f1x-cam-i-did-oh_the_ironing.jpg

marini martini
12-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Sloppy drunks!!! Ickkk!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
:tu

They shouldn't even be admitted to the hospital. They are doing nothing but taking up resources that could be used on people who are legitimately sick. If you are stupid enough to smoke until it kills you then you should be forced to just sit there and gasp for air until you expire. This could also apply to alcoholics and liver disease, fatties with the beetus, etc.
Yup. The amount of self-inflicted health issues in this country are why our healthcare costs are so much higher than anywhere else. It's bullshit that everyone pays the same % into medicare when they're effectively subsidizing the smokers who are gonna need medicare to finance lung cancer treatment.

ohmwrecker
12-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Douchey white dudes.

ALVAREZ6
12-04-2012, 11:09 PM
fkn wankers

ploto
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
LOL that's pretty much my favorite group right there :eyebrows

:)

symple19
12-05-2012, 12:29 AM
No. I have good relationships with both of my parents and my step-mother. I was just thinking in terms of the fact that whether it's really evil people who do horrible things to their children, or simply neglectful parents who have a bunch of misbehaved little brats running around, bad parents suck pretty hard.

Fair enough. You'll forgive me for having "fantasies" about girls with daddy issues and big tits :lol

CuckingFunt
12-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Having dated a few girls with daddy issues (and a few guys with mommy issues, for that matter), I do not at all understand the appeal.

Expert
12-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Douchey white dudes.

Funny, because you have two of them in your sig.

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2012, 12:50 AM
fkn wankers

arsenal wankers in general hahahaha

Jacob1983
12-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Guys that drive loud cars especially loud trucks. Why does a car's engine or stereo have to be extremely loud? What's the purpose of the loud noise? Is it to be cool? It's 2012, not the 1990s.

symple19
12-05-2012, 01:48 AM
arsenal wankers in general hahahaha

I will fkn kill you

with my bare hands

The Reckoning
12-05-2012, 07:32 AM
people who enjoy guys running around in short shorts (footy)

Trill Clinton
12-05-2012, 07:46 AM
people with stank breath who will never shut the fuck up.

ohmwrecker
12-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Funny, because you have two of them in your sig.

I'll give you Charlie Sheen, sure, kind of the point of the meme, but HST? You just put yourself in the category, bubba.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2012, 06:54 PM
guys who take a quick peep at my dick in the gym showers and then look away real fast like it was nothing...

Leetonidas
12-05-2012, 06:57 PM
hmmm, tough one.

Blacks
Small Children
Obese
Mexicans
Old People

tbh the only time old people annoy me is when they try to claim the 60s was the greatest era of NBA basketball/competition

Leetonidas
12-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Guys that drive loud cars especially loud trucks. Why does a car's engine or stereo have to be extremely loud? What's the purpose of the loud noise? Is it to be cool? It's 2012, not the 1990s.

do you always listen to your music on the lowest setting? i guess you don't ever have a reason to turn up sound if you can hear it at all right?

ohmwrecker
12-05-2012, 09:07 PM
If you call me a douche, please spell it like this "Dooosh".

Charlie

Um . . . No. I am not the the one who called you a douche. I just agreed that one could be of that opinion and not necessarily be wrong. Also, you are not really Charlie Sheen.

DMC
12-05-2012, 11:46 PM
guys who take a quick peep at my dick in the gym showers and then look away real fast like it was nothing...

They're just being honest.

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2012, 12:51 AM
They're just being honest.

That's quality right there.

blkroadrunners
12-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Bigots/Racists
Idiots
Bad parents
People who beg/complain for every little thing

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2012, 01:20 AM
Idiots
Bad parents
People who beg/complain for every little thing

Gotcha...blacks.

Avante
12-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Those who watch blacks dominate sprinting, running back, wide receiver, cornerback then if that "fact" is talked about they.....you racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TE
12-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Basically anyone who is deadweight.

Also, people who can't take care of themselves health-wise.

mojorizen7
12-06-2012, 02:42 AM
1) Small black children.
2) Rich white people.