PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakerfan scrambling to avoid blaming Kobe

Clipper Nation
12-04-2012, 11:15 PM
kobe is not the only reason we lost

Dantoni is the man problem. No offense. No structure. No use.

I genuinely feel uncomfortable even watching the starters sometimes. They look like they don't know what to do with the ball unless Kobe has it.

This is more pathetic than 2006-2007

Kobe was our best player,he deserves no blame none at all.

What people forget is Kobe is having to do everything from Creating the offensive play, Scoring, and then defending (usually the best player on the team). That is a lot to ask for from a guy, while yes he did fall asleep a lot on defense can you really blame him that harshly.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=153180

:lol

AaronY
12-04-2012, 11:28 PM
lol Kobe guarding the other team's best player. Never happens

JRHernandez88
12-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Goat spoiled brat of the NBA

irishock
12-04-2012, 11:30 PM
lol Kobe guarding the other team's best player. Never happens

Do you really want someone to break the single game scoring record?

AaronY
12-04-2012, 11:31 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=153182

midnightpulp
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
The best closer in the game deserves no blame at all.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/rc0nye.jpg

Clipper Nation
12-04-2012, 11:39 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=153182

First of all, OP, learn what the word "literally" means. Hard to take you guys seriously when even your grasp of the language is faulty.

Then, once you've done that, go run your ass around the court for 35-40 minutes scoring (because not many others on your team can), and, OH YEAH, play balls-to-the-wall defense at the same time. At Kobe's stage of your career.

Jeezus, some of you are so pathetic with the blaming and hate, it's laughable. So many others that do nothing get a free pass with you, his scoring gets ignored, yet you pick at ONLY him for defense, with everything else he's expected to do.

I see DH taking more plays off than Kobe, and he just has to stand in the paint. Kobe is constantly chasing guys all over the court during defensive sequences. It's never good enough - and that is pathetic.

Kobe should retire so you guys have someone else to complain about.

Too many armchair players in here that have probably never even stepped on a basketball court trying to rag on someone for not playing defense....and then just sit and watch the end of a play instead of following what someone is doing on the court for 20-22 seconds on defense.

The guy is in his 17th season and questionable knees, and you want him to do what?

And even then, his D is still better than Nash, Blake, Morris, Duhon, Gasol, and Meeks. What exactly do you want from the guy at this stage of his career?

:lmao

Danny.Zhu
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM

jeebus
12-04-2012, 11:45 PM
The best closer in the game deserves no blame at all.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/rc0nye.jpg

at the :13 mark, lakerfan is saying :cry kobe is so clutch. J.H.U.T.T. :cry

ClipperLuva
12-04-2012, 11:50 PM
On the plane ride back, you could hear a season drop.

midnightpulp
12-04-2012, 11:51 PM
at the :13 mark, lakerfan is saying :cry kobe is so clutch. J.H.U.T.T. :cry

Malik Hairston
12-05-2012, 12:10 AM
While I agree that Lakerfan rarely allocates any blame to Kobe and he receives more free passes than any player in NBA history, I don't see any reason to blame him for the current state of the Lakers, tbh..

Mugen
12-05-2012, 12:36 AM
While I agree that Lakerfan rarely allocates any blame to Kobe and he receives more free passes than any player in NBA history, I don't see any reason to blame him for the current state of the Lakers, tbh..

Kobe got credit when Pau/Phil/LO/Fish were carrying his ass to rings.

He sure as hell gets some blame when he's had 100+ more attempts than either of his All Star bigmen and lets guys like Afflalo torch him defensively.

Expert
12-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Kobe is as good as MJ was, when he was with the Wizards.

Clipper Nation
12-05-2012, 12:44 AM

Kobe deserves at least 90% of the blame, tbh.... he's the one hogging the ball, sowing discord in the locker room, getting coaches fired, etc...

Mugen
12-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Kobe's created a culture where he can throw his teammates under the bus, where coaches can't touch him, where it's everybody else's fault except his, etc.

When you're the franchise player and consistently proclaim yourself as top dog and your stacked team is 8-10, then you're sure as hell gettin some of the blame

Mugen
12-05-2012, 12:54 AM
If Kobe was hurt instead of TOSB Nash, I guarantee you the Lakers are better than 8-10 runnin SSOL.

Latarian Milton
12-05-2012, 02:12 AM
after winning the olympic gold medal the past summer dude has achieved almost every honor a basketballer could ever achieve imho, he doesn't have much to pursue now except a higher position on the all-time scoring rank

Sportstudi
12-05-2012, 05:32 AM
It's good because Kobe can do no wrong. It's obviously the fault of someone else. Other starters took up too many shots. Artest and Jamison were padding their shot attempts at the end there so they could tie the team with Kobe. They should have passed it out to Kobe, he would have made the shot.

Lakersground :lmao :lmao :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Yeah Kobe took like the first 11 shots of the game. Trying to. get to 30,000 sure, but its not gonna change.

Expert
12-05-2012, 08:59 AM
A person who's paid a salary is responsible for holding their end of the agreement. Perhaps Kobe's end is to go for personal glory at the expense of the team, however that doesn't explain why the other players are also paid such a salary. Kobe has reached a lot of milestones, he's won just about everything a person can win in the NBA, and he was paid for doing so then. Just as you cannot rest on your past accomplishments if you're a salaried worker, neither can Kobe. The Lakers and the game are always bigger than one player.

Relevancy
12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Lakersground should listen more to Worthy, he'll tell them.:lol