PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: To all the Kobe nuthuggers...

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 10:40 PM
...his current FG% is > than his team winning %.

Kobe just gunning for records.

:lmao kobe
:lmao washed up
:lmao got away with ass rape
:lmao team cancer

DMC
12-04-2012, 10:45 PM
He took the same number of shots as the rest of the starters combined.

He's trying to will the Lakers to a ring, AI, TMac style.

pass1st
12-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Besides Kool and the laker alts, I don't think anybody here is a Kobe nut hugger tbh

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Kobe needs to just retire to Colorado and be done with it.

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Besides Kool and the laker alts, I don't think anybody here is a Kobe nut hugger tbh
For the record, this was not directed your way, pass1st

Spurs9
12-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Kobe needs to just retire to Colorado and be done with it.
He can chill up there with that nigga josh Howard and smoke weed

pass1st
12-04-2012, 10:48 PM
For the record, this was not directed your way, pass1st

I know, but most of us have lost faith in Kobe tbh. He's playing better this year, but he's trying to do everything and it's killing us.

Bynumite
12-04-2012, 10:58 PM
And nuggetfag continues to sound like a rape victim, probably has the jizz of multiple man in his pants too, like the colorado chick.

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2012, 11:04 PM
The butthurt is strong with this one.

Spur_Fanatic
12-04-2012, 11:13 PM
And nuggetfag continues to sound like a rape victim, probably has the jizz of multiple man in his pants too, like the colorado chick.

Ask timvp to change your username. It's a normal procedure directed solely for new Laker fans with "outdated" usernames.

Bynumite
12-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Don't care about changing my username or bolded names and all related faggotry tbh.

midnightpulp
12-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Don't care about changing my username or bolded names and all related faggotry tbh.

You don't even want it changed. In your heart-of-hearts you know Baby Drew is a superior player to the free-throw missing monkey that took his place.

Just a shame Bynum couldn't stay healthy (partly his own fault, since he such a faggot. But to his credit, he's only about 80% fag, whereas there's isn't a method yet invented that can measure Dwight's faggotry).

DAF86
12-04-2012, 11:25 PM
31 shots, 2 assists. Nice ratio, imho.

Bynumite
12-04-2012, 11:31 PM
You don't even want it changed. In your heart-of-hearts you know Baby Drew is a superior player to the free-throw missing monkey that took his place.

Just a shame Bynum couldn't stay healthy (partly his own fault, since he such a faggot. But to his credit, he's only about 80% fag, whereas there's isn't a method yet invented that can measure Dwight's faggotry).

I know Bynum is the superior offensive player but he's also inconsistent and unhealthy. In the end, Lakers made the right move, Bynum's knees are a time bomb.

AaronY
12-04-2012, 11:36 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=153182

Bynumite
12-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Kobe has been playing awful defense for a while now, nothing new tbh. But a losing record obviously magnifies the issue.

KaiRMD1
12-04-2012, 11:50 PM
I know, but most of us have lost faith in Kobe tbh. He's playing better this year, but he's trying to do everything and it's killing us.
I don't think it's completely Kobe's fault to be honest. Sure he's trying to be the Hero and that doesn't work but at the same time, people have to come play and play their best. Dwight is a lazy bum who expected to coast to a championship. Although Kobe saying he'll kick the team's ass probably doesn't help much.

ClipperLuva
12-04-2012, 11:51 PM

:lmao stop

ClipperLuva
12-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I don't think it's completely Kobe's fault to be honest. Sure he's trying to be the Hero and that doesn't work but at the same time, people have to come play and play their best. Dwight is a lazy bum who expected to coast to a championship.

No, it's not completely bean's fault. He just takes every shot on offense and keeps his team out of rhythm because of it. They are fastbreaking on defense all the time because Kobe keeps bricking.

Old as fuck and even gnsf should know by now, you have to keep your team involved on both ends, don't just expect them to go get the ball back for you after you miss. It's not shooting practice and they aren't ball boys. See those other guys in the same uniform? those are teammates, not assistants.