PDA

View Full Version : Why do all dogs bark at black people (no racist)?

Magua
12-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Can somebody explain this phenomenon?

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Can somebody explain this phenomenon?

probably because they buy in to the stereotypes they see on the TV

Drachen
12-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Watch this and you will understand.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0620294/

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-05-2012, 12:21 PM
According to a neighbor of mine it has to do with their visual spectrum. Dogs aren't completely colorblind but they have trouble sorting out shades and contrasts in darker colors, so while they can sort out blue vs. yellow they would see grays, browns, and black sort of muddled together. So a dog raised around primarily light skinned people can look at a human face and sees features and contrasts where the various shadows fall and that shapes its idea of what a human face looks like. It's a similar problem to the "racist webcams" that couldn't track faces with darker skin tones. Thus when looking at a black guy facial features are less easily sorted out and the animal is left trying to make sense of what looks like a large, shadowy figure with no discernable face. That would be an unsettling sight for any human and the dog reacts defensively as most humans would as well.

Don't know how true any of that is, but it's a theory.

UnderDog
12-05-2012, 12:24 PM
We bark at all people we find
as they all look the same when you are colorblind

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
animal is left trying to make sense of what looks like a large, shadowy figure with no discernable face. That would be an unsettling sight for any human and the dog reacts defensively as most humans would as well.

Don't know how true any of that is, but it's a theory.

that would be spooky

Trill Clinton
12-05-2012, 12:38 PM
barking is a sign of fear.

most dogs tend to mimic actions of their owners. if the owner is fearful of something, the dog will learn that behavior and be fearful as well.

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2012, 12:41 PM

most dogs tend to mimic actions of their owners. if the owner is fearful of something, the dog will learn that behavior and be fearful as well.

my dog treats everyone as equals and understands that even though there are differences between races, the inferior ones should be treated with the same respect as the others

Trill Clinton
12-05-2012, 12:54 PM
my dog treats everyone as equals and understands that even though there are differences between races, the inferior ones should be treated with the same respect as the others

lol

Malik Z. Shabazz
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
My brothers, as the Honorable Elijah Muhammed said, "The DOG is a RABID and VICIOUS creature. It cannot wait to bite the BLACK man when he is not looking; however in the face of the BLACK man they prefer to BARK. In reality, they are COWARDS, fearing the evolution into a BLACK planet."

And by DOGS, we are referring to the WHITE MAN.

Allahu Akbar.

Wild Cobra
12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
They also bark at white people in black leather coats. I see the change all the time when I wear my leather coat.

Al Sharpton
12-05-2012, 04:38 PM
http://cdn.9wows.com/files/2012/01/Police-used-dogs-to-attack-the-protesters.jpg

Don't get me started.

Leetonidas
12-05-2012, 07:10 PM

my dog barks when the doorbell is rang or when my best friend who visits frequently comes by and i assure you that i am not afraid of doorbells or my friend. so no, dogs don't just base everything off their owners cues. my gf for examples parents best friends are black. so there is no underlying prejudice there, the dog still always barks at black people though. real talk though, SFIE makes a good point his theory actually makes a lot of sense

Latarian Milton
12-05-2012, 07:53 PM
why do babies cry right after crawling outta bitches' pissholes? must suck to be a dog n they just make the rant every chance to complain about their sorry fate tbh

TE
12-05-2012, 07:55 PM
why do babies cry right after crawling outta bitches' pissholes? must suck to be a dog n they just make the rant every chance to complain about their sorry fate tbh
:lmao

I. Hustle
12-05-2012, 08:35 PM
BBBOOOOOORRRIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG.

I've read way funnier stuff from you

DMC
12-05-2012, 11:42 PM
They also bark at white people in black leather coats. I see the change all the time when I wear my leather coat.

Your gimp suit?

Avante
12-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Ln1QTf3mqSc

Creepn
12-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Your gimp suit?
Lol

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 03:46 AM
Wow...

I had to look up "gimp suit." I guess you two must be into that with each other. Inside joke, huh?

LkrFan
12-06-2012, 04:38 AM
:lol

DMC
12-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Wow...

I had to look up "gimp suit." I guess you two must be into that with each other. Inside joke, huh?

You should be accustomed to looking things up. Everyone else here knows what a gimp suit is, especially if they've seen "Pulp Fiction".

mrsmaalox
12-06-2012, 11:38 AM
My black dog barks at black people.

purplengold
12-06-2012, 11:42 AM
if owners white then it because black people different n dogs get defensive round different kinds animals

lebomb
12-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I think its because they smell the delicious meal the Niggra just finished putting together. Yams, collard greens, chicken, buttered rolls and ice tea. That damn dog is basically hungry. He is tired of that dry ass kibbles and bits "the man" feeds him. Just my theory.

DMC
12-06-2012, 12:40 PM
My black neighbor's dog barks at me. I shot him once though so that could explain it.

purplengold
12-06-2012, 01:03 PM
yellow bastard shooting animals tryna be a tough guy

Magua
12-06-2012, 02:49 PM
I think its because they smell the delicious meal the Niggra just finished putting together. Yams, collard greens, chicken, buttered rolls and ice tea. That damn dog is basically hungry. He is tired of that dry a kibbles and bits "the man" feeds him. Just my theory.

Yup, what dog doesnt like the smell of Newports and KFC?