PDA

View Full Version : Hey timvp-poll included to get rid of Avante

Lincoln
12-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Is there any way you can ban Avante from the NFL forum and the club or just everywhere in general? Take a look at what he has posted in every thread today, just constant spamming. Isn't that why we got rid of culburn? Im sure if he did this in the Spurs forum, he would be taken out rather quickly. I've included a poll to see what the NFL forum public thinks.

Thanks.

timvp

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Last thing we want here is some action, far better having know nothings jerks like you posting shit you know nothing about. Look at you asshole, wimper wimper wimper, well fuck you.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2012, 02:08 PM
so discouraging to watch a grown male sell out his own race and firmly grasp his wrinkly hands around black wang in order to fulfill his empty life :(

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:11 PM
so discouraging to watch a grown male sell out his own race and firmly grasp his wrinkly hands around black wang in order to fulfill his empty life :(

Then we have those like you who can't even tell me the color of my hair or if I even have any telling me about my life, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirk4mvp
12-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Not surprised if you're the only old fat white guy in california with dreads/braids/jerry curls

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm the only white guy in California who can run down every single black blues cat, sprinter, running back, long jumper, hurdler, wide receiver of note who ever played, ran, jumped , or hurdled. Yep, the one and only!

dirk4mvp
12-04-2012, 02:21 PM
wow, I bet that's the reason you're so successful in life!

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
wow, I bet that's the reason you're so successful in life!

Well I don't work and have more $$$$$$$$$$$ than some African countries. I must have done something right.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Judging by the pictures you posted when redzero was getting under your skin, it seems like you live in a run down trailer.

Lincoln
12-04-2012, 02:32 PM
You're an old man that runs around at a grocery store pretending you're carrying a football :lol nuff said

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Judging by the pictures you posted when redzero was getting under your skin, it seems like you live in a run down trailer.

10,000 dollars worth of music and I live in a run down trailer, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! That was my garage.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2012, 02:40 PM
paying money for music is why you're broke? poor life decisions and money management.

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:43 PM
You're an old man that runs around at a grocery store pretending you're carrying a football :lol nuff said

How about a tab bit of reality, ok? I thought about throwing a few moves on some old ladies, dazzle them with my foot foot. Then haul ass down an aisle or two, maybe jump over a short kid. But I didn't, I just did a quick spin move nobody saw. Then a littlle spike and the Elmo Wright dance. Hate it when ya bullshit about things.

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-04-2012, 02:44 PM
:lol I've never seen a grown man try so hard to prove that he is smart and successful. It's a shame that in reality, his posts don't match his attempt :lol

Avante
12-04-2012, 02:57 PM
:lol I've never seen a grown man try so hard to prove that he is smart and successful. It's a shame that in reality, his posts don't match his attempt :lol

I'm not the one who brings it up, when it is brought up I'm suppose to lie? Look at you, what do you do besides wimper around like a little girl...well?

Clipper Nation
12-04-2012, 03:48 PM
paying money for music is why you're broke? poor life decisions and money management.
No, his gambling addiction is why he's broke.....

JMarkJohns
12-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Just put the attention-starved asshole's IP on stealth. That he we don't see it, but the dumbass can post for the only audience who cares - himself.

For the betterment of the board, and for the love of God, please.

Avante
12-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Just put the attention-starved asshole's IP on stealth. That he we don't see it, but the dumbass can post for the only audience who cares - himself.

For the betterment of the board, and for the love of God, please.

And what do you do, oh yeah....nothing.

JMarkJohns
12-06-2012, 02:31 AM
I university educate hundreds of students in several academic programs utilizing my many degrees for roughly 50+ hours a week, run a successful side business, moderate multiple forums for Rivals (owned by Yahoo.com) and Scout (owned by Fox Sports), am a highly valued source of collegiate recruiting information, and am widely and highly regarded on multiple sports message boards with my "nothings", including this very one that widely loathes you for your "somethings".

Now go fuck yourself.

Avante
12-06-2012, 02:55 AM
I university educate hundreds of students in several academic programs utilizing my many degrees for roughly 50+ hours a week, run a successful side business, moderate multiple forums for Rivals (owned by Yahoo.com) and Scout (owned by Fox Sports), am a highly valued source of collegiate recruiting information, and am widely and highly regarded on multiple sports message boards with my "nothings", including this very one that widely loathes you for your "somethings".

Now go fuck yourself.

You ain't showed me shit guy other than wimper wimper boohoo. So fuck you asshole. How could a dumb fuck like you impress anybody?

Lincoln
12-06-2012, 02:59 AM
timvp take a look at the poll bro, the public has spoken

JMarkJohns
12-06-2012, 03:02 AM
That's all you got? Tired takes, shit comebacks, lame excuses, blatant lies...

It's clear you need to impress yourself. Wish your NFL hubris took you to melting pots for all you "bring" to the board (tired takes, et. al.).

Avante
12-06-2012, 03:06 AM

It's clear you need to impress yourself. Wish your NFL hubris took you to melting pots for all you "bring" to the board (tired takes, et. al.).

Dude, show me something you've brought here. Where is it? You come in here running your fucking mouth, why? You don't add a damn thing here. Where is it?

JMarkJohns
12-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Sometimes I get the feeling the admin here fail to regulate Avante because they are too busy puppetering Avante. He's too fucken stupid in his "wisdom" and stubborn in his defenses to not be a sock from a poster who's been around long enough to know exactly what buttons to push. He did conveniently appear after the failed executive committee rile up. Almost like an exaggerated version of some of the moronic NBA trolls to teach us a lesson or some shit.

Avante
12-06-2012, 03:09 AM

Ok man you win, I just found you guys boring and lacking any real knowledge about the game, tried to add something other than the dailey news. I really had no business here to begin with. Rating the black QB's.......what the fuck? Have fun out dumbing each other.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-06-2012, 03:12 AM
Sometimes I get the feeling the admin here fail to regulate Avante because they are too busy puppetering Avante. He's too fucken stupid in his "wisdom" and stubborn in his defenses to not be a sock from a poster who's been around long enough to know exactly what buttons to push. He did conveniently appear after the failed executive committee rule up. Aost like an exaggerated version of some of the moronic NBA trolls to teach us a lesson or some shit.

Yep, you nailed it. I was a plant.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok gone for good.

JMarkJohns
12-06-2012, 03:13 AM
I don't need to prove anything to a shit sack like yourself. If you stopped sucking your own dick long enough to go uncrosseyed, maybe you'd see straight enough to read other poster's actual contributions, not just the riled reactions of the incredibly bored or excessively fed up who respond to your self promotions.

I didn't respond to your shit threads. I don't post in them, so you don't read me. Like I could give two shits what you think of my takes, Mr. Sub-.500.

JMarkJohns
12-06-2012, 03:18 AM
Ok gone for good.

If only this board had a day without you for every time you typed this phrase.

Jeff Van Gundy
12-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Lincoln bitches about almost every poster, but I agree with banning Avante.

jag
12-06-2012, 06:28 AM

Now go fuck yourself.

You have to be a pretty unlikable character for JMark to take time out of his day to turn your face into his personal toilet. Well done, Avante.

benefactor
12-06-2012, 07:50 AM
I don't need to prove anything to a shit sack like yourself. If you stopped sucking your own dick long enough to go uncrosseyed, maybe you'd see straight enough to read other poster's actual contributions, not just the riled reactions of the incredibly bored or excessively fed up who respond to your self promotions.

I didn't respond to your shit threads. I don't post in them, so you don't read me. Like I could give two shits what you think of my takes, Mr. Sub-.500.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/13975_o.gif

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Ok man you win, I just found you guys boring and lacking any real knowledge about the game, tried to add something other than the dailey news. I really had no business here to begin with. Rating the black QB's.......what the fuck? Have fun out dumbing each other.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a known welcher and a pathological liar, so we all know you will be back in 2 days or so.

JMarkJohns
12-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Goddamn it, fuckin' enough already... The pollution in every thread is toxic. You want accountability, how about the admin hold the attention whore responsible for his own "gone for good" comment slutting. He's the one who's said it about a dozen times. Things settle down, he sees the world doesn't revolve around him, then returns to shit the proverbial bed. He's the worst kind of poster there is: an attention whore with shitty takes, no integrity, and no conscience because nobody with power holds his shit in check.

Lincoln
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah all we can do is hope and wait

Idk if Tim has even read this thread but the poll results speak for themselves. Literally every thread is filled with his trash.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2012, 01:54 PM

:wow Never seen JMark go so HAM on someone.

JMarkJohns
12-11-2012, 03:08 PM
I seldom ever have. The theory is it will have the call outs mean something from not being the boy who cried wolf. The idea is that it's supposed to lend weight behind the movement when the typically eternally patient, well-reasoned and well-respected poster lends his voice. This, of course, presumes we aren't playing with a stacked deck --- That Avante really is a douchebag sock of an extremely bored admin. The longer Avante goes unattended, the less I believe in the value of this site. I say this as a long-time member, but this isn't even fun to browse any longer. Avante is such a god damn know it all he even went on record here as Razon discussing up and down how he knew of his sisters sex lives, the the details and total partners, then, when confronted, tried to pass it off as normal, like every good brother jokes about orgasms and forms of sexual penetration with his blood sisters.

His shit infests every thread in the NFL and Club forums. He's not nearly the only asshole, but he's the one with too much anal seepage turned "intelligent" posts to be properly ignored. I don't post in his threads, yet I can't escape his stench.

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-11-2012, 03:23 PM
I seldom ever have. The theory is it will have the call outs mean something from not being the boy who cried wolf. The idea is that it's supposed to lend weight behind the movement when the typically eternally patient, well-reasoned and well-respected poster lends his voice. This, of course, presumes we aren't playing with a stacked deck --- That Avante really is a douchebag sock of an extremely bored admin. The longer Avante goes unattended, the less I believe in the value of this site. I say this as a long-time member, but this isn't even fun to browse any longer. Avante is such a god damn know it all he even went on record here as Razon discussing up and down how he knew of his sisters sex lives, the the details and total partners, then, when confronted, tried to pass it off as normal, like every good brother jokes about orgasms and forms of sexual penetration with his blood sisters.

His shit infests every thread in the NFL and Club forums. He's not nearly the only asshole, but he's the one with too much anal seepage turned "intelligent" posts to be properly ignored. I don't post in his threads, yet I can't escape his stench.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 05:27 PM
damn, Avante got JMarkJohns typing 500+ word posts lolsmh.

safe to say 'vante is under your skin.

maybe you should use your ignore function if he's bothering you that much.

JMarkJohns
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Why should I have to do anything, he's the one who sucks.

jeebus
12-11-2012, 05:56 PM
nice office space reference :lol

Blake
12-11-2012, 05:59 PM

:lol

JMarkJohns
12-11-2012, 06:05 PM
nice office space reference :lol

:tu

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 06:15 PM

you're right.

continue your 500+ word posts about avante all you want.

just trying to help you out.

JMarkJohns
12-11-2012, 06:21 PM
You do realize how Ignore works? You do know it doesn't block the blocked when quoted? It's merely spreading the herpes from one place to another, not a cure.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 06:26 PM
naw i never had to use the ignore function.

i just skip over a post if it was typed by someone i don't care for.

not really that hard at all.

Avante
12-11-2012, 06:28 PM
You do realize how Ignore works? You do know it doesn't block the blocked when quoted? It's merely spreading the herpes from one place to another, not a cure.

Dude, look at you, you don't add a fucking thing here ya little bitch. I doubt you even know football, what we do iknow is that you get a nut wahwahwahing. I have yet to see you do any damn thing but cry.

I try to rev some engines, get something going while there you are acting like a bitch. Don't read me freak, ok?

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 06:31 PM
lol

chunticakes
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM
this thread is comedy gould.

anal seepage and all...

Avante
12-11-2012, 08:34 PM
We have a bunch of kids here who wouldn't know RC Owens from Steve Owens, so when somebody shows up who goes beyond....the dailey news, the last game.....they freak.

chunticakes
12-11-2012, 08:58 PM
We have a bunch of kids here who wouldn't know RC Owens from Steve Owens, so when somebody shows up who goes beyond....the dailey news, the last game.....they freak.

you mean daily?

johnsmith
12-11-2012, 10:29 PM
lol

When did you decide to start sucking avantes cock?

JMarkJohns
12-11-2012, 10:52 PM
I'd say go fuck yourself, Avante, but I have a feeling your previous manifestation would rather fuck four other people:

I have four sisters, all between 24-30. They are very attractive, very out going. Combined they haven't had 50 lovers and they do not sit home.

But you don't know my sisters, if you did you'd think differently. They couldn't care less about what I talked about.....trust me! Yep...unique!

You offer so much...

Clipper Nation
12-12-2012, 01:30 AM

:lol

ChumpDumper
12-12-2012, 11:15 AM
I'd say go fuck yourself, Avante, but I have a feeling your previous manifestation would rather fuck four other people:

You offer so much...Gross, Avante.

Lincoln
01-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Bump
timvp and Kori Ellis, something needs to be done. He has been back for less than a day and already has flooded both the NFL forum and The Club with spam. Just look at the poll results from this thread, we all want him gone. He was also won the worst poster of 2012 in the NBA forum by a LANDSLIDE. If this isn't enough, I don't know what it. Save your board

Avante
01-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Bump
timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) and Kori Ellis (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6), something needs to be done. He has been back for less than a day and already has flooded both the NFL forum and The Club with spam. Just look at the poll results from this thread, we all want him gone. He was also won the worst poster of 2012 in the NBA forum by a LANDSLIDE. If this isn't enough, I don't know what it. Save your board

Nothing more spam than talking football on a football board.

johnsmith
01-04-2013, 04:54 PM
naw i never had to use the ignore function.

i just skip over a post if it was typed by someone i don't care for.

not really that hard at all.

It's funny because coco here has me on ignore like a pussy.

johnsmith
01-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Oh, and get avante the fuck outta here, dude ruins this forum.

lakerhaterade
01-04-2013, 04:57 PM

You offer so much...
:lmao

lakerhaterade
01-04-2013, 04:59 PM
It's funny because coco here has me on ignore like a pussy.
:lol Trill is a little faggot who likes getting pedicures and sucking avante d*ck

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Oh, and get avante the fuck outta here, dude ruins this forum.

What do you do guy, I don't see you doing anything at alll but complaining. Show me a thread of yours talking football.

lakerhaterade
01-04-2013, 05:07 PM
hey faggot, do you still have me on ignore or what?

johnsmith
01-04-2013, 05:14 PM
What do you do guy, I don't see you doing anything at alll but complaining. Show me a thread of yours talking football.

Just stop posting now ok?

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Just stop posting now ok?

What would you do if not for me?

johnsmith
01-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Remember when you said you'd ban yourself if you ever replied to me again? What happened to that?

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Remember when you said you'd ban yourself if you ever replied to me again? What happened to that?

When a guy does nothing here at all but follow me around, it's gets sad. Out of pity I had no choice. You got it really really bad guy, it's like some illness. I lied little fella. freaks like you get no respect from me or a fair shake. I tell them whatever. Don't give a fuck what freaks think.

Clipper Nation
01-04-2013, 05:42 PM
What would you do if not for me?
Talk about football without being bombarded by shit takes?

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Talk about football without being bombarded by shit takes?

Give me one example of a...shit take.....you can't do it.

Blake
01-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Give me one example of a...shit take.....you can't do it.

rofl fat ol fuck delivering the alzheimers

I'd ask if you wanna bet, but you'll whimper welch on it.

Avante
01-08-2013, 12:30 PM
rofl fat ol fuck delivering the alzheimers

I'd ask if you wanna bet, but you'll whimper welch on it.

My favorite leg humper.

Bet on what?

I like Denver, Pats, Falcons.

Worried about my Niners. A rookie QB (more or less) vs Aaron Rodgers in a big game.....ouch!

Blake
01-08-2013, 12:51 PM
My favorite leg humper.

Bet on what?

it's pretty funny how every time someone punches your face, your leg feels humped on.

Bet on finding just one shit take from you, the forum king of shit, dumb fuck.

Avante
01-08-2013, 01:13 PM
it's pretty funny how every time someone punches your face, your leg feels humped on.

Bet on finding just one shit take from you, the forum king of shit, dumb fuck.

Why do you spend so much time worried about other posters little fella? Why not try talking about football? All you do is bug people. I'm here to talk football not get all caught up in other posters. You on the other hand get a nut bothering people, why is that? Talk about the games, the players, don't come in here looking for who you can bother.

Trust me asshole, your takes totally suck because ya don't know shit.

Blake
01-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Why do you spend so much time worried about other posters little fella? Why not try talking about football? All you do is bug people. I'm here to talk football not get all caught up in other posters. You on the other hand get a nut bothering people, why is that? Talk about the games, the players, don't come in here looking for who you can bother.

Trust me asshole, your takes totally suck because ya don't know shit.

do you really not remember what I said the last 10 times you asked me those questions?

More Alzheimers products from the fat ol king of shit takes.

JMarkJohns
01-08-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm still maintaining that Timvp doesn't ban Avante, because a very bored, maniacal Timvp is Avante.

Only logical explanation.

Avante
01-08-2013, 03:28 PM
do you really not remember what I said the last 10 times you asked me those questions?

More Alzheimers products from the fat ol king of shit takes.

Dude, you have quality takes, where? You totally suck and always have. Show me anything you've ever said that wasn't fucking stupid.

Avante
01-08-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm still maintaining that Timvp doesn't ban Avante, because a very bored, maniacal Timvp is Avante.

Only logical explanation.

Banned for what? I talk football not follow others around bitching, that should get you banned.

johnsmith
01-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Banned for what? I talk football not follow others around bitching, that should get you banned.

No, it's the fact that nearly everyone hates reading your posts, which are pretty much unavoidable because you post your garbage all over the place. You were voted almost exclusively as the worst poster on this site and in general, you ruin what used to be a pretty good experience posting in the NFL forum. Fuck, I hardly ever posted in here during football season but I came and read it all the time, now even that is ruined.

I honestly don't understand why the owners of this site continue to let you post, but it's obvious you don't plan on stopping so I'm sure other people will, good people that post good shit, and it will be because of you.

But hey, at least you'll have SBM and Trill to follow you around while everyone else leaves.

Avante
01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
No, it's the fact that nearly everyone hates reading your posts, which are pretty much unavoidable because you post your garbage all over the place. You were voted almost exclusively as the worst poster on this site and in general, you ruin what used to be a pretty good experience posting in the NFL forum. Fuck, I hardly ever posted in here during football season but I came and read it all the time, now even that is ruined.

I honestly don't understand why the owners of this site continue to let you post, but it's obvious you don't plan on stopping so I'm sure other people will, good people that post good shit, and it will be because of you.

But hey, at least you'll have SBM and Trill to follow you around while everyone else leaves.

Dude, I post in very few threads here and you know it. My threads don't have to be read, so why are they? Stop lying.

Look at you freak, you do nothing at all but bitch all the fucking time, why? Start a threAd about football, how come you never do that?

Nobody here knows more about this stuff than I do and that seems to be my problem, what I prefend I'm just another kid? Been into this stuff since the early 60's and I have shit takes or takes telling it like it really is?

Never seen anyone as fucked up as you sre.

johnsmith
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Dude, I post in very few threads here and you know it. My threads don't have to be read, so why are they? Stop lying.

Look at you freak, you do nothing at all but bitch all the fucking time, why? Start a thred about football, how come you never do that?

Nobody here knows more about this stuff than I do and that seeems to be my problem, what I prefend I'm just another kid? Been into this stuff since the early 60's and I have shit takes or takes telling it like it really is?

Yeah, we know, you've mentioned that exact thing a good 400 times.

By the way, you nearly have as many posts in 6 months as I do in 8 years..........you make me want to kill myself right before I retire.

Avante
01-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah, we know, you've mentioned that exact thing a good 400 times.

By the way, you nearly have as many posts in 6 months as I do in 8 years..........you make me want to kill myself right before I retire.

0k man back on ignore, you ain't worth the time.

Blake
01-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Dude, you have quality takes, where? You totally suck and always have. Show me anything you've ever said that wasn't fucking stupid.

why are you so worried about other posters?

Can Kansas State win back to back on the road with that second game being a great WV team coming off a loss......nope!!!!!!!!!!

K State should have no problem with WVU, but only a fool would bet on that one.

All the football experts like myself had WV winning this game, what happened?

You're a fucking idiot is what happened.

Me calling you a fucking idiot is spot on.

You and your takes totally suck. Totally.

How many more people must tell you that you totally suck before it sinks in through that fat ol fucking head?

Avante
01-08-2013, 04:23 PM
I don't worry about other posters until they start following me around.

You had to go to another board and way back then, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Want me to find where you were wrong about a game? Who hasn't been?

Dude, don't you get bored following me around?

Let's see what I can find on you.

Blake
01-08-2013, 04:31 PM
I don't worry about other posters until they start following me around.

You had to go to another board and way back then, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Want me to find where you were wrong about a game? Who hasn't been?

Dude, don't you get bored following me around?

Let's see what I can find on you.

So now you are going to follow me around. Makes perfect sense.

I hope this lives up to the entertainment potential you are setting up here.

Avante
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
So now you are going to follow me around. Makes perfect sense.

I hope this lives up to the entertainment potential you are setting up here.

I don't follow other posters around because unlike some here I love tons of posts/opinions. The more excitement the better. Not some simple little fuck like you/others.

Trust me slick doing what you do would bore the fuck out of me. Don't you get tired of it?

Little man, I was reading your stuff, what a load of crap, are you really that misearable? One whine after another, that's what quality takes look like, bitching about everything? What a fucking loser you are. I've noticed the ones who bitch about me all share that common trait, don't do much but bitch.

Blake
01-08-2013, 04:44 PM
I don't follow other posters around because unlike some here I love tons of posts/opinions. The more excitement the better. Not some simple little fuck like you/others.

Trust me slick doing what you do would bore the fuck out of me. Don't you get tired of it?

Little man, I was reading your stuff, what a load of crap, are you really that misearable? One whine after another, that's what quality takes look like, bitching about everything? What a fucking loser you are. I've noticed the ones who bitch about me all share that common trait, don't do much but bitch.

what a let down.

Princess, don't you get tired of whining about people bitching about you?

Avante
01-08-2013, 04:57 PM
what a let down.

Princess, don't you get tired of whining about people bitching about you?

Dude, do I really need to copy/paste you bitching about everything?

Show me a thread started by you, Clipper Nation, Johnsmith, and those who follow me around the most....here. All you guys do is come here to whine, why?

I talk football not what everyone else is doing until I have to shake someone off my leg. Talk football and don't worry about me. You are so worried about others it's sick.

I don't give a fuck what others do here, (unless messing with me) why do you?

Blake
01-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Same ol song and dance from you princess: you start a stupid thread and end up whining EVERY TIME.

you'll be whining about me and johnsmith and clipper and many many others until the day you are banned.

you can't help yourself because you're a weak, whiny bitch.

...who posts the shittiest of shit takes.

Avante
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Same ol song and dance from you princess: you start a stupid thread and end up whining EVERY TIME.

you'll be whining about me and johnsmith and clipper and many many others until the day you are banned.

you can't help yourself because you're a weak, whiny bitch.

...who posts the shittiest of shit takes.

I wish I had a buck for every thread you've started than got 0-5 replies. What's with all those...0? Talk about stupid threads, hahahaha!!!!!!!! I've never had a ...0. Dude, how many threads can one guy have with 0-5 replies? What's that tell you?

Once again you see whining as quality posting?

I think I'll go count the ...0's.

14 threads of yours with...0...replies, another couple dozen with 5 or less, oh hell yes you got it going., hahahahaha!!!!!!! No wonder you follow me around, your shit sucks.

Here's one of your quality takes...:cry why won't this midget die :cry

Yeah, Wes Welker sucks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a stupid thing to say ya fucking moron.

Blake
01-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Wow, that was an even shittier take than usual.

Nice work, princess. :tu

Avante
01-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Wow, that was an even shittier take than usual.

Nice work, princess. :tu

14 threads with...0...replies and then trying to talk shitty takes, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed how you ignoured all that, don't blame ya little fella.

Stick to following me around it appears that's all ya can do.

Blake
01-09-2013, 09:07 AM
One thread where a large number of people have requested the administrator get rid of you.

lebomb
01-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Admin will never get rid of Avante, because there are WAY too many cocksuckers in ST. There would be noone left on this board. :depressed

Blake
01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Admin will never get rid of Avante, because there are WAY too many cocksuckers in ST. There would be noone left on this board. :depressed

they've pinked him once.

Nobody but you and SBM would cry if they did it again.

johnsmith
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Admin aren't paying attention to these parts of the forum obviously. Fuck, I'd volunteer to be banned if it meant Avante/RaZon would never be allowed to post here again. I'll go back to just reading threads and never post again for the greater good of this site and its members.

Trainwreck2100
01-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Admin aren't paying attention to these parts of the forum obviously. Fuck, I'd volunteer to be banned if it meant Avante/RaZon would never be allowed to post here again. I'll go back to just reading threads and never post again for the greater good of this site and its members.

Ironically I've considered asking for the same bargain