PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Breaking: Kobe calls out yet another Laker, #24

hater
12-04-2012, 02:28 AM
Associated Press:

In an unusual turn of events, Kobe turns his attention on yet another laker:

"...I'm mad as fuck! our starting shooting guard needs to step up his D and share the ball. I mean, gettin facefucked by Aaron Affalo? It ain't cutting it and no I'm not gonna let this go. I will fight him in the lockerroom if need be but by golly I will right this ship. plus, I seen him checking me out in the lockerroom while I be shaving. He's probably a faggot, not that there's anything wrong with that, but team comes first and by all that is holy I won't let this ballhog cancer ruin MY team. "

Malik Hairston
12-04-2012, 02:33 AM
Typical hater thread, tbh, horribly unfunny..all we need now is a cheguevara appearance..

Stalin
12-04-2012, 02:34 AM
5 star thread will read again and recomend to family and friends

ElNono
12-04-2012, 02:39 AM
looks legit... smh

pass1st
12-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Out of the probably 20 new Laker threads created in the last 24 hours, this one is probably at the bottom of the barrel tbh.

LkrFan
12-04-2012, 03:46 AM
^ :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Out of the probably 20 new Laker threads created in the last 24 hours, this one is probably at the bottom of the barrel tbh.
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2012, 05:59 AM
looks legit... smh

Elnono I know we don't like each other and I know many of your fellow Spurs fans hate my guts...I get it but occasionally even enemies can come together and and shake hands during a period of truce or peace...set aside a day or hour to just come together and talk man that's all...just be polite and respectful of each other's views...that being said just a quick question no trolling, no jokes, no gimmicks, no insults...

just a few honest questions...

1.) where were you on the night Kobe got his 5th ring...
2.) what was your reaction when the clock ran out during the 2010 NBA finals
3.) in view of all the pre-mature ejaculation of the early season Laker failures what will be your reaction if Kobe gets 6 this season

Latarian Milton
12-04-2012, 09:30 AM
a more interesting question is where you were when kobe lifted his first NBA trophy? pakistan or somewhere?

Drachen
12-04-2012, 09:40 AM

pretty much.

midnightpulp
12-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Elnono I know we don't like each other and I know many of your fellow Spurs fans hate my guts...I get it but occasionally even enemies can come together and and shake hands during a period of truce or peace...set aside a day or hour to just come together and talk man that's all...just be polite and respectful of each other's views...that being said just a quick question no trolling, no jokes, no gimmicks, no insults...

3.) in view of all the pre-mature ejaculation of the early season Laker failures what will be your reaction if Kobe gets 6 this season

Here...

Eat this fuckin' banana and shut the hell up.

whitemamba
12-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Here...

Eat this fuckin' banana and shut the hell up.

legit questions tbh

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Kool is such a faggot, I almost feel bad for him

ElNono
12-04-2012, 09:44 PM

you're a lil bitch. real talk.

Spur_Fanatic
12-04-2012, 10:55 PM
LOL. Kool is playing it safe. A few more losses, and he'll misteriously dissapear. Then, he'll re-appear on first game Nash is back, 3 games later, he is gone. Back again Jan-end-Febr for a Lakers mini streak, gone again. Back after season is over to remind us Howard is now working with Hakeem, thus Lakers got this. 20 games later he'll say he never liked Howard, that Nash was too old, and that Lakers will sign Lebron anyway.

KaiRMD1
12-04-2012, 11:57 PM
you're a lil bitch. real talk.

Answered all those questions in an honest and straight forward way, no trolling, no jokes, no gimmicks, no insults. I respect you Elnono